Bloom Energy Corporation (BE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BE POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where BE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.04% of US stocks.
- BE's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- BE ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
BE Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BE is 6.24 -- better than 93.49% of US stocks.
- BE's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 0.89% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, BE has reported earnings growth of 137.48%, putting it ahead of 88.6% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BLOOM ENERGY CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be SPLK, PRO, RPD, TBPH, and DOMO.
- Visit BE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bloomenergy.com.
BE Valuation Summary
- BE's price/earnings ratio is -15; this is 175.19% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 53 months, BE's price/earnings ratio has gone down 2.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BE.
BE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BE has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 22.78% of graded US stocks.
- BE's asset turnover comes in at 0.597 -- ranking 25th of 53 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.98||52-week high||$31.47|
|Prev. close||$21.52||52-week low||$11.47|
|Day high||$22.08||Avg. volume||3,318,590|
|50-day MA||$19.51||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$20.48||Market Cap||4.29B|
Bloom Energy Corporation (BE) Company Bio
Bloom Energy Corporation designs, manufactures, and sells solid-oxide fuel cell systems. It offers Bloom Energy Server, a stationary power generation platform that converts standard low-pressure natural gas or biogas into electricity through an electrochemical process without combustion. The company was formerly known as Ion America Corp. and changed its name to Bloom Energy Corporation in September 2006. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Sunnyvale, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
BE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BE Latest Social Stream
View Full BE Social Stream
Latest BE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BLOOM ENERGY CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BE as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we shall discuss the top green hydrogen companies in the world. To skip our detailed analysis of the green hydrogen and clean energy sector in 2022, go directly and see Top 5 Green Hydrogen Companies In The World. According to a report by McKinsey and Company, the combustion of fossil fuels currently […]
These hydrogen stocks could be major needle-movers in what is poised to become a $11 trillion clean energy market by 2050.
When looking for the best stocks to buy and watch, focus on those with rising relative price strength. One stock that fits that bill is Bloom Energy, which had its Relative Strength (RS) Rating upgraded from 65 to 83 Wednesday. When looking for the best stocks to buy and watch, keep a close on eye on relative price strength.
ClearBridge Investments, an investment management company, released its “ClearBridge Sustainability Leaders Strategy” third 2022 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. The strategy outperformed its benchmark in the third quarter, the Russell 3000 Index. Only the industrial sector contributed positively to the strategy’s absolute performance among the ten sectors the strategy invested […]
Hydrogen stocks could be some of the most explosive stories of 2023.
BE Price Returns