Bloom Energy Corporation (BE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BE POWR Grades
- BE scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 57.9% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BE is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- BE's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 8.71% of US stocks).
BE Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BE is 3.52 -- better than 85.62% of US stocks.
- BE's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 98.96% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, BLOOM ENERGY CORP is reporting a growth rate of 162.17%; that's higher than 90.94% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BLOOM ENERGY CORP are QLGN, TWLO, LIDR, EB, and GRAB.
- Visit BE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bloomenergy.com.
BE Valuation Summary
- BE's price/sales ratio is 2.9; this is 61.11% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 57 months, BE's price/earnings ratio has gone up 0.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BE.
BE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BE has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 22.78% of graded US stocks.
- BE's asset turnover comes in at 0.597 -- ranking 25th of 53 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BE Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of BE, see our BE price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$32.14||Average Broker Recommendation||1.76 (Moderate Buy)|
BE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.93||52-week high||$31.47|
|Prev. close||$19.55||52-week low||$11.47|
|Day high||$20.62||Avg. volume||2,453,816|
|50-day MA||$21.96||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$21.13||Market Cap||4.11B|
Bloom Energy Corporation (BE) Company Bio
Bloom Energy Corporation designs, manufactures, and sells solid-oxide fuel cell systems. It offers Bloom Energy Server, a stationary power generation platform that converts standard low-pressure natural gas or biogas into electricity through an electrochemical process without combustion. The company was formerly known as Ion America Corp. and changed its name to Bloom Energy Corporation in September 2006. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Sunnyvale, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
BE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BE Latest Social Stream
View Full BE Social Stream
Latest BE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BLOOM ENERGY CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BE as an investment opportunity.
11 Most Promising Clean Energy Stocks According to Analysts
In this article, we will take a look at the 11 most promising clean energy stocks according to analysts. To see more such companies, go directly to 5 Most Promising Clean Energy Stocks According to Analysts . Devastating effects of climate change all over the world and rising costs of conventional energy have hastened the clean […]
The 3 Best Hydrogen Stocks to Buy for the Green Energy Revolution
Growing demand for renewable energy, supported by global governments, is creating a multi-trillion-dollar opportunity for hydrogen stocks.
Bloom Energy, SK ecoplant Americas Complete Installation of Fuel Cell Systems at Stamford Health Locations
SAN JOSE, Calif. & STAMFORD, Conn., March 21, 2023--Bloom Energy (NYSE:BE) and SK ecoplant Americas have completed the installation of fuel cell systems at two Stamford Health locations. The Bloom platform will provide Stamford Health staff with predictable, stable power to help support Stamford Health’s ability to provide high-quality medical care to patients.
Silicon Valley Bank’s Fall Is a Passing Cloud Over Clean Energy
Access to lending could get slower for smaller clean-energy spaces where SVB carved out a niche, such as fuel cells and community solar projects.
Bloom Energy Corporation (NYSE:BE): Are Analysts Optimistic?
Bloom Energy Corporation ( NYSE:BE ) is possibly approaching a major achievement in its business, so we would like to...
BE Price Returns
Continue Researching BEHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Bloom Energy Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Bloom Energy Corp (BE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Bloom Energy Corp (BE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Bloom Energy Corp (BE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...