Bloom Energy Corporation (BE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BE POWR Grades
- BE scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 97.02% of US stocks.
- BE's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 199 days.
- BE's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 5.73% of US stocks).
BE Stock Summary
- Bloom Energy Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 99.45% of US listed stocks.
- BE's went public 2.79 years ago, making it older than just 7.52% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -6.41 for Bloom Energy Corp; that's greater than it is for merely 2.49% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Bloom Energy Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be NETE, TPIC, BKEP, ANPC, and AXDX.
- BE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Bloom Energy Corp's official web site, go to www.bloomenergy.com.
BE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.24||52-week high||$44.95|
|Prev. close||$21.63||52-week low||$7.25|
|Day high||$22.39||Avg. volume||4,221,757|
|50-day MA||$25.95||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$23.68||Market Cap||3.82B|
Bloom Energy Corporation (BE) Company Bio
Bloom Energy Corporation designs, manufactures, and sells solid-oxide fuel cell systems. It offers Bloom Energy Server, a stationary power generation platform that converts standard low-pressure natural gas or biogas into electricity through an electrochemical process without combustion. The company was formerly known as Ion America Corp. and changed its name to Bloom Energy Corporation in September 2006. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Sunnyvale, California.
BE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BE Latest Social Stream
View Full BE Social Stream
Latest BE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bloom Energy Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BE as an investment opportunity.
Fuel-cell trucker Nikola (NASDAQ: NKLA), for example, was down 4.9%, and Bloom Energy (NYSE: BE) was off 4.4%. Up until recently, things had been pretty clear-cut in the hydrogen fuel-cell industry. Ballard Power Systems (NASDAQ: BLDP), which makes fuel cells primarily to power electric buses in China.
With many investors choosing to rotate out of riskier names, these tech stocks may present upside opportunities for the long haul.
Bloom Energy's (BE) first-quarter earnings are likely to have benefited from cost-savings initiatives, rising service contracts and reduction of debt level.
Recognizing the potential boon that the hydrogen economy seems to be offering, Bloom Energy (NYSE: BE) announced last summer its plan to enter the commercial hydrogen market. Bloom Energy announced today that with its partner, SK Engineering and Construction (SK E&C), it has completed the deployment in Ulsan, South Korea, of 100 kilowatts of solid-oxide fuel cells (SOFC) that are powered only by hydrogen. Whereas Bloom Energy has been pioneering fuel cell solutions for years, it had previous relied on natural gas and biogas to power its fuel cells.
Bloom Energy (NYSE: BE) today announced that, in collaboration with its Korean partner, SK Engineering & Construction Co., Ltd., an affiliate of SK Group, it has successfully deployed 100 kilowatts of solid-oxide fuel cells (SOFC) powered solely by hydrogen in Ulsan, South Korea, generating zero-carbon onsite electricity.
BE Price Returns