Bloom Energy Corporation (BE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BE POWR Grades
- BE scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 41.24% of US stocks.
- BE's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 163 days.
- BE's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 5.32% of US stocks).
BE Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BE is -9.37 -- better than merely 1.75% of US stocks.
- BE's went public 3.5 years ago, making it older than just 10.57% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- BE's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 0.78% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Bloom Energy Corp are FICO, BOX, VRCA, VRAY, and HCAT.
- Visit BE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bloomenergy.com.
BE Valuation Summary
- BE's EV/EBIT ratio is -98.6; this is 551.26% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 38 months, BE's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 61.2.
- BE's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.5 over the prior 38 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BE.
BE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BE has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 22.78% of graded US stocks.
- BE's asset turnover comes in at 0.597 -- ranking 25th of 53 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.09||52-week high||$44.95|
|Prev. close||$15.58||52-week low||$13.90|
|Day high||$15.16||Avg. volume||3,082,460|
|50-day MA||$23.39||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$23.13||Market Cap||2.65B|
Bloom Energy Corporation (BE) Company Bio
Bloom Energy Corporation designs, manufactures, and sells solid-oxide fuel cell systems. It offers Bloom Energy Server, a stationary power generation platform that converts standard low-pressure natural gas or biogas into electricity through an electrochemical process without combustion. The company was formerly known as Ion America Corp. and changed its name to Bloom Energy Corporation in September 2006. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Sunnyvale, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
BE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BE Latest Social Stream
View Full BE Social Stream
Latest BE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bloom Energy Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BE as an investment opportunity.
Green energy stocks are among today's bigger winners, with fuel cell leaders Plug Power (NASDAQ: PLUG) and Bloom Energy (NYSE: BE) gaining 8.6% and 6%, respectively. Also moving higher is solar panel microinverter maker Enphase Energy (NASDAQ: ENPH), scoring a 5.1% gain as of 10:10 a.m. ET. This morning, you can't throw a rock on Wall Street without hitting one banker or another that is cutting price targets on renewable energy stocks.
Investment company B & T Capital Management DBA Alpha Capital Managem (Current Portfolio) buys Invesco Ultra Short Duration ETF, BTC BlackRock Ultra Short-Term Bond ETF, PIMCO Enhanced Short Maturity Active Exchange-Trad, Advanced Micro Devices Inc, Bloom Energy Corp, sells Schwab US Dividend Equity ETF, ViacomCBS Inc, McCormick Inc, Leggett & Platt Inc, General Electric Co during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, B & T Capital Management
SAN JOSE, Calif., January 10, 2022--Bloom Energy Corporation (NYSE:BE) today announced the appointment of Rick Beuttel as vice president, hydrogen business. In this newly created role, Beuttel will spearhead the company’s commercial hydrogen strategy and will forge key partnerships to advance and scale Bloom’s efforts to enable the global hydrogen economy.
Bloom Energy (NYSE: BE) stock has kicked off 2022 on a somber note, with shares of the fuel cell specialist dropping 11.4% through the first week of January as of 12:30 p.m. ET Friday, Jan. 7, according to data provided by S&P Global Market Intelligence. Bloom Energy is getting a lot of love from the analyst community, but the market doesn't seem convinced yet. On Jan. 5, KeyBanc Capital analyst Leo Mariani released a bullish note on fuel cell stocks, projecting fuel cell companies in the U.S. to benefit from a "rapidly growing market for their services as fuel cell adoption is poised to accelerate this decade," as reported by TheFly.com.
Shares of FuelCell Energy Inc. sank 8.8% in afternoon trading Wednesday, to lead its fuel cell peers in losses, after a relatively tepid endorsement of the fuel cell company by KeyBanc Capital analyst Leo Mariani, who cited smaller revenue and less visibility on near-term growth compared with its peers. And while Mariani is positive on fuel cell industry for the long term, he believes it could take years before they become competitive relative to traditional energy sources. Mariani started cover
BE Price Returns