Bloom Energy Corporation (BE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BE POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where BE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.67% of US stocks.
- BE's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- BE's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 3.2% of US stocks).
BE Stock Summary
- Bloom Energy Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 1.09% of US listed stocks.
- Bloom Energy Corp's stock had its IPO on July 25, 2018, making it an older stock than merely 7.7% of US equities in our set.
- BE's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 1.62% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CRTD, AXDX, VVNT, NTNX, and EH.
- Visit BE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bloomenergy.com.
BE Valuation Summary
- BE's EV/EBIT ratio is -126.2; this is 634.75% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- BE's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 88.8 over the prior 37 months.
- Over the past 37 months, BE's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 88.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BE.
BE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.80||52-week high||$44.95|
|Prev. close||$21.65||52-week low||$11.63|
|Day high||$22.16||Avg. volume||3,641,144|
|50-day MA||$23.91||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$25.87||Market Cap||3.76B|
Bloom Energy Corporation (BE) Company Bio
Bloom Energy Corporation designs, manufactures, and sells solid-oxide fuel cell systems. It offers Bloom Energy Server, a stationary power generation platform that converts standard low-pressure natural gas or biogas into electricity through an electrochemical process without combustion. The company was formerly known as Ion America Corp. and changed its name to Bloom Energy Corporation in September 2006. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Sunnyvale, California.
BE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BE Latest Social Stream
View Full BE Social Stream
Latest BE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bloom Energy Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BE as an investment opportunity.
SAN JOSE, Calif., July 30, 2021--Bloom Energy (NYSE: BE) today announced the achievement of two key milestones on its path to decarbonize a centuries-old maritime industry. In conjunction with Samsung Heavy Industries (SHI), the companies’ initial design for an engineless, fuel cell-powered liquefied natural gas (LNG) carrier has received Approval in Principle (AiP) from DNV, a premier international maritime classification society. Bloom Energy also received verification as an alternative power
SAN JOSE, Calif., July 29, 2021--Bloom Energy (NYSE: BE) today announced it will convert its entire global natural gas fleet to certified low-leak natural gas to prevent the release of harmful methane emissions stemming from upstream gas production. In addition, Bloom Energy and MiQ, a non-profit partnership between RMI and SYSTEMIQ, will collaborate to test and refine elements of the certified gas marketplace and educate Bloom Energy customers and other industry stakeholders on the importance o
The stocks of companies focused on alternative energy development -- and the hydrogen economy in particular -- jumped today, bringing them back into the black for the week. Specifically, as of 3:45 p.m. EDT, shares of electric vehicle maker Nikola (NASDAQ: NKLA) bounced 7.7%, Plug Power (NASDAQ: PLUG) stock was up 5.4%, and Bloom Energy (NYSE: BE) shares jumped 6.75%.
The renewable energy industry continues to grow, replacing fossil fuel plants around the world. As an industry leader, Bloom Energy (NYSE: BE) is my favorite hydrogen pick and is my top renewable energy stock today. Bloom Energy isn't the hottest fuel cell stock on the market, a title that goes to Plug Power (NASDAQ: PLUG) and Ballard Power Systems (NASDAQ: BLDP), both of which have higher market valuations.
Bloom Energy and Heliogen Join Forces to Harness the Power of the Sun to Produce Low-Cost Green Hydrogen
PASADENA, Calif. & SAN JOSE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Heliogen and Bloom Energy (NYSE: BE) today announced plans to produce green hydrogen using only concentrated solar power and water, further accelerating the worlds progress toward a zero-carbon future. By combining near 24/7 carbon-free power and steam, generated by Heliogens Sunlight Refinery solar power generation system, with Bloom Energys highly efficient solid oxide electrolyzer, the companies will produce green hydrogen that can rep
BE Price Returns