Bloom Energy Corporation (BE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BE POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where BE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 65.49% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BE is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- BE ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
BE Stock Summary
- Bloom Energy Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 1.39% of US listed stocks.
- Bloom Energy Corp's stock had its IPO on July 25, 2018, making it an older stock than merely 12.31% of US equities in our set.
- BE's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 1.2% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Bloom Energy Corp are FICO, OUST, VRAY, FROG, and BFLY.
- Visit BE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bloomenergy.com.
BE Valuation Summary
- BE's EV/EBIT ratio is -98.6; this is 551.26% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 38 months, BE's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 61.2.
- BE's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.5 over the prior 38 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BE.
BE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BE has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 22.78% of graded US stocks.
- BE's asset turnover comes in at 0.597 -- ranking 25th of 53 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.08||52-week high||$37.01|
|Prev. close||$18.11||52-week low||$11.47|
|Day high||$18.55||Avg. volume||3,726,595|
|50-day MA||$17.52||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$21.03||Market Cap||3.22B|
Bloom Energy Corporation (BE) Company Bio
Bloom Energy Corporation designs, manufactures, and sells solid-oxide fuel cell systems. It offers Bloom Energy Server, a stationary power generation platform that converts standard low-pressure natural gas or biogas into electricity through an electrochemical process without combustion. The company was formerly known as Ion America Corp. and changed its name to Bloom Energy Corporation in September 2006. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Sunnyvale, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
BE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BE Latest Social Stream
View Full BE Social Stream
Latest BE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bloom Energy Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BE as an investment opportunity.
SAN JOSE, Calif., February 23, 2022--Bloom Energy Corporation (NYSE: BE) will participate in the following events for the financial community.
In light of a new market that no longer favors expensive growth stories, here are seven analyst upgrades for long-term investors.
In this article, we discuss 10 most popular green energy stocks among elite hedge funds. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to 5 Most Popular Green Energy Stocks Among Elite Hedge Funds. The rising demand for clean and renewable energy, sponsorships by the government for green energy initiatives, […]
Strong earnings from Bloom Energy set the ball in motion, but there are other factors at play this week.
Bloom Energy (BE) manufactures and sells clean energy fuel cell generators. The company offers a unique and sustainable energy source, which serves as primary or backup power for large operations, including hospitals, big box stores, and utilities companies. The generators do not use combustion and they produce energy using natural gas, biogas, or hydrogen. The modules are considered low carbon and zero emissions, thus they are fit for a market which demands sustainability. The energy generators are very popular and the company reported a backlog of 6,549 systems for Q4 2021. This backlog equates to a value of $5.8 billion in potential future revenues.
BE Price Returns