Beam Therapeutics Inc. (BEAM): Price and Financial Metrics
BEAM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.60||52-week high||$54.30|
|Prev. close||$23.01||52-week low||$22.52|
|Day high||$24.28||Avg. volume||876,288|
|50-day MA||$26.04||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$33.71||Market Cap||1.87B|
BEAM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BEAM POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where BEAM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 56.43% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BEAM is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- BEAM's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 12.19% of US stocks).
BEAM Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BEAM is 0.1 -- better than only 13.42% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of BEAM THERAPEUTICS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 7.65% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 23.48, BEAM THERAPEUTICS INC has a higher such ratio than 95.07% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BEAM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DNLI, NTLA, ARWR, XNCR, and ARVN.
- BEAM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BEAM THERAPEUTICS INC's official web site, go to www.beamtx.com.
BEAM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, BEAM's price/sales ratio is 487.5% higher, now standing at 23.5.
- Over the past 44 months, BEAM's price/earnings ratio has gone up 1.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BEAM.
BEAM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BEAM has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 6.52% of graded US stocks.
- BEAM's asset turnover comes in at 0 -- ranking 441st of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BEAM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Beam Therapeutics Inc. (BEAM) Company Bio
Beam Therapeutics Inc., a biotechnology company, engages in developing precision genetic medicines for patients suffering from serious diseases in the United States. The company is developing therapies for the development of sickle cell disease and beta-thalassemia; CAR-T cell therapies for pediatric T-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia and pediatric acute myeloid leukemia; therapies for alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency and glycogen storage disorder 1A; and therapies for ocular and central nervous system disorders. It has a research and clinical collaboration agreement with Magenta Therapeutics, Inc. Beam Therapeutics Inc. was founded in 2017 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
BEAM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BEAM Latest Social Stream
View Full BEAM Social Stream
Latest BEAM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BEAM THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BEAM as an investment opportunity.
Warren Buffett has been a net seller of stocks in recent months, but it's a different story for Cathie Wood. If you're an aggressive investor, here are three stocks that Wood is buying that should be on your list, too. Wood's flagship Ark Innovation ETF added to its existing position in Beam Therapeutics (NASDAQ: BEAM) over the last several weeks.
Beam Therapeutics' (NASDAQ: BEAM) stock has fallen by 40% this year so far, but that hasn't stopped portfolio manager Cathie Wood's ARK Genomic Revolution ETF from loading up on its shares. Now, the stock accounts for nearly 2% of the ARK Invest portfolio of exchange-traded funds (ETFs). Cathie Wood is unlikely to harbor any illusions about Beam Therapeutics as it exists today.
A drugmaker, a gene sequencer, and a streaming business all made deep impressions on Ark Invest's stock-picking team.
Beam Therapeutics Presents Preclinical Data Highlighting Utility of BEAM-302 to Correct an Alpha-1 Antitrypsin (AAT) Deficiency Disease-Causing Mutation
First Preclinical Data for BEAM-302 Demonstrate Increased Levels of Corrected AAT and Reduced Mutant PiZ AAT in Multiple In Vivo Rodent Disease ModelsCAMBRIDGE, Mass., Sept. 07, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Beam Therapeutics Inc. (Nasdaq: BEAM), a biotechnology company developing precision genetic medicines through base editing, today reported new preclinical data demonstrating the ability of its in vivo drug candidate, BEAM-302, to directly correct the PiZ mutation, the primary disease-causing muta
Beam Therapeutics Announces First Patient Dosed in Phase 1/2 Trial of BEAM-201 in Relapsed, Refractory T-ALL/T-LL
BEAM-201 Represents First Quadruplex-edited, Allogeneic CAR-T Cell Therapy Candidate in Clinical-stage Development and First Treatment with a Base Editing Candidate in United States CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Sept. 05, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Beam Therapeutics Inc. (Nasdaq: BEAM), a biotechnology company developing precision genetic medicines through base editing, today announced that in August, the first patient was treated with BEAM-201, a quadruplex-edited allogeneic CAR-T cell investigational therap
BEAM Price Returns