BioTelemetry, Inc. (BEAT): Price and Financial Metrics
BEAT Stock Summary
- BEAT's current price/earnings ratio is 46.51, which is higher than 82.92% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for BEAT is currently 22.18, higher than 78.14% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Biotelemetry Inc is reporting a growth rate of 91.08%; that's higher than 88.48% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Biotelemetry Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be IRMD, CSIQ, EVRI, FNKO, and RILY.
- Visit BEAT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gobio.com.
BEAT Stock Price Chart More Charts
BEAT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$53.78||52-week high||$76.96|
|Prev. close||$53.22||52-week low||$37.07|
|Day high||$53.91||Avg. volume||232,861|
|50-day MA||$49.80||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$45.78||Market Cap||1.82B|
BioTelemetry, Inc. (BEAT) Company Bio
BioTelemetry Inc. provides cardiac monitoring, cardiac monitoring device manufacturing, and centralized cardiac core laboratory services. It operates in three segments: Patient Services, Product, and Research Services. The company is based in Malvern, Pennsylvania.
BEAT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for BEAT, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Biotelemetry Inc ranked in the 96st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 5653% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for BEAT, they are:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 3.7 years comes in at 2.11%; that's greater than 96.82% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 9% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than only 24.56% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- As a business, Biotelemetry Inc experienced a tax rate of about 13% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Healthcare), this tax rate is higher than 60.05% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|