BioTelemetry, Inc. (BEAT): Price and Financial Metrics
BEAT Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 30.09, Biotelemetry Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 72.55% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Biotelemetry Inc is reporting a growth rate of 404.73%; that's higher than 96.91% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Biotelemetry Inc's share price is greater than that of 73.9% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Biotelemetry Inc are FONR, IRMD, MLAB, FNKO, and OPY.
- Visit BEAT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gobio.com.
BEAT Stock Price Chart More Charts
BEAT Price/Volume Stats
BioTelemetry, Inc. (BEAT) Company Bio
BioTelemetry Inc. provides cardiac monitoring, cardiac monitoring device manufacturing, and centralized cardiac core laboratory services. It operates in three segments: Patient Services, Product, and Research Services. The company is based in Malvern, Pennsylvania.