Beacon Roofing Supply, Inc. (BECN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BECN POWR Grades
- BECN scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 88.22% of US stocks.
- BECN's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- BECN ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 44th percentile.
BECN Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BECN is 4.14 -- better than 90.05% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, BECN has reported earnings growth of -947.41%, putting it ahead of merely 2.1% of US stocks in our set.
- Beacon Roofing Supply Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 50.05%, greater than the shareholder yield of 95.52% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BECN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ALK, KINS, KWR, CBD, and JW.A.
- BECN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Beacon Roofing Supply Inc's official web site, go to www.becn.com.
BECN Valuation Summary
- BECN's price/earnings ratio is -35.7; this is 279.4% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 206 months, BECN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 30.2.
- Over the past 206 months, BECN's price/earnings ratio has gone up 36.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BECN.
BECN Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 1610.81%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 112.39%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -51.64%.
The table below shows BECN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BECN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BECN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 58.82% of graded US stocks.
- BECN's asset turnover comes in at 1.104 -- ranking 72nd of 104 Wholesale stocks.
- SCSC, DLA, and PFGC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BECN.
The table below shows BECN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BECN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BECN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$50.72||52-week high||$60.93|
|Prev. close||$48.94||52-week low||$30.01|
|Day high||$50.95||Avg. volume||363,146|
|50-day MA||$51.67||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$50.64||Market Cap||3.55B|
Beacon Roofing Supply, Inc. (BECN) Company Bio
Beacon Roofing Supply distributes residential and non-residential roofing materials to contractors, home builders, building owners, and other resellers through a network of branches across the U.S. and Canada. The company was founded in 1928 and is based in Herndon, Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
BECN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BECN Latest Social Stream
View Full BECN Social Stream
Latest BECN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Beacon Roofing Supply Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BECN as an investment opportunity.
HERNDON, Va., August 31, 2021--Beacon (Nasdaq: BECN) announced today that it has been recognized for a third year as a National Preferred Partner by David Weekley Homes, one of the United States’ largest privately-held home builders.
Beacon Roofing Supply, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:BECN) Intrinsic Value Is Potentially 75% Above Its Share Price
Today we'll do a simple run through of a valuation method used to estimate the attractiveness of Beacon Roofing Supply...
Beacon Roofing Supply, Inc. (NASDAQ: BECN) Board of Directors approved updates to the Nominating and Governance Committee Charter and membership and a change to the company's fiscal year-end. The NGC Charter was updated to explicitly state the committee's role in overseeing corporate social responsibility, safety, and environmental practices. Additionally, the company will change its fiscal year-end from September 30 to December 31, which will be effective beginning January 1, 2022, for the year
HERNDON, Va., August 17, 2021--Beacon announces updates to its Nominating and Governance Committee Charter and membership, as well as a change to its fiscal year end.
HERNDON, Va., August 16, 2021--Beacon (Nasdaq: BECN) announced today the launch of its annual Beacon of Hope, a nationwide contest awarding deserving Veterans with new roofs.
BECN Price Returns
Continue Researching BECNHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Beacon Roofing Supply Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Beacon Roofing Supply Inc (BECN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Beacon Roofing Supply Inc (BECN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Beacon Roofing Supply Inc (BECN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch