Beacon Roofing Supply, Inc. (BECN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BECN POWR Grades
- BECN scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 77.68% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BECN is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- BECN's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 11.38% of US stocks).
BECN Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BECN is 4.58 -- better than 90.21% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, BECN has reported earnings growth of 558.36%, putting it ahead of 96.92% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of BEACON ROOFING SUPPLY INC's share price is greater than that of just 9.14% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BECN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GMS, UNVR, HIBB, BCC, and FL.
- Visit BECN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.becn.com.
BECN Valuation Summary
- BECN's price/sales ratio is 0.5; this is 58.33% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 219 months, BECN's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BECN.
BECN Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -65.52%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 8024.03%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 71.74%.
The table below shows BECN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BECN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BECN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 63.45% of graded US stocks.
- BECN's asset turnover comes in at 1.104 -- ranking 73rd of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- SCSC, DLA, and PFGC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BECN.
The table below shows BECN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BECN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BECN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$54.72||52-week high||$65.30|
|Prev. close||$53.69||52-week low||$45.71|
|Day high||$56.23||Avg. volume||509,105|
|50-day MA||$57.12||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$57.36||Market Cap||3.56B|
Beacon Roofing Supply, Inc. (BECN) Company Bio
Beacon Roofing Supply distributes residential and non-residential roofing materials to contractors, home builders, building owners, and other resellers through a network of branches across the U.S. and Canada. The company was founded in 1928 and is based in Herndon, Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
BECN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BECN Latest Social Stream
View Full BECN Social Stream
Latest BECN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BEACON ROOFING SUPPLY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BECN as an investment opportunity.
Beacon Roofing (BECN) saw its shares surge in the last session with trading volume being higher than average. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions may not translate into further price increase in the near term.
HERNDON, Va., September 29, 2022--TRI-BUILT™, Beacon’s (Nasdaq: BECN) exclusive brand of roofing products, announced today its partnership with K9s For Warriors. The comprehensive partnership will include the sponsorship of future Service Dogs, the donation of roofing materials, and more services supporting the K9s For Warriors mission of serving our Veterans as honorably as they served our country.
Wondering how to pick strong, market-beating stocks for your investment portfolio? Look no further than the Zacks Style Scores.
HERNDON, Va., September 20, 2022--Beacon (Nasdaq: BECN) (the "Company") announced today that Melanie M. Hart has been appointed to its Board of Directors.
Zacks.com featured highlights include American Airlines, CVREnergy, Builders FirstSource, McKesson and Beacon Roofing Supply
American Airlines, CVREnergy, Builders FirstSource, McKesson and Beacon Roofing Supply have been highlighted in this Screen of The Week article.
BECN Price Returns
Continue Researching BECNHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Beacon Roofing Supply Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Beacon Roofing Supply Inc (BECN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Beacon Roofing Supply Inc (BECN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Beacon Roofing Supply Inc (BECN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch