Beacon Roofing Supply, Inc. (BECN): Price and Financial Metrics
BECN Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BECN is 3.82 -- better than 86.98% of US stocks.
- BECN's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 252.95 -- higher than 84.02% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.34, Beacon Roofing Supply Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 11.21% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Beacon Roofing Supply Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AEGN, LM, CAL, CWH, and UNVR.
- BECN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Beacon Roofing Supply Inc's official web site, go to www.beaconroofingsupply.com.
BECN Stock Price Chart More Charts
BECN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.52||52-week high||$40.00|
|Prev. close||$35.70||52-week low||$26.50|
|Day high||$35.49||Avg. volume||503,709|
|50-day MA||$33.44||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$33.63||Market Cap||2.31B|
Beacon Roofing Supply, Inc. (BECN) Company Bio
Beacon Roofing Supply distributes residential and non-residential roofing materials to contractors, home builders, building owners, and other resellers through a network of branches across the U.S. and Canada. The company was founded in 1928 and is based in Herndon, Virginia.
BECN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for BECN, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Beacon Roofing Supply Inc ranked in the 77st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Beacon Roofing Supply Inc ended up being:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 44% of its capital from equity, and 56% of its capital from debt. Notably, its equity weight is greater than just 15.77% of US equities in the Basic Materials sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Beacon Roofing Supply Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Beacon Roofing Supply Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 0.72. This coverage rate is greater than that of merely 22.82% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|