Bright Scholar Education Holdings Limited American Depositary Shares, each representing one Class A Ordinary Share (BEDU): Price and Financial Metrics
BEDU Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Bright Scholar Education Holdings Ltd is higher than 99.56% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 10,597.64%, Bright Scholar Education Holdings Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses 99.64% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Bright Scholar Education Holdings Ltd comes in at 156.52%, a number that bests 96.33% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BEDU, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HSC, GEF, VHI, PPC, and MHLD.
- Visit BEDU's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.brightscholar.com.
BEDU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BEDU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.74||52-week high||$8.78|
|Prev. close||$5.71||52-week low||$5.55|
|Day high||$5.86||Avg. volume||40,372|
|50-day MA||$6.22||Dividend yield||1.93%|
|200-day MA||$6.63||Market Cap||685.27M|
Bright Scholar Education Holdings Limited American Depositary Shares, each representing one Class A Ordinary Share (BEDU) Company Bio
Bright Scholar Education Holdings Ltd. provides education services. The company offers K-12 international and bilingual education, training, education technology, and graduate education services. It operates 6 international schools, 11 bilingual schools, and 34 kindergartens in seven provinces; and 16 learning centers in Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, and Foshan, China. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Foshan, China.
BEDU Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Bright Scholar Education Holdings Ltd with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Bright Scholar Education Holdings Ltd ranked in the 0th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 100%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Bright Scholar Education Holdings Ltd, consider:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than only 0.75% of its sector Consumer Defensive.
- 47% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 15.77% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Bright Scholar Education Holdings Ltd's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 14.62% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BEDU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BEDU Latest Social Stream
View Full BEDU Social Stream
Latest BEDU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bright Scholar Education Holdings Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BEDU as an investment opportunity.
Bright Scholar Schedules Unaudited Financial Results for FY2021 Second Fiscal Quarter Ended February 28, 2021
Bright Scholar Education Holdings Limited ("Bright Scholar," the "Company," "we" or "our") (NYSE: BEDU), a global premier education service company, today announced that it will release its unaudited financial results for the second fiscal quarter ended February 28, 2021, on April 21, 2021, after the US market closes.
Investing in stocks inevitably means buying into some companies that perform poorly. But the last three years have been...
Bright Scholar Education (NYSE:BEDU) announced its quarterly earnings results on Tuesday. The company reported $1.61 EPS for the quarter, beating the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $0.23 by $1.38, Fidelity Earnings reports. Bright Scholar Education had a net margin of 4.62% and a return on equity of 8.63%. BEDU traded up $0.11 during mid-day trading on […]
Bright Scholar Education (NYSE:BEDU) is scheduled to post its quarterly earnings results after the market closes on Wednesday, January 20th. Analysts expect Bright Scholar Education to post earnings of $0.22 per share for the quarter. Bright Scholar Education has set its FY 2021 After-Hours guidance at EPS.Parties interested in listening to the company’s conference call […]
Online education is fast becoming the new normal amid growing fears of the coronavirus. This has seen companies like American Public Education, Inc. (APEI) and Career Education Corporation (PRDO) gaining popularity.
BEDU Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BEDUWant to do more research on Bright Scholar Education Holdings Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Bright Scholar Education Holdings Ltd (BEDU) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Bright Scholar Education Holdings Ltd (BEDU) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Bright Scholar Education Holdings Ltd (BEDU) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!