Brookfield Renewable Corporation (BEPC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BEPC POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where BEPC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 75.59% of US stocks.
- BEPC's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- BEPC ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
BEPC Stock Summary
- Brookfield Renewable Corp's stock had its IPO on July 24, 2020, making it an older stock than merely 3.92% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Brookfield Renewable Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 5.34% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- BEPC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 97.9% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BEPC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BORR, BEP, HESM, FTAI, and SVC.
- To check out Brookfield Renewable Corp's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001791863.
BEPC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Utilities stock, BEPC's price/sales ratio is 17.24% lower, now standing at 2.4.
- Over the past 13 months, BEPC's price/earnings ratio has gone down 50.8.
- Over the past 13 months, BEPC's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BEPC.
BEPC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BEPC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 14.8% of graded US stocks.
- BEPC's asset turnover comes in at 0.085 -- ranking 97th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BEPC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BEPC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BEPC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.59||52-week high||$45.43|
|Prev. close||$36.43||52-week low||$31.10|
|Day high||$36.91||Avg. volume||792,719|
|50-day MA||$39.15||Dividend yield||3.5%|
|200-day MA||$38.50||Market Cap||6.30B|
Brookfield Renewable Corporation (BEPC) Company Bio
Brookfield Renewable Corporation operates renewable power assets in the United States, Brazil, and Colombia. It operates hydroelectric, wind, and solar power plants with an installed capacity of approximately 19,000 megawatts, as well as 18,000 megawatt of development pipeline. The company was founded in 2019 and is headquartered in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
BEPC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BEPC Latest Social Stream
View Full BEPC Social Stream
Latest BEPC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Brookfield Renewable Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BEPC as an investment opportunity.
BROOKFIELD, News, Feb. 20, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Brookfield Renewable (NYSE: BEP, BEPC; TSX: BEP.UN, BEPC) together with its institutional partners and GROK Ventures (collectively, the “Consortium”) announced today its participation in a privatization proposal in respect of AGL Energy Limited (“AGL” or the “Company”), the largest integrated power generation and energy retailer in Australia. The Consortium’s proposal which is subject to due diligence as well as other conditions, is at a price
Brookfield Renewable Corporation press release (NYSE:BEPC): Q4 Adj. FFO $0.41 Revenue of $1.09B (+14.5% Y/Y). EBITDA of $431M...
Brookfield Renewable Corporation press release (BEPC): Q4 Adj
All amounts in U.S. dollars unless otherwise indicated BROOKFIELD, News, Feb. 04, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Brookfield Renewable Partners L.P. (TSX: BEP.UN; NYSE: BEP) (“Brookfield Renewable” or "BEP") today reported financial results for the three and twelve months ended December 31, 2021. “2021 was another strong year for our business as we achieved our highest ever FFO per unit, deployed capital in-line with our target and continued to expand our development activities with over 15,000 megawat
Brookfield Renewable Corporation (NYSE:BEPC) is scheduled to announce Q4 earnings results on Friday, February 4th, before market open. The consensus EPS Estimate is -$0.06 and the consensus Revenue Estimate is $997.18M Over the last 3 months, EPS estimates have seen 0 upward revisions and 1 downward. Revenue estimates have seen...
BEPC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|