Brookfield Renewable Corporation (BEPC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BEPC POWR Grades
- BEPC scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 96.93% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BEPC is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- BEPC's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 4.09% of US stocks).
BEPC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of BROOKFIELD RENEWABLE CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 4.73% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for BROOKFIELD RENEWABLE CORP is higher than it is for about 92.95% of US stocks.
- BEPC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 95.25% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BEPC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HESM, BEP, GEL, SVC, and CWEN.
- To check out BROOKFIELD RENEWABLE CORP's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001791863.
BEPC Valuation Summary
- BEPC's price/sales ratio is 1.7; this is 39.29% lower than that of the median Utilities stock.
- BEPC's price/earnings ratio has moved down 31.8 over the prior 26 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BEPC.
BEPC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BEPC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 14.8% of graded US stocks.
- BEPC's asset turnover comes in at 0.085 -- ranking 97th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BEPC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BEPC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BEPC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.75||52-week high||$44.41|
|Prev. close||$33.54||52-week low||$31.10|
|Day high||$34.29||Avg. volume||690,112|
|50-day MA||$38.88||Dividend yield||3.82%|
|200-day MA||$37.37||Market Cap||5.81B|
Brookfield Renewable Corporation (BEPC) Company Bio
Brookfield Renewable Corporation operates renewable power assets in the United States, Brazil, and Colombia. It operates hydroelectric, wind, and solar power plants with an installed capacity of approximately 19,000 megawatts, as well as 18,000 megawatt of development pipeline. The company was founded in 2019 and is headquartered in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
BEPC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BEPC Latest Social Stream
View Full BEPC Social Stream
Latest BEPC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BROOKFIELD RENEWABLE CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BEPC as an investment opportunity.
All amounts in U.S. dollars unless otherwise indicated BROOKFIELD, News, Aug. 05, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Brookfield Renewable Partners L.P. (TSX: BEP.UN; NYSE: BEP) (“Brookfield Renewable Partners”, "BEP") today reported financial results for the three and six months ended June 30, 2022. "The business performed well this quarter, as we delivered strong financial results, commissioned 1,000 megawatts of development, and deployed and committed $3 billion into growth initiatives," said Connor Tes
Friday, August 5, 2022 at 8:30 a.m. ETBROOKFIELD, News, July 11, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Brookfield Renewable (NYSE: BEP, BEPC; TSX: BEP.UN, BEPC) will hold its Second Quarter 2022 Conference Call and Webcast on Friday, August 5, 2022 at 8:30 a.m. ET to discuss results and business initiatives. Results will be released on Friday, August 5, 2022 at approximately 7:00 a.m. ET and will be available on our website at http://bep.brookfield.com under “Press Releases”. Participants can join by confere
Strong week for Brookfield Renewable (TSE:BEPC) shareholders doesn't alleviate pain of one-year loss
Investors can approximate the average market return by buying an index fund. When you buy individual stocks, you can...
BROOKFIELD, NEWS, June 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Brookfield Renewable Corporation (the “Corporation”) (TSX, NYSE: BEPC) today announced that all ten nominees proposed for election to the board of directors by holders of class A exchangeable subordinate voting shares (“Exchangeable Shares”) and holders of class B multiple voting shares (“Class B Shares”) were elected at the company’s annual meeting of shareholders held on June 14, 2022 in a virtual meeting format. Detailed results of the vote
What are the early trends we should look for to identify a stock that could multiply in value over the long term? In a...
BEPC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|