Brookfield Renewable Corporation (BEPC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BEPC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.51||52-week high||$42.97|
|Prev. close||$33.09||52-week low||$27.19|
|Day high||$33.58||Avg. volume||616,609|
|50-day MA||$33.69||Dividend yield||4.08%|
|200-day MA||$32.74||Market Cap||5.77B|
BEPC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BEPC POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where BEPC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 70.99% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BEPC is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- BEPC ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
BEPC Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 3.87, BROOKFIELD RENEWABLE CORP P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 7.76% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of BROOKFIELD RENEWABLE CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 4.64% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for BROOKFIELD RENEWABLE CORP is higher than it is for about 92.66% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BROOKFIELD RENEWABLE CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be HESM, HEP, DHC, AES, and SVC.
- To check out BROOKFIELD RENEWABLE CORP's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001791863.
BEPC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Utilities stock, BEPC's price/sales ratio is 13.51% lower, now standing at 1.6.
- BEPC's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.3 over the prior 34 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BEPC.
BEPC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BEPC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 14.8% of graded US stocks.
- BEPC's asset turnover comes in at 0.085 -- ranking 97th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BEPC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Brookfield Renewable Corporation (BEPC) Company Bio
Brookfield Renewable Corporation operates renewable power assets in the United States, Brazil, and Colombia. It operates hydroelectric, wind, and solar power plants with an installed capacity of approximately 19,000 megawatts, as well as 18,000 megawatt of development pipeline. The company was founded in 2019 and is headquartered in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
BEPC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BEPC Latest Social Stream
View Full BEPC Social Stream
Latest BEPC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BROOKFIELD RENEWABLE CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BEPC as an investment opportunity.
3 Solar Stocks Set to Shine in the Clean Energy Transition
Solar stocks could be in for some hardship as macroeconomic conditions worsen, but the long-term growth story is still in tact for some.
3 Dividend Stocks to Buy for a Greener and More Profitable Future
If you want to invest in a greener future, here are the three best green dividend stocks to add to your portfolio.
Brookfield Renewable Announces Strong First Quarter Results
All amounts in U.S. dollars unless otherwise indicated BROOKFIELD, News, May 05, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Brookfield Renewable Partners L.P. (TSX: BEP.UN; NYSE: BEP) (“Brookfield Renewable Partners”, "BEP") today reported financial results for the three months ended March 31, 2023. “We had an excellent start to the year delivering solid double digit FFO growth year-over-year. We also continued our elevated level of growth activity, as we commissioned approximately 700 megawatts of capacity, main
3 Renewable Energy Stocks With Huge Return Potential for Long-Term Investors
Keep these three renewable energy stocks to buy on your radar as they are ready to soar higher in the coming months
Shoals Technologies Group, Inc. and Brookfield Renewable Announce Strategic Partnership to Launch Charging-as-a-Service Solution
CaaS solution for EV charging infrastructure eliminates large up-front payments and enables streamlined project deploymentPORTLAND, Tenn., April 27, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Shoals Technologies Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: SHLS) (the “Company”) and Brookfield Renewable (NYSE: BEP, BEPC; TSX: BEP.UN, BEPC) (“Brookfield”) today announced a strategic partnership to introduce an innovative Charging-as-a-Service (“CaaS”) solution for electric vehicle (“EV”) charging infrastructure. This new product offering
BEPC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Loading social stream, please wait...