Brookfield Renewable Corporation (BEPC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BEPC POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where BEPC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.96% of US stocks.
- BEPC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- BEPC's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 11.34% of US stocks).
BEPC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of BROOKFIELD RENEWABLE CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 5.02% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for BROOKFIELD RENEWABLE CORP is higher than it is for about 93.11% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 12.56 for BROOKFIELD RENEWABLE CORP; that's greater than it is for 95.07% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BROOKFIELD RENEWABLE CORP are HESM, SVC, HEP, BEP, and ILPT.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to BEPC's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001791863.
BEPC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Utilities stock, BEPC's price/sales ratio is 46.15% lower, now standing at 1.4.
- BEPC's price/earnings ratio has moved down 33.9 over the prior 31 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BEPC.
BEPC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BEPC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 14.8% of graded US stocks.
- BEPC's asset turnover comes in at 0.085 -- ranking 97th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BEPC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BEPC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BEPC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.52||52-week high||$44.41|
|Prev. close||$31.20||52-week low||$27.19|
|Day high||$31.75||Avg. volume||637,325|
|50-day MA||$30.44||Dividend yield||4.06%|
|200-day MA||$34.66||Market Cap||5.43B|
Brookfield Renewable Corporation (BEPC) Company Bio
Brookfield Renewable Corporation operates renewable power assets in the United States, Brazil, and Colombia. It operates hydroelectric, wind, and solar power plants with an installed capacity of approximately 19,000 megawatts, as well as 18,000 megawatt of development pipeline. The company was founded in 2019 and is headquartered in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
BEPC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BEPC Latest Social Stream
View Full BEPC Social Stream
Latest BEPC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BROOKFIELD RENEWABLE CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BEPC as an investment opportunity.
Brookfield Renewable is a leader in the renewable energy industry and is well-positioned to benefit from the growing demand. See why BEPC stock is a buy now.
Friday, February 3, 2023 at 8:30 a.m. ET Friday, February 3, 2023 at 8:30 a.m. ET
Friday, February 3, 2023 at 8:30 a.m. ETBROOKFIELD, NEWS, Jan. 11, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Brookfield Renewable (NYSE: BEP, BEPC; TSX: BEP.UN, BEPC) will hold its Fourth Quarter 2022 Conference Call and Webcast on Friday, February 3, 2023 at 8:30 a.m. ET to discuss results and business initiatives. Results will be released on Friday, February 3, 2023 at approximately 7:00 a.m. ET and will be available on our website at http://bep.brookfield.com under “Press Releases”. Participants can join by c
Brookfield''s Westinghouse is underpinned by long-term and highly visible recurring revenues. Click here to find out why I''m bullish on BEP stock.
All amounts in US dollars unless otherwise indicated BROOKFIELD, News, Dec. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Brookfield Renewable today announced that the Toronto Stock Exchange (the “TSX”) has accepted notices filed by Brookfield Renewable Partners L.P. (TSX: BEP.UN; NYSE: BEP) (“BEP”) of its intention to renew its normal course issuer bids for its limited partnership units (“LP Units”) and Class A preferred limited partnership units (“Preferred Units”);Brookfield Renewable Corporation (TSX: BEPC;
BEPC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|