Brookfield Renewable Corporation (BEPC): Price and Financial Metrics
BEPC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.06||52-week high||$36.16|
|Prev. close||$24.70||52-week low||$23.72|
|Day high||$25.14||Avg. volume||616,959|
|50-day MA||$28.33||Dividend yield||4.95%|
|200-day MA||$30.88||Market Cap||4.32B|
BEPC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BEPC POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where BEPC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 73.24% of US stocks.
- BEPC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- BEPC's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 17.22% of US stocks).
BEPC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of BROOKFIELD RENEWABLE CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 4.41% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for BROOKFIELD RENEWABLE CORP is higher than it is for about 92.96% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.41 for BROOKFIELD RENEWABLE CORP; that's greater than it is for 88.51% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BEPC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HESM, AES, SVC, HEP, and BEP.
- To check out BROOKFIELD RENEWABLE CORP's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001791863.
BEPC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Utilities stock, BEPC's EV/EBIT ratio is 57.21% lower, now standing at 9.5.
- Over the past 37 months, BEPC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 12.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BEPC.
BEPC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BEPC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 14.8% of graded US stocks.
- BEPC's asset turnover comes in at 0.085 -- ranking 97th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BEPC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Brookfield Renewable Corporation (BEPC) Company Bio
Brookfield Renewable Corporation operates renewable power assets in the United States, Brazil, and Colombia. It operates hydroelectric, wind, and solar power plants with an installed capacity of approximately 19,000 megawatts, as well as 18,000 megawatt of development pipeline. The company was founded in 2019 and is headquartered in New York, New York.
BEPC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BEPC Latest Social Stream
View Full BEPC Social Stream
Latest BEPC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BROOKFIELD RENEWABLE CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BEPC as an investment opportunity.
These seven dividend stocks to buy provide the timeless combination of income and price appreciation potential for investors.
All amounts in U.S. dollars unless otherwise indicated BROOKFIELD, News, Aug. 04, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Brookfield Renewable Partners L.P. (TSX: BEP.UN; NYSE: BEP) (“Brookfield Renewable Partners”, "BEP") today reported financial results for the three and six months ended June 30, 2023. “Our business performed well this quarter building on the strong start to 2023, delivering year-to-date double digit FFO growth. We also agreed to acquire Duke Energy Renewables, a scale operating platform gen
Make the most of the global move towards clean energy by adding the three best energy stocks to your portfolio.
The tailwinds behind energy stocks are greater than the purported headwinds because the demand for oil and gas is so large.
BROOKFIELD, News, July 07, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Brookfield Renewable (NYSE: BEP, BEPC; TSX: BEP.UN, BEPC) (“Brookfield Renewable”) will hold its Second Quarter 2023 Conference Call and Webcast on Friday, August 4, 2023 at 8:30 a.m. ET to discuss results and business initiatives. Results will be released on Friday, August 4, 2023 at approximately 7:00 a.m. ET and will be available on our website at https://bep.brookfield.com/ under “Press Releases”. Participants can join by conference call or
BEPC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|