Biofrontera AG (BFRA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BFRA POWR Grades
- BFRA scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 85.47% of US stocks.
- BFRA's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 173 days.
- BFRA's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 18.06% of US stocks).
BFRA Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 721.22, Biofrontera AG is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 94.74% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 924.7%, Biofrontera AG's debt growth rate surpasses 98.39% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Biofrontera AG comes in at 375.12%, a number that bests 98.1% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BFRA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GVP, FRAF, MCBC, FRME, and RGA.
- BFRA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Biofrontera AG's official web site, go to www.biofrontera.com.
BFRA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BFRA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.69||52-week high||$55.00|
|Prev. close||$6.87||52-week low||$4.67|
|Day high||$6.89||Avg. volume||82,502|
|50-day MA||$5.98||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.02||Market Cap||189.72M|
Biofrontera AG (BFRA) Company Bio
Biofrontera AG, a biopharmaceutical company, primarily focuses on the discovery, development, and distribution of dermatological drugs and dermatologically tested cosmetics for the treatment and care of diseased skin. Biofrontera AG was founded in 1997 and is based in Leverkusen, Germany.
BFRA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BFRA Latest Social Stream
View Full BFRA Social Stream
Latest BFRA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Biofrontera AG that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BFRA as an investment opportunity.
For May 2021, Biofrontera ([[BFRA]] +1.0%) reported prelim revenue from product sales of €2.44M compared to €1.17M in year ago quarter.Out of the total, revenues from product sales in the U.S. increased 174% while Germany revenues dropped 21%; rest of Europe revenue surged 1,041%....
Leverkusen, Germany, June 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Biofrontera AG (NASDAQ: BFRA; Frankfurt Stock Exchange: B8F) (the “Company”), an international biopharmaceutical company, today reported preliminary, unaudited revenue for the month of May 2021. The Company’s preliminary, unaudited revenue from product sales in May 2021 amounted to approximately EUR 2,437 thousand, compared to EUR 1,172 thousand in May 2020, an increase of 108%. Preliminary revenues from product sales in the US were around E
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 12, 2021 / Biofrontera AG (NASDAQ:BFRA) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 12, 2021 at 8:00 AM Eastern Time.To listen to the event live or access a replay of the call - visit https://www.
Leverkusen, Germany, May 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Biofrontera AG (NASDAQ: BFRA; Frankfurt Stock Exchange: B8F) (the “Company”), an international biopharmaceutical company, today reported its financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021. Q1 2021 key financial figures and business performance In EUR thousands3M 20213M 2020ChangeRevenue5,479 6,473 (15)%Gross profit on sales4,578 5,674 (19)%Research and development costs(1,317)(1,311)0%General and administrative costs(2,538)(2,232)14%Sales and marketing costs(4,813)(8,698)(45)%Profit (loss) on operations(4,089)(6,567)(38)%EBITDA(3,158)(2,645)19%EBIT(3,971)(5,555)(29)%Earnings (loss) before tax(4,876)(5,498)(11)%Earnings (loss) after tax(4,877)(5,499)(11)% Biofrontera's business performance was encouragingly positive afte...
Leverkusen, Germany, May 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Biofrontera AG (NASDAQ: BFRA; Frankfurt Stock Exchange: B8F) (the “Company”), an international biopharmaceutical company, will be releasing its financial results for the first quarter 2021 on Tuesday, May 11, 2021. Conference calls for shareholders and interested investors will be held on Wednesday, May 12, 2021, at the following times: In German, May 12, 2021 at 10:00 am CEST (4:00 am EST)Dial-in number Germany: +49 69201744220Conference code: 60386865# In English, May 12, 2021 at 2:00 pm CEST (8:00 am EST)Dial-in number USA: +1 8774230830Dial-in number UK: +44 2030092470Conference code: 52497289# Please dial in 10 minutes ahead of time to ensure a timely start of the conference call.-End- Biofrontera AGPamela Keck, Head of Investor...
BFRA Price Returns