Biofrontera AG (BFRA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BFRA Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 299.39, Biofrontera AG is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 91.85% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 924.7%, Biofrontera AG's debt growth rate surpasses 98.34% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that BFRA's revenue has grown 375.12% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 97.88% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Biofrontera AG are MGIC, CPHI, MFGP, CETX, and IOSP.
- Visit BFRA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.biofrontera.com.
BFRA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BFRA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.67||52-week high||$7.54|
|Prev. close||$2.95||52-week low||$2.09|
|Day high||$3.10||Avg. volume||27,512|
|50-day MA||$3.03||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.94||Market Cap||75.72M|
Biofrontera AG (BFRA) Company Bio
Biofrontera AG, a biopharmaceutical company, primarily focuses on the discovery, development, and distribution of dermatological drugs and dermatologically tested cosmetics for the treatment and care of diseased skin. Biofrontera AG was founded in 1997 and is based in Leverkusen, Germany.
Most Popular Stories View All
BFRA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BFRA Latest Social Stream
View Full BFRA Social Stream
Latest BFRA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Biofrontera AG that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BFRA as an investment opportunity.
Leverkusen, Germany, Feb. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Biofrontera AG (the “Company”) (Nasdaq: BFRA; Frankfurt Stock Exchange: B8F), an international biopharmaceutical company, decided today its American Depositary Shares (“ADS”) should be delisted from the Nasdaq Capital Market (“Nasdaq”) and its reporting obligations with the Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) should be deregistered and terminated. The main purpose of the delisting is to reduce complexity in financial reporting and adm
By Sam Boughedda
Biofrontera Inc (NASDAQ: BFRI ) has provided an update on the patient recruitment for the Phase 3 study for superficial basal cell carcinoma (sBCC) with Ameluz photodynamic therapy (PDT) combined with BF-RhodoLED lamp in the U.S. To date, 70% of the planned 186 patients have been enrolled in the study. Patient recruitment for this study has been ongoing since 2018, with the Full story available on Benzinga.com
Biofrontera (BFRI) +14%. Synaptogenix (SNPX) +11%. Sio Gene Therapies (SIOX) -19%. Anavex Life Sciences (AVXL) -16%.
BFRA Price Returns