Biofrontera AG (BFRA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BFRA POWR Grades
- BFRA scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 85.47% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BFRA is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 173 days.
- BFRA's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 18.06% of US stocks).
BFRA Stock Summary
- BFRA's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 550.43 -- higher than 94.46% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 924.7%, Biofrontera AG's debt growth rate surpasses 98.42% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Biofrontera AG comes in at 375.12%, a number that bests 97.76% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BFRA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CETX, MGIC, OPK, VOXX, and TBLT.
- Visit BFRA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.biofrontera.com.
BFRA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BFRA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.47||52-week high||$9.87|
|Prev. close||$5.35||52-week low||$4.67|
|Day high||$5.50||Avg. volume||53,498|
|50-day MA||$5.88||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.44||Market Cap||155.12M|
Biofrontera AG (BFRA) Company Bio
Biofrontera AG, a biopharmaceutical company, primarily focuses on the discovery, development, and distribution of dermatological drugs and dermatologically tested cosmetics for the treatment and care of diseased skin. Biofrontera AG was founded in 1997 and is based in Leverkusen, Germany.
Most Popular Stories View All
BFRA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BFRA Latest Social Stream
View Full BFRA Social Stream
Latest BFRA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Biofrontera AG that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BFRA as an investment opportunity.
Major players in the photodynamic therapy market are Theralase Technologies Inc. , Biofrontera AG, Hologic Inc. , Bausch Health, Quest PharmaTech Inc. , LUMIBIRD, Galderma Laboratories L. P. , Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Limited, Allergan plc, Modulight Inc. Major players in the photodynamic therapy market are Theralase Technologies Inc. , Biofrontera AG, Hologic Inc. , Bausch Health, Quest PharmaTech Inc. , LUMIBIRD, Galderma Laboratories L. P. , Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Limited, Allergan plc, Modulight Inc.
Leverkusen, Germany, Sept. 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Biofrontera AG (NASDAQ: BFRA; Frankfurt Stock Exchange: B8F) (the Company), an international biopharmaceutical company, today reported preliminary, unaudited revenue for the month of August 2021.
Europe Dermatology Treatment Devices Market Growth and Trends to 2021-2027 With Top Companies Like Cutera Inc. Bausch Health Companies Inc. BIOFRONTERA AG Avita Medical Sciton, Inc. Lumenis Alma Lasers
The Europe dermatology treatment devices market is expected to reach US$ 2,198.26million in 2027 from US$ 1,380.20million in 2019. The market is estimated to grow with a CAGR of 6.2% from 2020-2027. The Business Market Insights provides you regional research analysis
Leverkusen, Germany, Aug. 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Biofrontera AG (NASDAQ: BFRA; Frankfurt Stock Exchange: B8F) (the Company), an international biopharmaceutical company, today reported its financial results for the six months ended June 30, 2021.
Chronic Urticaria Or Hives Drug Market to Show Incredible Growth by 2027 Covid-19 Analysis | ELORAC Inc., Biofrontera AG
This thorough Chronic Urticaria Or Hives Drug market research is a thorough evaluation of the restrains present in the market and planning properly based on this report to enhance your business. This report is a result of many aspects that
BFRA Price Returns