Biofrontera Inc. (BFRI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BFRI POWR Grades
- BFRI scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 97.73% of US stocks.
- BFRI's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- BFRI ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
BFRI Stock Summary
- BIOFRONTERA INC's stock had its IPO on October 29, 2021, making it an older stock than just 1.11% of US equities in our set.
- For BFRI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 0.52% of US equities we're observing.
- BIOFRONTERA INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -170.58%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 3.56% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BFRI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BARK, INUV, AXR, SKY, and WIRE.
- To check out BIOFRONTERA INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001858685.
BFRI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, BFRI's price/sales ratio is 80% lower, now standing at 1.
- Over the past 13 months, BFRI's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BFRI.
BFRI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BFRI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.99||52-week high||$14.63|
|Prev. close||$1.01||52-week low||$0.82|
|Day high||$1.02||Avg. volume||1,273,733|
|50-day MA||$1.06||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.01||Market Cap||26.43M|
Biofrontera Inc. (BFRI) Company Bio
Biofrontera Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, develops and provides dermatological products for the treatment of skin diseases in the United States. It primarily develops therapies for non-melanoma skin cancer. It offers Ameluz, an aminolevulinic acid hydrochloride gel for the photodynamic therapy of actinic keratoses; and BF-RhodoLED, an LED lamp emitting red light for use in photodynamic therapy. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Woburn, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
BFRI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BFRI Latest Social Stream
View Full BFRI Social Stream
Latest BFRI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BIOFRONTERA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BFRI as an investment opportunity.
WOBURN, Mass., Nov. 30, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Biofrontera Inc. (Nasdaq: BFRI), a biopharmaceutical company specializing in the commercialization of dermatological products, announced today that the Company will be participating in Benchmark’s 11th Annual Discovery One-on-One Investor Conference being held on December 1, 2022 in New York, NY. Erica Monaco, Chief Executive Officer, and Hermann Lübbert, Executive Chairman of Biofrontera Inc. will be meeting with registered investors in one-on-on
BIOFRONTERA INC. TO PARTICIPATE IN RENMARK’S VIRTUAL NON-DEAL ROADSHOW SERIES ON WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 30, MONDAY, DECEMBER 5, FRIDAY, DECEMBER 9, AND MONDAY, DECEMBER 19 2022
Woburn, Nov. 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Biofrontera Inc. ("Biofrontera" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: BFRI), announced today that they will be participating in Renmark Financial Communications Inc.’s live Virtual Non-Deal Roadshow Series to discuss its latest investor presentation on Wednesday, November 30, 2022, at 12:00 PM EST, Monday, December 5, 2022, at 1:00 PM CST, Friday, December 9, 2022 at 12:00 PM EST and Monday, December 19, 2022 at 1:00 PM PST. Biofrontera Inc. welcomes stakeholders,
Biofrontera to Launch Phase 3 Clinical Study Evaluating Ameluz®-PDT for the Treatment of Actinic Keratosis on the Extremities, Neck and Trunk
WOBURN, Mass., Nov. 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Biofrontera Inc. (Nasdaq: BFRI), a biopharmaceutical company specializing in the commercialization of dermatological products, announced today the launch of a randomized, double-blind, vehicle-controlled, multicenter Phase 3 clinical study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of Ameluz® and BF-RhodoLED® XL in the field-directed treatment of actinic keratosis (AK) on the extremities, neck and trunk. The study is being managed by Biofrontera Bioscien
Biofrontera ( NASDAQ:BFRI ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$4.32m (flat on 3Q 2021). Net...
Biofrontera Inc. (BFRI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 28.13% and 0.05%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
BFRI Price Returns