Bunge Limited Bunge Limited (BG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BG POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where BG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.04% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BG is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 197 days.
- BG ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 49th percentile.
BG Stock Summary
- Bunge LTD's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 95.15% of US listed stocks.
- BG's price/sales ratio is 0.29; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 4.52% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Bunge LTD is reporting a growth rate of -293.92%; that's higher than only 6.79% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Bunge LTD are OC, LEA, WLK, PKG, and LEG.
- Visit BG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bunge.com.
BG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$90.00||52-week high||$90.00|
|Prev. close||$87.03||52-week low||$32.68|
|Day high||$90.00||Avg. volume||1,412,772|
|50-day MA||$80.39||Dividend yield||2.3%|
|200-day MA||$62.92||Market Cap||12.61B|
Bunge Limited Bunge Limited (BG) Company Bio
Bunge buys, sells, stores and transports oilseeds and grains to serve customers worldwide; processes oilseeds to make protein meal for animal feed and edible oil products for commercial customers and consumers; produces sugar and ethanol from sugarcane; mills wheat, corn and rice to make ingredients used by food companies; and sells fertilizer in South America. Founded in 1818, the company is based in White Plains, New York.
BG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BG Latest Social Stream
View Full BG Social Stream
Latest BG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bunge LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BG as an investment opportunity.
Bunge (BG) is seeing favorable earnings estimate revision activity and has a positive Zacks Earnings ESP heading into earnings season.
Global grains merchants are using satellites and spies to surveil Brazil's soybean heartland and deploying an army of lawyers to ensure farmers deliver promised crops instead of finding a different buyer at prices that have doubled since deals were made. At stake are billions of dollars and the sanctity of crop contracts in Brazil, the world's top soy exporter accounting for roughly 50% of the global trade. Soybeans have rallied to an eight-year high and Brazil soy exports have soared in particular, especially to China, which needs feed to rebuild a pig herd devastated by African Swine Fever.
Bunge (BG) closed the most recent trading day at $84.42, moving -1.22% from the previous trading session.
(Bloomberg) -- Argentine farmers struggling to ship their crops through increasingly shallow rivers may soon face a new obstacle: One of the world’s key soy waterways needs to be dredged, and there’s no firm plan for who will do it.The government in agricultural powerhouse Argentina has had months -- even years -- to draft the terms of a tender to dredge the Parana River, the source of most of the world’s soy meal for livestock feed and soy oil for cooking and biofuels. But companies eying the new multiyear contract are still in the dark and, compounding the uncertainty, the man in charge of what exactly is up for grabs, ex-Transport Minister Mario Meoni, died in a car crash last week.With the future of millions of tons of crop cargoes at stake, the turmoil couldn’t come at a worse time...
Bunge Limited (NYSE:BG) announced today that it has changed its segment reporting to align with the Company's new value chain operating structure.
BG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|