Bunge Ltd. (BG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BG POWR Grades
- BG scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 85.02% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BG is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- BG's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 6.32% of US stocks).
BG Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $14,917,100,232, BUNGE LTD has a greater market value than 87.06% of US stocks.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BG is 7.73 -- better than 95.37% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.22, BUNGE LTD has a higher such ratio than just 4.96% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BUNGE LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be SLGN, TSN, CAG, PKG, and TSE.
- Visit BG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bunge.com.
BG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, BG's EV/EBIT ratio is 54.95% lower, now standing at 9.1.
- BG's price/sales ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BG.
BG Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 70.8%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -45.75%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -440%.
The table below shows BG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 64.12% of graded US stocks.
- BG's asset turnover comes in at 2.262 -- ranking 3rd of 59 Food Products stocks.
- SAFM, DAR, and MDLZ are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BG.
The table below shows BG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$98.96||52-week high||$128.40|
|Prev. close||$99.58||52-week low||$80.41|
|Day high||$99.61||Avg. volume||1,021,228|
|50-day MA||$97.93||Dividend yield||2.51%|
|200-day MA||$98.37||Market Cap||14.82B|
Bunge Ltd. (BG) Company Bio
Bunge buys, sells, stores and transports oilseeds and grains to serve customers worldwide; processes oilseeds to make protein meal for animal feed and edible oil products for commercial customers and consumers; produces sugar and ethanol from sugarcane; mills wheat, corn and rice to make ingredients used by food companies; and sells fertilizer in South America. Founded in 1818, the company is based in White Plains, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
BG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BG Latest Social Stream
View Full BG Social Stream
Latest BG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BUNGE LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BG as an investment opportunity.
Bunge Limited's (BG) fourth-quarter results are likely to reflect favorable markets in the Refined and Specialty Oils and the Milling segments.
Is it a good or bad thing when a stock experiences a golden cross technical event?
BP (BP) may buy out partner Bunge (BG) in their Brazilian sugar and ethanol joint venture, Reuters reported Wednesday
BP Plc may buy out its partner Bunge Ltd in Brazilian sugar and ethanol joint venture BP Bunge Bioenergia, one source with knowledge of the matter said. BP may decide to acquire the stake owned by Bunge after UAE state investor Mubadala Capital LLC dropped out of the process to buy the company, the source added, asking for anonymity as the talks are private. Mubadala dropped out after concluding talks to acquire another Brazilian ethanol company, Atvos, and Brazilian energy company Raizen SA was left as the only bidder.
UAE state investor Mubadala Capital LLC has dropped out of the process to buy Brazilian sugar and ethanol firm BP Bunge Bioenergia, a source with knowledge of the matter said. A joint venture between BP Plc and Bunge Ltd, BP may decide to buy out its partner, the source added. Mubadala dropped out after concluding talks to acquire another Brazilian ethanol company, Atvos.
BG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|