Bunge Ltd. (BG): Price and Financial Metrics
BG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$108.25||52-week high||$116.59|
|Prev. close||$110.61||52-week low||$82.05|
|Day high||$110.61||Avg. volume||1,433,936|
|50-day MA||$111.84||Dividend yield||2.43%|
|200-day MA||$99.77||Market Cap||16.31B|
BG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BG POWR Grades
- BG scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 73.11% of US stocks.
- BG's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- BG ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
BG Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $16,630,919,525, BUNGE LTD has a greater market value than 88.93% of US stocks.
- BUNGE LTD's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 92.82% of US listed stocks.
- BG's price/sales ratio is 0.26; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 8.99% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CAG, SON, ADNT, ACT, and JBI.
- BG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BUNGE LTD's official web site, go to www.bunge.com.
BG Valuation Summary
- BG's price/earnings ratio is 8.4; this is 57.58% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- BG's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BG.
BG Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -11.73%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 538.13%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 70.8%.
The table below shows BG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 64.12% of graded US stocks.
- BG's asset turnover comes in at 2.262 -- ranking 3rd of 59 Food Products stocks.
- SAFM, DAR, and MDLZ are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BG.
The table below shows BG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Bunge Ltd. (BG) Company Bio
Bunge buys, sells, stores and transports oilseeds and grains to serve customers worldwide; processes oilseeds to make protein meal for animal feed and edible oil products for commercial customers and consumers; produces sugar and ethanol from sugarcane; mills wheat, corn and rice to make ingredients used by food companies; and sells fertilizer in South America. Founded in 1818, the company is based in White Plains, New York.
BG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BG Latest Social Stream
View Full BG Social Stream
Latest BG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BUNGE LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BG as an investment opportunity.
Merger and acquisition (M&A) activity has slowed, with lingering uncertainty weighing on potential deals. However, it's not entirely dead.
(Bloomberg) -- Investors in Bunge Ltd.’s $2.9 billion of bonds are the most exposed to the European Union’s plan to ban imports of raw materials produced on deforested land.Most Read from BloombergCaesars Entertainment Paid Millions to Hackers in AttackCiti Plans Job Cuts as It Revamps Top Management StructureChina Sows Fresh Confusion About Apple With Security RemarksLuxury Cruise Ship Full of Australians Stuck in Greenland ArcticiPhone Pro’s Titanium Finish Stands Out in First Look at DeviceTh
Key Insights Bunge's estimated fair value is US$185 based on 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity Current share price of...
This article will shed light on the major vegetable oil-producing countries and their latest production amounts. You can skip our analysis of the vegetable oil industry and read Top 8 Vegetable Oil Producing Countries in the World. Oils extracted from soybean, palm, canola, sunflower, olive, and coconut plants serve as a cornerstone in the agricultural […]
The Agriculture - Products industry is set to gain from solid demand. Stocks like Bunge (BG), Andersons (ANDE) and Arcadia Biosciences (RKDA) are poised to ride on this positive trend.
BG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|