Bunge Limited Bunge Limited (BG): Price and Financial Metrics
BG Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BG is 6.96 -- better than 94.89% of US stocks.
- BG's price/sales ratio is 0.12; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 8.24% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, BG has reported earnings growth of -208.92%, putting it ahead of only 7.13% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Bunge LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be LEA, ADNT, WRK, THO, and PPC.
- Visit BG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bunge.com.
BG Stock Price Chart More Charts
BG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.19||52-week high||$59.65|
|Prev. close||$37.64||52-week low||$29.00|
|Day high||$37.33||Avg. volume||1,362,858|
|50-day MA||$47.73||Dividend yield||5.53%|
|200-day MA||$53.75||Market Cap||5.13B|
Bunge Limited Bunge Limited (BG) Company Bio
Bunge buys, sells, stores and transports oilseeds and grains to serve customers worldwide; processes oilseeds to make protein meal for animal feed and edible oil products for commercial customers and consumers; produces sugar and ethanol from sugarcane; mills wheat, corn and rice to make ingredients used by food companies; and sells fertilizer in South America. Founded in 1818, the company is based in White Plains, New York.