Bunge Limited Bunge Limited (BG): Price and Financial Metrics
BG Stock Summary
- Bunge LTD's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 94.89% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.12, Bunge LTD has a higher such ratio than just 8.24% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, BG has reported earnings growth of -208.92%, putting it ahead of just 7.13% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Bunge LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be LEA, ADNT, WRK, THO, and PPC.
- BG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Bunge LTD's official web site, go to www.bunge.com.
BG Stock Price Chart More Charts
BG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.44||52-week high||$59.65|
|Prev. close||$38.02||52-week low||$29.00|
|Day high||$39.80||Avg. volume||1,391,171|
|50-day MA||$45.19||Dividend yield||5.26%|
|200-day MA||$53.00||Market Cap||5.59B|
Bunge Limited Bunge Limited (BG) Company Bio
Bunge buys, sells, stores and transports oilseeds and grains to serve customers worldwide; processes oilseeds to make protein meal for animal feed and edible oil products for commercial customers and consumers; produces sugar and ethanol from sugarcane; mills wheat, corn and rice to make ingredients used by food companies; and sells fertilizer in South America. Founded in 1818, the company is based in White Plains, New York.