Bunge Limited Bunge Limited (BG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BG POWR Grades
- BG scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 91.93% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BG is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- BG's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 14.5% of US stocks).
BG Stock Summary
- Bunge LTD's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 95.25% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.24, Bunge LTD has a higher such ratio than merely 3.34% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Bunge LTD is reporting a growth rate of -433.25%; that's higher than only 5.29% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Bunge LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be DAR, R, SMG, PETQ, and PKG.
- Visit BG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bunge.com.
BG Valuation Summary
- BG's price/earnings ratio is 5.5; this is 75.72% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- BG's price/sales ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 240 months.
- Over the past 240 months, BG's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 1.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BG.
BG Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 237.36%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -50.38%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -2800%.
The table below shows BG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 57.88% of graded US stocks.
- BG's asset turnover comes in at 2.175 -- ranking 5th of 58 Food Products stocks.
- PPC, HSY, and TSN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BG.
The table below shows BG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$88.33||52-week high||$92.38|
|Prev. close||$87.69||52-week low||$54.00|
|Day high||$88.61||Avg. volume||1,234,686|
|50-day MA||$80.02||Dividend yield||2.38%|
|200-day MA||$79.41||Market Cap||12.52B|
Bunge Limited Bunge Limited (BG) Company Bio
Bunge buys, sells, stores and transports oilseeds and grains to serve customers worldwide; processes oilseeds to make protein meal for animal feed and edible oil products for commercial customers and consumers; produces sugar and ethanol from sugarcane; mills wheat, corn and rice to make ingredients used by food companies; and sells fertilizer in South America. Founded in 1818, the company is based in White Plains, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
BG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BG Latest Social Stream
View Full BG Social Stream
Latest BG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bunge LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BG as an investment opportunity.
Bunge (BG) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
ST. LOUIS, October 13, 2021--Bunge Limited (NYSE: BG) today announced that it has agreed to sell its seven Mexico wheat mills to Grupo Trimex. The completion of the sale is subject to customary closing conditions, including regulatory approval.
Investors seeking agricultural stocks to buy should look to the booming heartland of America, where farmers are spending hand over fist.
Last year we predicted the arrival of the first US recession since 2009 and we told in advance that the market will decline by at least 20% in (Recession is Imminent: We Need A Travel Ban NOW). In these volatile markets we scrutinize hedge fund filings to get a reading on which direction each stock […]
By Ana Mano (Reuters) Brazils port regulator targeted the local unit of global grains merchant Bunge and two port agents in an investigation announced on Tuesday, threatening the traders dominant
BG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|