Bunge Ltd. (BG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BG POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where BG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.48% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BG is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- BG ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 25th percentile.
BG Stock Summary
- BG has a higher market value than 86.62% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $12,443,497,923.
- BUNGE LTD's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 95.14% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.19, BUNGE LTD has a higher such ratio than only 5.2% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BUNGE LTD are RE, CTLT, TPC, SLGN, and GTES.
- BG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BUNGE LTD's official web site, go to www.bunge.com.
BG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, BG's price/sales ratio is 89.47% lower, now standing at 0.2.
- Over the past 243 months, BG's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 9.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BG.
BG Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -217.69%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 221.84%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 100%.
The table below shows BG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 64.12% of graded US stocks.
- BG's asset turnover comes in at 2.262 -- ranking 3rd of 59 Food Products stocks.
- SAFM, DAR, and MDLZ are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BG.
The table below shows BG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$82.80||52-week high||$128.40|
|Prev. close||$82.24||52-week low||$80.41|
|Day high||$83.43||Avg. volume||1,508,595|
|50-day MA||$94.54||Dividend yield||3.04%|
|200-day MA||$101.35||Market Cap||12.58B|
Bunge Ltd. (BG) Company Bio
Bunge buys, sells, stores and transports oilseeds and grains to serve customers worldwide; processes oilseeds to make protein meal for animal feed and edible oil products for commercial customers and consumers; produces sugar and ethanol from sugarcane; mills wheat, corn and rice to make ingredients used by food companies; and sells fertilizer in South America. Founded in 1818, the company is based in White Plains, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
BG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BG Latest Social Stream
View Full BG Social Stream
Latest BG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BUNGE LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BG as an investment opportunity.
With the Agriculture - Products industry set to gain from solid demand, stocks like Bunge Limited (BG), CalMaine Foods (CALM) and Arcadia Biosciences (RKDA) are poised to ride on this positive trend.
ST. LOUIS, September 28, 2022--Bunge Limited (NYSE: BG) will announce its results for the quarter ended September 30, 2022, on Wednesday, October 26, 2022, prior to the market opening. The Company’s management will also host a conference call at 7:00 am Central Time to discuss the results. A slide presentation to accompany the discussion will be posted on www.bunge.com.
Here are seven of the best stocks to buy ahead of earnings
Here we'll review three farming-related companies that should provide solid returns to investors.
In the latest trading session, Bunge (BG) closed at $88.30, marking a -1.34% move from the previous day.
BG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|