Bunge Limited Bunge Limited (BG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BG POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where BG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.31% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BG is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- BG's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 16.09% of US stocks).
BG Stock Summary
- Bunge LTD's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 95.19% of US listed stocks.
- BG's price/sales ratio is 0.22; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 2.93% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Bunge LTD is reporting a growth rate of -433.25%; that's higher than merely 5.09% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Bunge LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be R, DAR, PETQ, SMG, and SLGN.
- BG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Bunge LTD's official web site, go to www.bunge.com.
BG Valuation Summary
- BG's price/earnings ratio is 5.5; this is 75.72% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- BG's price/sales ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 240 months.
- Over the past 240 months, BG's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 1.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BG.
BG Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -57.95%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -420.9%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at -2.86%.
The table below shows BG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 56.55% of graded US stocks.
- BG's asset turnover comes in at 2.175 -- ranking 5th of 57 Food Products stocks.
- PPC, HSY, and TSN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BG.
The table below shows BG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$78.77||52-week high||$92.38|
|Prev. close||$78.69||52-week low||$44.41|
|Day high||$79.40||Avg. volume||1,280,015|
|50-day MA||$76.87||Dividend yield||2.67%|
|200-day MA||$77.51||Market Cap||11.16B|
Bunge Limited Bunge Limited (BG) Company Bio
Bunge buys, sells, stores and transports oilseeds and grains to serve customers worldwide; processes oilseeds to make protein meal for animal feed and edible oil products for commercial customers and consumers; produces sugar and ethanol from sugarcane; mills wheat, corn and rice to make ingredients used by food companies; and sells fertilizer in South America. Founded in 1818, the company is based in White Plains, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
BG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BG Latest Social Stream
View Full BG Social Stream
Latest BG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bunge LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BG as an investment opportunity.
Is (BG) Outperforming Other Basic Materials Stocks This Year?
OneMain Holdings (OMF), KLA Corporation (KLAC), Bunge Limited (BG), CBRE Group, (CBRE) and Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (REGN) are some of the stocks with high ROE to buy as markets await Fed tapering clarity.
These are the consumer staples stocks with the best value, fastest growth, and most momentum for October 2021.
Canola Oil Market size, development, key opportunity, application and forecast to 2027 | Louis Dreyfus Company, ADM, Cargill, Bunge, Richardson Oilseed
Canola Oil Market Scenario 2020-2027: The Global Canola Oil market exhibits comprehensive information that is a valuable source of insightful data for business strategists during the decade 2014-2027. On the basis of historical data, Canola Oil market report provides key segments and their sub-segments, revenue and demand & supply data. Considering technological breakthroughs of the 
Brazil's port regulator targeted the local unit of global grains merchant Bunge and two port agents in an investigation announced on Tuesday, threatening the trader's dominant position at a key export hub in the south of the country. The probe, ordered by port regulator Antaq via regulatory decision in the official government gazette, centers on alleged irregularities in a contract to move grain cargos at public terminals in the port of São Francisco do Sul. A regional branch of Antaq in Santa Catarina state will conduct the probe, targeting Bunge and port agents Litoral and Inlogs, which now belongs to Japan's Marubeni.
BG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|