Bunge Ltd. (BG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- BG's average cash flow over the past 5.5 years is greater than merely 1.7% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, BG's comes in at 15.77 -- better than 97.46% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- Currently, BG generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than merely 1% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with BG's price: PAAS, JKHY, IVC, WEN and CIB.
BG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Bunge LTD, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 56.67% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Bunge LTD's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Beta is a measure of how volatile a stock is relative to the S&P 500; when evaluated against its peers in the large-sized revenue class, Bunge LTD has a beta lower than 71.96% of such peers.
- BG's market cap of approximately $16 billion makes it a large-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 66.72% of them.
BG Dividend Chart
BG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|