Bunge Limited Bunge Limited (BG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, BG has greater average cash flow over the past 5.51 years than merely 3.89% US-listed dividend payers.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, BG's comes in at 7.06 -- better than 95.66% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- Currently, BG generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than just 1.61% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with BG's price: OLLI, RGR, TKC, IVR and AWR.
BG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Bunge LTD, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 1.89% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Bunge LTD are:
- In terms of opportunity, Bunge LTD's estimated return of 1.89% surpasses about 67.41% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for BG than it is for 7.59% of other equities in the Consumer Defensive sector that also issue dividends.
BG Dividend Chart
BG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|