Bunge Limited Bunge Limited (BG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, BG has greater average cash flow over the past 5.75 years than only 4.35% US-listed dividend payers.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, BG's comes in at 7.06 -- better than 95.91% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- BG is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than only 1.52% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with BG's price: NYCB, SPTN, CHT, CAN and SNP.
BG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of BG, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 19.08%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Bunge LTD are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Consumer Defensive sector, Bunge LTD offers a higher dividend yield than 75.95% of them.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for BG than it is for 8.86% of other equities in the Consumer Defensive sector that also issue dividends.
BG Dividend Chart
BG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|