Briggs & Stratton Corporation (BGG): Price and Financial Metrics
BGG Stock Summary
- Briggs & Stratton Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.4% of US equities in our set.
- BGG's price/sales ratio is 0.18; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 5.92% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, BGG has reported earnings growth of -206.69%, putting it ahead of only 7.01% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Briggs & Stratton Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be IVC, CIA, EXPR, UIHC, and HIL.
- BGG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Briggs & Stratton Corp's official web site, go to www.basco.com.
BGG Stock Price Chart More Charts
BGG Price/Volume Stats
Briggs & Stratton Corporation (BGG) Company Bio
Briggs & Stratton designs, manufactures, markets, and services air cooled gasoline engines for outdoor power equipment. It operates in two segments, Engines and Products. The company was founded in 1908 and is based in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin.