Briggs & Stratton Corporation (BGG): Price and Financial Metrics
BGG Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.02, Briggs & Stratton Corp has a higher such ratio than only 0.48% of stocks in our set.
- The volatility of Briggs & Stratton Corp's share price is greater than that of 95.31% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for BGG comes in at -510.79% -- higher than that of merely 0.94% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Briggs & Stratton Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be DRAD, FBM, INWK, AIRT, and AN.
- Visit BGG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.basco.com.
BGG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BGG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.78||52-week high||$9.97|
|Prev. close||$0.78||52-week low||$0.72|
|Day high||$0.78||Avg. volume||2,090,088|
|50-day MA||$1.58||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.72||Market Cap||32.98M|
Briggs & Stratton Corporation (BGG) Company Bio
Briggs & Stratton designs, manufactures, markets, and services air cooled gasoline engines for outdoor power equipment. It operates in two segments, Engines and Products. The company was founded in 1908 and is based in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin.
BGG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BGG Latest Social Stream
View Full BGG Social Stream
Latest BGG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Briggs & Stratton Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BGG as an investment opportunity.
The buyer is KPS Capital Partners (stalking-horse bidder).Alongside the Chapter 11 filing, the company has secured $677.5M in debtor-in-possession financing.Source: Press Release[[BGG]] -6.5% premarket to $0.73....
KPS Capital Partners, a private equity firm, has entered into an agreement to buy the assets of the 112-year-old company for $550 million.
Briggs & Stratton Corp. has filed for bankruptcy protection and agreed to sell assets to KPS Capital Partners LP as the company has faced declining sales and losses since the onset of the coronavirus pandemic.
Briggs & Stratton Corp., billed as the world’s largest manufacturer of small gas engines, has filed for bankruptcy protection citing challenges due to the coronavirus pandemic
World's Largest Producer Of Small Gasoline Engines Files For Bankruptcy Tyler Durden Mon, 07/20/2020 - 22:30 Briggs & Stratton Corporation, the world's largest manufacturer of small gasoline engines with headquarters in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin, filed petitions on Monday morning for a court-supervised voluntary reorganization under Chapter 11, along with plans to sell "all the company's assets" to KPS Capital Partners. The Fortune 1000 manufacturer of gasoline engines was able to secure a $677.5 million in Debtor-In-Possession (DIP) financing to support operations through reorganization efforts. The Company also said it "entered into a definitive stock and asset purchase agreement with KPS." To facilitate the sale process and address its debt obligations, the Company has filed petitions for...
BGG Price Returns
Continue Researching BGGWant to do more research on Briggs & Stratton Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!