Briggs & Stratton Corporation (BGG): Price and Financial Metrics
BGG Stock Summary
- BGG's price/sales ratio is 0.12; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 3.74% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, BGG has reported earnings growth of 1,508.97%, putting it ahead of 99.17% of US stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for BGG comes in at -56.16% -- higher than that of just 5.93% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Briggs & Stratton Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be WHR, MMYT, XELA, AXAS, and PTVCB.
- BGG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Briggs & Stratton Corp's official web site, go to www.basco.com.
BGG Stock Price Chart More Charts
BGG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.24||52-week high||$14.36|
|Prev. close||$5.49||52-week low||$3.96|
|Day high||$5.52||Avg. volume||1,167,356|
|50-day MA||$5.72||Dividend yield||3.82%|
|200-day MA||$7.90||Market Cap||222.62M|
Briggs & Stratton Corporation (BGG) Company Bio
Briggs & Stratton designs, manufactures, markets, and services air cooled gasoline engines for outdoor power equipment. It operates in two segments, Engines and Products. The company was founded in 1908 and is based in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin.