BeiGene, Ltd. (BGNE): Price and Financial Metrics
BGNE Stock Summary
- BGNE's went public 3.96 years ago, making it older than just 13.14% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/sales ratio of 23.29, BeiGene Ltd has a higher such ratio than 94.65% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for BeiGene Ltd comes in at 172.62%, a number that bests 96.34% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BGNE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are XLRN, IDRA, AGIO, MCRB, and DRNA.
- Visit BGNE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.beigene.com.
BGNE Stock Price Chart More Charts
BGNE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$170.36||52-week high||$210.35|
|Prev. close||$167.85||52-week low||$113.01|
|Day high||$171.91||Avg. volume||328,358|
|50-day MA||$181.84||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$143.44||Market Cap||10.40B|
BeiGene, Ltd. (BGNE) Company Bio
BeiGene, Ltd., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, discovers and develops various oncology drugs in the People’s Republic of China. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in the Cayman Islands.