BeiGene, Ltd. (BGNE): Price and Financial Metrics
BGNE Stock Summary
- BeiGene Ltd's stock had its IPO on February 3, 2016, making it an older stock than merely 12.13% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/sales ratio of 26.6, BeiGene Ltd has a higher such ratio than 95.97% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, BeiGene Ltd is reporting a growth rate of 175.23%; that's higher than 92.95% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BGNE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AGIO, KALV, MCRB, WVE, and DCPH.
- Visit BGNE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.beigene.com.
BGNE Stock Price Chart More Charts
BGNE Price/Volume Stats
BeiGene, Ltd. (BGNE) Company Bio
BeiGene, Ltd., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, discovers and develops various oncology drugs in the People’s Republic of China. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in the Cayman Islands.