BeiGene Ltd. ADR (BGNE): Price and Financial Metrics
BGNE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$184.84||52-week high||$280.62|
|Prev. close||$182.96||52-week low||$156.56|
|Day high||$185.00||Avg. volume||222,938|
|50-day MA||$182.61||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$209.40||Market Cap||17.61B|
BGNE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BGNE POWR Grades
- BGNE scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 75.6% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BGNE is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- BGNE's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 4.01% of US stocks).
BGNE Stock Summary
- BGNE has a higher market value than 90.45% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $20,843,097,037.
- With a price/sales ratio of 9.45, BEIGENE LTD has a higher such ratio than 90.59% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for BEIGENE LTD comes in at 76.39%, a number that bests 93.59% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BEIGENE LTD are LCID, RYTM, TDUP, CYCN, and LGVN.
- BGNE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BEIGENE LTD's official web site, go to www.beigene.com.
BGNE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, BGNE's price/sales ratio is 197.22% higher, now standing at 10.7.
- BGNE's price/sales ratio has moved down 55.4 over the prior 94 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BGNE.
BGNE Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 330.2%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -159.78%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 128.56%.
The table below shows BGNE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BGNE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BGNE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 25.08% of graded US stocks.
- BGNE's asset turnover comes in at 0.168 -- ranking 211th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- AADI, CPIX, and NAVB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BGNE.
The table below shows BGNE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BeiGene Ltd. ADR (BGNE) Company Bio
BeiGene is a biotechnology company that specializes in the development of drugs for cancer treatment. Founded in Beijing in 2010 by Xiaodong Wang and chief executive officer John V. Oyler, the company has offices in China, the United States, Australia and Europe. BeiGene has developed several pharmaceuticals, including tislelizumab, a checkpoint inhibitor, and zanubrutinib, a Bruton's tyrosine kinase inhibitor which became the first cancer drug developed in China to gain approval from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration when it received accelerated approval to treat mantle cell lymphoma in November 2019. (Source:Wikipedia)
BGNE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BGNE Latest Social Stream
View Full BGNE Social Stream
Latest BGNE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BEIGENE LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BGNE as an investment opportunity.
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights Gilead Sciences, Legend Biotech, BeiGene, Exact Sciences and Sarepta Therapeutics
Gilead Sciences, Legend Biotech, BeiGene, Exact Sciences and Sarepta Therapeutics are part of the Zacks top Analyst Blog.
BeiGene said on Tuesday it would buy the global license for a cancer therapy that is ready to enter early-stage trial from U.S.-based biotech company Ensem Therapeutics. The Hong Kong-listed company will work with Ensem to bring the therapy, which works by blocking the enzyme, cyclin-dependent kinase 2, involved in cell growth, to trials. The therapy complements BeiGene's early-stage breast cancer portfolio, the company said.
BASEL, Switzerland & BEIJING & CAMBRIDGE, Mass. & WALTHAM, Mass., November 21, 2023--BeiGene, Ltd. (NASDAQ: BGNE; HKEX: 06160; SSE: 688235), a global biotechnology company, and Ensem Therapeutics, Inc. (ENSEM), a biotechnology company focusing on high-value and difficult-to-drug oncology targets, today announced an agreement for BeiGene to acquire an exclusive global license to an Investigational New Drug (IND) application-ready oral cyclin-dependent kinase 2 (CDK2) inhibitor.
We have narrowed our search to five biotech stocks with strong potential for 2024. These are: LEGN, BGNE, GILD, EXAS, SRPT.
BeiGene Receives European Commission Approval for BRUKINSA® (zanubrutinib) for the Treatment of Relapsed or Refractory Follicular Lymphoma
BASEL, Switzerland & BEIJING & CAMBRIDGE, Mass., November 17, 2023--BeiGene, Ltd. (Nasdaq: BGNE; HKEX: 06160; SSE: 688235), a global biotechnology company, today announced that the European Commission (EC) has granted marketing authorization for BRUKINSA® (zanubrutinib) in combination with obinutuzumab for the treatment of adult patients with relapsed or refractory (R/R) follicular lymphoma (FL) who have received at least two prior lines of systemic therapy. This marks the fourth indication in t
BGNE Price Returns