BeiGene, Ltd. (BGNE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BGNE POWR Grades
- BGNE scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 81.53% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BGNE is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- BGNE's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 9.33% of US stocks).
BGNE Stock Summary
- BGNE's price/sales ratio is 33.43; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 93% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 114.26%, BeiGene Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses 91.6% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for BeiGene Ltd comes in at 114.37%, a number that bests 94.66% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BGNE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TECH, ANET, G, HRL, and FLT.
- Visit BGNE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.beigene.com.
BGNE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, BGNE's price/earnings ratio is 173.53% lower, now standing at -25.
- BGNE's price/sales ratio has moved down 32.3 over the prior 67 months.
- BGNE's price/earnings ratio has moved up 22.2 over the prior 67 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BGNE.
BGNE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BGNE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$341.45||52-week high||$388.97|
|Prev. close||$327.42||52-week low||$207.96|
|Day high||$343.00||Avg. volume||264,556|
|50-day MA||$334.37||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$313.77||Market Cap||31.54B|
BeiGene, Ltd. (BGNE) Company Bio
BeiGene, Ltd., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, discovers and develops various oncology drugs in the People’s Republic of China. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in the Cayman Islands.
BGNE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BGNE Latest Social Stream
View Full BGNE Social Stream
Latest BGNE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BeiGene Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BGNE as an investment opportunity.
BeiGene's Brukinsa Prolongs Progression-Free Survival Compared To Chemo In Untreated Blood Cancer Patients
BeiGene Ltd (NASDAQ: BGNE) announced positive topline results from an interim analysis of the Phase 3 SEQUOIA trial comparing Brukinsa (zanubrutinib) to bendamustine and rituximab (B+R). The trial included patients with treatment-naïve (TN) chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) or small lymphocytic lymphoma (SLL) whose tumor did not exhibit the deletion of chromosome 17p13.1 (del[17p]). With a median follow-up of 25.8 months, Brukinsa achieved a highly statistically significant improvement in progr
BeiGene Announces Positive Topline Results from Phase 3 SEQUOIA Trial Comparing BRUKINSA® (Zanubrutinib) to Bendamustine Plus Rituximab in Patients with Treatment-Naïve Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. & BEIJING, China--(BUSINESS WIRE)---- $BGNE #BTKi--BeiGene, Ltd. (NASDAQ: BGNE; HKEX: 06160), a global, science-driven biotechnology company, today announced positive topline results from an interim analysis of the Phase 3 SEQUOIA trial comparing BRUKINSA® (zanubrutinib) to bendamustine and rituximab (B+R) in patients with treatment-naïve (TN) chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) or small lymphocytic lymphoma (SLL) whose tumor did not exhibit the deletion of chromosome 17p13.1 (del[17p]). With a
A regulatory filing gave a sneak peek at the company''s second-quarter sales.
Does the July share price for BeiGene, Ltd. ( NASDAQ:BGNE ) reflect what it's really worth? Today, we will estimate the...
BeiGene Announces Approval in Canada of BRUKINSA® (Zanubrutinib) for the Treatment of Patients with Mantle Cell Lymphoma
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. & BEIJING, July 26, 2021--BeiGene, Ltd. (NASDAQ: BGNE; HKEX: 06160), a global, science-driven biotechnology company focused on developing innovative and affordable medicines to improve treatment outcomes and access for patients worldwide, today announced that BRUKINSA® (zanubrutinib) has been approved by Health Canada for the treatment of mantle cell lymphoma (MCL) in adult patients who have received at least one prior therapy. This is the second approval for BRUKINSA in Canada,
BGNE Price Returns