BG Staffing Inc (BGSF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BGSF POWR Grades
- BGSF scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 99.18% of US stocks.
- BGSF's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- BGSF ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
BGSF Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -35.4%, BGSF INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 8.67% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, BGSF has reported earnings growth of 155.33%, putting it ahead of 90.41% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for BGSF INC comes in at -19.87%, a number that bests just 9.11% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BGSF INC, a group of peers worth examining would be WHLM, STC, KFY, APT, and TCS.
- Visit BGSF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bgstaffing.com.
BGSF Valuation Summary
- BGSF's EV/EBIT ratio is 4.7; this is 72.59% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 106 months, BGSF's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BGSF.
BGSF Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -11.67%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 13.47%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 45.14%.
The table below shows BGSF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BGSF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BGSF has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 32.47% of graded US stocks.
- BGSF's asset turnover comes in at 2.116 -- ranking 29th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- TTEK, SABR, and CSGP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BGSF.
The table below shows BGSF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BGSF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BGSF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.61||52-week high||$16.02|
|Prev. close||$14.55||52-week low||$10.30|
|Day high||$14.88||Avg. volume||17,553|
|50-day MA||$14.31||Dividend yield||4.12%|
|200-day MA||$12.81||Market Cap||153.41M|
BG Staffing Inc (BGSF) Company Bio
BG Staffing, Inc. operates as a temporary staffing company in the United States. The company operates through three segments: Commercial, Multifamily, and Professional. The company is based in Plano, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
BGSF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BGSF Latest Social Stream
View Full BGSF Social Stream
Latest BGSF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BGSF INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BGSF as an investment opportunity.
PLANO, Texas, January 17, 2023--BGSF, Inc. (NYSE: BGSF), a leading national provider of consulting, managed services and workforce solutions, announces the appointments of Mr. Christopher (Chris) Loope as Chief Strategy Officer and Ms. Nycole Rosen as Chief Information Officer. These key promotions reflect the Company’s commitment to growth by further strengthening the strategic vision of expanding operations, technology, and overall market share in 2023.
BGSF, Inc. ( NYSE:BGSF ), is not the largest company out there, but it received a lot of attention from a substantial...
Horn has offices in Houston, Dallas and Austin and has areas of focus that include strategic finance, transactional accounting, business administration, and information technology.
PLANO, Texas, December 12, 2022--BGSF, Inc. (NYSE: BGSF), a leading national provider of consulting, managed services and workforce solutions, announced today that it has acquired Horn Solutions, Inc. ("Horn Solutions" or "Horn"), a recognized, Texas-based workforce solutions firm specializing in business consulting, managed services, and executive search.
If we want to find a stock that could multiply over the long term, what are the underlying trends we should look for...
BGSF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|