BG Staffing Inc (BGSF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BGSF POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where BGSF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.62% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BGSF is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 60 days.
- BGSF ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 23rd percentile.
BGSF Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -55.39%, BGSF INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 5.28% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, BGSF INC is reporting a growth rate of 205.13%; that's higher than 91.82% of US stocks.
- BGSF INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 22.57%, greater than the shareholder yield of 91.66% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BGSF INC are APT, WHLM, TBI, KFY, and CATO.
- Visit BGSF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bgstaffing.com.
BGSF Valuation Summary
- BGSF's price/sales ratio is 0.5; this is 72.22% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- BGSF's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 10.9 over the prior 102 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BGSF.
BGSF Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 53.23%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 101.31%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -77.28%.
The table below shows BGSF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BGSF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BGSF has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 32.47% of graded US stocks.
- BGSF's asset turnover comes in at 2.116 -- ranking 29th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- TTEK, SABR, and CSGP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BGSF.
The table below shows BGSF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BGSF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BGSF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.35||52-week high||$15.65|
|Prev. close||$11.35||52-week low||$11.35|
|Day high||$11.58||Avg. volume||17,369|
|50-day MA||$12.47||Dividend yield||5.29%|
|200-day MA||$12.99||Market Cap||118.97M|
BG Staffing Inc (BGSF) Company Bio
BG Staffing, Inc. operates as a temporary staffing company in the United States. The company operates through three segments: Commercial, Multifamily, and Professional. The company is based in Plano, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
BGSF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BGSF Latest Social Stream
View Full BGSF Social Stream
Latest BGSF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BGSF INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BGSF as an investment opportunity.
BGSF, Inc. Presenting at the 13th Annual Midwest IDEAS Investor Conference on August 24th in Chicago, IL
PLANO, Texas, August 11, 2022--BGSF, Inc. (NYSE: BGSF), a leading national provider of workforce solutions, today announced that the Company will present at the Midwest IDEAS Investor Conference on August 24, 2022, at The Gwen in Chicago, and the presentation is scheduled to begin at 10:15 am CT. The presentation will be webcast and may be accessed through the conference host’s main website: https://www.threepartadvisors.com/midwest and in the investor relations section of the company's website:
BGSF, Inc. ( NYSE:BGSF ), is not the largest company out there, but it saw a double-digit share price rise of over 10...
BGSF, Inc. Reports Strong Second Quarter 2022 Financial Results and Declares 31st Consecutive Cash Dividend Quarterly Revenues of $74 million, up 29%
PLANO, Texas, August 03, 2022--BGSF, Inc. (NYSE: BGSF), a leading national provider of workforce solutions, today reported financial results for its second quarter ended June 26, 2022.
PLANO, Texas, July 21, 2022--BGSF, Inc. (NYSE: BGSF), a leading national provider of workforce solutions, today announced it will discuss its second quarter 2022 financial results during a conference call and webcast on Thursday, August 4, 2022 at 9:00 a.m. ET. The teleconference will be hosted by Beth Garvey, Chair, President and Chief Executive Officer; and Dan Hollenbach, Chief Financial Officer. The related press release will be issued after the market closes on Wednesday, August 3, 2022.
A look at the shareholders of BGSF, Inc. ( NYSE:BGSF ) can tell us which group is most powerful. Large companies...
BGSF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|