BG Staffing Inc (BGSF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BGSF POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where BGSF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.85% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BGSF is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- BGSF's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 16.59% of US stocks).
BGSF Stock Summary
- Bgsf Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 90.26% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 185.59, Bgsf Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 95.79% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- BGSF's price/sales ratio is 0.45; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 8.06% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Bgsf Inc are FEIM, PESI, PPSI, ENZ, and CMCO.
- Visit BGSF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bgstaffing.com.
BGSF Valuation Summary
- BGSF's price/sales ratio is 0.4; this is 88.24% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 88 months, BGSF's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.1.
- Over the past 88 months, BGSF's price/earnings ratio has gone up 180.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BGSF.
BGSF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BGSF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.03||52-week high||$16.91|
|Prev. close||$11.75||52-week low||$7.41|
|Day high||$12.10||Avg. volume||65,858|
|50-day MA||$12.22||Dividend yield||3.33%|
|200-day MA||$12.67||Market Cap||124.11M|
BG Staffing Inc (BGSF) Company Bio
BG Staffing, Inc. operates as a temporary staffing company in the United States. The company operates through three segments: Commercial, Multifamily, and Professional. The company is based in Plano, Texas.
BGSF Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Bgsf Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Bgsf Inc ranked in the 64th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 53.5% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Bgsf Inc ended up being:
- Bgsf Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 11. This value is greater than 72.33% stocks in the Industrials sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BGSF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BGSF Latest Social Stream
View Full BGSF Social Stream
Latest BGSF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bgsf Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BGSF as an investment opportunity.
PLANO, Texas, July 22, 2021--BGSF, Inc. (NYSE: BGSF), a leading national provider of workforce solutions, today announced it will discuss its second quarter 2021 financial results during a conference call and webcast on August 5, 2021 at 4:30 p.m. ET. The teleconference will be hosted by Beth Garvey, President and Chief Executive Officer; and Dan Hollenbach, Chief Financial Officer. The related press release will be issued before the market opens on August 5, 2021.
Sundry Photography/iStock via Getty ImagesMy investment thesis for BGSF, Inc. (BGSF) in 1 sentence: it's a $300M company trading for $120M. That's how I see the stock. This company's $300M value is not based on crazy future growth plans. This company already creates strong free cash flows, and doesn't even...
Did you know there are some financial metrics that can provide clues of a potential multi-bagger? Firstly, we'll want...
BGSF, Inc. (NYSE: BGSF), a national provider of workforce solutions, today announced that Beth A. Garvey, President and CEO, and Dan Hollenbach, Chief Financial Officer, will participate in the Virtual East Coast IDEAS Investor Conference being held June 16 - 17, 2021. Management will host virtual one-on-one meetings on June 17.
BGSF, Inc. ( NYSE:BGSF ) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next 4 days. Ex-dividend means that investors that...
BGSF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|