BG Staffing Inc (BGSF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BGSF POWR Grades
- BGSF scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 87.59% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BGSF is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- BGSF ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
BGSF Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BGSF is 4.15 -- better than 90.4% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 203.75, Bgsf Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 96.27% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- BGSF's price/sales ratio is 0.49; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 9.23% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Bgsf Inc are NSSC, RGP, HNI, DLTH, and IOSP.
- Visit BGSF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bgstaffing.com.
BGSF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BGSF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.71||52-week high||$16.91|
|Prev. close||$12.90||52-week low||$7.41|
|Day high||$13.04||Avg. volume||55,187|
|50-day MA||$14.12||Dividend yield||3.15%|
|200-day MA||$12.01||Market Cap||131.13M|
BG Staffing Inc (BGSF) Company Bio
BG Staffing, Inc. operates as a temporary staffing company in the United States. The company operates through three segments: Commercial, Multifamily, and Professional. The company is based in Plano, Texas.
BGSF Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Bgsf Inc. To summarize, we found that Bgsf Inc ranked in the 74th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Bgsf Inc, consider:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.61 years comes in at 0.23%; that's greater than 60.94% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Industrials), Bgsf Inc has a reliance on debt greater than 58.59% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BGSF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BGSF Latest Social Stream
View Full BGSF Social Stream
Latest BGSF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bgsf Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BGSF as an investment opportunity.
BGSF, Inc. (BGSF) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call May 6, 2021 04:30 pm ET Company Participants Hala Elsherbini - Investor Relations Beth Garvey - President and Chief Executive Officer Dan Hollenbach - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Mike Taglich - Taglich Brothers Sarra Schuster - ROTH Capital Partners Howard...
BGSF, Inc. ( NYSE:BGSF ) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next 4 days. Ex-dividend means that investors that...
A look at the shareholders of BGSF, Inc. ( NYSE:BGSF ) can tell us which group is most powerful. Large companies...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 6, 2021 / BGSF, Inc. (NYSE:BGSF) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 6, 2021 at 4:30 PM Eastern Time.
BGSF, Inc. (NYSE: BGSF), a leading national provider of workforce solutions, today reported financial results for its first quarter ended March 28, 2021.
BGSF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|