BG Staffing Inc (BGSF) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- BGSF reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of -0.07% over the past 5.5 years.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, BGSF has returned $3,095,974 US dollars, more than 9.56% of US dividend issuers.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with BGSF's price: MDLZ, NVO, STRA, EGP and DGX.
BGSF Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of BGSF, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 46.1% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of BG Staffing Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other dividend stocks in the Industrials sector, BGSF is growing its dividends at a faster rate than about 97.95% of them.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for BGSF than it is for just 0.44% of other equities in the Industrials sector that also issue dividends.
BGSF Dividend Chart
BGSF Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
BGSF Dividends vs. Peers
|1||RGP||Resources Global Professionals||3.46%|
|2||BGSF||BG Staffing Inc||3.33%|
|3||AHEXY||Adecco Group A.G. ADR||2.42%|
|6||BBSI||Barrett Business Services, Inc.||1.67%|
|7||RHI||Robert Half International Inc.||1.64%|
|9||HSII||Heidrick & Struggles International, Inc.||1.47%|
|10||HHR||HeadHunter Group PLC||1.04%|
|12||DHX||DHI Group, Inc.||0.00%|
|13||JOB||GEE Group Inc.||0.00%|
|14||VISI||Volt Information Sciences, Inc.||0.00%|
|15||IPDN||Professional Diversity Network, Inc.||0.00%|
|16||EGL||Engility Holdings, Inc.||0.00%|
|17||RCMT||RCM Technologies, Inc.||0.00%|
|20||KELYA||Kelly Services, Inc. -||0.00%|
|21||KELYB||Kelly Services, Inc. - Class B||0.00%|
|25||RCRUY||Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd.||0.00%|