BG Staffing Inc (BGSF) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- BGSF reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of -0.07% over the past 5.5 years.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, BGSF has returned $3,095,974 US dollars, more than 9.56% of US dividend issuers.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with BGSF's price: MDLZ, NVO, STRA, EGP and DGX.
BGSF Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Bgsf Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 36.06% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Bgsf Inc are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Industrials sector, Bgsf Inc offers a higher dividend yield than 92.17% of them.
- In comparison to other dividend stocks in the Industrials sector, BGSF is growing its dividends at a faster rate than about 6.32% of them.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Bgsf Inc than it is for 96.52% of other dividend issuers in the Industrials sector.
BGSF Dividend Chart
BGSF Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
BGSF Dividends vs. Peers
|1||BGSF||BG Staffing Inc||5.29%|
|2||HHR||HeadHunter Group PLC||4.72%|
|5||RGP||Resources Global Professionals||3.12%|
|6||AHEXY||Adecco Group A.G. ADR||2.66%|
|7||HSII||Heidrick & Struggles International, Inc.||2.30%|
|8||RHI||Robert Half International Inc.||2.25%|
|9||KELYA||Kelly Services, Inc. -||2.16%|
|10||KELYB||Kelly Services, Inc. - Class B||2.12%|
|12||BBSI||Barrett Business Services, Inc.||1.54%|
|14||DHX||DHI Group, Inc.||0.00%|
|15||JOB||GEE Group Inc.||0.00%|
|16||HRT||HireRight Holdings Corp||0.00%|
|17||VISI||Volt Information Sciences, Inc.||0.00%|
|18||IPDN||Professional Diversity Network, Inc.||0.00%|
|19||EGL||Engility Holdings, Inc.||0.00%|
|20||RCMT||RCM Technologies, Inc.||0.00%|
|24||HSON||Hudson Global, Inc.||0.00%|
|27||RCRUY||Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd.||0.00%|