BG Staffing Inc (BGSF) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that BGSF has less fluctuation in its price than only 11.85% of stocks we're observing.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with BGSF that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: UNH, CNI, NL, CAAS and CTB.
BGSF Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding BG Staffing Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 15.76% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of BGSF, investors may wish to consider are:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Industrials sector, the expected return of 15.76%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 83.87% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, BG Staffing Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 83.87% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for BG Staffing Inc than it is for merely 0.92% of other dividend issuers in the Industrials sector.
BGSF Dividend Chart
BGSF Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
BGSF Dividends vs. Peers
|1||RGP||Resources Global Professionals||4.93%|
|2||HSII||Heidrick & Struggles International, Inc.||3.07%|
|4||RHI||Robert Half International Inc.||2.49%|
|6||BGSF||BG Staffing Inc||2.22%|
|7||BBSI||Barrett Business Services, Inc.||2.21%|
|8||HHR||HeadHunter Group PLC||1.79%|
|10||DHX||DHI Group, Inc.||0.00%|
|11||VISI||Volt Information Sciences, Inc.||0.00%|
|12||EGL||Engility Holdings, Inc.||0.00%|
|13||RCMT||RCM Technologies, Inc.||0.00%|
|15||KELYA||Kelly Services, Inc. -||0.00%|
|16||KELYB||Kelly Services, Inc. - Class B||0.00%|