Blue Hat Interactive Entertainment Technology (BHAT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BHAT POWR Grades
- BHAT scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 79.05% of US stocks.
- BHAT's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- BHAT ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
BHAT Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $32,423,657, Blue Hat Interactive Entertainment Technology has a greater market value than only 5.37% of US stocks.
- Blue Hat Interactive Entertainment Technology's stock had its IPO on July 26, 2019, making it an older stock than only 2.97% of US equities in our set.
- BHAT's current price/earnings ratio is 3.92, which is higher than just 3.12% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BHAT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HZO, TRT, SD, GIII, and DXPE.
- Visit BHAT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to bluehatgroup.com.
BHAT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BHAT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.84||52-week high||$2.20|
|Prev. close||$0.83||52-week low||$0.72|
|Day high||$0.88||Avg. volume||2,515,759|
|50-day MA||$0.95||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.06||Market Cap||39.79M|
Blue Hat Interactive Entertainment Technology (BHAT) Company Bio
Blue Hat Interactive Entertainment Technology is a holding company, which engages in the production, development, and operation of augmented reality (AR) interactive entertainment games and toys. It offers the following AR interactive product lines: AR Racer, AR Need a Spanking, AR 3D Magic Box, and AR Picture Book. AR Racer is a car-racing mobile game with a small physical toy car that is placed onto the user’s mobile device screen. AR Need a Spanking is a combat game with a ladybug shaped electronic toy. AR 3D Magic Box uses AR recognition technology to allow children to draw shapes or objects onto a physical card while the mobile game captures the drawings and animates them in a set background. AR Picture Book provides an educational and interactive experience that allows stories to come to life. The company was founded on June 13, 2018 and is headquartered in Xiamen, China.
BHAT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for BHAT, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Blue Hat Interactive Entertainment Technology ranked in the 0th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Blue Hat Interactive Entertainment Technology ended up being:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Blue Hat Interactive Entertainment Technology over the past 0.92 years is -0.71%; that's better than only 1.08% of cash flow producing equities in the Technology sector, where it is classified.
- Blue Hat Interactive Entertainment Technology's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 23.45% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BHAT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BHAT Latest Social Stream
View Full BHAT Social Stream
Latest BHAT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Blue Hat Interactive Entertainment Technology that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BHAT as an investment opportunity.
The latest 13F reporting period has come and gone, and Insider Monkey is again at the forefront when it comes to making use of this gold mine of data. We have processed the filings of the more than 866 world-class investment firms that we track and now have access to the collective wisdom contained in […]
While market enthusiasm has limited the number of cheap stocks to buy, there are still viable opportunities available right now.
Blue Hat Interactive Entertainment Technology (NASDAQ: BHAT), a leading producer, developer and operator of augmented reality interactive entertainment games, toys and educational materials in China, today announced that it has entered into a securities purchase agreement with two institutional investors, providing for the purchase and sale of 6,290,000 of its ordinary shares at a price of $0.90 per share in a registered direct offering, resulting in total gross proceeds of $5,661,000, before deducting the placement agent's fees and other estimated offering expenses. The Company also agreed to issue to the investors unregistered warrants to purchase up to 4,088,500 ordinary shares in a concurrent private placement. The warrants have an exercise price of $1.12 per share, will be exercisa...
Blue Hat Announces First Quarter 2021 Financial Results, Highlighted by 343% Increase in Revenues to $9.9 Million and 62% Increase in Net Income to $1.2 Million
Blue Hat Interactive Entertainment Technology ("Blue Hat" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: BHAT), a leading producer, developer and operator of augmented reality ("AR") interactive entertainment games, toys and educational materials in China, today announced its unaudited financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2021.
Blue Hat Announces Accelerated Growth from Csfctech Since Acquisition; Mobile Games Business Has Generated Over RMB23.0 Million in Revenue Year-to-Date
Blue Hat Interactive Entertainment Technology ("Blue Hat" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: BHAT), a leading producer, developer and operator of augmented reality ("AR") interactive entertainment games, toys and educational materials in China, today announced preliminary revenue contributed by its subsidiary, Fuzhou Csfctech Co., Ltd. ("Csfctech") of RMB23.0 million (approximately US$3.53 million) year-to-date, which has grown steadily since the acquisition closed.
BHAT Price Returns