Blue Hat Interactive Entertainment Technology (BHAT): Price and Financial Metrics
BHAT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.19||52-week high||$3.00|
|Prev. close||$1.15||52-week low||$0.36|
|Day high||$1.25||Avg. volume||197,444|
|50-day MA||$1.29||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.10||Market Cap||11.78M|
BHAT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BHAT POWR Grades
- BHAT scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 82.7% of US stocks.
- BHAT's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- BHAT's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 13.06% of US stocks).
BHAT Stock Summary
- BLUE HAT INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT TECHNOLOGY's market capitalization of $11,181,049 is ahead of just 6.2% of US-listed equities.
- BHAT's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.69 -- higher than just 6.66% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- As for revenue growth, note that BHAT's revenue has grown -51.33% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 4.76% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BHAT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ENPH, DRIO, MODN, BE, and OLO.
- BHAT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BLUE HAT INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT TECHNOLOGY's official web site, go to bluehatgroup.com.
BHAT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Communication Services stock, BHAT's EV/EBIT ratio is 111.8% lower, now standing at -1.9.
- Over the past 53 months, BHAT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 19.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BHAT.
BHAT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BHAT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 25.31% of graded US stocks.
- BHAT's asset turnover comes in at 0.449 -- ranking 19th of 21 Recreation stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BHAT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Blue Hat Interactive Entertainment Technology (BHAT) Company Bio
Blue Hat Interactive Entertainment Technology is a holding company, which engages in the production, development, and operation of augmented reality (AR) interactive entertainment games and toys. It offers the following AR interactive product lines: AR Racer, AR Need a Spanking, AR 3D Magic Box, and AR Picture Book. AR Racer is a car-racing mobile game with a small physical toy car that is placed onto the user’s mobile device screen. AR Need a Spanking is a combat game with a ladybug shaped electronic toy. AR 3D Magic Box uses AR recognition technology to allow children to draw shapes or objects onto a physical card while the mobile game captures the drawings and animates them in a set background. AR Picture Book provides an educational and interactive experience that allows stories to come to life. The company was founded on June 13, 2018 and is headquartered in Xiamen, China.
BHAT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BHAT Latest Social Stream
View Full BHAT Social Stream
Latest BHAT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BLUE HAT INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT TECHNOLOGY that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BHAT as an investment opportunity.
We're starting off Wednesday with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers investors will want to keep track of today!
It's time to start off Thursday with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers investors will want to watch this morning.
October 26th, 2023, a wholly owned subsidiary of Blue Hat Interactive Entertainment Technology Ltd. (Nasdaq: BHAT), a Nasdaq listed company, signed a framework agreement with Macau Rongxin Precious Metals Technology Ltd., to purchase 1000 kilograms of gold.
In this piece, we will take a look at the 12 best performing NASDAQ stocks in 2023. If you want to skip our introduction to the NASDAQ’s performance this year and the broader stock market, then read 5 Best Performing NASDAQ Stocks in 2023. The NASDAQ has been one of the best performing stock indexes […]
We're closing out the trading week with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers worth watching on Friday morning!
BHAT Price Returns