Bar Harbor Bankshares, Inc. (BHB): Price and Financial Metrics
BHB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.63||52-week high||$33.11|
|Prev. close||$23.77||52-week low||$19.55|
|Day high||$24.45||Avg. volume||33,506|
|50-day MA||$25.25||Dividend yield||4.71%|
|200-day MA||$26.82||Market Cap||358.14M|
BHB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BHB POWR Grades
- BHB scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 90.25% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BHB is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- BHB ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 23rd percentile.
BHB Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.86 for BAR HARBOR BANKSHARES; that's greater than it is for 89.31% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 158.71%, BAR HARBOR BANKSHARES's debt growth rate surpasses 92.99% of about US stocks.
- BAR HARBOR BANKSHARES's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -73.63%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 7.89% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BAR HARBOR BANKSHARES are OCFC, SASR, LBAI, SFST, and MYFW.
- BHB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BAR HARBOR BANKSHARES's official web site, go to www.barharbor.bank.
BHB Valuation Summary
- BHB's EV/EBIT ratio is 11.8; this is 4.42% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, BHB's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 21.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BHB.
BHB Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 14.38%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -50.32%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 103.81%.
The table below shows BHB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BHB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BHB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 51.49% of graded US stocks.
- BHB's asset turnover comes in at 0.037 -- ranking 237th of 430 Banking stocks.
- BCTF, WSBF, and RBNC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BHB.
The table below shows BHB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Bar Harbor Bankshares, Inc. (BHB) Company Bio
Bar Harbor Bankshares provides retail and commercial banking products and services in Maine. The company was founded in 1887 and is based in Bar Harbor, Maine.
BHB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BHB Latest Social Stream
View Full BHB Social Stream
Latest BHB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BAR HARBOR BANKSHARES that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BHB as an investment opportunity.
SEI® (NASDAQ:SEIC) today announced that it has extended its strategic partnership with Bar Harbor Bank & Trust, an independent community banking organization, through March 2028. The agreement demonstrates a mutual commitment to the companies' 22-year relationship, specifically supporting Bar Harbor Wealth Management's growth and expanded offering to their clients through the SEI Wealth PlatformSM and business process outsourcing solution.
AMTX, BHB and BNL have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on July 21, 2023.
Bar Harbor (BHB) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 7.58% and 3.20%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Bar Harbor Bankshares (NYSE American:BHB) (the "Company") reported second quarter 2023 net income of $10.8 million, or $0.71 per diluted share, compared to $10.5 million, or $0.70 per diluted share, in the same quarter of 2022.
Bar Harbor (BHB) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
BHB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|