Bar Harbor Bankshares, Inc. (BHB): Price and Financial Metrics
BHB Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.32 for Bar Harbor Bankshares; that's greater than it is for 90.22% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -34.96%, Bar Harbor Bankshares's debt growth rate surpasses just 9.64% of about US stocks.
- Bar Harbor Bankshares's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 63.54%, greater than the shareholder yield of 96.92% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Bar Harbor Bankshares are SASR, STXB, MSBI, CNOB, and BCBP.
- Visit BHB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.barharbor.bank.
BHB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BHB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.00||52-week high||$29.52|
|Prev. close||$28.00||52-week low||$13.05|
|Day high||$29.51||Avg. volume||31,651|
|50-day MA||$23.89||Dividend yield||3.14%|
|200-day MA||$22.00||Market Cap||437.44M|
Bar Harbor Bankshares, Inc. (BHB) Company Bio
Bar Harbor Bankshares provides retail and commercial banking products and services in Maine. The company was founded in 1887 and is based in Bar Harbor, Maine.
BHB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BHB Latest Social Stream
View Full BHB Social Stream
Latest BHB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bar Harbor Bankshares that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BHB as an investment opportunity.
Every investor in Bar Harbor Bankshares ( NYSEMKT:BHB ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups. Large...
BAR HARBOR, ME / ACCESSWIRE / January 28, 2021 / Bar Harbor Bankshares (NYSE American:BHB) reported fourth quarter 2020 net income of $8.27 per share, in the same quarter of 2019.
It is not uncommon to see companies perform well in the years after insiders buy shares. Unfortunately, there are also...
Bar Harbor Bankshares (NYSEMKT:BHB) stock is about to trade ex-dividend in four days. If you purchase the stock on or...
Curtis Simard has been the CEO of Bar Harbor Bankshares (NYSEMKT:BHB) since 2013, and this article will examine the...
BHB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BHBHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Bar Harbor Bankshares's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!