Bar Harbor Bankshares, Inc. (BHB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BHB POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where BHB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.45% of US stocks.
- BHB's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 201 days.
- BHB ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
BHB Stock Summary
- BHB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 89.29% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -36.81%, Bar Harbor Bankshares's debt growth rate surpasses merely 12.23% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for BHB comes in at 54.54% -- higher than that of 95.8% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BHB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BRKL, CAC, BCBP, BANC, and NWFL.
- BHB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Bar Harbor Bankshares's official web site, go to www.barharbor.bank.
BHB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BHB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.48||52-week high||$32.37|
|Prev. close||$28.60||52-week low||$15.71|
|Day high||$29.15||Avg. volume||31,446|
|50-day MA||$29.75||Dividend yield||3.09%|
|200-day MA||$24.25||Market Cap||426.49M|
Bar Harbor Bankshares, Inc. (BHB) Company Bio
Bar Harbor Bankshares provides retail and commercial banking products and services in Maine. The company was founded in 1887 and is based in Bar Harbor, Maine.
BHB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BHB Latest Social Stream
View Full BHB Social Stream
Latest BHB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bar Harbor Bankshares that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BHB as an investment opportunity.
BAR HARBOR, ME / ACCESSWIRE / April 27, 2021 / Bar Harbor Bankshares (NYSE American:BHB) reported a 26% increase in earnings for the first quarter 2021 compared to the same quarter of 2020. Net income in the first quarter 2021 was $9.
BAR HARBOR, ME / ACCESSWIRE / April 22, 2021 /Bar Harbor Bankshares (NYSE American: BHB or the "Company"), announced that its Board of Directors voted at its April 20, 2021 meeting, to increase the quarterly cash dividend by $0.24 per share, and declared a dividend of $0.
Photo by Rainer Lesniewski/iStock via Getty Images Introduction Bar Harbor Bankshares (BHB) is the holding company of the Bar Harbor Bank & Trust in New England with a focus on Maine, Vermont and New Hampshire as its main center of operations. With a total balance sheet size of about $3.3B,...
Every investor in Bar Harbor Bankshares ( NYSEMKT:BHB ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups. Large...
BAR HARBOR, ME / ACCESSWIRE / January 28, 2021 / Bar Harbor Bankshares (NYSE American:BHB) reported fourth quarter 2020 net income of $8.27 per share, in the same quarter of 2019.
BHB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|