Bausch Health Companies Inc. (BHC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BHC POWR Grades
- BHC scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 98.25% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BHC is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- BHC ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
BHC Stock Summary
- Bausch Health Companies Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 0.44% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 88.89 for Bausch Health Companies Inc; that's greater than it is for 99.49% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Bausch Health Companies Inc is reporting a growth rate of -153.08%; that's higher than just 13.69% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BHC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WU, USDP, DXLG, HYMC, and TRIB.
- Visit BHC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bauschhealth.com.
BHC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BHC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.31||52-week high||$34.80|
|Prev. close||$29.79||52-week low||$14.86|
|Day high||$29.54||Avg. volume||3,996,841|
|50-day MA||$30.33||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$24.88||Market Cap||10.50B|
Bausch Health Companies Inc. (BHC) Company Bio
Bausch Health Cos. Inc. (formerly) Valeant Pharmaceuticals is engaged in developing, manufacturing, and marketing a range of branded, generic and branded generic pharmaceuticals, over-the-counter products, and medical devices, including contact lenses, intraocular lenses, ophthalmic surgical equipment, and aesthetics devices. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Laval, Canada.
BHC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Bausch Health Companies Inc. To summarize, we found that Bausch Health Companies Inc ranked in the 15th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 87%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Bausch Health Companies Inc, consider:
- In the past 5.77 years, Bausch Health Companies Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of -0.11%; that's better than only 13.18% of cash flow producing equities in the Healthcare sector, where it is classified.
- 32% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 6.27% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Bausch Health Companies Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 0.1. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 23.63% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BHC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BHC Latest Social Stream
View Full BHC Social Stream
Latest BHC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bausch Health Companies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BHC as an investment opportunity.
In this article we are going to list the 15 Biggest Stock Scams In Recent Years. Click to skip ahead and jump to the 5 Biggest Stock Scams In Recent Years. Money doesn’t bring happiness is a fine saying, but only if you have enough money not to have to worry about basic things. Ask a person […]
Global Plastic Surgery Devices Market 2021:Size, Industry Status and Growth opportunities,Competitive Outlook,Forecast To 2028||ADODERM GmbH, Bioha Laboratories, Surgisil LLP, Solta Medical (A Subsidiary of Bausch Health Companies Inc.), B. Braun Melsunge
Global plastic surgery devices market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 10.1% in the forecast period of 2021
Bausch + Lomb Signs Deal With Lochan to Develop New eyeTELLIGENCE Clinical Decision Support Software
Bausch + Lomb, a global eye health business owned by Bausch Health Companies Inc. (BHC), announced Tuesday that it has signed a deal with Lochan LLC. The post Bausch + Lomb Signs Deal With Lochan to Develop New eyeTELLIGENCE Clinical Decision Support Software appeared first on Smarter Analyst .
Bausch + Lomb Signs Deal With Lochan to Develop New eyeTELLIGENCE™ Clinical Decision Support Software
Bausch + Lomb, a global eye health business owned by Bausch Health Companies Inc. (BHC), announced Tuesday that it has signed a deal with Lochan LLC. This software development company brings new solutions to complex ophthalmic calculations using artificial intelligence and advanced analytics. Under the agreement, the two companies will collaborate to develop the next generation of Bausch + Lomb eyeTELLIGENCE™ clinical decision support software. They plan to launch the first phase of the software
Bausch + Lomb and Lochan Enter Into Agreement to Develop the Next-Generation of eyeTELLIGENCE™ Clinical Decision Support Software
Bausch + Lomb, a leading global eye health business of Bausch Health Companies Inc. (NYSE/TSX: BHC) ("Bausch Health"), today announced that its affiliate has entered into an agreement with Lochan LLC ("Lochan") to develop the next-generation of Bausch + Lomb's eyeTELLIGENCE™ clinical decision support software. Using the existing cloud-based infrastructure of eyeTELLIGENCE, this analytical software is being designed to allow surgeons to seamlessly integrate all aspects of the cataract, retinal an
BHC Price Returns
Continue Researching BHCWant to do more research on Bausch Health Companies Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Bausch Health Companies Inc (BHC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Bausch Health Companies Inc (BHC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Bausch Health Companies Inc (BHC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch