Bausch Health Companies Inc. (BHC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BHC POWR Grades
- BHC scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 98.73% of US stocks.
- BHC's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- BHC ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
BHC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BHC is -11.74 -- better than only 1.63% of US stocks.
- BHC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 0.35% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for BHC comes in at 42.48% -- higher than that of 95.44% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BAUSCH HEALTH COMPANIES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be LVO, RGS, CCLP, AZYO, and LCI.
- Visit BHC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bauschhealth.com.
BHC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, BHC's price/sales ratio is 84.21% lower, now standing at 0.3.
- Over the past 243 months, BHC's price/sales ratio has gone down 10.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BHC.
BHC Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -28.85%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -66.36%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at -0.9%.
The table below shows BHC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BHC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BHC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 53.93% of graded US stocks.
- BHC's asset turnover comes in at 0.276 -- ranking 162nd of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- CCXI, NBY, and LLY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BHC.
The table below shows BHC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BHC Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of BHC, see our BHC price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$36.08||Average Broker Recommendation||1.62 (Moderate Buy)|
BHC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BHC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.87||52-week high||$23.97|
|Prev. close||$7.71||52-week low||$4.00|
|Day high||$7.89||Avg. volume||4,950,146|
|50-day MA||$8.18||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.35||Market Cap||2.85B|
Bausch Health Companies Inc. (BHC) Company Bio
Bausch Health Cos. Inc. (formerly) Valeant Pharmaceuticals is engaged in developing, manufacturing, and marketing a range of branded, generic and branded generic pharmaceuticals, over-the-counter products, and medical devices, including contact lenses, intraocular lenses, ophthalmic surgical equipment, and aesthetics devices. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Laval, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
BHC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BHC Latest Social Stream
View Full BHC Social Stream
Latest BHC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BAUSCH HEALTH COMPANIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BHC as an investment opportunity.
12 Best Biotech Stocks To Buy Under $20
In this piece, we will take a look at the 12 best biotechnology stocks to buy under $20. For more stocks, head on over to 5 Best Biotech Stocks To Buy Under $20. The biotechnology industry is one of the hottest sectors right now, particularly in the aftermath of the coronavirus pandemic since it was […]
Implied Volatility Surging for Bausch Health (BHC) Stock Options
Investors need to pay close attention to Bausch Health (BHC) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
Cortigent, developer of human vision restoration devices, files for $17M IPO
Bausch Health Companies Inc. (NYSE:BHC) On The Verge Of Breaking Even
With the business potentially at an important milestone, we thought we'd take a closer look at Bausch Health Companies...
13 Most Undervalued Healthcare Stocks To Buy According To Hedge Funds
In this article, we will take a look at the 13 most undervalued healthcare stocks to buy according to hedge funds. To see more such companies, go directly to 5 Most Undervalued Healthcare Stocks To Buy According To Hedge Funds. According to a report by T.Rowe Price, healthcare stocks can be generally divided into two […]
BHC Price Returns
Continue Researching BHCWant to do more research on Bausch Health Companies Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Bausch Health Companies Inc (BHC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Bausch Health Companies Inc (BHC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Bausch Health Companies Inc (BHC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...