Bausch Health Companies Inc. (BHC): Price and Financial Metrics
BHC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BHC is 3.42 -- better than 84.8% of US stocks.
- BHC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 96.22% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, BHC has reported earnings growth of -129.64%, putting it ahead of merely 10.75% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Bausch Health Companies Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BC, TEVA, HAS, ENDP, and CE.
- BHC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Bausch Health Companies Inc's official web site, go to www.bauschhealth.com.
BHC Stock Price Chart More Charts
BHC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.74||52-week high||$31.97|
|Prev. close||$27.43||52-week low||$18.72|
|Day high||$28.01||Avg. volume||3,082,781|
|50-day MA||$29.07||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$24.89||Market Cap||9.78B|
Bausch Health Companies Inc. (BHC) Company Bio
Bausch Health Cos. Inc. (formerly) Valeant Pharmaceuticals is engaged in developing, manufacturing, and marketing a range of branded, generic and branded generic pharmaceuticals, over-the-counter products, and medical devices, including contact lenses, intraocular lenses, ophthalmic surgical equipment, and aesthetics devices. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Laval, Canada.
BHC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for BHC, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Bausch Health Companies Inc ranked in the 45st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Bausch Health Companies Inc, consider:
- 29% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than merely 8.74% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Bausch Health Companies Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 0.51. This coverage rate is greater than that of merely 21.34% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Bausch Health Companies Inc experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Healthcare), this tax rate is higher than only 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|