Bausch Health Companies Inc. (BHC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BHC POWR Grades
- BHC scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 97.94% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BHC is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- BHC ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
BHC Stock Summary
- BHC's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.08 -- higher than only 1.2% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- BHC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 0.44% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, BAUSCH HEALTH COMPANIES INC is reporting a growth rate of 12,278.57%; that's higher than 99.85% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BAUSCH HEALTH COMPANIES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be MULN, CCLP, AHT, ATUS, and SFT.
- Visit BHC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bauschhealth.com.
BHC Valuation Summary
- BHC's EV/EBIT ratio is 13.4; this is 68.55% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- BHC's price/sales ratio has moved down 8.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BHC.
BHC Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -11.13%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 29.95%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 16.78%.
The table below shows BHC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BHC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BHC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 53.93% of graded US stocks.
- BHC's asset turnover comes in at 0.276 -- ranking 162nd of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- CCXI, NBY, and LLY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BHC.
The table below shows BHC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BHC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BHC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.82||52-week high||$28.35|
|Prev. close||$6.76||52-week low||$4.00|
|Day high||$6.91||Avg. volume||6,391,805|
|50-day MA||$6.95||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.83||Market Cap||2.47B|
Bausch Health Companies Inc. (BHC) Company Bio
Bausch Health Cos. Inc. (formerly) Valeant Pharmaceuticals is engaged in developing, manufacturing, and marketing a range of branded, generic and branded generic pharmaceuticals, over-the-counter products, and medical devices, including contact lenses, intraocular lenses, ophthalmic surgical equipment, and aesthetics devices. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Laval, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
BHC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BHC Latest Social Stream
View Full BHC Social Stream
Latest BHC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BAUSCH HEALTH COMPANIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BHC as an investment opportunity.
Bausch Health Companies Inc. (NYSE:BHC)(TSX:BHC) ("Bausch Health" or the "Company") has designated 1261229 B.C. Ltd., the entity that directly or indirectly holds 88.7% of the issued and outstanding shares of Bausch + Lomb Corporation ("Bausch + Lomb"), as an unrestricted subsidiary of the Company in accordance with the terms of the Company's debt documents. In connection therewith, all of the subsidiaries of 1261229 B.C.
Citing recent SCOTUS decision, appeals court overturns millions of dollars in arbitration awards won by DST employees
According to Ken McClain, one of the attorneys representing participants in the profit-sharing plan dispute, the federal court in Kansas City had confirmed about $36 million in arbitration awards before the appeals court ruling was released Monday.
Lupin: Lupin announced that its wholly owned subsidiary in Brazil, MedQuica Indtria Farmactica (MedQuica), has signed a definitive agreement to acquire all rights to nine medicines from BL Indtria ica Ltda., a subsidiary of Bausch Health Companies Inc.
Mumbai, Sao Paulo, November 28, 2022: Global pharma major, Lupin Limited (Lupin) announced today that its wholly owned subsidiary in Brazil, MedQuímica Indústria Farmacêutica (MedQuímica), has signed a definitive agreement to acquire all rights to nine medicines from BL Indústria Ótica Ltda., a subsidiary of Bausch Health Companies Inc.
How far off is Bausch + Lomb Corporation ( NYSE:BLCO ) from its intrinsic value? Using the most recent financial data...
BHC Price Returns
Continue Researching BHCWant to do more research on Bausch Health Companies Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Bausch Health Companies Inc (BHC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Bausch Health Companies Inc (BHC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Bausch Health Companies Inc (BHC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch