Biohaven Pharmaceutical Holding Company Ltd. Common Shares (BHVN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BHVN POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where BHVN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 77.47% of US stocks.
- BHVN's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- BHVN ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
BHVN Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1,647.36, Biohaven Pharmaceutical Holding Co Ltd is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 98.08% of US stocks.
- BHVN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 4.18% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that BHVN's revenue has grown 626.91% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 98.44% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Biohaven Pharmaceutical Holding Co Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be NOVT, WK, KRNT, MSP, and OOMA.
- BHVN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Biohaven Pharmaceutical Holding Co Ltd's official web site, go to www.biohavenpharma.com.
BHVN Valuation Summary
- BHVN's EV/EBIT ratio is -10.5; this is 135.84% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 53 months, BHVN's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- BHVN's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 53 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BHVN.
BHVN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BHVN has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 4.7% of graded US stocks.
- BHVN's asset turnover comes in at 0.228 -- ranking 187th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- ITCI, OCX, and ARMP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BHVN.
The table below shows BHVN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BHVN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BHVN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$143.40||52-week high||$151.51|
|Prev. close||$142.60||52-week low||$79.01|
|Day high||$143.94||Avg. volume||1,245,781|
|50-day MA||$117.48||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$124.87||Market Cap||10.11B|
Biohaven Pharmaceutical Holding Company Ltd. Common Shares (BHVN) Company Bio
Biohaven Pharmaceutical Holding Company Ltd., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, develops product candidates to treat neurological diseases, including rare disorders. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in New Haven, Connecticut.
Most Popular Stories View All
BHVN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BHVN Latest Social Stream
View Full BHVN Social Stream
Latest BHVN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Biohaven Pharmaceutical Holding Co Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BHVN as an investment opportunity.
Gainers: Aerie Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:AERI) +25%. Schrodinger (NASDAQ:SDGR) +17%. MDxHealth (NASDAQ:MDXH) +16%. Lantheus (NASDAQ:LNTH) +13%. Tabula Rasa HealthCare (NASDAQ:TRHC) +13%. Losers: Baudax Bio (NASDAQ:BXRX) -55%. The Joint (NASDAQ:JYNT) -15%. Biohaven Pharmaceutical (NYSE:BHVN) -8%. Ginkgo Bioworks (NYSE:DNA) -8%. Revelation Biosciences (NASDAQ:REVB) -4%....
Biohaven Pharmaceuticals Non-GAAP EPS of -$2.32 misses by $0.39, revenue of $190.01M beats by $14.47M
Biohaven Pharmaceuticals press release (NYSE:BHVN): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of -$2.32 misses by $0.39. Revenue of $190.01M (+441.2% Y/Y) beats by $14.47M....
Biohaven inked a pair of deals Friday to outfit its pipeline with several new drugs, but BHVN stock plummeted on quarterly losses.
View more earnings on BHVNSee more from BenzingaBlood Clot Risk After First AstraZeneca COVID-19 Shot Very Small - UK Study ShowsModerna Adds Three New mRNA-Based Development Programs To Its Pipeline© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Biohaven Pharmaceutical Holding Company Ltd. (BHVN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -45.41% and 0.06%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
BHVN Price Returns