Biohaven Pharmaceutical Holding Company Ltd. Common Shares (BHVN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BHVN POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where BHVN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 60.17% of US stocks.
- BHVN's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- BHVN ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
BHVN Stock Summary
- BIOHAVEN PHARMACEUTICAL HOLDING CO LTD's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 4.75% of US listed stocks.
- BHVN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 4.19% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that BHVN's revenue has grown 353.58% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 97.17% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BIOHAVEN PHARMACEUTICAL HOLDING CO LTD are ONDS, NSPR, IPGP, NTRA, and EYPT.
- Visit BHVN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.biohavenpharma.com.
BHVN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, BHVN's price/sales ratio is 170.97% higher, now standing at 12.6.
- BHVN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 5.8 over the prior 66 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BHVN.
BHVN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BHVN has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 4.7% of graded US stocks.
- BHVN's asset turnover comes in at 0.228 -- ranking 187th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- ITCI, OCX, and ARMP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BHVN.
The table below shows BHVN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BHVN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BHVN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$151.52||52-week high||$152.56|
|Prev. close||$151.53||52-week low||$79.01|
|Day high||$151.89||Avg. volume||1,050,819|
|50-day MA||$148.96||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$133.58||Market Cap||10.86B|
Biohaven Pharmaceutical Holding Company Ltd. Common Shares (BHVN) Company Bio
Biohaven Pharmaceutical Holding Company Ltd., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, develops product candidates to treat neurological diseases, including rare disorders. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in New Haven, Connecticut.
Most Popular Stories View All
BHVN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BHVN Latest Social Stream
View Full BHVN Social Stream
Latest BHVN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BIOHAVEN PHARMACEUTICAL HOLDING CO LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BHVN as an investment opportunity.
After a long road, Amylyx Pharmaceuticals won FDA approval for its ALS treatment late Thursday, leading AMLX stock to surge.
Biohaven Pharmaceutical said Thursday its experimental ALS treatment failed in a midstage study, leading BHVN stock to dip slightly.
Biohaven Pharmaceutical Holding Company Ltd (NASDAQ: BHVN) announced results from a focused analysis of verdiperstat in the HEALEY ALS Platform Trial in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS). Verdiperstat did not statistically differentiate from placebo on the prespecified primary efficacy outcome, disease progression measured by the ALS Functional Rating Scale-Revised, survival, or key secondary efficacy measures during the 24-week study period. Initial safety data analysis was consistent with th
Biohaven Pharmaceutical Holding Company Ltd said on Thursday its experimental drug to treat amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) failed a clinical study, the second therapy by the drugmaker to fail trials in recent months. The migraine drugmaker in May agreed to an $11.6 billion acquisition deal by Pfizer Inc, which plans to spin off its non-migraine drugs into a new publicly traded company. On Thursday, Biohaven said its drug for ALS did not achieve statistically significant improvement in patients' performance of daily activities compared to a placebo in a mid-to-late-stage trial.
Biohaven Provides Update From Pivotal Phase 2/3 Trial with Verdiperstat in Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (Healy ALS Platform Trial)
Biohaven Pharmaceutical Holding Company Ltd. (NYSE: BHVN) today announced results from a focused analysis of treatment with verdiperstat in the HEALEY ALS Platform Trial in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS). The HEALEY ALS Platform Trial, the first-ever platform trial in ALS, is designed as an adaptive trial to evaluate multiple investigational treatments simultaneously, thus accelerating the development of effective and breakthrough treatments for people living with ALS.
BHVN Price Returns