Biohaven Pharmaceutical Holding Company Ltd. Common Shares (BHVN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BHVN POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where BHVN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 58.08% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BHVN is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- BHVN ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
BHVN Stock Summary
- Biohaven Pharmaceutical Holding Co Ltd's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 4.96% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -2.49 for Biohaven Pharmaceutical Holding Co Ltd; that's greater than it is for merely 3.8% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Biohaven Pharmaceutical Holding Co Ltd comes in at 1,647.02%, a number that bests 99.36% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Biohaven Pharmaceutical Holding Co Ltd are ITCI, LQDA, OVID, ADXS, and GENE.
- Visit BHVN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.biohavenpharma.com.
BHVN Valuation Summary
- BHVN's EV/EBIT ratio is -10.5; this is 135.84% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 53 months, BHVN's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- BHVN's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 53 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BHVN.
BHVN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BHVN has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 5.12% of graded US stocks.
- BHVN's asset turnover comes in at 0.228 -- ranking 186th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- ITCI, OCX, and LFVN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BHVN.
The table below shows BHVN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BHVN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BHVN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$139.90||52-week high||$151.51|
|Prev. close||$136.88||52-week low||$62.57|
|Day high||$139.98||Avg. volume||590,101|
|50-day MA||$132.51||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$99.51||Market Cap||9.15B|
Biohaven Pharmaceutical Holding Company Ltd. Common Shares (BHVN) Company Bio
Biohaven Pharmaceutical Holding Company Ltd., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, develops product candidates to treat neurological diseases, including rare disorders. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in New Haven, Connecticut.
Most Popular Stories View All
BHVN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BHVN Latest Social Stream
View Full BHVN Social Stream
Latest BHVN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Biohaven Pharmaceutical Holding Co Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BHVN as an investment opportunity.
The latest 13F reporting period has come and gone, and Insider Monkey is again at the forefront when it comes to making use of this gold mine of data. We have processed the filings of the more than 873 world-class investment firms that we track and now have access to the collective wisdom contained in […]
Biohaven's (BHVN) sole marketable drug, Nurtec ODT reports preliminary sales for the third quarter, which beat expectations.
Biohaven crushed Wall Street's third-quarter forecasts for migraine tablet Nurtec ODT. But BHVN stock gave back its early gains.
Biohaven Announces Preliminary 3Q2021 Net Product Revenue For NURTEC ODT, The First And Only Migraine Medication For Both Acute And Preventive Treatment
Biohaven Pharmaceutical Holding Company Ltd. (NYSE: BHVN; the "Company" or "Biohaven"), a biopharmaceutical company with a portfolio of innovative, late-stage product candidates, today announced preliminary net product revenue of NURTEC ODT (rimegepant) for the third quarter of 2021.
Regulatory and pipeline updates from bigwigs like Biogen (BIIB) and Novavax (NVAX) have been some of the key highlights in the biotech sector during the past week.
BHVN Price Returns