Baidu Inc. ADR (BIDU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BIDU POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where BIDU ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.46% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BIDU is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- BIDU ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
BIDU Stock Summary
- BIDU has a market capitalization of $51,322,275,000 -- more than approximately 94.71% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for BIDU is currently 2.55, higher than only 7.83% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for BIDU comes in at -41.83% -- higher than that of only 10.23% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Baidu Inc are EA, SNPS, ATVI, NTES, and ALNY.
- Visit BIDU's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.baidu.com.
BIDU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BIDU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$119.32||52-week high||$209.17|
|Prev. close||$115.73||52-week low||$101.62|
|Day high||$119.82||Avg. volume||3,921,143|
|50-day MA||$129.81||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$148.39||Market Cap||41.23B|
Baidu Inc. ADR (BIDU) Company Bio
Baidu Inc. provides Internet search services in China and internationally. It offers Chinese language search platform on its Baidu.com Website that enables users to find relevant information online, including Web pages, news, images, documents, and multimedia files through links provided on its Website; and international products and services. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Beijing, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
BIDU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BIDU Latest Social Stream
View Full BIDU Social Stream
Latest BIDU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Baidu Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BIDU as an investment opportunity.
Shares of several Chinese companies, including Baidu Inc (NASDAQ: BIDU ) … Full story available on Benzinga.com
(Bloomberg) -- Tencent Holdings Ltd. is stepping up the use of renewable energy with a goal of zeroing out emissions by 2030, acknowledging the damage wrought by its data centers while heeding Beijing’s call to protect the environment.Most Read from BloombergRussia Vetoes UN Resolution as China Abstains: Ukraine UpdateTaiwan to Join in U.S.-Led Sanctions on Russia: Ukraine UpdateU.S. Moves to Sanction Putin as Russian Forces Surround KyivRussia Invasion of Ukraine Ignites European Security Crisi
No summary available.
Baidu Inc. (BIDU) closed the most recent trading day at $149.70, moving -1.3% from the previous trading session.
China's official online database of court rulings briefly censored by glitch at search engine provider Baidu, which has fixed the problem
Baidu, operator of China's top internet search engine, said it has fixed a technical glitch that temporarily censored search results on China Judgments Online, the country's official database of rulings that is under the Supreme People's Court. The incident became public early on Monday when users of Baidu complained about failing to get any search results from China Judgements Online, which serves as the archive for the largest collection of judicial decisions in the country. There was a softwa
BIDU Price Returns