Baidu Inc. ADR (BIDU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BIDU POWR Grades
- BIDU scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 88.9% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BIDU is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 30.2857142857143 weeks.
- BIDU ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 32nd percentile.
BIDU Stock Summary
- BIDU has a market capitalization of $63,348,006,151 -- more than approximately 96.21% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Baidu Inc is higher than only 8.79% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, BIDU has reported earnings growth of 341.76%, putting it ahead of 94.39% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Baidu Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be VMW, VRTX, ATVI, NTES, and ILMN.
- Visit BIDU's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.baidu.com.
BIDU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BIDU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$166.78||52-week high||$354.82|
|Prev. close||$157.83||52-week low||$115.59|
|Day high||$168.12||Avg. volume||9,526,519|
|50-day MA||$187.44||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$202.83||Market Cap||55.98B|
Baidu Inc. ADR (BIDU) Company Bio
Baidu Inc. provides Internet search services in China and internationally. It offers Chinese language search platform on its Baidu.com Website that enables users to find relevant information online, including Web pages, news, images, documents, and multimedia files through links provided on its Website; and international products and services. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Beijing, China.
BIDU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BIDU Latest Social Stream
View Full BIDU Social Stream
Latest BIDU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Baidu Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BIDU as an investment opportunity.
zorazhuang/iStock Unreleased via Getty Images Baidu (BIDU), like many other online companies in China, has faced tough regulatory hurdles from the Chinese regulatory authorities as they initiate a crackdown on various online and competitive practices. The company was part of a group which received a fine for previous practices but...
Baidu (NASDAQ: BIDU), the Chinese tech giant that owns the country's largest search engine, went public in 2005. Baidu's gains have been impressive, but they were mainly achieved in the first ten years after its IPO. Over the past five years, Baidu's stock has risen a mere 10%, while the NASDAQ has nearly tripled.
By Peter Nurse
Input Method Editor (IME) Software Market 2021 SWOT Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Significant Growth | Top Brands:Google, Apple, Baidu, Sogou, Microsoft, Tencent, iFlytek, Kika Tech, SwiftKey
This report studies the Input Method Editor (IME) Software Market with many aspects of the industry such as market size, market status, market trends and forecast. The report also provides brief information on competitors and opportunities for specific growth with the key market drivers. Find the comprehensive analysis of the Input Method Editor (IME) Software 
Online Video Market 2021 SWOT Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Significant Growth | Top Brands:Amazon.com, Inc. (US), Apple, Inc. (US), Baidu, Inc. (China), Brightcove, Inc. (US), Hulu, LLC (US)
This report studies the Online Video Market with many aspects of the industry such as market size, market status, market trends and forecast. The report also provides brief information on competitors and opportunities for specific growth with the key market drivers. Find the comprehensive analysis of the Online Video market segmented by company, region, type 
BIDU Price Returns