Baidu Inc. ADR (BIDU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BIDU POWR Grades
- BIDU scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 88.9% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BIDU is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 30.2857142857143 weeks.
- BIDU ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 32nd percentile.
BIDU Stock Summary
- BIDU has a market capitalization of $63,348,006,151 -- more than approximately 96.21% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Baidu Inc is higher than only 8.79% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, BIDU has reported earnings growth of 341.76%, putting it ahead of 94.39% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Baidu Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be VMW, VRTX, ATVI, NTES, and ILMN.
- Visit BIDU's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.baidu.com.
BIDU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BIDU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$175.47||52-week high||$354.82|
|Prev. close||$177.64||52-week low||$128.02|
|Day high||$176.57||Avg. volume||8,004,308|
|50-day MA||$158.60||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$203.76||Market Cap||58.89B|
Baidu Inc. ADR (BIDU) Company Bio
Baidu Inc. provides Internet search services in China and internationally. It offers Chinese language search platform on its Baidu.com Website that enables users to find relevant information online, including Web pages, news, images, documents, and multimedia files through links provided on its Website; and international products and services. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Beijing, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
BIDU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BIDU Latest Social Stream
View Full BIDU Social Stream
Latest BIDU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Baidu Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BIDU as an investment opportunity.
Today we will run through one way of estimating the intrinsic value of Baidu, Inc. ( NASDAQ:BIDU ) by taking the...
Shares of Baidu (NASDAQ: BIDU) were up 11% since last Friday's close, as of 11:10 a.m. EDT today, according to data provided by S&P Global Market Intelligence, after it was reported Chinese regulators are looking into forcing rivals like ByteDance and Tencent to display their social media content in internet search results. Baidu is the dominant internet search engine in China. Alphabet's Google is banned from the country, so Baidu has no real competition and owns around 83% of the market.
(Bloomberg) -- Tencent Holdings Ltd. said loopholes created during a recent tech upgrade made some content on its enclosed WeChat ecosystem available on search engines. Most Read from BloombergThe Top Money Maker at Deutsche Bank Reaps Billions From SingaporeWhy Americans and Britons Are Rushing to Buy Idyllic Homes in ItalyCities' Answer to Sprawl? Go Wild.Forget Palm Springs—Santa Fe Is the New Mecca for Modern ArchitectureOne of California’s Wealthiest Counties Could Run Out of Water Next Sum
(Bloomberg) -- Proximity Labs, a research and development firm, announced the creation of a $350 million grants vehicle to help build decentralized-finance applications on the NEAR blockchain, where it is focusing its efforts.Most Read from BloombergThe Top Money Maker at Deutsche Bank Reaps Billions From SingaporeWhy Americans and Britons Are Rushing to Buy Idyllic Homes in ItalyCities' Answer to Sprawl? Go Wild.Forget Palm Springs—Santa Fe Is the New Mecca for Modern ArchitectureOne of Califor
Baidu Inc. (BIDU) closed the most recent trading day at $180.96, moving +1.09% from the previous trading session.
BIDU Price Returns