BigCommerce Holdings Inc. (BIGC): Price and Financial Metrics
BIGC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.34||52-week high||$13.39|
|Prev. close||$8.72||52-week low||$6.81|
|Day high||$9.35||Avg. volume||949,417|
|50-day MA||$9.30||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.35||Market Cap||710.68M|
BIGC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BIGC POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where BIGC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.08% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BIGC is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- BIGC's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 30.22% of US stocks).
BIGC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BIGC is 14.98 -- better than 97.62% of US stocks.
- BIGC's went public 3.27 years ago, making it older than only 14.14% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- BIGC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 95.68% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BIGC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LYFT, VERI, NTAP, EGHT, and HALO.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to BIGC's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001626450.
BIGC Valuation Summary
- BIGC's price/earnings ratio is -7.1; this is 129.96% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 40 months, BIGC's price/earnings ratio has gone up 109.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BIGC.
BIGC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BIGC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 40.93% of graded US stocks.
- BIGC's asset turnover comes in at 0.682 -- ranking 232nd of 561 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BIGC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BigCommerce Holdings Inc. (BIGC) Company Bio
BigCommerce Holdings, Inc. provides technology services. Its software-as-a-service platform powers its customers branded e-commerce stores and their cross-channel connectionsto online marketplaces, social networks, and offline point-of-sale (POS) systems. The company was founded in 2009 and is headquartered in Austin, TX.
BIGC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BIGC Latest Social Stream
View Full BIGC Social Stream
Latest BIGC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BIGCOMMERCE HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BIGC as an investment opportunity.
BigCommerce Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:BIGC) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 8, 2023 BigCommerce Holdings, Inc. beats earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $0.01, expectations were $-0.03. Operator: Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for standing by and welcome to the BigCommerce third quarter 2023 earnings call. At this time, all participants are in listen-only mode. After the […]
Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Overview
Shares of e-commerce software platform provider BigCommerce (NASDAQ: BIGC) fell 14.1% in the morning session after the company reported third quarter results that narrowly missed Wall Street's revenue estimates. We struggled to find many strong positives in these results. The company continued to burn cash, while the revenue outlook for the next quarter came in roughly in line with Wall Street's expectations. During the earnings call, management noted that they expect "macroeconomic conditions t
Although the revenue and EPS for BigCommerce (BIGC) give a sense of how its business performed in the quarter ended September 2023, it might be worth considering how some key metrics compare with Wall Street estimates and the year-ago numbers.
BigCommerce (BIGC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 133.33% and 0.06%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
BIGC Price Returns