BigCommerce Holdings Inc. (BIGC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BIGC POWR Grades
- BIGC scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 58.14% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BIGC is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- BIGC's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 8.17% of US stocks).
BIGC Stock Summary
- BigCommerce Holdings Inc's stock had its IPO on August 5, 2020, making it an older stock than merely 0.23% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/sales ratio of 29.77, BigCommerce Holdings Inc has a higher such ratio than 92.51% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -83.12%, BigCommerce Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 2.76% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BigCommerce Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be GPRO, SFIX, VG, METC, and INVE.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to BIGC's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001626450.
BIGC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, BIGC's price/sales ratio is 405.77% higher, now standing at 26.3.
- BIGC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 51.3 over the prior 50 weeks.
- BIGC's price/earnings ratio has moved up 10.5 over the prior 50 weeks.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BIGC.
BIGC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BIGC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$64.76||52-week high||$162.50|
|Prev. close||$69.05||52-week low||$42.17|
|Day high||$67.45||Avg. volume||1,837,896|
|50-day MA||$62.35||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$66.40||Market Cap||4.55B|
BigCommerce Holdings Inc. (BIGC) Company Bio
BigCommerce Holdings, Inc. provides technology services. Its software-as-a-service platform powers its customers branded e-commerce stores and their cross-channel connectionsto online marketplaces, social networks, and offline point-of-sale (POS) systems. The company was founded in 2009 and is headquartered in Austin, TX.
BIGC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BIGC Latest Social Stream
View Full BIGC Social Stream
Latest BIGC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BigCommerce Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BIGC as an investment opportunity.
Open SaaS E-commerce platform BigCommerce Holdings, Inc. (BIGC) announced that it has acquired full-service data feed management platform Feedonomics for $145 million. Following the news, shares of the company gained marginally to close at $68.34 in the extended trading session. The acquisition has been funded by approximately $80 million in cash and up to $32.5 million to be paid upon achievement of certain milestones. With this buyout, BigCommerce will gain access to Feedonomics’ efficient data management platform, which will subsequently enhance the company's offerings to its customers.
AUSTIN, Texas, July 28, 2021--BigCommerce announces Make it Big, a free, two-day virtual conference and introduces its new podcast series and revamped customer awards program.
BigCommerce Invests in Becoming World's Most Powerful Platform for Global Omnichannel Commerce with Acquisition of Feedonomics
Leading Open SaaS ecommerce platform and leading data feed optimization platform combine best-in-class capabilities to help merchants increase cross-channel sales of products everywhere people shop online Joint functionality streamlines merchant integrations with 100+ global marketplaces and advertising channels, including Google, Facebook, Microsoft Ads, Amazon, Walmart, eBay, Wish, Pinterest and Snapchat, among others AUSTIN, Texas, July 27, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BigCommerce (Nasdaq: BIGC),
E-commerce firm BigCommerce Holdings (BIGC) has partnered with Argentina-based Mercadolibre (MELI) to enable its customers to sell across Latin America through Mercadolibre’s marketplace. BigCommerce’s shares closed 7% higher on Tuesday, while Mercadolibre’s shares gained 3% and closed at $1,542.15. Texas-based BigCommerce is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform that offers search engine optimization, hosting, online store creation, and security and marketing for small and medium-sized enterprises. Mercadolibre operates online marketplaces for auctions and E-commerce in 18 nations. (See BigCommerce stock chart on TipRanks) Following the deal, BigCommerce merchants can use BigCommerce Channel Manager to find Mercadolibre and seek approval to sell in Latin America.
Open SaaS e-commerce platform BigCommerce Holdings Inc (NASDAQ: BIGC) is partnering with Mercadolibre Inc (NASDAQ: MELI), an e-commerce marketplace in Latin America. This agreement will provide BigCommerce merchants the ability to sell across Latin America to 133 million consumers on Mercado Libre's Marketplace. Key benefits for the merchants include simple onboarding, efficiently managing the order flow, and free currency conversions and language translations. BigCommerce merchants can find Mer
BIGC Price Returns