BigCommerce Holdings Inc. (BIGC): Price and Financial Metrics
BIGC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.16||52-week high||$16.97|
|Prev. close||$10.31||52-week low||$6.81|
|Day high||$10.43||Avg. volume||991,648|
|50-day MA||$10.58||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.55||Market Cap||763.06M|
BIGC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BIGC POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where BIGC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.13% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BIGC is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- BIGC's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 25.43% of US stocks).
BIGC Stock Summary
- BIGCOMMERCE HOLDINGS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 96.45% of US listed stocks.
- BIGCOMMERCE HOLDINGS INC's stock had its IPO on August 5, 2020, making it an older stock than just 14.09% of US equities in our set.
- BIGC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 91.3% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BIGCOMMERCE HOLDINGS INC are DIBS, PEGA, EGHT, IDN, and SHCR.
- To check out BIGCOMMERCE HOLDINGS INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001626450.
BIGC Valuation Summary
- BIGC's price/sales ratio is 2.7; this is 8% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 38 months, BIGC's price/earnings ratio has gone up 108.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BIGC.
BIGC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BIGC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 40.93% of graded US stocks.
- BIGC's asset turnover comes in at 0.682 -- ranking 232nd of 561 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BIGC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BigCommerce Holdings Inc. (BIGC) Company Bio
BigCommerce Holdings, Inc. provides technology services. Its software-as-a-service platform powers its customers branded e-commerce stores and their cross-channel connectionsto online marketplaces, social networks, and offline point-of-sale (POS) systems. The company was founded in 2009 and is headquartered in Austin, TX.
BIGC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BIGC Latest Social Stream
View Full BIGC Social Stream
Latest BIGC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BIGCOMMERCE HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BIGC as an investment opportunity.
AUSTIN, Texas, September 05, 2023--BigCommerce (Nasdaq: BIGC), a leading Open SaaS ecommerce platform for fast-growing and established B2C and B2B brands, today released the results of its Global B2B Buyer Behavior Report examining the changing habits and preferences of B2B buyers in the US, UK and Australia.
AUSTIN, Texas, August 31, 2023--The Total Economic Impact™ Study finds BigCommerce merchants saved time and cost, experienced business growth and increased revenue retention
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., August 30, 2023--Bloomreach, the platform fueling limitless e-commerce experiences, today announced it has been named a BigCommerce Preferred, Elite Technology Partner, providing tens of thousands of BigCommerce merchants access to Bloomreach’s commerce technology. BigCommerce customers can seamlessly integrate Bloomreach through the BigCommerce App Marketplace.
AUSTIN, Texas, August 23, 2023--BigCommerce recognized as a Challenger in the 2023 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Digital Commerce Platforms for fourth consecutive year
BigCommerce Holdings, Inc. ( NASDAQ:BIGC ), is not the largest company out there, but it saw a significant share price...
BIGC Price Returns