BigCommerce Holdings Inc. (BIGC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BIGC POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where BIGC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 36.46% of US stocks.
- BIGC's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- BIGC ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
BIGC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BIGC is 4.17 -- better than 88.19% of US stocks.
- BIGCOMMERCE HOLDINGS INC's stock had its IPO on August 5, 2020, making it an older stock than just 12.96% of US equities in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, BIGC has reported earnings growth of 148.15%, putting it ahead of 89.9% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BIGCOMMERCE HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be VERI, EVBG, BASE, FORG, and CNTG.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to BIGC's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001626450.
BIGC Valuation Summary
- BIGC's price/sales ratio is 3.3; this is 22.22% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- BIGC's price/sales ratio has moved down 33.7 over the prior 30 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BIGC.
BIGC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BIGC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 40.93% of graded US stocks.
- BIGC's asset turnover comes in at 0.682 -- ranking 232nd of 561 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BIGC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BIGC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BIGC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.14||52-week high||$33.80|
|Prev. close||$12.88||52-week low||$7.74|
|Day high||$12.85||Avg. volume||988,500|
|50-day MA||$9.65||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.54||Market Cap||894.49M|
BigCommerce Holdings Inc. (BIGC) Company Bio
BigCommerce Holdings, Inc. provides technology services. Its software-as-a-service platform powers its customers branded e-commerce stores and their cross-channel connectionsto online marketplaces, social networks, and offline point-of-sale (POS) systems. The company was founded in 2009 and is headquartered in Austin, TX.
Most Popular Stories View All
BIGC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BIGC Latest Social Stream
View Full BIGC Social Stream
Latest BIGC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BIGCOMMERCE HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BIGC as an investment opportunity.
Zacks.com featured highlights Live Nation Entertainment, Fastenal, BigCommerce, Telefonica Brasil and Renesola
Live Nation Entertainment, Fastenal, BigCommerce, Telefonica Brasil and Renesola have been highlighted in this Screen of The Week article.
Wall Street Analysts See a 32.89% Upside in BigCommerce (BIGC): Can the Stock Really Move This High?
The mean of analysts' price targets for BigCommerce (BIGC) points to a 32.9% upside in the stock. While this highly sought-after metric has not proven reasonably effective, strong agreement among analysts in raising earnings estimates does indicate an upside in the stock.
Conference Call Scheduled for 5:00 p.m. ET on February 23, 2023AUSTIN, Texas, Jan. 24, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BigCommerce Holdings, Inc. (“BigCommerce”) (Nasdaq: BIGC), a leading Open SaaS ecommerce platform for fast-growing and established B2C and B2B brands, today announced it will report its financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended December 31, 2022, after market close on Thursday, February 23, 2023. The financial results and business highlights will be discussed on a
AUSTIN, Texas, January 19, 2023--BigCommerce (Nasdaq: BIGC), a leading Open SaaS ecommerce platform for fast-growing and established B2C and B2B brands, today announced that ecommerce industry veteran Mark Adams will join the company as senior vice president and general manager for EMEA.
LONDON & AUSTIN, Texas, January 17, 2023--BigCommerce (Nasdaq: BIGC), a leading Open SaaS ecommerce platform for fast-growing and established B2C and B2B brands, and MKM Building Supplies, the prominent UK-based hardware and commercial building supply company, today announced the launch of MKM’s new online storefront. Built with powerful headless technology on the back end to enable scalability and flexibility, the new site delivers a unified omnichannel and seamless B2C shopping experience to d
BIGC Price Returns