Biogen Inc. (BIIB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BIIB POWR Grades
- BIIB scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 98.05% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BIIB is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- BIIB ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
BIIB Stock Summary
- Biogen Inc's market capitalization of $48,495,482,352 is ahead of 94.63% of US-listed equities.
- Biogen Inc's stock had its IPO on September 17, 1991, making it an older stock than 82.79% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Biogen Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 17.7% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Biogen Inc are JCI, NEM, PHG, TEL, and SNP.
- Visit BIIB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.biogen.com.
BIIB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, BIIB's price/sales ratio is 65.4% lower, now standing at 4.1.
- BIIB's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 53.8 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, BIIB's price/sales ratio has gone down 40.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BIIB.
BIIB Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 59.09%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -50.17%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -53.02%.
The table below shows BIIB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BIIB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BIIB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$331.93||52-week high||$468.55|
|Prev. close||$325.40||52-week low||$223.25|
|Day high||$335.00||Avg. volume||1,587,810|
|50-day MA||$335.18||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$282.22||Market Cap||49.47B|
Biogen Inc. (BIIB) Company Bio
Biogen discovers, develops and delivers to patients worldwide innovative therapies for the treatment of neurodegenerative diseases, hematologic conditions and autoimmune disorders. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
BIIB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BIIB Latest Social Stream
View Full BIIB Social Stream
Latest BIIB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Biogen Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BIIB as an investment opportunity.
Biogen's (NASDAQ: BIIB) earnings report last week offered us a clear picture of why the biotech company is in need of a change. CEO Michel Vounatsos says the company is in the process of becoming not just an MS company -- but a full neuroscience company. Biogen recently reported positive data from a pivotal phase 3 trial investigating zuranolone for major depressive disorder (also known as clinical depression).
We've lost count of how many times insiders have accumulated shares in a company that goes on to improve markedly. On...
The following slide deck was published by Biogen Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q2 earnings call....
Biogen to Present Data from ADUHELM and Alzheimer’s Disease Portfolio at 2021 Alzheimer’s Association International Conference
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., July 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Biogen Inc. (Nasdaq: BIIB) today announced it will share multiple oral and poster presentations from its Alzheimer’s disease clinical development portfolio at the Alzheimer’s Association International Conference (AAIC), which will be held in Denver, Colorado and online July 26-30, 2021. The company’s contributions to AAIC will include several presentations highlighting data on ADUHELM™ (aducanumab-avwa) injection 100 mg/mL solution, which was r
Biogen's new — and controversial — Alzheimer's drug, Adhulem, made a modest $2 million in revenue in the first several weeks after its...
BIIB Price Returns