Bilibili Inc. (BILI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BILI POWR Grades
- BILI scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 55.85% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BILI is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 197 days.
- BILI ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
BILI Stock Summary
- BILI has a market capitalization of $37,423,167,696 -- more than approximately 93.17% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 158.21%, Bilibili Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 92.92% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Bilibili Inc comes in at 69.77%, a number that bests 92.76% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BILI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GLW, TROW, CTSH, ALXN, and ALC.
- Visit BILI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bilibili.com.
BILI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BILI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$105.07||52-week high||$157.66|
|Prev. close||$106.34||52-week low||$27.89|
|Day high||$108.85||Avg. volume||6,456,276|
|50-day MA||$111.26||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$80.28||Market Cap||32.78B|
Bilibili Inc. (BILI) Company Bio
Bilibili owns and operates a video sharing Website. Its theme features include animation, comic, and game. The company is based in China.
BILI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Bilibili Inc. To summarize, we found that Bilibili Inc ranked in the 0th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 100%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Bilibili Inc, consider:
- In the past 1.94 years, Bilibili Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of -0.43%; that's better than merely 2.92% of cash flow producing equities in the Technology sector, where it is classified.
- Bilibili Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Bilibili Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -26.25. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 4.33% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BILI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BILI Latest Social Stream
View Full BILI Social Stream
Latest BILI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bilibili Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BILI as an investment opportunity.
Hundreds of Chinese companies trade in the U.S., but which China stocks should you consider? Here are the best Chinese stocks to buy and watch.
We’re well into earnings season, and the aggregate corporate earnings are beating expectations once again. In a way, this is not a surprise; earnings are coming out in the midst of a massive economic reopening, which began back in the first quarter. With lockdowns and forced closures receding into the background, it shouldn’t be surprising that overall EPS is up. But we are seeing some surprises – and some contradictions. From JPMorgan, John Normand writes, “Despite already elevated estimates entering the season, earnings delivery has surprised to the upside in both the US and Europe and S&P 500 blended EPS continues to be revised higher.
Broader markets be at all-time highs, but there are still opportunities for the coming months.
Photo by metamorworks/iStock via Getty Images By ALT Perspective for Chinese Internet Weekly Despite a week when the U.S. Congress moved with increasing urgency to push bipartisan legislation to confront China, Chinese equities broadly enjoyed gains. After underperforming for the past fortnight, the representative ETFs of Chinese companies (CQQQ) (FXI)...
-Earnings Call Scheduled for 8:00 a.m. ET on May 13, 2021-SHANGHAI, China, April 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bilibili Inc. (the “Company” or “Bilibili”) (Nasdaq: BILI and HKEX: 9626), an iconic brand and a leading video community for young generations in China, today announced that it will report its first quarter 2021 unaudited financial results on Thursday, May 13, 2021, before the open of U.S. markets. The Company’s management will host an earnings conference call at 8:00 AM U.S. Eastern Time on May 13, 2021 (8:00 PM Beijing/Hong Kong time on May 13, 2021). Details for the conference call are as follows: Event Title:Bilibili Inc. First Quarter 2021 Earnings Conference CallConference ID:6069137Registration Link:http://apac.directeventreg.com/registration/event/6069137 All participant...
BILI Price Returns