Bilibili Inc. (BILI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BILI POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where BILI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 40.13% of US stocks.
- BILI's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 200 days.
- BILI's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 3.97% of US stocks).
BILI Stock Summary
- BILI has a higher market value than 92.44% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $33,045,283,493.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 158.21%, Bilibili Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 92.97% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that BILI's revenue has grown 69.77% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 91.9% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BILI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are STM, TAL, GLW, SWK, and RMD.
- Visit BILI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bilibili.com.
BILI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BILI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.33||52-week high||$157.66|
|Prev. close||$35.19||52-week low||$32.52|
|Day high||$35.83||Avg. volume||6,771,768|
|50-day MA||$53.10||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$82.20||Market Cap||10.71B|
Bilibili Inc. (BILI) Company Bio
Bilibili owns and operates a video sharing Website. Its theme features include animation, comic, and game. The company is based in China.
Most Popular Stories View All
BILI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BILI Latest Social Stream
View Full BILI Social Stream
Latest BILI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bilibili Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BILI as an investment opportunity.
Alibaba (BABA), Bilibili (BILI), Tencent Holdings (TCEHY) and every other notable Chinese Internet stock fell into the red, Monday, in what was largely a case of guilt by association as
A decline in Bilibili (BILI -7.1%) is outstripping the down market after Jefferies cut its price target ahead of February''s earnings
Bilibili's (NASDAQ: BILI) stock price hit an all-time high of $157.66 last February. China's ongoing crackdown on its top tech companies, rising interest rates, and concerns about Bilibili's contracting margins, widening losses, and rising debt levels all took a toll on this high-flying stock. Let's review the bear and bull cases to see if Bilibili is worth buying again.
(Bloomberg) -- ByteDance Ltd. has downsized its powerful investment arm, anticipating Beijing will soon tighten curbs on the prolific deal-making that turbocharged the growth of China’s largest internet companies.Most Read from BloombergTech Leads Stocks to Worst Week Since March 2020: Markets WrapCrypto Crash Erases More Than $1 Trillion in Market ValueJeremy Grantham Doubles Down on Crash Call, Says Selloff Has StartedAmerican Airlines Sues The Points Guy Over Its Rewards Management AppBitcoin
China gaming crackdown: Bilibili says violent titles such as Grand Theft Auto and The Witcher 3 cannot be live-streamed
Chinese video platform Bilibili said it will ban live-streaming of more than 60 video games, including the popular Grand Theft Auto (GTA) series and The Witcher 3 to comply with regulatory guidelines, in the latest sign that companies are falling into line with Beijing's efforts to purge the domestic gaming industry of content it disapproves of. The live-streaming unit of Bilibili said in a statement on Monday that the decision to ban live-streaming of these games and others such as Heart of Iro
BILI Price Returns