BIMI International Medical Inc. (BIMI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BIMI POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where BIMI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 55.57% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BIMI is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 112 days.
- BIMI's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 5.05% of US stocks).
BIMI Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $10,969,995, BIMI International Medical Inc has a greater market value than only 0.99% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, BIMI International Medical Inc is reporting a growth rate of 367.47%; that's higher than 94% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for BIMI International Medical Inc comes in at 384.24%, a number that bests 97.83% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BIMI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SRAX, HURC, GROW, NBY, and NAII.
- BIMI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BIMI International Medical Inc's official web site, go to www.usbimi.com.
BIMI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, BIMI's EV/EBIT ratio is 122.78% lower, now standing at -4.1.
- BIMI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 23.6 over the prior 175 months.
- Over the past 175 months, BIMI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 23.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BIMI.
BIMI Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -99.88%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -28.98%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -52.63%.
The table below shows BIMI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BIMI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BIMI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.63||52-week high||$13.35|
|Prev. close||$0.65||52-week low||$0.40|
|Day high||$0.63||Avg. volume||1,022,188|
|50-day MA||$0.68||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.10||Market Cap||6.54M|
BIMI International Medical Inc. (BIMI) Company Bio
BIMI International Medical, Inc. engages in the provision of healthcare products. It deals with the retail and wholesale of medical devices, pharmaceuticals, and other relates services. It intends to establish a chain of hospitals specializing in obstetrics and gynecology. The company was founded on October 31, 2000 and is headquartered in Chongqing, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
BIMI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BIMI Latest Social Stream
View Full BIMI Social Stream
Latest BIMI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BIMI International Medical Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BIMI as an investment opportunity.
BIMI Announces Amendment to Stock Purchase Agreement of Chaohu Zhongshan Minimally Invasive Hospital
NEW YORK, Feb. 03, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BIMI International Medical Inc. (NASDAQ: BIMI) (“BIMI” or the “Company”), a healthcare products and services provider, today announced that on February 1, 2022, the Company entered into an Amendment and Settlement Agreement to amend the Stock Purchase Agreement relating to the acquisition of Chaohu Zhongshan Minimally Invasive Hospital (“Zhongshan Hospital”) dated in December 2020. The Amendment reduces post-closing performance targets and payments and
NEW YORK, Feb. 02, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BIMI International Medical Inc. (NASDAQ: BIMI) (“BIMI” or the “Company”), a healthcare products and services provider, today announced a 1-for-5 reverse split of its common stock effective today at 5:00 PM EST. Beginning on February 3, 2022, the Company’s common stock will trade on Nasdaq on a split adjusted basis. Upon effectiveness, the reverse stock split will cause a reduction in the number of shares of common stock outstanding. The number of share
NEW YORK, Dec. 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BIMI International Medical Inc. (NASDAQ: BIMI) (“BIMI” or the “Company”) today announced that it has signed a stock purchase agreement with Bengbu Mali OB-GYN Hospital (the “Mali Hospital”), also known as Bengbu Mali Maternity Hospital. The aggregate purchase price (the “Purchase Price”) for the Mali Hospital is US$16,750,000. The consideration consists of cash in the amount of US$2,800,000 and 3,000,000 newly-issued shares of common stock of BIMI (the
Good morning, trader!
Good morning, investor!
BIMI Price Returns
Continue Researching BIMIWant to do more research on BOQI International Medical Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
BOQI International Medical Inc (BIMI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
BOQI International Medical Inc (BIMI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
BOQI International Medical Inc (BIMI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch