BIMI International Medical Inc. (BIMI): Price and Financial Metrics
BIMI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.55||52-week high||$4.44|
|Prev. close||$1.63||52-week low||$0.48|
|Day high||$1.64||Avg. volume||112,637|
|50-day MA||$2.41||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.50||Market Cap||6.80M|
BIMI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BIMI POWR Grades
- BIMI scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 58.33% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BIMI is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 66 days.
- BIMI's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 9.05% of US stocks).
BIMI Stock Summary
- BIMI has a market capitalization of $7,191,039 -- more than approximately only 4.03% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -61.03%, BIMI INTERNATIONAL MEDICAL INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 3.94% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that BIMI's revenue has grown -66.56% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 3.34% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BIMI INTERNATIONAL MEDICAL INC are IBOC, BH, TCS, NKSH, and JBLU.
- BIMI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BIMI INTERNATIONAL MEDICAL INC's official web site, go to www.usbimi.com.
BIMI Valuation Summary
- BIMI's price/sales ratio is 0.6; this is 40% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- Over the past 200 months, BIMI's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BIMI.
BIMI Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -99.89%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -996.88%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 816.41%.
The table below shows BIMI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BIMI International Medical Inc. (BIMI) Company Bio
BIMI International Medical, Inc. engages in the provision of healthcare products. It deals with the retail and wholesale of medical devices, pharmaceuticals, and other relates services. It intends to establish a chain of hospitals specializing in obstetrics and gynecology. The company was founded on October 31, 2000 and is headquartered in Chongqing, China.
BIMI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BIMI Latest Social Stream
View Full BIMI Social Stream
Latest BIMI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BIMI INTERNATIONAL MEDICAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BIMI as an investment opportunity.
BIMI International Medical Inc. Announces Subsidiary Phenix Bio Inc’s Appointment of ASEAN Exclusive Distributor
NEW YORK, NY, Sept. 22, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BIMI International Medical Inc. (NASDAQ: BIMI, "BIMI"), a healthcare products and services provider today announced its subsidiary, Phenix Bio Inc., appointed Hao Mu Pte. Ltd., a Singapore company, as its exclusive distributor responsible for the distribution of Phenix's 17 herbal supplements throughout the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) 10 member countries. Pursuant to the terms of a sales agreement entered on September 20, 2023,
NEW YORK, Aug. 24, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BIMI International Medical Inc. (the “Company”) today announced that on August 22, 2023, the Company received a notification letter from The Nasdaq Stock Market LLC (“Nasdaq”) stating that, because the Company has not yet filed its Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the period ended June 30, 2023 (the “Form 10-Q”), the Company is no longer in compliance with Nasdaq Listing Rule 5250(c)(1). Nasdaq Listing Rule 5250(c)(1) requires listed companies to time
BIMI International Medical Inc. Announces Strategic Partnership by its Phenix Bio Inc. Subsidiary with China Duty Free Group
NEW YORK, NY, Aug. 07, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BIMI International Medical Inc. (NASDAQ: BIMI, “BIMI”), a leading global provider of healthcare services and innovative medical solutions, today announced the formation of a strategic partnership between its subsidiary, Phenix Bio Inc. (“Phenix”) and China Duty Free Group (“CDFG”), one of the largest and most influential state-owned duty-free retail enterprises in China. The Purchase Agreement between Phenix and CDFG, which became effective on Augu
NEW YORK, May 22, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BIMI International Medical Inc. (the “Company”), a leading medical solutions provider, today announced its financial results for the three months ended March 31, 2023. The Company reported a significant decrease in net losses and notable improvements in working capital, underlining the ongoing success of its business strategy and operational effectiveness. Revenues for the three months ended March 31, 2023 and 2022 were $3,197,637 and $2,714,711, respec
BIMI International Medical Full Year 2022 Earnings: US$8.15 loss per share (vs US$65.24 loss in FY 2021)
BIMI International Medical ( NASDAQ:BIMI ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$11.8m (down 56...
BIMI Price Returns
Continue Researching BIMIWant to do more research on BOQI International Medical Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
BOQI International Medical Inc (BIMI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
BOQI International Medical Inc (BIMI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
BOQI International Medical Inc (BIMI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch