BIMI International Medical Inc. (BIMI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BIMI Stock Summary
- BIMI INTERNATIONAL MEDICAL INC's market capitalization of $2,075,477 is ahead of only 0.37% of US-listed equities.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.11, BIMI INTERNATIONAL MEDICAL INC has a higher such ratio than just 2.6% of stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for BIMI comes in at -318.47% -- higher than that of only 1.98% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BIMI INTERNATIONAL MEDICAL INC, a group of peers worth examining would be DMLP, CRC, CPA, QFIN, and WFG.
- BIMI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BIMI INTERNATIONAL MEDICAL INC's official web site, go to www.usbimi.com.
BIMI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, BIMI's price/sales ratio is 95% lower, now standing at 0.1.
- BIMI's price/sales ratio has moved down 4.4 over the prior 194 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BIMI.
BIMI Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -99.89%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -996.88%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 816.41%.
The table below shows BIMI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BIMI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BIMI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.54||52-week high||$16.70|
|Prev. close||$0.54||52-week low||$0.48|
|Day high||$0.55||Avg. volume||56,035|
|50-day MA||$1.16||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.06||Market Cap||2.08M|
BIMI International Medical Inc. (BIMI) Company Bio
BIMI International Medical, Inc. engages in the provision of healthcare products. It deals with the retail and wholesale of medical devices, pharmaceuticals, and other relates services. It intends to establish a chain of hospitals specializing in obstetrics and gynecology. The company was founded on October 31, 2000 and is headquartered in Chongqing, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
BIMI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BIMI Latest Social Stream
View Full BIMI Social Stream
Latest BIMI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BIMI INTERNATIONAL MEDICAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BIMI as an investment opportunity.
Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Thursday
It's time to start the day with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers traders need to know about on Thursday!
Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Wednesday
We're starting off the day with an overview of the biggest pre-market stock movers traders need to know about on Wednesday!
BIMI Announces Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement
NEW YORK, Dec. 13, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BIMI International Medical Inc. (NASDAQ: BIMI) (“BIMI” or the “Company”), a healthcare products and services provider, today announced its entry into an Amendment to the Stock Purchase Agreement originally entered into as of April 9, 2021 (the “Amendment”) for the acquisition of Wuzhou Qiangsheng Hospital Co., Ltd., Suzhou Eurasia Hospital Co., Ltd. and Yunan Yuxi Minkang Hospital Co., Ltd. (collectively the "Hospitals”). The Amendment provided for the
BIMI Announces 1-for -10 Reverse Stock Split
BIMI intends to use a reverse-stock split to bring the company into compliance with listing requirements of The Nasdaq Capital Market. NEW YORK, Dec. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BIMI International Medical Inc. (NASDAQ: BIMI) (“BIMI” or the “Company”), a healthcare products and services provider, today announced a 1-for-10 reverse split of its common stock effective December 9, 2022. Beginning on December 12, 2022, the Company’s common stock will trade on Nasdaq on a split adjusted basis. Tradin
BIMI Announces Sale of $2 Million Promissory Note
NEW YORK, Dec. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BIMI International Medical Inc. (NASDAQ: BIMI) (“BIMI” or the “Company”), a healthcare products and services provider, today announced the sale of a $2 Million promissory note (the “Note”) to the Chairman of the Board of the Company, Mr. Fnu Oudom on December 6, 2022. The Note carries an annual interest rate of 6%, which is payable together with the principal amount one year after the date of issuance. Seven business days before the maturity date of th
BIMI Price Returns
Continue Researching BIMIWant to do more research on BOQI International Medical Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
BOQI International Medical Inc (BIMI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
BOQI International Medical Inc (BIMI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
BOQI International Medical Inc (BIMI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...