Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. (BIO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BIO POWR Grades
- BIO scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 94.73% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BIO is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- BIO's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 10.92% of US stocks).
BIO Stock Summary
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.68% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 5.59, Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 6.72% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -67.17%, Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 5.36% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be GENC, PKI, NSSC, POLA, and GNRC.
- Visit BIO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bio-rad.com.
BIO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, BIO's EV/EBIT ratio is 84.64% lower, now standing at 4.5.
- BIO's price/sales ratio has moved up 7.4 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, BIO's price/earnings ratio has gone down 9.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BIO.
BIO Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 63.67%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 48.19%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 1296.54%.
The table below shows BIO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BIO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BIO has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 77.59% of graded US stocks.
- BIO's asset turnover comes in at 0.213 -- ranking 66th of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- HTGM, AATC, and ITRI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BIO.
The table below shows BIO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BIO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BIO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$751.74||52-week high||$832.70|
|Prev. close||$753.58||52-week low||$507.22|
|Day high||$753.80||Avg. volume||153,795|
|50-day MA||$770.63||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$659.06||Market Cap||22.38B|
Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. (BIO) Company Bio
Bio-Rad Laboratories manufactures and supplies products and systems used to separate complex chemical and biological materials, as well as to identify, analyze, and purify their components for life science research, healthcare, analytical chemistry, and other markets. The company operates through two segments, Life Science and Clinical Diagnostics. The company was founded in 1952 and is based in Hercules, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
BIO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BIO Latest Social Stream
View Full BIO Social Stream
Latest BIO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BIO as an investment opportunity.
Beating the market is hard, but it can be made easier by using the right set of tools.
Next-generation Sequencing Market to Reach Higher by 2027, Globally | Industry Overview by Top Players Illumina, Thermo Fisher Scientific, QIAGEN, Agilent Technologies, Bio-Rad Laboratories, F. Hoffmann-La Roche
A comprehensive overview of the next-generation sequencing market is recently added by UnivDatos Market Insights to its humongous database. The next-generation sequencing market report has been aggregated by collecting informative data of various dynamics such as market drivers, restraints, and
Worldwide Transfection Reagents and Equipment Industry to 2026 - Technological Advancements in Transfection are Driving Growth - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Transfection Reagents and Equipment Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 - 2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com''s offering. The major factors that are driving the market growth include technological advancements in transfection, an increase in R&D expenditure and research activities by pharmaceutical and biotech companies, and a rise in demand for synthetic genes. Companies Mentioned Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. Lonza Gr
Bio-Rad Laboratories (NYSE:BIO) and Cytek BioSciences (NASDAQ:CTKB) are both medical companies, but which is the superior stock? We will contrast the two businesses based on the strength of their dividends, risk, institutional ownership, earnings, profitability, valuation and analyst recommendations. Institutional and Insider Ownership 63.1% of Bio-Rad Laboratories shares are owned by institutional investors. 27.7% of 
Recovery in Clinical Diagnostics arm and strong growth in Droplet Digital PCR platform are expected to have contributed to Bio-Rad's (BIO) Q3 results.
BIO Price Returns
Continue Researching BIOWant to see what other sources are saying about Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc (BIO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc (BIO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc (BIO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch