Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc. CI A (BIO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BIO POWR Grades
- BIO scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 93.05% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BIO is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- BIO ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
BIO Stock Summary
- BIO-RAD LABORATORIES INC's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.53% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 512.16%, BIO-RAD LABORATORIES INC's debt growth rate surpasses 96.46% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, BIO has reported earnings growth of -191.28%, putting it ahead of only 8.27% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BIO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PHG, UPC, TARO, RDY, and AVGR.
- BIO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BIO-RAD LABORATORIES INC's official web site, go to www.bio-rad.com.
BIO Valuation Summary
- BIO's price/sales ratio is 4.9; this is 139.02% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, BIO's price/sales ratio has gone up 3.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BIO.
BIO Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 184.96%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -5.89%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -102.47%.
The table below shows BIO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BIO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BIO has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 77.91% of graded US stocks.
- BIO's asset turnover comes in at 0.192 -- ranking 66th of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- AATC, HTGM, and WAT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BIO.
The table below shows BIO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BIO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BIO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$466.66||52-week high||$670.61|
|Prev. close||$478.96||52-week low||$344.63|
|Day high||$477.41||Avg. volume||148,505|
|50-day MA||$425.57||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$467.73||Market Cap||13.92B|
Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc. CI A (BIO) Company Bio
Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. is an American developer and manufacturer of specialized technological products for the life science research and clinical diagnostics markets. The company was founded in 1952 in Berkeley, California, by husband and wife team David and Alice Schwartz, both graduates of the University of California, Berkeley. Bio-Rad is based in Hercules, California, and has operations worldwide. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
BIO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BIO Latest Social Stream
View Full BIO Social Stream
Latest BIO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BIO-RAD LABORATORIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BIO as an investment opportunity.
Bio-Rad to Report Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Financial Results on Thursday, February 16, 2023
HERCULES, Calif., January 06, 2023--Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. (NYSE: BIO and BIOb), a global leader in life science research and clinical diagnostic products, will report its financial results for the fourth quarter and full year 2022 on Thursday, February 16, 2023, following the close of the market. Management will discuss these results in a conference call scheduled for 2 PM Pacific Time (5 PM Eastern Time) that day.
Investors are optimistic about Bio-Rad (BIO), led by robust demand in the Life Science and Clinical Diagnostics arms.
Bio-Rad Laboratories had an equally challenging Q3. See why more evidence is needed to advocate for an immediate buy on BIO stock.
HERCULES, Calif., January 04, 2023--Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. (NYSE: BIO and BIOb), a global leader in life science research and clinical diagnostic products, today announced that Norman Schwartz, President and CEO, will present a company overview at the 41st Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference on Tuesday, January 10, 2023, at 4:30 p.m. Pacific Time. The presentation will be followed by a Q&A session with participation from Bio-Rad’s Executive Vice President and COO Andrew Last, and Execut
Bio-Rad's (BIO) underlying Life Science currency-neutral core revenue growth is primarily driven by Western loading, qPCR, process media and antibody products sales.
BIO Price Returns
Continue Researching BIOWant to see what other sources are saying about Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc (BIO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc (BIO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc (BIO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch