Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. (BIO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BIO POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where BIO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.86% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BIO is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- BIO's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 4.74% of US stocks).
BIO Stock Summary
- BIO-RAD LABORATORIES INC's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.22% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 556.34%, BIO-RAD LABORATORIES INC's debt growth rate surpasses 96.52% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, BIO has reported earnings growth of -149.62%, putting it ahead of just 10.75% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BIO-RAD LABORATORIES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be PHG, UPC, VOXX, RDY, and DAKT.
- BIO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BIO-RAD LABORATORIES INC's official web site, go to www.bio-rad.com.
BIO Valuation Summary
- BIO's price/sales ratio is 4.4; this is 131.58% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- BIO's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 15 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BIO.
BIO Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 12.68%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 1508.72%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -117.62%.
The table below shows BIO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BIO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BIO has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 77.91% of graded US stocks.
- BIO's asset turnover comes in at 0.192 -- ranking 66th of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- AATC, HTGM, and WAT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BIO.
The table below shows BIO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BIO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BIO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$428.71||52-week high||$798.97|
|Prev. close||$412.59||52-week low||$406.24|
|Day high||$431.99||Avg. volume||196,558|
|50-day MA||$501.13||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$555.80||Market Cap||12.73B|
Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. (BIO) Company Bio
Bio-Rad Laboratories manufactures and supplies products and systems used to separate complex chemical and biological materials, as well as to identify, analyze, and purify their components for life science research, healthcare, analytical chemistry, and other markets. The company operates through two segments, Life Science and Clinical Diagnostics. The company was founded in 1952 and is based in Hercules, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
BIO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BIO Latest Social Stream
View Full BIO Social Stream
Latest BIO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BIO-RAD LABORATORIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BIO as an investment opportunity.
Patterson Companies' (PDCO) fiscal first-quarter 2023 results were adversely impacted by unfavorable currency movements.
Despite a decline in the bottom line, Cooper Companies' (COO) fiscal third-quarter earnings reflect solid segmental performance.
Patterson Companies' (PDCO) fiscal first-quarter results are likely to reflect an improvement at the Animal Health segment.
Cooper Companies' (COO) fiscal third-quarter results are likely to reflect segmental strength.
Investors are optimistic about Bio-Rad's (BIO) better-than-expected results and continued growth across major geographies.
BIO Price Returns
Continue Researching BIOWant to see what other sources are saying about Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc (BIO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc (BIO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc (BIO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch