Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. (BIO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BIO POWR Grades
- BIO scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 94.92% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BIO is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- BIO ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
BIO Stock Summary
- BIO has a market capitalization of $17,419,481,037 -- more than approximately 86.32% of US stocks.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.84% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 4.1, Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 4.11% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc are AGCO, ELSE, MFGP, GENC, and MOG.A.
- Visit BIO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bio-rad.com.
BIO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, BIO's EV/EBIT ratio is 84.64% lower, now standing at 4.5.
- BIO's price/sales ratio has moved up 7.4 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, BIO's price/earnings ratio has gone down 9.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BIO.
BIO Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 12.95%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 92.94%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 13.58%.
The table below shows BIO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BIO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BIO has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 77.91% of graded US stocks.
- BIO's asset turnover comes in at 0.192 -- ranking 66th of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- AATC, HTGM, and WAT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BIO.
The table below shows BIO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BIO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BIO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$507.84||52-week high||$832.70|
|Prev. close||$505.58||52-week low||$462.61|
|Day high||$511.71||Avg. volume||224,047|
|50-day MA||$513.26||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$640.62||Market Cap||15.21B|
Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. (BIO) Company Bio
Bio-Rad Laboratories manufactures and supplies products and systems used to separate complex chemical and biological materials, as well as to identify, analyze, and purify their components for life science research, healthcare, analytical chemistry, and other markets. The company operates through two segments, Life Science and Clinical Diagnostics. The company was founded in 1952 and is based in Hercules, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
BIO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BIO Latest Social Stream
View Full BIO Social Stream
Latest BIO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BIO as an investment opportunity.
HERCULES, Calif., February 25, 2022--Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. (NYSE: BIO and BIOb), a global leader of life science research and clinical diagnostic products, is hosting an in-person investor day beginning at 10:30 a.m. EST today in New York City. During the event, members of Bio-Rad’s executive leadership team will provide an in-depth overview of the Company’s growth strategy and new long-term financial targets, as well a closer look at the drivers within the two core business segments – Life
Strength in Myriad Genetics' (MYGN) Molecular Diagnostic segment has drove Q4 sales despite a challenging business environment.
Investing in certain stocks can pay off in the long run, especially if you hold on for a decade or more.
Integra (IART) records strong recovery in order demand in Q4 on broad-based strength in Neurosurgery and sales from the company's new CereLink ICP monitoring.
BIO Price Returns
Continue Researching BIOWant to see what other sources are saying about Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc (BIO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc (BIO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc (BIO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch