Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. (BIO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BIO POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where BIO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.98% of US stocks.
- BIO's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- BIO ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
BIO Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 5.13, Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 5.29% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -66.04%, Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 5.13% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, BIO is more volatile than merely 6.98% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc are EXPD, MGA, COO, UHS, and FTV.
- Visit BIO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bio-rad.com.
BIO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, BIO's price/sales ratio is 108.33% higher, now standing at 7.5.
- Over the past 243 months, BIO's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 6.2.
- BIO's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 6.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BIO.
BIO Growth Metrics
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 5.32%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 18.97%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 138.34%.
The table below shows BIO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BIO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BIO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$736.47||52-week high||$756.52|
|Prev. close||$739.51||52-week low||$472.84|
|Day high||$746.02||Avg. volume||168,439|
|50-day MA||$639.65||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$602.29||Market Cap||21.92B|
Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. (BIO) Company Bio
Bio-Rad Laboratories manufactures and supplies products and systems used to separate complex chemical and biological materials, as well as to identify, analyze, and purify their components for life science research, healthcare, analytical chemistry, and other markets. The company operates through two segments, Life Science and Clinical Diagnostics. The company was founded in 1952 and is based in Hercules, California.
BIO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc. To summarize, we found that Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc ranked in the 55th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 6.5%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc, consider:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 321.25 -- which is good for besting 95.94% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Healthcare sector with positive cash flow).
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 1% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than just 8.21% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- BIO's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 55.64% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BIO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BIO Latest Social Stream
View Full BIO Social Stream
Latest BIO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BIO as an investment opportunity.
Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. (BIO) Q2 2021 Earnings Conference Call July 29, 2021, 06:00 PM ET Company Participants Edward Chung - Head of IR Norman Schwartz - CEO Ilan Daskal - EVP and CFO Andrew Last - EVP and COO Annette Tumolo - President, Life Science Group Dara Wright - President,...
Strength in Life Science and Clinical Diagnostics segments during the second quarter drove Bio-Rad (BIO) revenues.
Today, we will review the second quarter 2021 financial results and provide an update on key business trends for Bio-Rad. With me on the phone today are Norman Schwartz, our Chief Executive Officer; Ilan Daskal, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer; Andy Last, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer; Annette Tumolo, President of the Life Science Group; and Dara Wright, President of the Clinical Diagnostics Group.
The Daily Biotech Pulse: Merck''s Disappointing Q2, Atreca Falls On Data, FDA Nod For Viatris, Nuvalent, Icosavax IPOs
Here''s a roundup of top developments in the biotech space over the last 24 hours: Scaling The Peaks (Biotech Stocks Hitting 52-week Highs July 28) AbbVie Inc. (NYSE: ABBV ) Alkermes plc (NASDAQ: ALKS ) (reacted to second-quarter results) Arvinas, Inc. (NASDAQ: ARVN ) Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. (NYSE: BIO ) BioNTech SE (NASDAQ: BNTX ) (reacted to COVID-19 vaccine sales revealed by Pfizer, Inc. in its quarterly results) Cassava Sciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: SAVA ) (saw an acceleration in momentum set in motion by Alzheimer''s data release) Edwards Lifesciences Corporation (NYSE: EW ) Globus Medical, Inc. (NYSE: GMED ) Horizon Therapeutics Public Limited Company (NASDAQ: HZNP ) Ironwood Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: IRWD ) Merit Medical Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: MMSI ) Repligen Corporation (NASDA...
Earnings results for Bio-Rad Laboratories , Analyst Opinion on Bio-Rad Laboratories , Earnings and Valuation of (NYSE:BIO), Stock market Insights & financial analysis, Best stock to invest, Investment Idea, The post Confused? Buy or Sell in volatile market Analyst report Bio-Rad Laboratories (NYSE:BIO) appeared first on .
BIO Price Returns
Continue Researching BIOWant to see what other sources are saying about Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc (BIO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc (BIO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc (BIO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch