Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. (BIO): Price and Financial Metrics
BIO Stock Summary
- BIO has a market capitalization of $11,268,372,574 -- more than approximately 85.22% of US stocks.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.47% of US equities in our set.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc is higher than 84.76% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc are CW, XYL, PNR, XRX, and GNRC.
- BIO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc's official web site, go to www.bio-rad.com.
BIO Stock Price Chart More Charts
BIO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$375.34||52-week high||$391.22|
|Prev. close||$378.52||52-week low||$235.52|
|Day high||$379.34||Avg. volume||183,040|
|50-day MA||$368.26||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$330.69||Market Cap||11.24B|
Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. (BIO) Company Bio
Bio-Rad Laboratories manufactures and supplies products and systems used to separate complex chemical and biological materials, as well as to identify, analyze, and purify their components for life science research, healthcare, analytical chemistry, and other markets. The company operates through two segments, Life Science and Clinical Diagnostics. The company was founded in 1952 and is based in Hercules, California.