Biocept, Inc. (BIOC): Price and Financial Metrics
BIOC Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $8,263,546, Biocept Inc has a greater market value than just 3.89% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, BIOC is more volatile than 94.86% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for BIOC comes in at -224.35% -- higher than that of merely 1.62% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Biocept Inc are SPCB, AMOT, SCWX, SOFO, and SYNC.
- Visit BIOC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.biocept.com.
BIOC Daily Price Range
BIOC 52-Week Price Range
BIOC Stock Price Chart More Charts
BIOC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.31||52-week high||$2.11|
|Prev. close||$0.30||52-week low||$0.23|
|Day high||$0.31||Avg. volume||7,371,492|
|50-day MA||$0.31||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.74||Market Cap||14.76M|