Biocept, Inc. (BIOC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BIOC POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where BIOC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.69% of US stocks.
- BIOC's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 51 weeks.
- BIOC's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 1.27% of US stocks).
BIOC Stock Summary
- BIOC has a higher market value than merely 8.55% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $59,627,980.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 319.82%, Biocept Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 96.76% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Biocept Inc comes in at 867.07%, a number that bests 98.87% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Biocept Inc are EVFM, AQB, NISN, XERS, and MARK.
- Visit BIOC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to biocept.com.
BIOC Valuation Summary
- BIOC's EV/EBIT ratio is -24.3; this is 182.94% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 92 months, BIOC's price/sales ratio has gone down 304.2.
- BIOC's price/sales ratio has moved down 304.2 over the prior 92 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BIOC.
BIOC Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 41.94%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 408.99%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 635.54%.
The table below shows BIOC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BIOC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BIOC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 16.08% of graded US stocks.
- BIOC's asset turnover comes in at 1.212 -- ranking 13th of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- LH, TDOC, and SSY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BIOC.
The table below shows BIOC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BIOC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BIOC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.86||52-week high||$8.38|
|Prev. close||$4.05||52-week low||$3.26|
|Day high||$4.07||Avg. volume||662,323|
|50-day MA||$3.83||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.75||Market Cap||56.83M|
Most Popular Stories View All
BIOC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BIOC Latest Social Stream
View Full BIOC Social Stream
Latest BIOC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Biocept Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BIOC as an investment opportunity.
SAN DIEGO, October 06, 2021--Biocept to present at LD Micro Main Event
The following post was written and/or published as a collaboration between Benzinga’s in-house sponsored content team and a financial partner of Benzinga. Battling cancer is often a long journey—and one that becomes even more challenging for the large number of patients who find that the cancer may have spread to their brain or spinal cord. Between 10% and 30% of cancer patients, and a much higher percentage of late-stage cancer patients will develop brain or spinal cord metastasis. There are an
Major players in the liquid biopsy market are QIAGEN N. V. , Roche Diagnostics, Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc. , Myriad Genetics, Inc. , Guardant Health Inc. , Thermo Fisher Scientific, Guardant Health, Menarini Silicon Biosystems, Biocept, Inc. Major players in the liquid biopsy market are QIAGEN N. V. , Roche Diagnostics, Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc. , Myriad Genetics, Inc. , Guardant Health Inc. , Thermo Fisher Scientific, Guardant Health, Menarini Silicon Biosystems, Biocept, Inc.
Biocept Implements COVID-19 Testing Program at Select California Community Colleges, Supporting Testing Needs for Students and Staff Amid Pandemic
SAN DIEGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Biocept provides on-campus COVID-19 testing to over 30 California community colleges, as students and staff return to in-person learning.
Detroit, Michigan--(Newsfile Corp. - September 22, 2021) - Biocept (NASDAQ: BIOC) will be presenting at the Benzinga Healthcare Small Cap Conference being held September 29-30, 2021. We invite our
BIOC Price Returns