Biocept, Inc. (BIOC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BIOC Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $13,067,018, BIOCEPT INC has a greater market value than only 4.4% of US stocks.
- BIOC's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.1 -- higher than only 1.5% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, BIOCEPT INC is reporting a growth rate of -788.84%; that's higher than only 2.24% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BIOC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UDMY, WEAV, AUPH, USER, and KRMD.
- BIOC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BIOCEPT INC's official web site, go to biocept.com.
BIOC Valuation Summary
- BIOC's price/sales ratio is 0.3; this is 85% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- BIOC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 6 over the prior 107 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BIOC.
BIOC Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 366.3%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -49.94%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 94.16%.
The table below shows BIOC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BIOC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BIOC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 15.64% of graded US stocks.
- BIOC's asset turnover comes in at 1.212 -- ranking 14th of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- SSY, LH, and MGLN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BIOC.
The table below shows BIOC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BIOC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BIOC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.76||52-week high||$4.25|
|Prev. close||$0.76||52-week low||$0.70|
|Day high||$0.77||Avg. volume||99,052|
|50-day MA||$0.81||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.29||Market Cap||12.96M|
Most Popular Stories View All
BIOC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BIOC Latest Social Stream
View Full BIOC Social Stream
Latest BIOC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BIOCEPT INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BIOC as an investment opportunity.
SAN DIEGO, November 21, 2022--Biocept, Inc. (Nasdaq: BIOC), a leading provider of molecular diagnostic assays, products and services, reports financial results for the three and nine months ended September 30, 2022 and provides a business update.
SAN DIEGO, November 18, 2022--Biocept, Inc. (Nasdaq: BIOC), a leading provider of molecular diagnostic assays, products and services, announces the appointment of Quyen Dao-Haddock to its Board of Directors, effective immediately, increasing Board membership to eight. Ms. Dao-Haddock is a certified public accountant (CPA) with more than 20 years of financial and accounting experience. She will serve on Biocept’s Audit Committee.
Biocept Announces Participation in an Investigator-Initiated Study to Better Understand the Development and Progression of Metastatic Breast Cancer to the Central Nervous System
SAN DIEGO, November 16, 2022--Biocept, Inc. (Nasdaq: BIOC), a leading provider of molecular diagnostic assays, products and services, announces a collaboration agreement to participate in an investigator-initiated, non-therapeutic pilot study to evaluate the cerebrospinal fluid tumor and immune cell microenvironment in patients with metastatic breast cancer and brain metastases and/or leptomeningeal disease. The study is designed to identify biomarkers associated with central nervous system (CNS
SAN DIEGO, November 10, 2022--Biocept, Inc. (Nasdaq: BIOC), a leading provider of molecular diagnostic assays, products and services, reports financial results for the three and six months ended June 30, 2022 and provides a business update.
SAN DIEGO, October 19, 2022--Biocept, Inc. (Nasdaq: BIOC), a leading provider of molecular diagnostic assays, products and services, announces that management will present at the LD Micro Main Event XV on Wednesday, October 26 at 2:30 p.m. Pacific time (5:30 p.m. Eastern time). The conference is being held at the Luxe Sunset Boulevard Hotel in Los Angeles.
BIOC Price Returns