Biolase, Inc. (BIOL): Price and Financial Metrics
BIOL Stock Summary
- Biolase Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 0.64% of US listed stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 761.68%, Biolase Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 96.87% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Biolase Inc's share price is greater than that of 94.51% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Biolase Inc are ASPS, ADMS, CHH, JE, and LITB.
- BIOL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Biolase Inc's official web site, go to www.biolase.com.
BIOL Stock Price Chart More Charts
BIOL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.25||52-week high||$2.43|
|Prev. close||$0.38||52-week low||$0.25|
|Day high||$0.39||Avg. volume||187,289|
|50-day MA||$0.61||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.88||Market Cap||7.74M|
Biolase, Inc. (BIOL) Company Bio
BIOLASE, Inc.,a medical device company, develops, manufactures, and markets laser systems in dentistry and medicine in the United States and internationally. It offers Waterlase dental laser systems for cutting soft and hard tissue; and diode laser systems, which are used in soft tissue, pain therapy, and cosmetic procedures, such as teeth whitening. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Irvine, California.