Biolase, Inc. (BIOL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BIOL POWR Grades
- BIOL scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 83.78% of US stocks.
- BIOL's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 131 days.
- BIOL's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 3.07% of US stocks).
BIOL Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $109,490,588, Biolase Inc has a greater market value than merely 15.7% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, BIOL is more volatile than 95.36% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for BIOL comes in at -34.64% -- higher than that of only 7.34% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Biolase Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be KALA, QUOT, AAOI, TGA, and FOLD.
- Visit BIOL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.biolase.com.
BIOL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BIOL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.84||52-week high||$1.51|
|Prev. close||$0.75||52-week low||$0.25|
|Day high||$0.85||Avg. volume||19,638,402|
|50-day MA||$0.74||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.62||Market Cap||125.63M|
Biolase, Inc. (BIOL) Company Bio
BIOLASE, Inc.,a medical device company, develops, manufactures, and markets laser systems in dentistry and medicine in the United States and internationally. It offers Waterlase dental laser systems for cutting soft and hard tissue; and diode laser systems, which are used in soft tissue, pain therapy, and cosmetic procedures, such as teeth whitening. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Irvine, California.
BIOL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BIOL Latest Social Stream
View Full BIOL Social Stream
Latest BIOL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Biolase Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BIOL as an investment opportunity.
Recent Studies Demonstrate BIOLASE's Waterlase Laser Technology is Beneficial for Treatment of Peri-Implantitis
BIOLASE, Inc. (NASDAQ: BIOL), the global leader in dental lasers, announced today that recent data published in two journals, the International Journal of Periodontics & Restorative Dentistry and Lasers in Medical Science, demonstrates BIOLASE's Waterlase Er,Cr:YSGG laser technology can be beneficial for the treatment of peri-implantitis in patients suffering from the inflammatory disease.
FOOTHILL RANCH, Calif., June 1, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- BIOLASE, Inc. (NASDAQ: BIOL), the global leader in dental lasers, today announced that it will be presenting at the Summer Solstice Best Ideas from the Buy Side Conference being held virtually on
BIOLASE, Inc. (BIOL) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call May 13, 2021 4:30 PM ET Company Participants Todd Kehrli - EVC Group John Beaver - President and Chief Executive Officer Jennifer Bright - Vice President, Finance Conference Call Participants Kyle Bauser - Colliers Securities Bruce Jackson - The Benchmark Company Ed...
We're getting you ready for the last day of trading this week with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers for Friday!
Biolase (BIOL): Q1 GAAP EPS of -$0.06 misses by $0.01.Revenue of $8.1M (+69.5% Y/Y) beats by $0.31M.Cash, cash equivalents, and restricted cash totaled $41.0M as of March 31, 2021.2021 Second Quarter Revenue Guidance : The Company continues to experience high demand for its dental lasers and is currently forecasting revenue...
BIOL Price Returns