Biolase, Inc. (BIOL): Price and Financial Metrics
BIOL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.08||52-week high||$5.94|
|Prev. close||$0.08||52-week low||$0.07|
|Day high||$0.09||Avg. volume||2,079,250|
|50-day MA||$0.24||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.26||Market Cap||2.63M|
BIOL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BIOL Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $2,329,668, BIOLASE INC has a greater market value than only 0.17% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.05, BIOLASE INC has a higher such ratio than just 1.05% of stocks in our set.
- The volatility of BIOLASE INC's share price is greater than that of 98.22% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BIOLASE INC are DERM, AWH, SNES, CRSR, and OB.
- Visit BIOL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.biolase.com.
BIOL Valuation Summary
- BIOL's price/sales ratio is 0.1; this is 95.45% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, BIOL's price/sales ratio has gone down 8.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BIOL.
BIOL Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -46.87%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -52.36%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -64.92%.
The table below shows BIOL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BIOL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BIOL has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 22.41% of graded US stocks.
- BIOL's asset turnover comes in at 0.622 -- ranking 67th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- TCMD, XENT, and MSA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BIOL.
The table below shows BIOL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BIOL Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of BIOL, see our BIOL price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$2.25||Average Broker Recommendation||1.38 (Strong Buy)|
Biolase, Inc. (BIOL) Company Bio
BIOLASE, Inc.,a medical device company, develops, manufactures, and markets laser systems in dentistry and medicine in the United States and internationally. It offers Waterlase dental laser systems for cutting soft and hard tissue; and diode laser systems, which are used in soft tissue, pain therapy, and cosmetic procedures, such as teeth whitening. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Irvine, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
BIOL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BIOL Latest Social Stream
View Full BIOL Social Stream
Latest BIOL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BIOLASE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BIOL as an investment opportunity.
Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Tuesday
We're starting off the day with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers traders need to keep an eye on Tuesday!
Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Friday
It's time for another dive into the biggest pre-market stock movers traders need to know about as we cover the winners and losers for Friday!
SBFM Stock Alert: Why Sunshine Biopharma Is Down 28% Today
Sunshine Biopharma (SBFM) stock is falling on Friday after the pharmaceutical company revealed details of a private offering for its shares.
Why Is Biolase (BIOL) Stock Down 13% Today?
Biolase (BIOL) stock is taking a beating on Friday following the release of its earnings report for the first quarter of 2023.
BIOLASE MAINTAINS MOMENTUM AND REPORTS NINTH CONSECUTIVE QUARTER OF YEAR-OVER-YEAR GROWTH; REITERATES FULL YEAR GUIDANCE OF AT LEAST 25% REVENUE GROWTH AND PROFITABILITY FOR FULL YEAR 2023
BIOLASE, Inc. (NASDAQ: BIOL), the global leader in dental lasers, today announced its financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2023.
BIOL Price Returns
Continue Researching BIOLWant to see what other sources are saying about Biolase Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Biolase Inc (BIOL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Biolase Inc (BIOL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Biolase Inc (BIOL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...