Biolase, Inc. (BIOL): Price and Financial Metrics
BIOL Stock Summary
- Biolase Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 97.22% of US listed stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 16,560%, Biolase Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 99.54% of about US stocks.
- Biolase Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -107.38%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 3.81% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BIOL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AXGN, LIQT, CPST, STIM, and IRIX.
- BIOL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Biolase Inc's official web site, go to www.biolase.com.
BIOL Stock Price Chart More Charts
BIOL Price/Volume Stats
Biolase, Inc. (BIOL) Company Bio
BIOLASE, Inc.,a medical device company, develops, manufactures, and markets laser systems in dentistry and medicine in the United States and internationally. It offers Waterlase dental laser systems for cutting soft and hard tissue; and diode laser systems, which are used in soft tissue, pain therapy, and cosmetic procedures, such as teeth whitening. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Irvine, California.