Biolase, Inc. (BIOL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BIOL POWR Grades
- BIOL scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 95.62% of US stocks.
- BIOL's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 36 weeks.
- BIOL's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 5.21% of US stocks).
BIOL Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $102,055,671, Biolase Inc has a greater market value than only 13.29% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Biolase Inc's share price is greater than that of 87.74% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for BIOL comes in at -28.21% -- higher than that of just 9.95% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BIOL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are XENT, AXGN, ATRC, STIM, and XXII.
- BIOL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Biolase Inc's official web site, go to www.biolase.com.
BIOL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, BIOL's price/sales ratio is 5.26% lower, now standing at 3.6.
- BIOL's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.7 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, BIOL's price/earnings ratio has gone up 17.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BIOL.
BIOL Growth Metrics
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at -19.04%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -52.13%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -79.12%.
The table below shows BIOL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BIOL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BIOL has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 24.63% of graded US stocks.
- BIOL's asset turnover comes in at 0.622 -- ranking 66th of 182 Medical Equipment stocks.
- TCMD, XENT, and KRMD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BIOL.
The table below shows BIOL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BIOL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BIOL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.69||52-week high||$1.51|
|Prev. close||$0.68||52-week low||$0.26|
|Day high||$0.70||Avg. volume||13,482,341|
|50-day MA||$0.65||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.76||Market Cap||103.60M|
Biolase, Inc. (BIOL) Company Bio
BIOLASE, Inc.,a medical device company, develops, manufactures, and markets laser systems in dentistry and medicine in the United States and internationally. It offers Waterlase dental laser systems for cutting soft and hard tissue; and diode laser systems, which are used in soft tissue, pain therapy, and cosmetic procedures, such as teeth whitening. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Irvine, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
BIOL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BIOL Latest Social Stream
View Full BIOL Social Stream
Latest BIOL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Biolase Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BIOL as an investment opportunity.
BIOLASE and Healthy Smiles for Kids of Orange County (Healthy Smiles) Invite California Dental Community to Awareness Reception on Sept. 24
BIOLASE, Inc. (NASDAQ: BIOL), the global leader in dental lasers, and Healthy Smiles for Kids of Orange County (Healthy Smiles) are inviting dental professionals in the Orange County area to an awareness reception around the shared mission to improve the oral health of children in the community.
As the global economy recovers in fits and starts, one way to play the long-term expansion in global markets is with solid penny stocks.
BIOLASE, Inc. (NASDAQ: BIOL), the global leader in dental lasers, today announced its schedule of investor conferences for September 2021:
Today BIOLASE, Inc. (NASDAQ: BIOL), the global leader in dental lasers, announced a clinical advisory partnership with Dr. L. Stephen Buchanan that will help expand laser adoption and increase hands-on training programs with one of the global leaders in endodontics.
Investing in penny stocks can be an intriguing numbers game.
BIOL Price Returns