Biolase, Inc. (BIOL): Price and Financial Metrics
BIOL Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BIOL is -38.14 -- better than only 0.56% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 761.68%, Biolase Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 96.78% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Biolase Inc's share price is greater than that of 95.41% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Biolase Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be IRIX, CPST, ELGX, PMD, and CNET.
- Visit BIOL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.biolase.com.
BIOL Stock Price Chart More Charts
BIOL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.71||52-week high||$2.87|
|Prev. close||$0.63||52-week low||$0.43|
|Day high||$0.72||Avg. volume||183,382|
|50-day MA||$0.63||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.03||Market Cap||21.97M|
Biolase, Inc. (BIOL) Company Bio
BIOLASE, Inc.,a medical device company, develops, manufactures, and markets laser systems in dentistry and medicine in the United States and internationally. It offers Waterlase dental laser systems for cutting soft and hard tissue; and diode laser systems, which are used in soft tissue, pain therapy, and cosmetic procedures, such as teeth whitening. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Irvine, California.