Biolase, Inc. (BIOL): Price and Financial Metrics
BIOL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.15||52-week high||$97.50|
|Prev. close||$1.09||52-week low||$1.07|
|Day high||$1.18||Avg. volume||156,917|
|50-day MA||$1.55||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.61||Market Cap||2.64M|
BIOL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BIOL POWR Grades
- BIOL scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 90.97% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BIOL is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 101 days.
- BIOL ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
BIOL Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BIOL is 149.77 -- better than 99.83% of US stocks.
- BIOL's price/sales ratio is 0.05; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 1.32% of US stocks.
- The volatility of BIOLASE INC's share price is greater than that of 99.22% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BIOLASE INC are XERS, VNT, TBLT, SHYF, and OTRK.
- Visit BIOL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.biolase.com.
BIOL Valuation Summary
- BIOL's price/sales ratio is 0; this is 100% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, BIOL's price/earnings ratio has gone down 93.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BIOL.
BIOL Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -46.87%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -52.36%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -64.92%.
The table below shows BIOL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BIOL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BIOL has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 22.41% of graded US stocks.
- BIOL's asset turnover comes in at 0.622 -- ranking 67th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- TCMD, XENT, and MSA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BIOL.
The table below shows BIOL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Biolase, Inc. (BIOL) Company Bio
BIOLASE, Inc.,a medical device company, develops, manufactures, and markets laser systems in dentistry and medicine in the United States and internationally. It offers Waterlase dental laser systems for cutting soft and hard tissue; and diode laser systems, which are used in soft tissue, pain therapy, and cosmetic procedures, such as teeth whitening. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Irvine, California.
BIOL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BIOL Latest Social Stream
View Full BIOL Social Stream
Latest BIOL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BIOLASE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BIOL as an investment opportunity.
We're closing out the trading week with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers worth watching for Friday morning!
BIOLASE REPORTS THIRD QUARTER FINANCIAL RESULTS; COMPANY BENEFITTING FROM STRATEGIC ACTIONS TAKEN TO STREAMLINE OPERATIONS AND GAIN GREATER OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCIES
BIOLASE, Inc. (NASDAQ: BIOL), the global leader in dental lasers, today announced its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2023.
Pre-market stock movers are a hot topic on Wednesday and we're starting the morning with a breakdown of the biggest ones.
Landmark Study Performed by the Independent McGuire Institute Confirms Positive 12 Month Clinical Outcomes for BIOLASE REPAIR® Perio Protocol
BIOLASE, Inc.(NASDAQ: BIOL), the global leader in dental lasers, today announced groundbreaking findings from a 12-month follow-up to a clinical trial performed at The McGuire Institute™. The findings will be published in the November 2023 issue of the Journal of Periodontology. The pioneering study was designed to meet the stringent American Association of Periodontology Best Evidence Consensus (BEC) standards, and is the first-of-its-kind study to compare BIOLASE's REPAIR® Perio protocol to th
BIOLASE, Inc. (NASDAQ: BIOL), the global leader in dental lasers, today announced that it will release third quarter 2023 financial and operating results on Thursday, November 9, 2023, after the close of the U.S. financial markets and will host a conference call and webcast that day at 4:30 p.m. ET / 1:30 p.m. PT to discuss the results and corporate developments.
BIOL Price Returns