Brookfield Infrastructure Corp. Cl A (BIPC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BIPC POWR Grades
- BIPC scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 87.64% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BIPC is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- BIPC's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 35.4% of US stocks).
BIPC Stock Summary
- For BIPC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 99.1% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -4.74 for Brookfield Infrastructure Corp; that's greater than it is for only 2.76% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, BIPC has reported earnings growth of -579.71%, putting it ahead of merely 3.54% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Brookfield Infrastructure Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be SACH, TCPC, EPD, PSEC, and MRCC.
- BIPC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Brookfield Infrastructure Corp's official web site, go to bipc.
BIPC Valuation Summary
- BIPC's price/sales ratio is 1.9; this is 40.63% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- BIPC's price/sales ratio has moved up 1 over the prior 17 months.
- Over the past 17 months, BIPC's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BIPC.
BIPC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BIPC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66.25% of graded US stocks.
- BIPC's asset turnover comes in at 0.17 -- ranking 79th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BIPC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BIPC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BIPC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$71.02||52-week high||$80.60|
|Prev. close||$71.24||52-week low||$56.89|
|Day high||$71.98||Avg. volume||258,625|
|50-day MA||$72.98||Dividend yield||2.99%|
|200-day MA||$66.07||Market Cap||5.22B|
Brookfield Infrastructure Corp. Cl A (BIPC) Company Bio
Brookfield Infrastructure Corp. (New York) engages in the ownership and operation of infrastructure assets through its subsidiaries. Its businesses include transportation, data infrastructure, and energy. The company is headquartered in New York, NY.
Most Popular Stories View All
BIPC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BIPC Latest Social Stream
View Full BIPC Social Stream
Latest BIPC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Brookfield Infrastructure Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BIPC as an investment opportunity.
Brookfield Infrastructure press release (NYSE:BIPC): Q4 net loss of $165 vs. $17M compared with the same period last year. Revenue of $414M (+10.4% Y/Y). Funds from Operations (or FFO) of $211M for the quarter vs. $229M compared with the same period last year....
Brookfield Infrastructure (NYSE:BIPC) Has Announced That It Will Be Increasing Its Dividend To US$0.54
Brookfield Infrastructure Corporation's ( NYSE:BIPC ) dividend will be increasing to US$0.54 on 31st of March. The...
What trends should we look for it we want to identify stocks that can multiply in value over the long term? Ideally, a...
Investment company Regency Capital Management Inc.\DE (Current Portfolio) buys Vanguard Value ETF, Dominion Energy Inc, Honeywell International Inc, Twilio Inc, Deere, sells iShares Core U.S.
Investment company Total Clarity Wealth Management, Inc. (Current Portfolio) buys Vanguard Total International Stock, First Trust NASDAQ Rising Dividend Achievers ETF, WisdomTree International Hedged Quality Dividend G, SPDR Portfolio S&P 500 Growth ETF, iShares Russell 2000 ETF, sells Schwab Fundamental International Large Company Ind, iShares S&P Small-Cap 600 Value ETF, ProShares Pet Care ETF, Viatris Inc, Vanguard Small Cap ETF during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent f
BIPC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|