Brookfield Infrastructure Corp. Cl A (BIPC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BIPC Stock Summary
- BIPC's went public 0.92 years ago, making it older than only 0.02% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- For BIPC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 95.17% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -282.31 for Brookfield Infrastructure Corp; that's greater than it is for only 0.21% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BIPC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SEAS, HPR, GSKY, TZOO, and MAS.
- BIPC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Brookfield Infrastructure Corp's official web site, go to bipc.
BIPC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BIPC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$70.56||52-week high||$77.79|
|Prev. close||$72.26||52-week low||$42.36|
|Day high||$72.29||Avg. volume||185,457|
|50-day MA||$72.79||Dividend yield||2.82%|
|200-day MA||$63.40||Market Cap||3.17B|
Brookfield Infrastructure Corp. Cl A (BIPC) Company Bio
Brookfield Infrastructure Corp. (New York) engages in the ownership and operation of infrastructure assets through its subsidiaries. Its businesses include transportation, data infrastructure, and energy. The company is headquartered in New York, NY.
BIPC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Brookfield Infrastructure Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Brookfield Infrastructure Corp ranked in the 4th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Brookfield Infrastructure Corp ended up being:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 36% of its capital from equity, and 64% of its capital from debt. Its equity weight surpasses that of just 10.72% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Financial Services sector.
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 0.94 years, is -0.51% -- higher than merely 2.22% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Brookfield Infrastructure Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.32. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 23.81% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BIPC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BIPC Latest Social Stream
View Full BIPC Social Stream
Latest BIPC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Brookfield Infrastructure Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BIPC as an investment opportunity.
Brookfield Infrastructure Partners L.P. 2021 First Quarter Conference Call and Webcast for Investors and Analysts
Date: Thursday, May 6, 2021Time: 9:00 a.m. (ET) BROOKFIELD, News, April 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- You are invited to participate in Brookfield Infrastructure Partners’ 2021 First Quarter Conference Call and Webcast on Thursday, May 6, 2021 at 9:00 a.m. (Eastern Time) to discuss results and current business initiatives with members of senior management. These results will be released on May 6, 2021 at approximately 7:00 a.m. (Eastern Time) and will also be available following the release on our website at www.brookfield.com/infrastructure. To participate in the conference call, please dial 1-866-688-9459 toll-free in North America, or for overseas calls please dial +1-409-216-0834 at approximately 8:50 a.m. (Conference ID: 7676738). The conference call will be webcast live at https://...
These days it's easy to simply buy an index fund, and your returns should (roughly) match the market. But investors can...
Brookfield Infrastructure Corp - Ordinary Shares - Class A (Subordinate Share) to Host Earnings Call
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 3, 2021 / Brookfield Infrastructure Corp - Ordinary Shares - Class A (Subordinate Share) (NYSE:BIPC) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on February 3, 2021 at 9:00 AM Eastern Time.To listen to the event live or access a replay of the call - visit https://www.
2021 distributions increased by 5% - 12th consecutive annual increaseBROOKFIELD, NEWS, Feb. 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Brookfield Infrastructure (NYSE: BIP; TSX: BIP.UN) today announced its results for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2020. “2020 provided a unique backdrop to showcase the resilience and strength of our business,” said Sam Pollock, Chief Executive Officer of Brookfield Infrastructure. “We were also able to invest in high quality assets that were immediately accretive to our results. We are beginning 2021 with a robust liquidity position which will allow us to pursue attractive opportunities and convert them into meaningful investments.” For the three months endedDecember 31, For the year endedDecember 31,US$ millions (except per unit amounts), unaudited12020 2019 ...
Brookfield Infrastructure Announces Sale of North American District Energy Business for $4.1 Billion
BROOKFIELD, News, Feb. 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Brookfield Infrastructure (NYSE: BIP; TSX: BIP.UN) today announced that it has signed definitive agreements to sell 100% of its North American district energy business, Enwave. The business will be divested through two separate transactions for total consideration of $4.1 billion on an enterprise value basis. Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan Board and IFM Investors have agreed to acquire 100% of Enwave’s Canadian business. Concurrently, QIC and Ullico have agreed to acquire 100% of Enwave’s U.S. business. Net proceeds to BIP are expected to be approximately $950 million. “The sale of Enwave caps off a hugely successful investment for Brookfield Infrastructure, one in which we grew the business significantly through organic growth initiat...
BIPC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|