Brookfield Infrastructure Corp. Cl A (BIPC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BIPC POWR Grades
- BIPC scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 94.32% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BIPC is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- BIPC ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 47th percentile.
BIPC Stock Summary
- BROOKFIELD INFRASTRUCTURE CORP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 5.1% of US listed stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for BROOKFIELD INFRASTRUCTURE CORP is higher than it is for about 98.42% of US stocks.
- BIPC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 3.52% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BROOKFIELD INFRASTRUCTURE CORP are SACH, EPD, OCSL, TCPC, and BCSF.
- BIPC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BROOKFIELD INFRASTRUCTURE CORP's official web site, go to bipc.
BIPC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Utilities stock, BIPC's price/earnings ratio is 14.22% lower, now standing at 18.7.
- Over the past 34 months, BIPC's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BIPC.
BIPC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BIPC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66.25% of graded US stocks.
- BIPC's asset turnover comes in at 0.17 -- ranking 79th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BIPC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BIPC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BIPC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.28||52-week high||$53.64|
|Prev. close||$45.14||52-week low||$37.54|
|Day high||$45.19||Avg. volume||286,822|
|50-day MA||$43.14||Dividend yield||3.25%|
|200-day MA||$44.85||Market Cap||4.90B|
Brookfield Infrastructure Corp. Cl A (BIPC) Company Bio
Brookfield Infrastructure Corp. (New York) engages in the ownership and operation of infrastructure assets through its subsidiaries. Its businesses include transportation, data infrastructure, and energy. The company is headquartered in New York, NY.
Most Popular Stories View All
BIPC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BIPC Latest Social Stream
View Full BIPC Social Stream
Latest BIPC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BROOKFIELD INFRASTRUCTURE CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BIPC as an investment opportunity.
BROOKFIELD, NEWS, Nov. 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Brookfield Infrastructure Partners L.P. (“BIP”) (NYSE: BIP; TSX: BIP.UN) today announced that the Toronto Stock Exchange (the “TSX”) accepted a notice filed by BIP of its intention to renew its normal course issuer bid for its outstanding limited partnership units (“LP Units”) and its class A preferred limited partnership units (“Preferred Units”, and together with LP Units, “Units”). Brookfield Infrastructure Corporation (“BIPC”) (NYSE/TSX: BI
BROOKFIELD, NEWS, Nov. 02, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Brookfield Infrastructure Partners L.P. (Brookfield Infrastructure, BIP, or the Partnership) (NYSE: BIP; TSX: BIP.UN) today announced its results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022. “Brookfield Infrastructure had record quarterly results as a function of our high quality asset base, proven risk management approach and execution of our asset rotation strategy,” said Sam Pollock, Chief Executive Officer of Brookfield Infrastructure. “
The Infrastructure Bill Beneficiaries Index outperformed the S&P 500 last week with only 1 of the 12 constituents declining.
BROOKFIELD, NEWS, Oct. 03, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Brookfield Infrastructure Partners will hold its third quarter 2022 conference call and webcast on Wednesday, November 2, 2022 at 9:00 a.m. (ET). Results will be released that morning before 7:00 a.m. (ET) and will be available on our website at https://bip.brookfield.com/bip. Participants can join by conference call or webcast: Conference Call Please pre-register by conference call: https://register.vevent.com/register/BIb02b1f835b0b4db6829a3d
BROOKFIELD, News, Aug. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Brookfield Infrastructure Partners L.P. (NYSE: BIP; TSX: BIP.UN), together with its institutional partners (collectively, “Brookfield Infrastructure”), has signed a definitive agreement with Intel Corporation (“Intel”) to jointly fund Intel’s under-construction semiconductor fabrication facility located in Chandler, Arizona. Intel’s announcement can be accessed here: https://www.intc.com/news-events/press-releases/detail/1568/intel-advances-sma
BIPC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|