Brookfield Infrastructure Corp. Cl A (BIPC): Price and Financial Metrics
BIPC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$46.17||52-week high||$50.03|
|Prev. close||$46.10||52-week low||$37.54|
|Day high||$46.47||Avg. volume||352,682|
|50-day MA||$44.92||Dividend yield||3.25%|
|200-day MA||$44.19||Market Cap||5.11B|
BIPC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BIPC POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where BIPC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.18% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BIPC is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- BIPC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 40.93% of US stocks).
BIPC Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for BROOKFIELD INFRASTRUCTURE CORP is higher than it is for about 98.79% of US stocks.
- BIPC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 3.03% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, BROOKFIELD INFRASTRUCTURE CORP is reporting a growth rate of 789.69%; that's higher than 97.96% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BROOKFIELD INFRASTRUCTURE CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be PNNT, TSLX, MRCC, CGBD, and OCSL.
- BIPC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BROOKFIELD INFRASTRUCTURE CORP's official web site, go to bipc.
BIPC Valuation Summary
- BIPC's EV/EBIT ratio is 5; this is 77.27% lower than that of the median Utilities stock.
- BIPC's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.8 over the prior 38 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BIPC.
BIPC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BIPC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66.25% of graded US stocks.
- BIPC's asset turnover comes in at 0.17 -- ranking 79th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BIPC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Brookfield Infrastructure Corp. Cl A (BIPC) Company Bio
Brookfield Infrastructure Corp. (New York) engages in the ownership and operation of infrastructure assets through its subsidiaries. Its businesses include transportation, data infrastructure, and energy. The company is headquartered in New York, NY.
Most Popular Stories View All
BIPC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BIPC Latest Social Stream
View Full BIPC Social Stream
Latest BIPC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BROOKFIELD INFRASTRUCTURE CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BIPC as an investment opportunity.
Brookfield Infrastructure Reports First Quarter 2023 Results
BROOKFIELD, NEWS, May 03, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Brookfield Infrastructure Partners L.P. (Brookfield Infrastructure, BIP, or the Partnership) (NYSE: BIP; TSX: BIP.UN) today announced its results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2023. “We are pleased to report a strong start to 2023 for Brookfield Infrastructure, with future growth secured from several successful capital deployment initiatives,” said Sam Pollock, Chief Executive Officer of Brookfield Infrastructure. “Our diversified portfo
Brookfield Infrastructure Expands Supply-Chain Footprint with Triton International Acquisition
Toronto-based assets manager and partners agree to acquire freight-equipment company in deal valued at more than $13 billion.
Triton International to be Acquired by Brookfield Infrastructure in a $13.3 Billion Take-Private Transaction
Triton International Limited (NYSE: TRTN) ("Triton" or the "Company") and Brookfield Infrastructure Partners L.P. ("BIP") (NYSE: BIP, TSX: BIP.UN), through its subsidiary Brookfield Infrastructure Corporation ("BIPC") and its institutional partners (collectively, "Brookfield Infrastructure"), jointly announce a definitive agreement for Triton to be acquired in a cash and stock transaction valuing the Company's common equity at approximately $4.7 billion and reflecting a total enterprise value of
Brookfield Infrastructure to Host First Quarter 2023 Results Conference Call
BROOKFIELD, News, April 03, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Brookfield Infrastructure Partners will hold its first quarter 2023 conference call and webcast on Wednesday, May 3, 2023 at 9:00 a.m. (ET). Results will be released that morning before 7:00 a.m. (ET) and will be available on our website at www.bip.brookfield.com. Participants can join by conference call or webcast: Conference Call Please pre-register at: https://register.vevent.com/register/BI72022c6c4f02498f937e75c408f74f90Upon registering,
Brookfield Infrastructure Announces Results of Reclassification of its Series 9 Preferred Units
BROOKFIELD, News, March 17, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Brookfield Infrastructure (NYSE: BIP; TSX: BIP.UN) today announced that after having taken into account all election notices received by the March 16, 2023 deadline for the reclassification of its Cumulative Class A Preferred Limited Partnership Units, Series 9 (the “Series 9 Units”) (TSX: BIP.PR.E) into Cumulative Class A Preferred Limited Partnership Units, Series 10 (the “Series 10 Units”), it has determined that there will be no reclassifi
BIPC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Loading social stream, please wait...