Brookfield Infrastructure Corp. Cl A (BIPC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BIPC Stock Summary
- BIPC's went public 0.92 years ago, making it older than only 0.02% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- For BIPC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 95.17% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -282.31 for Brookfield Infrastructure Corp; that's greater than it is for only 0.21% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BIPC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SEAS, HPR, GSKY, TZOO, and MAS.
- BIPC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Brookfield Infrastructure Corp's official web site, go to bipc.
BIPC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BIPC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$65.95||52-week high||$80.60|
|Prev. close||$69.97||52-week low||$44.67|
|Day high||$69.93||Avg. volume||186,396|
|50-day MA||$72.35||Dividend yield||2.92%|
|200-day MA||$68.64||Market Cap||2.96B|
Brookfield Infrastructure Corp. Cl A (BIPC) Company Bio
Brookfield Infrastructure Corp. (New York) engages in the ownership and operation of infrastructure assets through its subsidiaries. Its businesses include transportation, data infrastructure, and energy. The company is headquartered in New York, NY.
BIPC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BIPC Latest Social Stream
View Full BIPC Social Stream
Latest BIPC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Brookfield Infrastructure Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BIPC as an investment opportunity.
Brookfield Infrastructure Partners said on Friday proxy advisory company Glass Lewis has backed Brookfields offer for Inter Pipeline Ltd over a rival bid from Pembina Pipeline Corp. This follows days after support for Brookfields bid from proxy advisory firm Institutional Shareholder Services (ISS). Pembina has made an all-stock bid of about C$8.5 billion ($6.77 billion), 
Leading Independent Proxy Advisor, Glass Lewis, Recommends Inter Pipeline Shareholders Vote AGAINST the Pembina Transaction
BROOKFIELD, NEWS, July 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Brookfield Infrastructure Partners L.P. (NYSE: BIP; TSX: BIP.UN), together with its institutional partners (collectively, Brookfield Infrastructure ) agree with the recommendation from Glass Lewis to vote AGAINST the Alternative Transaction.
Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP (TSX:BIP.UN)(NYSE:BIP) targets a total return of 12-15% per annum on the infrastructure assets that it owns, measured over the long term. The post The Top Canadian Stock for Your Portfolio appeared first on The Motley Fool Canada .
Even though Pembina is already in the process of acquiring Inter Pipeline, Brookfield Infrastructure Partners is not going away. The post Inter Pipeline (TSX:IPL) Is Still on Brookfields Radar appeared first on The Motley Fool Canada .
The big shareholder groups in Brookfield Infrastructure Corporation ( NYSE:BIPC ) have power over the company...
BIPC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|