Brookfield Infrastructure Corp. Cl A (BIPC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BIPC POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where BIPC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.07% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BIPC is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- BIPC's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 52.5% of US stocks).
BIPC Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for BROOKFIELD INFRASTRUCTURE CORP is higher than it is for about 98.64% of US stocks.
- BIPC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 2.85% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, BROOKFIELD INFRASTRUCTURE CORP is reporting a growth rate of -16,900%; that's higher than just 0.11% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BIPC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MRCC, EPD, FDUS, SACH, and BIP.
- BIPC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BROOKFIELD INFRASTRUCTURE CORP's official web site, go to bipc.
BIPC Valuation Summary
- BIPC's EV/EBIT ratio is 11.2; this is 49.66% lower than that of the median Utilities stock.
- BIPC's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.1 over the prior 30 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BIPC.
BIPC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BIPC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66.25% of graded US stocks.
- BIPC's asset turnover comes in at 0.17 -- ranking 79th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BIPC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BIPC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BIPC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.55||52-week high||$53.64|
|Prev. close||$43.52||52-week low||$38.46|
|Day high||$43.40||Avg. volume||351,842|
|50-day MA||$47.12||Dividend yield||3.31%|
|200-day MA||$46.23||Market Cap||4.59B|
Brookfield Infrastructure Corp. Cl A (BIPC) Company Bio
Brookfield Infrastructure Corp. (New York) engages in the ownership and operation of infrastructure assets through its subsidiaries. Its businesses include transportation, data infrastructure, and energy. The company is headquartered in New York, NY.
Most Popular Stories View All
BIPC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BIPC Latest Social Stream
View Full BIPC Social Stream
Latest BIPC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BROOKFIELD INFRASTRUCTURE CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BIPC as an investment opportunity.
BROOKFIELD, News, Aug. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Brookfield Infrastructure Partners L.P. (NYSE: BIP; TSX: BIP.UN), together with its institutional partners (collectively, “Brookfield Infrastructure”), has signed a definitive agreement with Intel Corporation (“Intel”) to jointly fund Intel’s under-construction semiconductor fabrication facility located in Chandler, Arizona. Intel’s announcement can be accessed here: https://www.intc.com/news-events/press-releases/detail/1568/intel-advances-sma
Wells Fargo analyst Jonathan Reeder maintained a Buy rating on Brookfield Infrastructure (BIPC – Research Report) today and set a price target of $53.00. The company's shares closed last Wednesday at $46.75. According to TipRanks.com, Reeder is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 8.5% and a 69.2% success rate. Reeder covers the Utilities sector, focusing on stocks such as Brookfield Infrastructure, American States Water, and Essential Utilities. Currently, the analyst consensus on Brookfield Infrastructure is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $53.00.
BROOKFIELD, News, Aug. 03, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Brookfield Infrastructure Partners L.P. (Brookfield Infrastructure, BIP, or the Partnership) (NYSE: BIP; TSX: BIP.UN) today announced its results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2022. “We generated record financial results during the second quarter, with strong cash flows from our base business given the essential nature of our investments and the highly regulated or contracted revenue frameworks they operate under,” said Sam Pollock, Chi
Did you know there are some financial metrics that can provide clues of a potential multi-bagger? In a perfect world...
Wednesday, August 3, 2022 at 9:00 a.m. (ET)BROOKFIELD, NEWS, July 04, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Brookfield Infrastructure Partners will hold its second quarter 2022 conference call and webcast on Wednesday, August 3, 2022 at 9:00 a.m. (ET). Results will be released that morning before 7:00 a.m. (ET) and will be available on our website at https://bip.brookfield.com/bip. Participants can join by conference call or webcast: Conference Call Please pre-register by conference call: https://register.ve
BIPC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|