Bitfarms Ltd. (BITF): Price and Financial Metrics
BITF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.21||52-week high||$2.33|
|Prev. close||$1.21||52-week low||$0.38|
|Day high||$1.25||Avg. volume||4,676,472|
|50-day MA||$1.08||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.96||Market Cap||264.11M|
BITF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BITF POWR Grades
- BITF scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 68.02% of US stocks.
- BITF's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- BITF's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 3.88% of US stocks).
BITF Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.17, BITFARMS LTD is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 2.79% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -75.48%, BITFARMS LTD's debt growth rate surpasses just 2.75% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, BITFARMS LTD is reporting a growth rate of -643.66%; that's higher than merely 2.84% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BITF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ANY, GSAT, MGY, HCC, and MARA.
- BITF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BITFARMS LTD's official web site, go to www.bitfarms.com.
BITF Valuation Summary
- BITF's price/sales ratio is 2.1; this is 133.33% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 23 months, BITF's price/sales ratio has gone down 14.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BITF.
BITF Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of BITF, see our BITF price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$6.47||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
Bitfarms Ltd. (BITF) Company Bio
The Company owns and operates computing centers that power the global decentralized financial economy. Bitfarms provides computing power to cryptocurrency networks such as Bitcoin, earning fees from each network for securing and processing transactions. Powered by clean and competitively priced hydroelectricity, Bitfarms operates five computing centers in Québec, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
BITF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BITF Latest Social Stream
View Full BITF Social Stream
Latest BITF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BITFARMS LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BITF as an investment opportunity.
7 Sleeper Stocks to Buy Before Investors Wake Up
These are the undervalued sleeper stocks to buy as they have multibagger returns potential in the coming years.
7 Multi-Bagger Penny Stocks to Buy for Long-Term Investment
These are the undervalued multi-bagger penny stocks for long-term investment as they can deliver multi-fold returns.
3 Penny Stocks That Can Quadruple by 2025
These are the penny stocks with 4x potential by 2025, for investors seeking businesses with a sound business models.
3 Crypto Stocks That Will Triple by 2025
These are the best crypto stocks to buy now as they have multibagger returns potential by 2025.
3 Penny Stocks Primed to Be 10-Baggers in 5 Years
These are the penny stocks to buy at undervalued levels for multibagger returns potential in the next five years.
BITF Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...