BJ's Restaurants, Inc. (BJRI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BJRI POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where BJRI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 70.72% of US stocks.
- BJRI's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- BJRI's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 14.13% of US stocks).
BJRI Stock Summary
- BJS RESTAURANTS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 86.76% of US listed stocks.
- BJRI's current price/earnings ratio is 170.41, which is higher than 97.34% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.54, BJS RESTAURANTS INC has a higher such ratio than merely 19.27% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BJRI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RVLV, HSIC, TCS, VFC, and BGSF.
- Visit BJRI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bjsrestaurants.com.
BJRI Valuation Summary
- BJRI's EV/EBIT ratio is -225.2; this is 1806.06% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- BJRI's price/earnings ratio has moved up 123.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BJRI.
BJRI Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -46.74%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 240.84%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -55.73%.
The table below shows BJRI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BJRI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BJRI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 43.45% of graded US stocks.
- BJRI's asset turnover comes in at 0.933 -- ranking 19th of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- CAKE, DENN, and RRGB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BJRI.
The table below shows BJRI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BJRI Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of BJRI, see our BJRI price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$52.46||Average Broker Recommendation||1.7 (Moderate Buy)|
BJRI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BJRI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.52||52-week high||$36.14|
|Prev. close||$29.53||52-week low||$20.15|
|Day high||$30.40||Avg. volume||310,180|
|50-day MA||$31.82||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$27.87||Market Cap||694.61M|
BJ's Restaurants, Inc. (BJRI) Company Bio
BJ's Restaurants owns and operates casual dining restaurants in the Unites States under the BJs Restaurant & Brewery, BJs Restaurant & Brewhouse, BJs Pizza & Grill, and BJs Grill brands. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in Huntington Beach, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
BJRI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BJRI Latest Social Stream
View Full BJRI Social Stream
Latest BJRI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BJS RESTAURANTS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BJRI as an investment opportunity.
Here's Why You Should Retain BJ's Restaurants (BJRI) Stock
BJ's Restaurants (BJRI) emphasizes on reducing menu item count complexity to drive growth. However, inflationary pressures are concerning.
Raise a Toast to These 5 Stocks on St. Patrick's Day
Raise a toast to Diageo (DEO), Beyond Meat (BYND), BJ's Restaurants (BJRI), McDonald's (MCD) and Sprouts Farmers (SFM) to find some hidden luck on this Irish festival.
McDonald's (MCD) Gains From Expansion Efforts, Cost Woes Stay
McDonald's (MCD) benefits from expansion effort, menu innovation, comps growth and robust digitalization.
Brisk Sales Are Powering Restaurant Stocks
Even though inflation has remained stubbornly high of late, that hasn’t prevented restaurant companies—and their stocks—from thriving.
BJ’s Restaurants Opens in Orland Park, Illinois
HUNTINGTON BEACH, Calif., Feb. 27, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BJ’s Restaurants, Inc. (NASDAQ: BJRI) today announced the opening of its restaurant in Orland Park, Illinois. The new BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse opened today, February 27, 2023, on a free-standing pad near Orland Square Mall on South La Grange Road. The restaurant is approximately 7,500 square feet, seats approximately 250 guests and features BJ’s extensive menu, including BJ’s signature deep-dish pizza, award-winning handcrafted beer
BJRI Price Returns
Continue Researching BJRIWant to see what other sources are saying about BJs RESTAURANTS INC's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
BJs RESTAURANTS INC (BJRI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
BJs RESTAURANTS INC (BJRI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
BJs RESTAURANTS INC (BJRI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...