BJ's Restaurants, Inc. (BJRI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BJRI POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where BJRI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.48% of US stocks.
- BJRI's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- BJRI ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
BJRI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BJRI is 2.71 -- better than 82.44% of US stocks.
- BJRI's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 557.85 -- higher than 94.28% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- BJRI's price/sales ratio is 1.07; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 23.44% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BJs RESTAURANTS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be GO, HSII, HIBB, GMS, and ONEW.
- Visit BJRI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bjsrestaurants.com.
BJRI Valuation Summary
- BJRI's EV/EBIT ratio is -49.1; this is 394.01% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- BJRI's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.4 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, BJRI's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BJRI.
BJRI Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 20.37%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -55.23%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -9.77%.
The table below shows BJRI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BJRI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BJRI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 65.21% of graded US stocks.
- BJRI's asset turnover comes in at 0.85 -- ranking 25th of 80 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- TXRH, CHUY, and PLAY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BJRI.
The table below shows BJRI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BJRI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BJRI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.19||52-week high||$63.42|
|Prev. close||$41.93||52-week low||$27.46|
|Day high||$46.00||Avg. volume||302,214|
|50-day MA||$40.78||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$48.86||Market Cap||1.05B|
BJ's Restaurants, Inc. (BJRI) Company Bio
BJ's Restaurants owns and operates casual dining restaurants in the Unites States under the BJs Restaurant & Brewery, BJs Restaurant & Brewhouse, BJs Pizza & Grill, and BJs Grill brands. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in Huntington Beach, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
BJRI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BJRI Latest Social Stream
View Full BJRI Social Stream
Latest BJRI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BJs RESTAURANTS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BJRI as an investment opportunity.
These restaurant stocks are too cheap to ignore, argues this veteran Wall Street restaurant analyst.
By Dhirendra Tripathi
Wondering how to pick strong, market-beating stocks for your investment portfolio? Look no further than the Zacks Style Scores.
HUNTINGTON BEACH, Calif., Sept. 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BJ’s Restaurants, Inc. (NASDAQ: BJRI) announced today that management will be participating at the 4th Annual Wells Fargo Consumer Conference. The Company’s management will host a series of institutional investor meetings throughout the day on Wednesday, September 22, 2021. The conference will be held at the Ritz-Carlton Laguna Niguel, Dana Point, California. About BJ’s Restaurants, Inc. BJ’s Restaurants, Inc. (“BJ’s”) is a national br
Move over Pumpkin Spice, there's a new Fall flavor in town! Today, BJ's Restaurants, Inc. (NASDAQ: BJRI), the creators of the iconic Pizookie® dessert, is introducing the second new Pizookie® this year: a crave-worthy Sweet Cinnamon Apple Pizookie®. Available for a limited time only, the delicious dessert features a warm, sweet cinnamon cookie loaded with cinnamon-spiced apple pieces and caramel bits topped with two scoops of rich vanilla bean ice cream and a drizzle of rich caramel.
BJRI Price Returns