BJ's Restaurants, Inc. (BJRI): Price and Financial Metrics
BJRI Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for BJs RESTAURANTS INC is higher than 84.73% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, BJRI has reported earnings growth of -262.79%, putting it ahead of merely 7.43% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that BJRI's revenue has grown -32.97% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 10.78% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BJRI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HSII, BOSC, OXM, DXPE, and UEPS.
- BJRI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BJs RESTAURANTS INC's official web site, go to www.bjsrestaurants.com.
BJRI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BJRI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$55.92||52-week high||$60.79|
|Prev. close||$58.95||52-week low||$6.01|
|Day high||$59.58||Avg. volume||313,964|
|50-day MA||$47.65||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$32.88||Market Cap||1.25B|
BJ's Restaurants, Inc. (BJRI) Company Bio
BJ's Restaurants owns and operates casual dining restaurants in the Unites States under the BJs Restaurant & Brewery, BJs Restaurant & Brewhouse, BJs Pizza & Grill, and BJs Grill brands. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in Huntington Beach, California.
BJRI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BJRI Latest Social Stream
View Full BJRI Social Stream
Latest BJRI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BJs RESTAURANTS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BJRI as an investment opportunity.
BJ's Restaurants (BJRI) fourth-quarter 2019 results hurt by dismal comparable restaurant sales.
BJRI earnings call for the period ending December 31, 2020.
BJ's Restaurants (BJRI): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of -$0.80 misses by $0.09; GAAP EPS of -$0.81 misses by $0.09.Revenue of $197M (-32.3% Y/Y) in-line.Press Release...
BJ's Restaurants (BJRI) reports comparable sales fell 32.3% in Q4. Adjusted EBITDA came in at $2.4M vs. $1.0M consensus. Restaurant margin was 6.6% of sales during the quarter. The Q3 net loss of $18.1M included a $1.3M pretax gain related to a sale-leaseback transaction and a $1.7M pretax impairment charge...
Oppenheimer Stick to Their Buy Rating for Bj's Restaurants
BJRI Price Returns
Continue Researching BJRIWant to see what other sources are saying about BJs RESTAURANTS INC's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!