BJ's Restaurants, Inc. (BJRI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BJRI POWR Grades
- BJRI scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 76.75% of US stocks.
- BJRI's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- BJRI ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 27th percentile.
BJRI Stock Summary
- BJS RESTAURANTS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 86.1% of US listed stocks.
- BJRI's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 413.44 -- higher than 94.05% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- BJRI's price/sales ratio is 0.6; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 19.46% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BJS RESTAURANTS INC are CRD.A, MAYS, AWX, UTZ, and RAND.
- Visit BJRI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bjsrestaurants.com.
BJRI Valuation Summary
- BJRI's EV/EBIT ratio is -75; this is 695.24% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, BJRI's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BJRI.
BJRI Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -96.46%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -38.3%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 252.84%.
The table below shows BJRI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BJRI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BJRI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 43.45% of graded US stocks.
- BJRI's asset turnover comes in at 0.933 -- ranking 19th of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- CAKE, DENN, and RRGB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BJRI.
The table below shows BJRI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BJRI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BJRI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.93||52-week high||$37.22|
|Prev. close||$31.07||52-week low||$20.15|
|Day high||$32.13||Avg. volume||365,681|
|50-day MA||$28.64||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$26.67||Market Cap||746.91M|
BJ's Restaurants, Inc. (BJRI) Company Bio
BJ's Restaurants owns and operates casual dining restaurants in the Unites States under the BJs Restaurant & Brewery, BJs Restaurant & Brewhouse, BJs Pizza & Grill, and BJs Grill brands. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in Huntington Beach, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
BJRI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BJRI Latest Social Stream
View Full BJRI Social Stream
Latest BJRI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BJS RESTAURANTS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BJRI as an investment opportunity.
HUNTINGTON BEACH, Calif., Nov. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BJ’s Restaurants, Inc. (NASDAQ: BJRI) today announced the opening of its restaurant in North Las Vegas, Nevada. The new BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse opened yesterday, November 21, 2022, in the newly developed shopping center at the intersection of East Craig Road and Arcata Way at 985 East Craig Road. The restaurant is approximately 7,500 square feet, seats approximately 250 guests and features BJ’s extensive menu, including BJ’s signatu
While not a mind-blowing move, it is good to see that the BJ's Restaurants, Inc. ( NASDAQ:BJRI ) share price has gained...
HUNTINGTON BEACH, Calif., Nov. 02, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BJ’s Restaurants, Inc. (NASDAQ: BJRI) announced today that management will be participating in a fireside chat at the 2022 Stephens Nashville Investment Conference on Wednesday, November 16, 2022, at 11:00 a.m. (Central). Management will also meet with institutional investors at the conference, which will be held at the Grand Hyatt Nashville Hotel in Nashville, Tennessee. A live webcast of the fireside chat will be available on the “Inv
Wedbush analyst Nick Setyan reiterated a Neutral rating on the shares of BJ’s Restaurants Inc (NASDAQ: BJRI) and raised the price target to $29 from $25. The analyst believes BJ’s may have one of the tougher paths towards an eventual top- and bottom-line normalization within the casual dining peer set as the post-COVID new normal unfolds. He added that the current discounts to its own pre-COVID multiples and casual dining peers may persist. The restaurant chain reported Q3 earnings above the Str
BJ's Restaurants' (BJRI) third-quarter fiscal 2022 results benefit from robust comparable restaurant sales.
BJRI Price Returns