Brookdale Senior Living Inc. (BKD): Price and Financial Metrics
BKD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.27||52-week high||$5.18|
|Prev. close||$4.33||52-week low||$2.27|
|Day high||$4.35||Avg. volume||1,821,369|
|50-day MA||$3.99||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.50||Market Cap||803.72M|
BKD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BKD POWR Grades
- BKD scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 66.17% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BKD is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- BKD ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
BKD Stock Summary
- BROOKDALE SENIOR LIVING INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 91.92% of US listed stocks.
- For BKD, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 93.47% of US equities we're observing.
- BKD's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 91.56% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BKD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GATX, NFE, FSP, AMC, and JOE.
- Visit BKD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.brookdale.com.
BKD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, BKD's price/earnings ratio is 127.52% lower, now standing at -7.5.
- BKD's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.9 over the prior 217 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BKD.
BKD Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 279.58%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 279.58%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -14.25%.
The table below shows BKD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BKD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BKD has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 18.76% of graded US stocks.
- BKD's asset turnover comes in at 0.46 -- ranking 54th of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- NVTA, VCYT, and HCSG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BKD.
The table below shows BKD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. (BKD) Company Bio
Brookdale Senior Living owns and operates senior living communities in the United States. It operates through five segments: Retirement Centers, Assisted Living, Continuing Care Retirement Communities (CCRCs)Rental, Brookdale Ancillary Services, and Management Services. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in Brentwood, Tennessee.
BKD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BKD Latest Social Stream
View Full BKD Social Stream
Latest BKD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BROOKDALE SENIOR LIVING INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BKD as an investment opportunity.
Brookdale (BKD) has witnessed 22 straight months of year-over-year increases in the weighted average occupancy level.
In this article, we will look at the 20 states with the most seniors per capita. If you wish to skip our detailed analysis of an aging senior community and demographics of seniors across the United States, you may go to 5 States with Most Seniors Per Capita. Aging Senior Community and Its Demographics The […]
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. (NYSE: BKD) reported today its consolidated occupancy for August 2023.
Shares of Brookdale Senior Living (NYSE: BKD) were up more than 12% for the week as of Friday at 12:30 p.m. ET, according to data provided by S&P Global Market Intelligence. Brookdale is the No. 1 provider of senior housing in the U.S., with 672 communities in 41 states. Brookdale issued second-quarter earnings on Monday.
Brookdale Senior (BKD) expects adjusted EBITDA to be within the $73-$78 million range in the third quarter.
BKD Price Returns
Continue Researching BKDHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Brookdale Senior Living Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Brookdale Senior Living Inc (BKD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Brookdale Senior Living Inc (BKD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Brookdale Senior Living Inc (BKD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch