Brookdale Senior Living Inc. (BKD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BKD POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where BKD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 77.99% of US stocks.
- BKD's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- BKD's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 9.28% of US stocks).
BKD Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BKD is 5.1 -- better than 92.73% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Brookdale Senior Living Inc is higher than it is for about 90.3% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.4, Brookdale Senior Living Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 6.84% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BKD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GATX, SMLP, MLCO, CNK, and AROC.
- BKD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Brookdale Senior Living Inc's official web site, go to www.brookdale.com.
BKD Valuation Summary
- BKD's price/earnings ratio is -3.7; this is 110.14% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- BKD's price/earnings ratio has moved up 46.3 over the prior 192 months.
- Over the past 192 months, BKD's price/earnings ratio has gone up 46.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BKD.
BKD Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 197.76%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -62.63%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 155.05%.
The table below shows BKD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BKD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BKD has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 19.54% of graded US stocks.
- BKD's asset turnover comes in at 0.46 -- ranking 54th of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- NVTA, AMED, and CHE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BKD.
The table below shows BKD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BKD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BKD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.63||52-week high||$8.95|
|Prev. close||$6.74||52-week low||$2.55|
|Day high||$6.80||Avg. volume||1,840,962|
|50-day MA||$6.60||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.63||Market Cap||1.23B|
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. (BKD) Company Bio
Brookdale Senior Living owns and operates senior living communities in the United States. It operates through five segments: Retirement Centers, Assisted Living, Continuing Care Retirement Communities (CCRCs)Rental, Brookdale Ancillary Services, and Management Services. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in Brentwood, Tennessee.
Most Popular Stories View All
BKD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BKD Latest Social Stream
View Full BKD Social Stream
Latest BKD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Brookdale Senior Living Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BKD as an investment opportunity.
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. (NYSE: BKD) announced today it plans to release its third quarter 2021 financial results after the market closes on Thursday, November 4, 2021. The Company has also scheduled a conference call to discuss the results on Friday, November 5, 2021 at 9:00 AM ET.
We at Insider Monkey have gone over 873 13F filings that hedge funds and prominent investors are required to file by the SEC. The 13F filings show the funds’ and investors’ portfolio positions as of June 30th. In this article, we look at what those funds think of Brookdale Senior Living, Inc. (NYSE:BKD) based on […]
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. with ticker code (BKD) now have 6 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Buy''. The target price ranges between 12 and 6 with a mean TP of 8.35. Now with the previous closing price of 6.38 this now indicates there is a potential upside of 30.9%. There is a 50 day moving average of 6.59 while the 200 day moving average is 7.09. The market cap for the company is $1,264m. Visit the company website at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="BKD" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Brookdale Senior Living Inc. owns and operates senior living communities in the United States. It operates through five segments: Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care, Continuing Care Retirement Communities...
Today we'll do a simple run through of a valuation method used to estimate the attractiveness of Brookdale Senior...
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. (NYSE: BKD) reported today its consolidated occupancy for September 2021.
BKD Price Returns
Continue Researching BKDHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Brookdale Senior Living Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Brookdale Senior Living Inc (BKD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Brookdale Senior Living Inc (BKD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Brookdale Senior Living Inc (BKD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch