Brookdale Senior Living Inc. (BKD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BKD POWR Grades
- BKD scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 59.1% of US stocks.
- BKD's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 206 days.
- BKD ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
BKD Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BKD is 4.73 -- better than 92.2% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Brookdale Senior Living Inc is higher than it is for about 90.02% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.4, Brookdale Senior Living Inc has a higher such ratio than only 7.09% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BKD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ARCO, WEN, USAC, CC, and TSQ.
- BKD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Brookdale Senior Living Inc's official web site, go to www.brookdale.com.
BKD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BKD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.14||52-week high||$7.74|
|Prev. close||$7.00||52-week low||$2.36|
|Day high||$7.16||Avg. volume||1,733,679|
|50-day MA||$6.52||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.48||Market Cap||1.32B|
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. (BKD) Company Bio
Brookdale Senior Living owns and operates senior living communities in the United States. It operates through five segments: Retirement Centers, Assisted Living, Continuing Care Retirement Communities (CCRCs)Rental, Brookdale Ancillary Services, and Management Services. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in Brentwood, Tennessee.
BKD Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for BKD, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Brookdale Senior Living Inc ranked in the 8th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 96%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Brookdale Senior Living Inc, consider:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 4.03 years comes in at -0.11%; that's greater than merely 12.99% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- As a business, BKD is generating more cash flow than just 20.72% of positive cash flow stocks in the Healthcare.
- 18% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 3.19% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BKD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BKD Latest Social Stream
View Full BKD Social Stream
Latest BKD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Brookdale Senior Living Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BKD as an investment opportunity.
Brookdale to Present and Host Investor Meetings at the RBC Capital Markets Global Healthcare Conference
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. (NYSE: BKD) ("Brookdale" or the "Company") announced today that Lucinda "Cindy" Baier, President and Chief Executive Officer and Steven Swain, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer will participate in a webcast discussion regarding the Company and host virtual investor meetings at the RBC Global Healthcare Conference on Wednesday, May 19, 2021.
At this time, I would like to welcome everyone to the Brookdale Senior Living Third Quarter Earnings Results Call. Joining us today are Cindy Baier, our President and Chief Executive Officer; and Steve Swain, our Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer.
Brookdale reported total Q1 revenue of $749.4 million. Apparently, investors liked that Brookdale's outlook appears to be improving quite a bit. COVID-19 vaccines are helping -- the vaccine acceptance rate among Brookdale's residents is at 93%.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 7, 2021 / Brookdale Senior Living, Inc. (NYSE:BKD) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 7, 2021 at 9:00 AM Eastern Time.
Brookdale (BKD) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -11.32% and -1.93%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
BKD Price Returns
Continue Researching BKDHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Brookdale Senior Living Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Brookdale Senior Living Inc (BKD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Brookdale Senior Living Inc (BKD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Brookdale Senior Living Inc (BKD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch