Brookdale Senior Living Inc. (BKD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BKD POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where BKD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 59.33% of US stocks.
- BKD's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- BKD ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
BKD Stock Summary
- Brookdale Senior Living Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 91.88% of US listed stocks.
- For BKD, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 89.91% of US equities we're observing.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.43, Brookdale Senior Living Inc has a higher such ratio than only 7.58% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Brookdale Senior Living Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ARCO, BERY, COOP, TSQ, and USAC.
- BKD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Brookdale Senior Living Inc's official web site, go to www.brookdale.com.
BKD Valuation Summary
- BKD's price/sales ratio is 0.4; this is 96.62% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 191 months, BKD's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 135.
- BKD's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.8 over the prior 191 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BKD.
BKD Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 138.37%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 140.23%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -62.63%.
The table below shows BKD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BKD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BKD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.20||52-week high||$8.95|
|Prev. close||$7.39||52-week low||$2.40|
|Day high||$7.35||Avg. volume||1,703,665|
|50-day MA||$7.88||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.88||Market Cap||1.33B|
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. (BKD) Company Bio
Brookdale Senior Living owns and operates senior living communities in the United States. It operates through five segments: Retirement Centers, Assisted Living, Continuing Care Retirement Communities (CCRCs)Rental, Brookdale Ancillary Services, and Management Services. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in Brentwood, Tennessee.
BKD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BKD Latest Social Stream
View Full BKD Social Stream
Latest BKD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Brookdale Senior Living Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BKD as an investment opportunity.
AEVA, BKD, CSGS, DXCM and EIG have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on July 28, 2021.
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. (NYSE: BKD) announced today that it plans to release its second quarter 2021 financial results after the market closes on Thursday, August 5, 2021. The Company has also scheduled a conference call to discuss the results on Friday, August 6, 2021 at 9:00 AM ET.
Last year we predicted the arrival of the first US recession since 2009 and we told in advance that the market will decline by at least 20% in (Recession is Imminent: We Need A Travel Ban NOW). In these volatile markets we scrutinize hedge fund filings to get a reading on which direction each stock […]
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. (NYSE: BKD) reported today its consolidated occupancy for June 2021.
HCA Healthcare (HCA) completes purchase of majority stake in Brookdale's BHS, which has added around 80 care sites to the former's portfolio enabling it to offer enhanced healthcare services.
BKD Price Returns
Continue Researching BKDHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Brookdale Senior Living Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Brookdale Senior Living Inc (BKD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Brookdale Senior Living Inc (BKD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Brookdale Senior Living Inc (BKD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch