Brookdale Senior Living Inc. (BKD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BKD POWR Grades
- BKD scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 57.54% of US stocks.
- BKD's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- BKD ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
BKD Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BKD is 5.14 -- better than 91.56% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for BROOKDALE SENIOR LIVING INC is higher than it is for about 96.69% of US stocks.
- BKD's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 90.83% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BROOKDALE SENIOR LIVING INC, a group of peers worth examining would be AUD, VIRT, AHCO, SGRY, and GEO.
- Visit BKD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.brookdale.com.
BKD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, BKD's price/sales ratio is 84.21% lower, now standing at 0.3.
- Over the past 205 months, BKD's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 33.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BKD.
BKD Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -16.94%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at -19.48%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 223.01%.
The table below shows BKD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BKD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BKD has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 18.76% of graded US stocks.
- BKD's asset turnover comes in at 0.46 -- ranking 54th of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- NVTA, VCYT, and HCSG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BKD.
The table below shows BKD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BKD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BKD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.49||52-week high||$7.70|
|Prev. close||$4.91||52-week low||$4.02|
|Day high||$4.82||Avg. volume||2,136,692|
|50-day MA||$4.84||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.57||Market Cap||838.66M|
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. (BKD) Company Bio
Brookdale Senior Living owns and operates senior living communities in the United States. It operates through five segments: Retirement Centers, Assisted Living, Continuing Care Retirement Communities (CCRCs)Rental, Brookdale Ancillary Services, and Management Services. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in Brentwood, Tennessee.
Most Popular Stories View All
BKD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BKD Latest Social Stream
View Full BKD Social Stream
Latest BKD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BROOKDALE SENIOR LIVING INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BKD as an investment opportunity.
Here is how Brookdale Senior Living (BKD) and Hanger (HNGR) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Brookdale (BKD) might move higher on growing optimism about its earnings prospects, which is reflected by its upgrade to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy).
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. (NYSE: BKD) reported today its consolidated occupancy for August 2022.
Safe small-cap stocks might seem like something of an oxymoron.
In this article we present the list of 10 Small-Cap Value Stocks Hedge Funds Love. Click to skip ahead and see the 5 Small-Cap Value Stocks Hedge Funds Love. Lyft, Inc. (NASDAQ:LYFT), Macy’s, Inc. (NYSE:M), and Tenet Healthcare Corp (NYSE:THC) are near the top of the list of small-cap value stocks that hedge funds love. After […]
BKD Price Returns
Continue Researching BKDHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Brookdale Senior Living Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Brookdale Senior Living Inc (BKD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Brookdale Senior Living Inc (BKD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Brookdale Senior Living Inc (BKD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch