Brookdale Senior Living Inc. (BKD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BKD POWR Grades
- BKD scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 90.15% of US stocks.
- BKD's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- BKD's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 17.16% of US stocks).
BKD Stock Summary
- For BKD, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 96.43% of US equities we're observing.
- BKD's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 90.31% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that BKD's revenue has grown -22.09% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 6.78% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BKD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MMP, RYAM, HIW, OFC, and NCMI.
- BKD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Brookdale Senior Living Inc's official web site, go to www.brookdale.com.
BKD Valuation Summary
- BKD's price/earnings ratio is -3.7; this is 110.14% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- BKD's price/earnings ratio has moved up 46.3 over the prior 192 months.
- Over the past 192 months, BKD's price/earnings ratio has gone up 46.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BKD.
BKD Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -55.43%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -20.91%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 140.23%.
The table below shows BKD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BKD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BKD has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 18.76% of graded US stocks.
- BKD's asset turnover comes in at 0.46 -- ranking 54th of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- NVTA, VCYT, and HCSG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BKD.
The table below shows BKD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BKD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BKD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.63||52-week high||$8.95|
|Prev. close||$5.57||52-week low||$4.64|
|Day high||$5.69||Avg. volume||2,552,517|
|50-day MA||$6.50||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.29||Market Cap||1.05B|
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. (BKD) Company Bio
Brookdale Senior Living owns and operates senior living communities in the United States. It operates through five segments: Retirement Centers, Assisted Living, Continuing Care Retirement Communities (CCRCs)Rental, Brookdale Ancillary Services, and Management Services. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in Brentwood, Tennessee.
Most Popular Stories View All
BKD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BKD Latest Social Stream
View Full BKD Social Stream
Latest BKD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Brookdale Senior Living Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BKD as an investment opportunity.
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. (BKD) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 15, 2022 09:00 ET Company Participants Kathy MacDonald - Senior Vice President of Investor Relations Cindy Baier - President & Chief Executive Officer Steve Swain - Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Tao Qiu -...
Brookdale (BKD) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -10% and 0.48%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Ensign Group (ENSG) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 1.04% and 0.79%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Analysts Estimate Brookdale Senior Living (BKD) to Report a Decline in Earnings: What to Look Out for
Brookdale (BKD) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. (NYSE: BKD) plans to release its fourth quarter and full-year 2021 financial results after the market closes on Monday, February 14, 2022. The Company also plans to discuss the results on a conference call scheduled Tuesday, February 15, 2022, at 9:00 AM ET.
BKD Price Returns
Continue Researching BKDHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Brookdale Senior Living Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Brookdale Senior Living Inc (BKD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Brookdale Senior Living Inc (BKD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Brookdale Senior Living Inc (BKD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch