Brookdale Senior Living Inc. (BKD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BKD POWR Grades
- BKD scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 78.39% of US stocks.
- BKD's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- BKD ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
BKD Stock Summary
- Brookdale Senior Living Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 92.71% of US listed stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Brookdale Senior Living Inc is higher than it is for about 90.26% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.4, Brookdale Senior Living Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 7.07% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Brookdale Senior Living Inc are GATX, SMLP, MLCO, CNK, and AROC.
- Visit BKD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.brookdale.com.
BKD Valuation Summary
- BKD's price/earnings ratio is -3.7; this is 110.14% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- BKD's price/earnings ratio has moved up 46.3 over the prior 192 months.
- Over the past 192 months, BKD's price/earnings ratio has gone up 46.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BKD.
BKD Growth Metrics
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -374.51%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -75.68%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -12.34%.
The table below shows BKD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BKD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BKD has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 19.66% of graded US stocks.
- BKD's asset turnover comes in at 0.46 -- ranking 55th of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- NVTA, AMED, and CHE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BKD.
The table below shows BKD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BKD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BKD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.71||52-week high||$8.95|
|Prev. close||$6.80||52-week low||$2.55|
|Day high||$6.96||Avg. volume||1,845,120|
|50-day MA||$6.60||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.61||Market Cap||1.24B|
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. (BKD) Company Bio
Brookdale Senior Living owns and operates senior living communities in the United States. It operates through five segments: Retirement Centers, Assisted Living, Continuing Care Retirement Communities (CCRCs)Rental, Brookdale Ancillary Services, and Management Services. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in Brentwood, Tennessee.
Most Popular Stories View All
BKD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BKD Latest Social Stream
View Full BKD Social Stream
Latest BKD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Brookdale Senior Living Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BKD as an investment opportunity.
We at Insider Monkey have gone over 873 13F filings that hedge funds and prominent investors are required to file by the SEC. The 13F filings show the funds’ and investors’ portfolio positions as of June 30th. In this article, we look at what those funds think of Brookdale Senior Living, Inc. (NYSE:BKD) based on […]
Today we'll do a simple run through of a valuation method used to estimate the attractiveness of Brookdale Senior...
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. (NYSE: BKD) reported today its consolidated occupancy for September 2021.
According to Yardeni Research, September has offered the worst average returns for the S&P 500 since 1928, at -1%. Jason Hawthorne (Brookdale Senior Living): The number of Americans at least 65 years old is set to more than double over the next four decades. Brookdale has been simplifying its business by selling assets over the last few years, but it still has several attributes that concern me.
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. (NYSE: BKD) ("Brookdale" or the "Company") announced Kevin Bowman has been promoted to Executive Vice President (EVP) of Community Operations, effective October 1, 2021.
BKD Price Returns
Continue Researching BKDHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Brookdale Senior Living Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Brookdale Senior Living Inc (BKD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Brookdale Senior Living Inc (BKD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Brookdale Senior Living Inc (BKD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch