Blueknight Energy Partners L.P., L.L.C. - Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (BKEP): Price and Financial Metrics
BKEP Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BKEP is -25.89 -- better than only 0.65% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 82.88 for Blueknight Energy Partners LP; that's greater than it is for 99.54% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for BKEP comes in at 217.88% -- higher than that of 98.54% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Blueknight Energy Partners LP, a group of peers worth examining would be DHXM, PDCE, ICD, SNDE, and GNK.
- BKEP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Blueknight Energy Partners LP's official web site, go to www.bkep.com.
BKEP Stock Price Chart More Charts
BKEP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.10||52-week high||$2.40|
|Prev. close||$1.10||52-week low||$1.00|
|Day high||$1.10||Avg. volume||203,976|
|50-day MA||$1.13||Dividend yield||14.55%|
|200-day MA||$1.17||Market Cap||44.89M|
Blueknight Energy Partners L.P., L.L.C. - Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (BKEP) Company Bio
Blueknight Energy Partners, L.P. provides integrated terminalling, storage, processing, gathering, and transportation services for companies engaged in the production, distribution, and marketing of crude oil and asphalt products in the United States. The company was formerly known as SemGroup Energy Partners, L.P. and changed its name to Blueknight Energy Partners, L.P. in December 2009. The company is based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.