Blueknight Energy Partners G.P. LLC (BKEP): Price and Financial Metrics
BKEP Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BKEP is -10.66 -- better than only 1.39% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.26, Blueknight Energy Partners LP has a higher such ratio than just 4.25% of stocks in our set.
- BKEP's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 2.01% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BKEP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ACTG, IEA, SPLP, QSR, and DSS.
- BKEP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Blueknight Energy Partners LP's official web site, go to www.bkep.com.
BKEP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BKEP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.27||52-week high||$2.45|
|Prev. close||$2.32||52-week low||$0.53|
|Day high||$2.34||Avg. volume||325,259|
|50-day MA||$2.07||Dividend yield||6.9%|
|200-day MA||$1.62||Market Cap||93.52M|
Blueknight Energy Partners G.P. LLC (BKEP) Company Bio
Blueknight Energy Partners, L.P. provides integrated terminalling, storage, processing, gathering, and transportation services for companies engaged in the production, distribution, and marketing of crude oil and asphalt products in the United States. The company was formerly known as SemGroup Energy Partners, L.P. and changed its name to Blueknight Energy Partners, L.P. in December 2009. The company is based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
BKEP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Blueknight Energy Partners LP. To summarize, we found that Blueknight Energy Partners LP ranked in the 77th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 243%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Blueknight Energy Partners LP ended up being:
- 40% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than merely 11.68% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Blueknight Energy Partners LP's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than just 22.55% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 8. This value is greater than only 14.39% stocks in the Energy sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BKEP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BKEP Latest Social Stream
View Full BKEP Social Stream
Latest BKEP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Blueknight Energy Partners LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BKEP as an investment opportunity.
Blueknight Announces Timing of Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Results and Conference Call
The average money market is delivering a mere 0.6% dividend these days. And a lot of dividend stocks have been bid so high, their dividends are down and their prices are toppy. That’s a strange place to be for investors looking for a decent return on their cash but who don’t want to chase expensive stocks. These seven dividend stocks yielding over 5% are part of the solution. Some of these stocks are midstream energy players structured as limited partnerships. They deliver their net profits to shareholders in the form of dividends, and business is picking up.InvestorPlace - Stock Market News, Stock Advice & Trading Tips Others come from various sectors and deliver big dividends because of the nature of their businesses. Remember, buying dividend stocks is for long-term investing. There’...
Blueknight Declares Quarterly Distributions
Blueknight Energy Partners, L.P. ("Blueknight" or the "Partnership") (Nasdaq: BKEP and BKEPP) announced today that it has entered into multiple definitive agreements to sell its crude oil terminalling, pipeline, and trucking business segments for approximately $162 million in total cash consideration, including estimated crude oil linefill and inventory. Net proceeds, after transaction costs, will be used initially to reduce borrowings outstanding under the Partnership’s revolving credit facility and for general partnership purposes.
* Presentation Times and Weblinks Released for Over 60 Presenting Companies * Today: Thursday, November 19, 2020NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / November 19, 2020 / Sidoti & Company, LLC proudly releases the presentation schedule, with weblink click-throughs, for today's Virtual Microcap Investor Conference.
BKEP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BKEPWant to see what other sources are saying about Blueknight Energy Partners LP's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Blueknight Energy Partners LP (BKEP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Blueknight Energy Partners LP (BKEP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Blueknight Energy Partners LP (BKEP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!