Blueknight Energy Partners G.P. LLC (BKEP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BKEP POWR Grades
- BKEP scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 94.68% of US stocks.
- BKEP's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- BKEP's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 25.51% of US stocks).
BKEP Stock Summary
- Blueknight Energy Partners LP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 98.96% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Blueknight Energy Partners LP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.58% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Blueknight Energy Partners LP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 130.72%, greater than the shareholder yield of 98.15% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BKEP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NCMI, GLNG, GTY, CDR, and CTRE.
- Visit BKEP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bkep.com.
BKEP Valuation Summary
- BKEP's price/sales ratio is 2.6; this is 73.33% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 171 months, BKEP's price/sales ratio has gone down 12.
- Over the past 171 months, BKEP's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 17.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BKEP.
BKEP Growth Metrics
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 97.74%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -70.88%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 99.49%.
The table below shows BKEP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BKEP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BKEP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.61||52-week high||$4.26|
|Prev. close||$3.60||52-week low||$1.20|
|Day high||$3.65||Avg. volume||291,354|
|50-day MA||$3.73||Dividend yield||4.44%|
|200-day MA||$2.64||Market Cap||149.70M|
Blueknight Energy Partners G.P. LLC (BKEP) Company Bio
Blueknight Energy Partners, L.P. provides integrated terminalling, storage, processing, gathering, and transportation services for companies engaged in the production, distribution, and marketing of crude oil and asphalt products in the United States. The company was formerly known as SemGroup Energy Partners, L.P. and changed its name to Blueknight Energy Partners, L.P. in December 2009. The company is based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
BKEP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Blueknight Energy Partners LP. To summarize, we found that Blueknight Energy Partners LP ranked in the 96th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for BKEP, they are:
- Blueknight Energy Partners LP's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 2.75% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Blueknight Energy Partners LP's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than only 0% of stocks in its sector (Energy).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BKEP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BKEP Latest Social Stream
View Full BKEP Social Stream
Latest BKEP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Blueknight Energy Partners LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BKEP as an investment opportunity.
Insider Monkey has processed numerous 13F filings of hedge funds and successful value investors to create an extensive database of hedge fund holdings. The 13F filings show the hedge funds’ and successful investors’ positions as of the end of the fourth quarter. You can find articles about an individual hedge fund’s trades on numerous financial […]
Blueknight Energy Partners, L.P. (Blueknight or the Partnership) (Nasdaq: BKEP and BKEPP) announced today that it has closed a new four-year, $300.0 million senior secured revolving credit facility (the New Credit Facility). The New Credit Facility will replace the previous credit facility which was set to mature in May 2022. We are very pleased with the successful execution
May 19 - 20, 2021Presentation times and weblinks released for over 60 presenting companiesNEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 18, 2021 / Sidoti & Company, LLC has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day spring Microcap Virtual Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, May 19 - 20, 2021. The links can also be found at www.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 5, 2021 / BlueKnight Energy Partners LP (NASDAQ:BKEP) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 5, 2021 at 11:00 AM Eastern Time.To listen to the event live or access a replay of the call - visit https://www.
Blueknight Announces First Quarter 2021 Results
BKEP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BKEPWant to see what other sources are saying about Blueknight Energy Partners LP's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Blueknight Energy Partners LP (BKEP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Blueknight Energy Partners LP (BKEP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Blueknight Energy Partners LP (BKEP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch