Blueknight Energy Partners G.P. LLC (BKEP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- BKEP has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of 0.38%, higher than about 88.24% stocks in our dividend set.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that BKEP has less volatility in its price than 2.83% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with BKEP that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: SFUN, ED, WDFC, CPB and SHSP.
BKEP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of BKEP, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 238.46% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of BKEP, investors may wish to consider are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Blueknight Energy Partners LP's dividend yield of 5.09% is in the top 13.07%.
- Blueknight Energy Partners LP's dividend growth rate is greater than only 10.68% of dividend issuers in the small-sized market cap class, where it lives.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Blueknight Energy Partners LP, its beta is lower than 95.95% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
BKEP Dividend Chart
BKEP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|