Black Knight, Inc. (BKI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BKI POWR Grades
- BKI scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 97.91% of US stocks.
- BKI's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 206 days.
- BKI's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 31.77% of US stocks).
BKI Stock Summary
- BKI has a higher market value than 82.98% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $11,396,787,827.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 38.11%, Black Knight Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 81.59% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Black Knight Inc's share price is greater than that of just 12.64% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Black Knight Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be IVZ, FBHS, BWA, OSK, and MKSI.
- Visit BKI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.blackknightinc.com.
BKI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BKI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$72.45||52-week high||$97.19|
|Prev. close||$72.77||52-week low||$68.33|
|Day high||$73.42||Avg. volume||934,273|
|50-day MA||$74.18||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$83.01||Market Cap||11.35B|
Black Knight, Inc. (BKI) Company Bio
Black Knight, Inc. is a leading provider of integrated software, data and analytics solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the homeownership lifecycle.
BKI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for BKI, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Black Knight Inc ranked in the 33th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 59.17%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for BKI, they are:
- Black Knight Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 20.77% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Technology), Black Knight Inc has a reliance on debt greater than 73.55% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BKI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BKI Latest Social Stream
View Full BKI Social Stream
Latest BKI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Black Knight Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BKI as an investment opportunity.
Black Knight Expands its MSR Capabilities to Provide More Timely, Detailed Insight Into Portfolio Valuation to Servicers of All Sizes
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. , May 12, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, Black Knight, Inc. (NYSE: BKI ) announced the expansion of its mortgage servicing rights (MSR) valuation solution to provide more detailed visibility into the value and performance of servicing assets and market economics. The Black Knight MSR Platform is designed to support the varying needs of lenders and servicers of all sizes and growth stages by providing customized delivery options ranging from high-level, daily reporting to granular, loan-level analytics. "Servicing rights are often the largest entry on a mortgage bank's balance sheet, but until now, the broader industry has lacked a timely, accurate way to assess the market value of these assets," said Rob Kessel , managing director, Black Knight Secondary Marketing Techno...
Black Knight Inc (NYSE: BKI ) reported first-quarter FY21 revenue growth of 20% year-on-year to $349.7 million, beating the analyst consensus of $338.21 million. Organic revenue rose 9% Y/Y. Software Solutions revenue rose 21% Y/Y to $295.8 million, with organic revenue growth of 9%. Data and Analytics revenue rose 17% Y/Y to $53.9 million, with organic … Full story available on Benzinga.com
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. , May 6, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Black Knight, Inc. (NYSE: BKI ), a leading provider of software, data and analytics solutions to the mortgage and consumer loan, real estate and capital markets verticals, today announced unaudited financial results for the first quarter of 2021, as compared to the prior year quarter. First Quarter 2021 Highlights: Revenues of $349.7 million , an increase of 20% Adjusted revenues of $349.7 million , an increase of 20%; Organic revenue growth of 9% Net earnings attributable to Black Knight of $54.1 million , an increase of 8%; Diluted EPS of $0.35 , an increase of 3%; Net earnings margin of 13.0% compared to 17.2% Adjusted EBITDA of $174.0 million , an increase of 24%; Adjusted EBITDA margin was 49.8%, an increase of 160 basis points Adjus...
Thanks, good morning everyone and thank you for joining us for the Black Knight first quarter 2021 earnings conference call. Joining me today are Chief Executive Officer, Anthony Jabbour; and Chief Financial Officer, Kirk Larsen.
Black Knight (BKI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 9.80% and 3.84%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
BKI Price Returns