Black Knight, Inc. (BKI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BKI POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where BKI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.9% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BKI is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- BKI's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 29.54% of US stocks).
BKI Stock Summary
- Black Knight Inc's market capitalization of $12,410,079,255 is ahead of 83.58% of US-listed equities.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for BKI is currently 28.71, higher than 82.03% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 38.11%, Black Knight Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 82.45% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BKI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FBHS, ALLE, IVZ, FIVE, and FND.
- BKI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Black Knight Inc's official web site, go to www.blackknightinc.com.
BKI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, BKI's price/sales ratio is 82.69% higher, now standing at 9.5.
- BKI's price/sales ratio has moved up 5.2 over the prior 75 months.
- Over the past 75 months, BKI's price/earnings ratio has gone up 79.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BKI.
BKI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BKI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$80.00||52-week high||$97.19|
|Prev. close||$79.24||52-week low||$70.00|
|Day high||$80.38||Avg. volume||966,970|
|50-day MA||$75.76||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$81.47||Market Cap||12.53B|
Black Knight, Inc. (BKI) Company Bio
Black Knight, Inc. is a leading provider of integrated software, data and analytics solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the homeownership lifecycle.
BKI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Black Knight Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Black Knight Inc ranked in the 30th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Black Knight Inc ended up being:
- Black Knight Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 5.48. This coverage rate is greater than that of 57.04% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than merely 11.23% stocks in the Technology sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BKI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BKI Latest Social Stream
View Full BKI Social Stream
Latest BKI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Black Knight Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BKI as an investment opportunity.
Black Knight: 1.55 Million Serious Delinquencies Remain; At Current Rate of Reduction, 1 Million Still Likely As September's Wave of Forbearance Expirations Begins
Black Knight, Inc. (NYSE:BKI) reports the following "first look" at June 2021 month-end mortgage performance statistics derived from its loan-level database representing the majority of the national mortgage market.
Black Knight Announces Underwriter Assist Digital Solution, Leverages Machine-Learning Tools From AWS
Today, Black Knight, Inc. (NYSE:BKI), an award-winning provider of software, data, and analytics to the mortgage, real estate, and capital markets verticals, announced Underwriter Assist, the latest AI-powered mortgage solution developed by Black Knight running on Amazon Web Services, Inc. (AWS). Underwriter Assist improves operational efficiency and productivity by automating many "stare and compare" tasks traditionally involved in underwriting, a critical component of the loan origination proc
Today, Black Knight, Inc. (NYSE:BKI), an award-winning software, data and analytics provider to the mortgage and consumer loan, real estate and capital markets verticals, announced multiple integrations of its leading product and pricing engine, the Optimal Blue PPE, with LendingPad. As a cloud-based mortgage loan origination system (LOS), LendingPad helps businesses streamline and manage loan origination processes and improve the customer experience. Through this multi-point integration, Lendin
Black Knight Announces Second Quarter 2021 Earnings Release and Conference Call; Presenting at Upcoming Investor Conferences
Black Knight, Inc. (NYSE:BKI), a leading provider of software, data and analytics solutions to the mortgage and consumer loan, real estate and capital markets verticals, today announced the date for the release of its second quarter 2021 earnings and its presentations at upcoming investor conferences.
Black Knight Inc (BKI): Price Down $-0.57 (-0.7)% Over Past Day, Down $-0.53 (-0.66)% Over Past Hour
If you''re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the daily chart exists on the 50 day timeframe. The post Black Knight Inc (BKI): Price Down $-0.57 (-0.7)% Over Past Day, Down $-0.53 (-0.66)% Over Past Hour appeared first on ETF Daily News .
BKI Price Returns