Black Knight, Inc. (BKI): Price and Financial Metrics
BKI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$75.76||52-week high||$75.99|
|Prev. close||$75.76||52-week low||$53.15|
|Day high||$75.88||Avg. volume||1,785,185|
|50-day MA||$68.94||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$61.09||Market Cap||11.88B|
BKI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BKI POWR Grades
- BKI scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 54.38% of US stocks.
- BKI's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- BKI ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
BKI Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 48.53, BLACK KNIGHT INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 87% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for BKI is currently 57.54, higher than 93.65% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 7.81, BLACK KNIGHT INC has a higher such ratio than 86.29% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BLACK KNIGHT INC are TRU, XPO, EFX, CBOE, and DY.
- Visit BKI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.blackknightinc.com.
BKI Valuation Summary
- BKI's EV/EBIT ratio is 32.2; this is 53.33% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- BKI's price/sales ratio has moved up 3.5 over the prior 101 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BKI.
BKI Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 14.2%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 22.12%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 18.31%.
The table below shows BKI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BKI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BKI has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 19.01% of graded US stocks.
- BKI's asset turnover comes in at 0.223 -- ranking 471st of 561 Business Services stocks.
- CASS, NCMI, and MODN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BKI.
The table below shows BKI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Black Knight, Inc. (BKI) Company Bio
Black Knight, Inc. is a leading provider of integrated software, data and analytics solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the homeownership lifecycle.
BKI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BKI Latest Social Stream
View Full BKI Social Stream
Latest BKI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BLACK KNIGHT INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BKI as an investment opportunity.
Intercontinental Exchange completed its $11.9 billion purchase of real estate software, data, and analytics company Black Knight after federal regulators dropped their opposition to the deal.
Intercontinental Exchange Completes Acquisition of Black Knight and Announces Preliminary Results of Elections Made by Black Knight Stockholders in Connection with the Acquisition
ATLANTA & NEW YORK & JACKSONVILLE, Fla., September 05, 2023--Intercontinental Exchange, Inc. (NYSE: ICE), a leading global provider of data, technology, and market infrastructure, and Black Knight, Inc. (NYSE: BKI), a software, data and analytics company that serves the housing finance continuum, including real estate data, mortgage lending and servicing, as well as the secondary markets, today announced that ICE has completed its acquisition of Black Knight.
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC) on Thursday said it had secured a settlement resolving antitrust concerns over NYSE-owner Intercontinental Exchange's proposed purchase of data vendor Black Knight. The FTC had initially expressed concern that the $11.7 billion deal, which combines the two top mortgage technology providers, would drive up costs, reduce innovation and limit lenders' choices. "To address these concerns, the Commission's order provides structural relief and a variety of tools to preserve competition in these critical markets," Henry Liu, director of the FTC's Bureau of Competition, said in a statement.
Black Knight HPI for July 2023: Annual Growth Rate Accelerates as Home Prices Set New Record High, Though Mixed Signals Suggest Market May Be Shifting
Today, the Data & Analytics division of Black Knight, Inc. (NYSE:BKI) released a high-level summary of the latest Home Price Index for July 2023. Even with interest rates hovering near 7.25%, home price growth continued in July to push home prices to yet another record high. However, as Black Knight Vice President of Enterprise Research Andy Walden explains, there were some mixed signals in the market data for July, raising questions about a potential downshift.
(Bloomberg) -- Hedge fund manager David Einhorn bet big that Intercontinental Exchange Inc. would succeed in taking over mortgage software company Black Knight Inc. despite US antitrust opposition, and his wager is set to pay off. Most Read from BloombergUS Health Officials Urge Moving Pot to Lower-Risk CategoryStocks Up Again in ‘Bad News Is Good News’ World: Markets WrapSingapore S$1 Billion Laundering Scandal Embroils Its Banking GiantsFed Ramps Up Demands for Corrective Actions by Regional B
BKI Price Returns