Black Knight, Inc. (BKI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BKI POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where BKI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 79.25% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BKI is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- BKI ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
BKI Stock Summary
- BKI has a market capitalization of $9,419,337,373 -- more than approximately 82.81% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, BLACK KNIGHT INC is reporting a growth rate of 96.96%; that's higher than 85.65% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, BKI is more volatile than only 7.76% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BLACK KNIGHT INC are VAC, TRU, CLH, DY, and AMED.
- BKI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BLACK KNIGHT INC's official web site, go to www.blackknightinc.com.
BKI Valuation Summary
- BKI's price/sales ratio is 6.1; this is 117.86% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- BKI's price/earnings ratio has moved up 53.2 over the prior 94 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BKI.
BKI Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 16.59%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 213.99%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 18.31%.
The table below shows BKI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BKI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BKI has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 19.01% of graded US stocks.
- BKI's asset turnover comes in at 0.223 -- ranking 471st of 561 Business Services stocks.
- CASS, NCMI, and MODN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BKI.
The table below shows BKI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BKI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BKI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$60.19||52-week high||$79.78|
|Prev. close||$60.37||52-week low||$52.00|
|Day high||$60.35||Avg. volume||920,083|
|50-day MA||$60.52||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$64.06||Market Cap||9.39B|
Black Knight, Inc. (BKI) Company Bio
Black Knight, Inc. is a leading provider of integrated software, data and analytics solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the homeownership lifecycle.
Most Popular Stories View All
BKI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BKI Latest Social Stream
View Full BKI Social Stream
Latest BKI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BLACK KNIGHT INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BKI as an investment opportunity.
Black Knight: 57% of Recent Borrowers Used Rate Buydowns, With Nearly a Quarter Paying Two or More Points; Purchase and Cash-Out Most Impacted
Today, the Data & Analytics division of Black Knight, Inc. (NYSE:BKI) released its latest Mortgage Monitor Report, based on the company's industry-leading mortgage, real estate and public records datasets. While both home prices and interest rates have come down from 2022 peaks – boosting purchase lending rate lock activity – affordability remains a significant challenge in the market. As Black Knight Data & Analytics President Ben Graboske explains, one manifestation of this affordability chall
State Employees' Credit Union Selects Black Knight's Servicing Solutions for Unmatched Level of Innovation
Today, Black Knight, Inc. (NYSE: BKI) announced that State Employees' Credit Union (SECU), the second largest credit union in the United States with over 2.6 million members, has signed a contract to use MSP, Black Knight's comprehensive, industry-leading mortgage loan servicing system that supports all aspects of servicing, from loan boarding to default. With the addition of SECU, Black Knight now provides servicing solutions to the nation's three largest credit unions, as well as several other
Black Knight, Inc. (NYSE:BKI), a leading provider of software, data and analytics solutions to the mortgage and consumer loan, real estate and capital markets verticals, today announced it will report its fourth quarter and full-year 2022 financial results on Tuesday, February 28, 2023, at approximately 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time via press release. This release will be available on Black Knight's Investor Relations website at https://investor.blackknightinc.com. Due to the proposed transaction with
Black Knight Successfully Completes Year-End Processing for Almost 57 Million Loans With Record Number of Clients
Today, Black Knight, Inc. (NYSE:BKI), a leading provider of integrated software, data and analytics to the mortgage and real estate industries, announced the successful completion of year-end loan processing for its mortgage and home equity servicing clients. On Jan. 1, 2023, all month-end, quarter-end and 2022 year-end processing for 93 clients and almost 57 million active and inactive loans that are serviced using Black Knight's industry-leading MSP loan servicing system and processed in the c
Black Knight Continues to Deliver Innovative Servicing Solutions Focused on Customer Needs Through Periods of Hardship
Today, Black Knight, Inc. (NYSE:BKI) announced it has enhanced its suite of solutions dedicated to exceeding the needs of homeowners throughout their servicing journey. The most recent addition is the Collections solution, which delivers the functionality to assist servicers in their efforts to keep customers in their homes during periods of financial hardship by streamlining the process of engaging customers with meaningful information. This early engagement can help prevent foreclosure and lat
BKI Price Returns