Black Knight, Inc. (BKI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BKI POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where BKI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.38% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BKI is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 178 days.
- BKI's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 5.22% of US stocks).
BKI Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $10,544,171,325, BLACK KNIGHT INC has a greater market value than 84.33% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for BKI is currently 30.97, higher than 84.28% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 6.82, BLACK KNIGHT INC has a higher such ratio than 82.33% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BLACK KNIGHT INC are GXO, CLH, VAC, TTEC, and WD.
- Visit BKI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.blackknightinc.com.
BKI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, BKI's price/sales ratio is 161.54% higher, now standing at 6.8.
- BKI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 330.2 over the prior 89 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BKI.
BKI Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -5.43%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 14.2%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -38.53%.
The table below shows BKI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BKI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BKI has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 19.01% of graded US stocks.
- BKI's asset turnover comes in at 0.223 -- ranking 471st of 561 Business Services stocks.
- CASS, NCMI, and MODN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BKI.
The table below shows BKI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BKI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BKI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$66.22||52-week high||$84.27|
|Prev. close||$67.00||52-week low||$52.00|
|Day high||$66.94||Avg. volume||1,203,786|
|50-day MA||$66.14||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$67.54||Market Cap||10.33B|
Black Knight, Inc. (BKI) Company Bio
Black Knight, Inc. is a leading provider of integrated software, data and analytics solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the homeownership lifecycle.
Most Popular Stories View All
BKI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BKI Latest Social Stream
View Full BKI Social Stream
Latest BKI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BLACK KNIGHT INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BKI as an investment opportunity.
iTHINK Financial Credit Union Signs Contract for the Black Knight Empower LOS to Help Drive Growth and Provide Members With an Exceptional Experience
Today, Black Knight, Inc. (NYSE:BKI) announced that iTHINK Financial Credit Union, a Florida-based credit union founded in 1969 by a group of IBM employees, has selected the Empower loan origination system (LOS) to automate its origination processes in support of the credit union's continued business growth.
Black Knight Originations Market Monitor: Lock Volume Drops Sharply on Rising Rates as August Production Hits Four-Year Low
Today, Black Knight, Inc. (NYSE:BKI) announced the release of its latest Originations Market Monitor report, looking at mortgage origination data through August month-end. Leveraging daily rate lock data from the Black Knight Optimal Blue PPE – mortgage lending's most widely used pricing engine – the Originations Market Monitor provides the industry's earliest and most comprehensive view of origination activity.
Optimal Blue, a Division of Black Knight, Adds ICE Mortgage Rate Lock Index Futures to CompassPoint, Leading Hedge Analytics and MSR Valuation Platform
Black Knight, Inc. (NYSE: BKI) announced today the addition of ICE Mortgage Rate Lock Index Futures within CompassPoint, the leading risk management and loan sale platform offered by Optimal Blue, a division of Black Knight. This expanded suite of futures will help lenders better manage their interest rate risk by offering new techniques for hedging conforming and jumbo mortgage loans and mortgage servicing rights. These additional tools also underscore Optimal Blue's commitment to deliver leadi
Black Knight: Against Sharpest Monthly Home Price Drop in 11 Years, Tappable Equity Backs Off Q2 Peak; Six of 10 Most Equity-Rich Markets Decline Through July
Today, the Data & Analytics division of Black Knight, Inc. (NYSE: BKI) released its latest Mortgage Monitor Report, based upon the company's industry-leading mortgage, real estate and public records datasets. The most recent data from the Black Knight Home Price Index shows the deceleration in home price growth on which the company has been reporting in recent months has shifted to actual decline. As Black Knight Data & Analytics President Ben Graboske explains, July's month-over-month decline r
After weeks of talks with third parties, the antitrust ...
BKI Price Returns