Black Knight, Inc. (BKI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BKI POWR Grades
- BKI scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 94.45% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BKI is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 51 weeks.
- BKI ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
BKI Stock Summary
- BKI has a market capitalization of $11,177,119,012 -- more than approximately 82.05% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 86.93%, Black Knight Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 90.79% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, BKI is more volatile than only 11.08% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BKI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ATR, AMED, TTEC, WD, and OZK.
- BKI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Black Knight Inc's official web site, go to www.blackknightinc.com.
BKI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, BKI's price/sales ratio is 64.15% higher, now standing at 8.7.
- BKI's price/sales ratio has moved up 4.4 over the prior 77 months.
- BKI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 313.7 over the prior 77 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BKI.
BKI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BKI has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 23.32% of graded US stocks.
- BKI's asset turnover comes in at 0.223 -- ranking 471st of 560 Business Services stocks.
- Service Unavailable
The table below shows BKI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BKI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BKI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$71.08||52-week high||$97.19|
|Prev. close||$71.36||52-week low||$68.60|
|Day high||$71.90||Avg. volume||867,526|
|50-day MA||$73.73||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$76.74||Market Cap||11.13B|
Black Knight, Inc. (BKI) Company Bio
Black Knight, Inc. is a leading provider of integrated software, data and analytics solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the homeownership lifecycle.
Most Popular Stories View All
BKI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BKI Latest Social Stream
View Full BKI Social Stream
Latest BKI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Black Knight Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BKI as an investment opportunity.
Black Knight Expands Home Care Capabilities in Servicing Digital Solution and Beyond Through Enhanced Househappy Integration
Today, Black Knight, Inc. (NYSE:BKI) announced expanded home care capabilities available within its consumer-facing Servicing Digital solution to help banking clients' customers better manage the upkeep on their homes. The enhancements are the product of Black Knight's additional technology integrations with Househappy and are available through either Servicing Digital or as an embedded tool within a client banking app.
Tammac Holdings Corporation Signs Contract to Use Black Knight's MSP Servicing System and Integrated Servicing Solutions
Today, Black Knight, Inc. (NYSE:BKI) announced that Tammac Holdings Corporation, a direct lender and servicer with over 40 years in the mobile and manufactured home financing industry, will implement Black Knight's suite of servicing technologies, including its MSP loan servicing system. MSP is a comprehensive, end-to-end solution that supports all aspects of servicing – from loan boarding to default – for first mortgages, as well as home equity loans and lines of credit, on a single system. The
Black Knight Originations Market Monitor: Rate Lock Volume Falls 10% in September as Interest Rates Rise; Rate/Term Refinance Locks Drop Another 19%
Today, Black Knight, Inc. (NYSE:BKI) announced the release of its latest Originations Market Monitor report, looking at mortgage origination data through September 2021 month-end. Leveraging daily rate lock data from Black Knight's Optimal Blue PPE – mortgage lending's most widely used pricing engine – the Originations Market Monitor provides the industry's earliest and most comprehensive view of origination activity.
Virginia Housing Renews Contract for Black Knight's MSP Servicing System, Adds Loss Mitigation Solution
Today, Black Knight, Inc. (NYSE:BKI) announced that Virginia Housing, an agency committed to helping Virginians attain quality, affordable housing, has renewed its contract to use the industry-leading MSP servicing system from Black Knight. Virginia Housing has been a valued Black Knight client for 25 years. Through its continued use of MSP, Virginia Housing will be equipped to further automate its processes and support residents within the state. The agency will also add Black Knight's Loss Mit
Black Knight's Surefire Marketing Automation Solution Enhanced With New Tools for Wholesale Mortgage Lenders, Brokers and Other Third-Party Originators
To help improve marketing performance for mortgage lenders' wholesale divisions, Black Knight, Inc. (NYSE:BKI) announced the launch of a new broker portal and a smart broker assignment capability within Surefire, its industry-leading customer relationship management (CRM) and marketing automation software.
BKI Price Returns