Bakkt Holdings, Inc. (BKKT): Price and Financial Metrics
BKKT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.44||52-week high||$3.79|
|Prev. close||$1.45||52-week low||$1.08|
|Day high||$1.47||Avg. volume||2,396,770|
|50-day MA||$1.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.79||Market Cap||392.65M|
BKKT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BKKT POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where BKKT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 53.49% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BKKT is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- BKKT ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
BKKT Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of BAKKT HOLDINGS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 2.36% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for BAKKT HOLDINGS INC is higher than it is for about merely 0.41% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, BAKKT HOLDINGS INC is reporting a growth rate of 477.85%; that's higher than 96.66% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BAKKT HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be HTLD, SUNL, CPG, CNNE, and XYF.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to BKKT's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001820302.
BKKT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, BKKT's price/sales ratio is 197.96% higher, now standing at 7.3.
- Over the past 32 months, BKKT's price/sales ratio has gone up 296.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BKKT.
Bakkt Holdings, Inc. (BKKT) Company Bio
Bakkt Holdings, LLC, through its subsidiary, operates as a crypto derivatives provider. It offers custody of bitcoins. The company was founded in 2018 and is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. Bakkt Holdings, LLC operates as a subsidiary of Intercontinental Exchange Holdings, Inc.
Most Popular Stories View All
BKKT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BKKT Latest Social Stream
View Full BKKT Social Stream
Latest BKKT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BAKKT HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BKKT as an investment opportunity.
Bakkt to Participate in the J.P. Morgan Global Technology, Media and Communications Conference
ALPHARETTA, Ga., May 17, 2023--Bakkt Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: BKKT) announced today that it will participate in the 51st Annual J.P. Morgan Global Technology, Media and Communications Conference on Wednesday, May 24, 2023. Gavin Michael President and Chief Executive Officer will participate in a fireside chat beginning at 10:40 AM ET.
Crypto Firm Bakkt Delists Tokens Amid Growing Regulatory Pressure
Crypto firm Bakkt is delisting 25 of the 36 tokens it offers via Apex Crypto, the company confirmed. Bakkt last month acquired custody and clearing firm Apex Crypto, which powers crypto trading for retail brokerage apps including Webull and Public.com. Shares of Bakkt, which is owned by New York Stock Exchange parent company Intercontinental Exchange, closed down 7% on Friday.
Bakkt Reports First Quarter 2023 Results
ALPHARETTA, Ga., May 11, 2023--Bakkt Holdings, Inc. ("Bakkt") (NYSE: BKKT) announced its financial and operational results for the quarter ended March 31, 2023.
Bakkt Schedules Conference Call to Discuss First Quarter 2023 Results
ALPHARETTA, Ga., April 25, 2023--Bakkt Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: BKKT) announced today that it will release its first quarter 2023 earnings on Thursday, May 11, 2023, before market open. Management will host a conference call at 9:00 a.m. ET on the same day to review the results and answer questions. Attendance information is provided below.
Companies That Went Public via SPACs Log Billions of Dollars in Goodwill Write-Downs
Companies that went public through mergers with special-purpose acquisition companies in recent years booked billions of dollars in goodwill write-downs in 2022, reflecting in part a reckoning of the heady premiums paid to secure deals during the SPAC boom.
BKKT Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...