Bakkt Holdings, Inc. (BKKT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BKKT POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where BKKT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 70.38% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BKKT is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- BKKT ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
BKKT Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of BAKKT HOLDINGS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 2.53% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For BKKT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 0.48% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, BKKT has reported earnings growth of 209.59%, putting it ahead of 92.55% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BAKKT HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be FAF, SUNL, JRVR, USAS, and PTEN.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to BKKT's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001820302.
BKKT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, BKKT's price/sales ratio is 203.7% higher, now standing at 8.2.
- Over the past 29 months, BKKT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BKKT.
BKKT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BKKT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.68||52-week high||$9.01|
|Prev. close||$1.71||52-week low||$1.13|
|Day high||$1.68||Avg. volume||4,729,819|
|50-day MA||$1.62||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.34||Market Cap||443.58M|
Bakkt Holdings, Inc. (BKKT) Company Bio
Bakkt Holdings, LLC, through its subsidiary, operates as a crypto derivatives provider. It offers custody of bitcoins. The company was founded in 2018 and is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. Bakkt Holdings, LLC operates as a subsidiary of Intercontinental Exchange Holdings, Inc.
Most Popular Stories View All
BKKT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BKKT Latest Social Stream
View Full BKKT Social Stream
Latest BKKT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BAKKT HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BKKT as an investment opportunity.
The trading price of Bakkt Holdings Inc. (NYSE:BKKT) closed lower on Tuesday, January 17, closing at $2.00, -2.44% lower than its previous close. Traders who pay close attention to intraday price movement should know that it fluctuated between $1.96 and $2.26. In examining the 52-week price action we see that the stock hit a 52-week … Should This Make Bakkt Holdings Inc. (NYSE: BKKT) Investors Worry? Read More »
Bakkt Holdings Inc. (NYSE:BKKT) marked $2.05 per share on Friday, down from a previous closing price of $2.78. While Bakkt Holdings Inc. has underperformed by -26.26%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, BKKT fell by -66.12%, with highs and lows ranging from $9.01 to […]
In the last trading session, 19.51 million shares of the Bakkt Holdings Inc. (NYSE:BKKT) were traded. Most recently the company’s share price was $2.05, and it changed around -$0.73 or -26.26% from the last close, which brings the market valuation of the company to $734.00M. BKKT currently trades at a discount to its 52-week high … Bakkt Holdings Inc. (NYSE: BKKT) Shares Might Go Down -66.12% This Year Read More »
We're starting the final day of trading this week with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers for Friday morning!
Mesmerizing stocks: Opendoor Technologies Inc. (NASDAQ:OPEN 1.53%), Bakkt Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:BKKT -24.28%)
There are two main reasons why moving averages are useful in forex trading: moving averages help traders define trend recognize changes in trend. Now well have a look on, SMA50 … The post Mesmerizing stocks: Opendoor Technologies Inc. (NASDAQ:OPEN 1.53%), Bakkt Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:BKKT -24.28%) appeared first on Stocks Equity .
BKKT Price Returns