Booking Holdings Inc. (BKNG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BKNG POWR Grades
- BKNG scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 91.38% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BKNG is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- BKNG ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
BKNG Stock Summary
- Booking Holdings Inc's market capitalization of $96,982,358,128 is ahead of 97.35% of US-listed equities.
- BKNG's current price/earnings ratio is 83.25, which is higher than 91.64% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Booking Holdings Inc comes in at 61.24%, a number that bests 85.31% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Booking Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be EL, INFY, ADP, SPGI, and HDB.
- Visit BKNG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bookingholdings.com.
BKNG Valuation Summary
- BKNG's price/sales ratio is 13; this is 293.94% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, BKNG's price/sales ratio has gone up 12.
- BKNG's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 86.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BKNG.
BKNG Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 49.73%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 38.55%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 142.67%.
The table below shows BKNG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BKNG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BKNG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 70.26% of graded US stocks.
- BKNG's asset turnover comes in at 0.397 -- ranking 50th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- EXPE, LUV, and CCL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BKNG.
The table below shows BKNG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BKNG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BKNG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2,050.38||52-week high||$2,715.66|
|Prev. close||$2,146.59||52-week low||$1,796.45|
|Day high||$2,134.06||Avg. volume||460,825|
|50-day MA||$2,183.93||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2,309.61||Market Cap||83.29B|
Booking Holdings Inc. (BKNG) Company Bio
Booking Holdings (Formerly Priceline Group) is a provider of online travel and travel related reservation and search services. The Company, through its online travel agent services, connects consumers wishing to make travel reservations with providers of travel services across the world. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Norwalk, Connecticut.
Most Popular Stories View All
BKNG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BKNG Latest Social Stream
View Full BKNG Social Stream
Latest BKNG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Booking Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BKNG as an investment opportunity.
Booking Holdings (BKNG) provides online travel services, such as helping people purchase flight tickets and book hotel rooms. It operates in more than 220 countries through brands such as Booking.com, Priceline, OpenTable, KAYAK, and Agoda. For Q4 2021, the company reported a 141% year-over-year rise in revenue to $3 billion and exceeded the consensus estimate of $2.9 billion. It posted adjusted EPS of $15.83, which compared to an adjusted loss per share of $0.57 in the same quarter the previous year and beat the consensus estimate of $13.53. The company ended the quarter with $11.2 billion in cash and cash equivalents.
In this article, we will take a look at the 10 companies that topped profit expectations. You can skip our detailed analysis of these companies and go directly to the 5 Companies That Topped Profit Expectations. Notable stocks from the consumer cyclical sector, including Booking Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ:BKNG), eBay Inc. (NASDAQ:EBAY) and Bath & Body […]
Booking Holdings, Inc. (BKNG) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 23, 2022, 16:30 ET Company Participants Glenn Fogel - President & Chief Executive Officer David Goulden - Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Justin Post - Bank of America Merrill Lynch Lloyd Walmsley - UBS Kevin...
Booking Holdings (BKNG) delivered stronger-than-expected Q4 and full-year 2021 results characterized by robust growth in gross travel bookings. Earnings and revenue came in above consensus estimates despite being negatively impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic and government restrictions. BKNG shares fell 1.92% to close at $2,469.83 on February 23. Booking Holdings is a U.S. company that operates an online platform allowing people to make travel and restaurant reservations. Earnings Total revenues in Q4 increased 141% year-over-year to $3 billion, exceeding consensus estimates of $2.85 billion. Full-year total revenues increased 61% year-over-year to $11 billion, driven by a 116% increase in gross travel bookings to $76.6 billion.
Check out the companies making headlines in midday trading Thursday.
BKNG Price Returns