Booking Holdings Inc. (BKNG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BKNG POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where BKNG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.44% of US stocks.
- BKNG's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- BKNG's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 15.53% of US stocks).
BKNG Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $65,245,703,776, BOOKING HOLDINGS INC has a greater market value than 97.09% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 42.26, BOOKING HOLDINGS INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 88.65% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for BOOKING HOLDINGS INC comes in at 104.01%, a number that bests 91.31% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BOOKING HOLDINGS INC are HUM, TGT, PGR, EL, and MDLZ.
- Visit BKNG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bookingholdings.com.
BKNG Valuation Summary
- BKNG's price/earnings ratio is 42.9; this is 159.21% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- BKNG's price/sales ratio has moved up 4.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BKNG.
BKNG Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -2.46%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 351.97%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 39.66%.
The table below shows BKNG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BKNG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BKNG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 70.26% of graded US stocks.
- BKNG's asset turnover comes in at 0.397 -- ranking 50th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- EXPE, LUV, and CCL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BKNG.
The table below shows BKNG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BKNG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BKNG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1,720.79||52-week high||$2,715.66|
|Prev. close||$1,759.04||52-week low||$1,626.22|
|Day high||$1,745.00||Avg. volume||430,406|
|50-day MA||$1,905.34||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2,119.06||Market Cap||68.33B|
Booking Holdings Inc. (BKNG) Company Bio
Booking Holdings (Formerly Priceline Group) is a provider of online travel and travel related reservation and search services. The Company, through its online travel agent services, connects consumers wishing to make travel reservations with providers of travel services across the world. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Norwalk, Connecticut.
Most Popular Stories View All
BKNG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BKNG Latest Social Stream
View Full BKNG Social Stream
Latest BKNG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BOOKING HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BKNG as an investment opportunity.
Booking and Expedia together dominate the OTA market, creating almost a duopoly. In 2021 they totaled revenues of $19.56 billion, while in third and fourth place we have Airbnb and Trip.com, respectively with $5.99 billion and $3.10 billion. Both Booking (NASDAQ:BKNG) and Expedia (NASDAQ:Eugenio Catone on Seeking Alpha | October 3, 2022
By The Valuentum Team
As leisure and corporate travel activities have recovered at a robust pace since the worst of the COVID-19 pandemic decimated demand in 2020 and large portions of 2021, Booking Holdings Inc's (NASDAQ:BKNG) longer term outlook has improved considerably. During the worst of the pandemic, Booking Holdings' financials took a beating though more recently, the firm is starting to turn a corner and its capital appreciation upside could be quite significant.
Substantial near term headwinds remain due to recessionary clouds building on the horizon and in light of...
Fiduciary Management, an investment management firm, published its “All-Cap Equity” second quarter 2022 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. The FMI All Cap strategy declined approximately 11.0% (gross)/11.1% (net) in the second calendar quarter compared to minus 16.92% for the iShares Russell 3000 ETF. Relative to the Russell 3000, sectors that […]
In this article, we discuss 11 best cruise stocks to buy right now. If you want to see more stocks in this selection, check out 5 Best Cruise Stocks To Buy Right Now. The cruise industry was one of the hardest hit tourism sectors amid the peak COVID years. However, CNN Travel expects a meaningfully […]
From what we can see, insiders were net buyers in Booking Holdings Inc.'s ( NASDAQ:BKNG ) during the past 12 months...
BKNG Price Returns