Booking Holdings Inc. (BKNG): Price and Financial Metrics
BKNG Stock Summary
- BKNG has a higher market value than 97.77% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $85,350,297,415.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1,465.27, Booking Holdings Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 96.43% of US stocks.
- Booking Holdings Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 11.16%, greater than the shareholder yield of 83.11% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Booking Holdings Inc are LOW, CVS, ITUB, MS, and MO.
- BKNG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Booking Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.bookingholdings.com.
BKNG Stock Price Chart More Charts
BKNG Price/Volume Stats
Booking Holdings Inc. (BKNG) Company Bio
Booking Holdings (Formerly Priceline Group) is a provider of online travel and travel related reservation and search services. The Company, through its online travel agent services, connects consumers wishing to make travel reservations with providers of travel services across the world. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Norwalk, Connecticut.