Booking Holdings Inc. (BKNG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BKNG POWR Grades
- BKNG scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 95.17% of US stocks.
- BKNG's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- BKNG ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
BKNG Stock Summary
- BKNG has a higher market value than 97.8% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $96,313,573,744.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BKNG is 6.14 -- better than 93.23% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, BOOKING HOLDINGS INC is reporting a growth rate of 139.8%; that's higher than 89.84% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BOOKING HOLDINGS INC are ADP, EL, TJX, ITW, and PGR.
- Visit BKNG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bookingholdings.com.
BKNG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, BKNG's EV/EBIT ratio is 37.82% higher, now standing at 21.5.
- BKNG's price/earnings ratio has moved up 55 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BKNG.
BKNG Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -13.18%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 21.16%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 1730.23%.
The table below shows BKNG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BKNG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BKNG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 70.26% of graded US stocks.
- BKNG's asset turnover comes in at 0.397 -- ranking 50th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- EXPE, LUV, and CCL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BKNG.
The table below shows BKNG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BKNG Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of BKNG, see our BKNG price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$2,528.56||Average Broker Recommendation||1.81 (Hold)|
BKNG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BKNG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2,499.33||52-week high||$2,630.00|
|Prev. close||$2,538.76||52-week low||$1,616.85|
|Day high||$2,513.88||Avg. volume||337,232|
|50-day MA||$2,457.16||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2,045.26||Market Cap||94.09B|
Booking Holdings Inc. (BKNG) Company Bio
Booking Holdings (Formerly Priceline Group) is a provider of online travel and travel related reservation and search services. The Company, through its online travel agent services, connects consumers wishing to make travel reservations with providers of travel services across the world. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Norwalk, Connecticut.
Most Popular Stories View All
BKNG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BKNG Latest Social Stream
View Full BKNG Social Stream
Latest BKNG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BOOKING HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BKNG as an investment opportunity.
Restaurant bookings get the AI treatment at OpenTable through ChatGPT integration
OpenTable announced that it will be the first brand to bring restaurant recommendations to ChatGPT via new plugins that were just launched.
The company said sample restaurant questions that could be posed to ChatGPT by users include - I have a date I want to impress. What’s a restaurant with oysters and great cocktails in the Upper West Side NY? Where's a highly reviewed brunch spot I can take my mom this Mother’s Day in Charleston? My girlfriend loves Japanese food, what’s something similar that has reservations for this weekend in downtown LA?...
4 Bank Stocks STILL Paying Secure Dividends
The banking crisis sparked by the failure of SVB has resulted in some very safe banks offering some very fat dividends.
Is Industria de Diseno Textil (IDEXY) Stock Outpacing Its Retail-Wholesale Peers This Year?
Here is how Industria de Diseno Textil SA (IDEXY) and Booking Holdings (BKNG) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
BOOKING.COM HITS A HOME RUN AS THE OFFICIAL ONLINE TRAVEL PARTNER OF MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL
Today, Booking.com is pleased to announce it has signed on as the Official Online Travel Partner of Major League Baseball (MLB) in the United States. With Booking.com's mission to make it easier for everyone to experience the world, the goal of this strategic partnership with MLB is to simplify the way Americans plan their unique baseball-inspired travels across the U.S. As part of this long-term partnership, Booking.com is now the presenting sponsor of the American and National League Division
If You Invested $1000 in Booking Holdings a Decade Ago, This is How Much It'd Be Worth Now
Investing in certain stocks can pay off in the long run, especially if you hold on for a decade or more.
BKNG Price Returns
Continue Researching BKNGWant to do more research on Booking Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Booking Holdings Inc (BKNG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Booking Holdings Inc (BKNG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Booking Holdings Inc (BKNG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...