Booking Holdings Inc. (BKNG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BKNG POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where BKNG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.23% of US stocks.
- BKNG's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- BKNG's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 18.35% of US stocks).
BKNG Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $94,417,249,331, BOOKING HOLDINGS INC has a greater market value than 97.69% of US stocks.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BKNG is 4.37 -- better than 88.79% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, BOOKING HOLDINGS INC is reporting a growth rate of 188.41%; that's higher than 91.85% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BKNG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EL, MMC, MDLZ, TJX, and INFY.
- Visit BKNG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bookingholdings.com.
BKNG Valuation Summary
- BKNG's price/sales ratio is 5.8; this is 346.15% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- BKNG's price/earnings ratio has moved up 56.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BKNG.
BKNG Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 121.49%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 161.42%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 45.67%.
The table below shows BKNG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BKNG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BKNG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 70.26% of graded US stocks.
- BKNG's asset turnover comes in at 0.397 -- ranking 50th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- EXPE, LUV, and CCL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BKNG.
The table below shows BKNG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BKNG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BKNG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2,434.10||52-week high||$2,715.66|
|Prev. close||$2,436.98||52-week low||$1,616.85|
|Day high||$2,435.99||Avg. volume||301,775|
|50-day MA||$2,114.49||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1,988.75||Market Cap||94.42B|
Booking Holdings Inc. (BKNG) Company Bio
Booking Holdings (Formerly Priceline Group) is a provider of online travel and travel related reservation and search services. The Company, through its online travel agent services, connects consumers wishing to make travel reservations with providers of travel services across the world. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Norwalk, Connecticut.
Most Popular Stories View All
BKNG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BKNG Latest Social Stream
View Full BKNG Social Stream
Latest BKNG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BOOKING HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BKNG as an investment opportunity.
With the travel sector clearly booming, it's an excellent time to buy these seven travel stocks which are very well-positioned.
Serko is reaping the rewards from a deal signed with the online agency just weeks before the pandemic hit, and now with “unmanaged travel” returning, the outlook has improved considerably.
L1 Capital, an investment management firm, released its “L1 Capital International Fund” fourth quarter 2022 investor letter, a copy of the same can be downloaded here. In the fourth quarter, the L1 Capital International Fund returned 1.7% compared to its benchmark which had a 4.4% return for the same period. Spare some time to check […]
Booking Holdings (BKNG) has an impressive earnings surprise history and currently possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely beat in its next quarterly report.
Holding on to popular or trending stocks for the long-term can make your portfolio a winner.
BKNG Price Returns