BlackSky Technology Inc. (BKSY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BKSY POWR Grades
- BKSY scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 95.48% of US stocks.
- BKSY's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- BKSY's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 1.84% of US stocks).
BKSY Stock Summary
- BLACKSKY TECHNOLOGY INC's stock had its IPO on November 1, 2019, making it an older stock than merely 15.98% of US equities in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, BKSY has reported earnings growth of -81.34%, putting it ahead of only 17.04% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that BKSY's revenue has grown 31.31% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 73.48% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BKSY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ONEM, BMTX, AIRS, CUEN, and CLNE.
- Visit BKSY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.osprey-technology.com.
BKSY Valuation Summary
- BKSY's EV/EBIT ratio is -4.9; this is 125.86% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- BKSY's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 37 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BKSY.
BKSY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BKSY has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 20.97% of graded US stocks.
- BKSY's asset turnover comes in at 0.102 -- ranking 193rd of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BKSY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BKSY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BKSY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.78||52-week high||$8.98|
|Prev. close||$1.73||52-week low||$1.00|
|Day high||$1.78||Avg. volume||2,765,352|
|50-day MA||$1.62||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.95||Market Cap||216.03M|
BlackSky Technology Inc. (BKSY) Company Bio
BlackSky Technology Inc. develops satellites and spacecraft through which it offers satellite imaging as a service that assists companies, organizations, and governments. The company was incorporated in 2013 and is based in Seattle, Washington. BlackSky Technology Inc. operates as a subsidiary of Spaceflight Industries, Inc.
Most Popular Stories View All
BKSY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BKSY Latest Social Stream
View Full BKSY Social Stream
Latest BKSY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BLACKSKY TECHNOLOGY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BKSY as an investment opportunity.
HERNDON, Va., November 21, 2022--BlackSky Technology Inc. (NYSE: BKSY) management team will participate in three upcoming investor events:
A Quick Glance At BlackSky Technology Inc. (NYSE: BKSY) Stock: It Is up 42.2% From Its 52-Week Low; YTD, It Is Down -61.47 Percent
During the last session, BlackSky Technology Inc. (NYSE:BKSY)’s traded shares were 0.71 million. At the end of the trading day, the stock’s price was $1.73, reflecting an intraday loss of -5.98% or -$0.11. The 52-week high for the BKSY share is $9.75, that puts it down -463.58 from that peak though still a striking 42.2% … A Quick Glance At BlackSky Technology Inc. (NYSE: BKSY) Stock: It Is up 42.2% From Its 52-Week Low; YTD, It Is Down -61.47 Percent Read More »
BlackSky: National Geospatial Intelligence Agency (NGA) Doubles Value of Five-Year Economic Indicator Monitoring Contract to $60 Million
HERNDON, Va., November 16, 2022--BlackSky Technology Inc. (NYSE: BKSY) received notification that the ceiling value of the five-year Indefinite-Delivery/Indefinite-Quantity contract with the National Geospatial Intelligence Agency for economic indicator monitoring was increased from $30 million to $60 million.
BlackSky Technology Inc (NYSE: BKSY ) reported third-quarter revenue growth of 113% year-over-year to $16.94 million, beating the consensus of $16.74 million . Imagery & software analytical services revenue improved 130% Y/Y, driven by accelerated demand from U.S. and international government customers. BKSY held cash and equivalents of $90.7 million. EPS loss of $(0.11) beat the … Full story available on Benzinga.com
BlackSky Technology Inc. (BKSY)’s stock has witnessed a price declined of -5.00% from the previous close with its current price standing at $1.71. Its current price is -83.71% under its 52-week high of $10.50 and 71.00% more than its 52-week low of $1.00. Based on the past 30-day period, the stock price is -11.46% below […]
BKSY Price Returns