BlackSky Technology Inc. (BKSY): Price and Financial Metrics
BKSY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.34||52-week high||$2.37|
|Prev. close||$1.33||52-week low||$1.04|
|Day high||$1.37||Avg. volume||891,775|
|50-day MA||$1.24||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.47||Market Cap||191.60M|
BKSY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BKSY POWR Grades
- BKSY scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 70.71% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BKSY is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- BKSY ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
BKSY Stock Summary
- BLACKSKY TECHNOLOGY INC's stock had its IPO on November 1, 2019, making it an older stock than only 17.07% of US equities in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for BLACKSKY TECHNOLOGY INC comes in at 36.54%, a number that bests 87.01% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for BKSY comes in at -15.55% -- higher than that of merely 18.19% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BKSY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GURE, ZDGE, LTRY, AMK, and VTOL.
- BKSY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BLACKSKY TECHNOLOGY INC's official web site, go to www.osprey-technology.com.
BKSY Valuation Summary
- BKSY's price/sales ratio is 2.4; this is 0% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 50 months, BKSY's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BKSY.
BKSY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BKSY has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 20.97% of graded US stocks.
- BKSY's asset turnover comes in at 0.102 -- ranking 193rd of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BKSY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BlackSky Technology Inc. (BKSY) Company Bio
BlackSky Technology Inc. develops satellites and spacecraft through which it offers satellite imaging as a service that assists companies, organizations, and governments. The company was incorporated in 2013 and is based in Seattle, Washington. BlackSky Technology Inc. operates as a subsidiary of Spaceflight Industries, Inc.
BKSY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BKSY Latest Social Stream
View Full BKSY Social Stream
Latest BKSY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BLACKSKY TECHNOLOGY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BKSY as an investment opportunity.
HERNDON, Va., November 28, 2023--BlackSky Technology Inc. (NYSE: BKSY) will participate in three upcoming investor events in December:
HERNDON, Va., November 08, 2023--BlackSky Technology Inc. ("BlackSky" or the "Company") (NYSE: BKSY) announced results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2023.
HERNDON, Va., November 08, 2023--BlackSky makes 2023 Deloitte Technology Fast 500™ list of America's fastest growing companies, growing revenue 377% from fiscal year 2019 until 2022.
BlackSky Presses International Momentum with Back-to-Back Contracts for Legacy Ministry of Defense Customer
HERNDON, Va., October 25, 2023--BlackSky wins two contracts with legacy MoD customer for real-time imagery and analytics and to explore future multi-sensor space capabilities.
HERNDON, Va., October 18, 2023--BlackSky Technology Inc. (NYSE: BKSY) will host a conference call to discuss third quarter 2023 financial results and its business outlook on Wednesday, November 8, 2023, at 8:30 a.m. EST. A press release with BlackSky’s financial results will be released in advance of the conference call that same day.
BKSY Price Returns