BIO-key International, Inc. (BKYI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BKYI POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where BKYI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 71.03% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BKYI is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 26 weeks.
- BKYI's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 3.79% of US stocks).
BKYI Stock Summary
- Bio Key International Inc's market capitalization of $26,996,150 is ahead of merely 3.49% of US-listed equities.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -88.2%, Bio Key International Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 2.83% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for BKYI comes in at -80.93% -- higher than that of only 3.18% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BKYI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IBIO, FORTY, CMPR, TBLT, and RDHL.
- BKYI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Bio Key International Inc's official web site, go to www.bio-key.com.
BKYI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, BKYI's EV/EBIT ratio is 114.65% lower, now standing at -3.2.
- BKYI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 1.8 over the prior 243 months.
- BKYI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 1.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BKYI.
BKYI Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -178.76%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -25.55%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 56.02%.
The table below shows BKYI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BKYI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BKYI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.62||52-week high||$5.76|
|Prev. close||$3.51||52-week low||$2.75|
|Day high||$3.65||Avg. volume||390,126|
|50-day MA||$3.22||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.63||Market Cap||28.33M|
BIO-key International, Inc. (BKYI) Company Bio
BIO-key International, Inc. develops and markets fingerprint biometric identification and identity verification technologies, and related identity management and credentialing biometric hardware and software solutions. Its solutions enable application developers, value added resellers, and channel partners to integrate fingerprint biometrics into their applications. It offers ID Director, a solution for integration with CA Technologies / Broadcom's Single Sign-on solution, Oracle's Fusion Middleware SSO, IBM Tivoli Access Manager, as well as ISAM and other solutions. The company also provides Vector Segment Technology SDK, a biometric software development kit that provides developers the ability to incorporate its biometric capabilities into their respective product offerings or infrastructure; Intelligent Image Indexing, a biometric identification solution that offers one-to-many and one-to-one user identification; and Biometric Service Provider, which provides support for the BioAPI for a compliant interface to applications using biometrics for verification and identification. In addition, it offers WEB-key, an authentication-transaction security technology to conduct identification and identity verification transactions in unsecure environments, such as the world wide Web or off-site cloud environments. Additionally, the company develops and distributes hardware components; and sells third-party hardware components. BIO-key International, Inc. markets its products through its sales force, as well as through distributors, resellers, integrators, value added resellers, and technology partners. The company was formerly known as SAC Technologies and changed its name to BIO-key International, Inc. in 2002. BIO-key International, Inc. was founded in 1993 and is headquartered in Wall, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
BKYI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BKYI Latest Social Stream
View Full BKYI Social Stream
Latest BKYI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bio Key International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BKYI as an investment opportunity.
Photo by Dan Nelson on Unsplash From government agencies to multinational corporations — no one is immune to the threat posed by cyberattacks. Higher education institutions are especially at risk. Estimates suggest that nearly 87% of educational institutions have experienced at least 1 successful cyberattack. In the United Kingdom, 36% of universities are hit with a successful cyberattack every hour. Online learning platforms and digital student portals make colleges and universities an especial
Gainers Helbiz, Inc. (NASDAQ: HLBZ) shares jumped 177.4% to $39.83. Helbiz Media, the media arm of Helbiz announced a deal with Amazon Italy, a unit of Amazon.com. ReWalk Robotics Ltd. (NASDAQ: RWLK) jumped 48.3% to $1.9284 after declining around 4% on Monday. ReWalk Robotics, last month, reported Q2 sales of $1.44 million. Spire Global, Inc. (NASDAQ: SPIR) gained 32.4% to $17.15. Spire Global recently announced plans to acquire exactEarth for $161.2 million. Tyra Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: TYRA
Leading Cybersecurity Provider BIO-key Partners with Intelisys, Expanding Channel Alliance Partner Program and Market Reach
Photo by metamorworks on iStock BIO-key International Inc. (NASDAQ: BKYI) is a leading provider of Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions integrated with Identity-BoundBiometrics and cybersecurity for enterprises and consumers. The company maintains a Channel Alliance Partner (CAP) program as a means to collaborate with other firms to deliver solutions, integrate technology, develop state-of-the-art cybersecurity applications, and develop recurring revenue streams with profitable custome
Today''s channel partner program & MSP news involves Acronis, Bio-key International, BlackBerry, CMMC, CynergisTek, Dynatrace, Intelisys, Navisite, NS1, Redspin, TBI, Xceptional, ZNet Technologies & more. The post 5 Channel Partner Program and MSP News Updates: 10 September 2021 appeared first on ChannelE2E .
WALL, N.J., Sept. 9, 2021 – BIO-key International, Inc. (NASDAQ: BKYI), an innovative provider of identity and access management (IAM) solutions featuring Identity-Bound Biometrics, today announced the start of a Master Agent Referral Partner Program with Intelisys, a ScanSource company, and the nation’s leading provider of technology services and solutions. BIO-key will now be able to offer the first Identity and Access Management (IAM) platform as part of the solutions Intelisys provides to th
BKYI Price Returns
Continue Researching BKYIWant to do more research on Bio Key International Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Bio Key International Inc (BKYI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Bio Key International Inc (BKYI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Bio Key International Inc (BKYI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch