BlackLine, Inc. (BL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$51.22||52-week high||$79.23|
|Prev. close||$49.51||52-week low||$48.73|
|Day high||$51.32||Avg. volume||543,422|
|50-day MA||$58.41||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$64.04||Market Cap||3.10B|
BL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BL POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where BL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.95% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BL is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- BL's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 38.9% of US stocks).
BL Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BL is 4.63 -- better than 89.86% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for BLACKLINE INC is higher than 89.72% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- BL's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 97.68% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EGHT, PEGA, BLKB, TENB, and EVBG.
- Visit BL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.blackline.com.
BL Valuation Summary
- BL's price/sales ratio is 6; this is 130.77% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 80 months, BL's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 140.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BL.
BL Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 126.52%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 126.52%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 46.99%.
The table below shows BL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 26.87% of graded US stocks.
- BL's asset turnover comes in at 0.276 -- ranking 454th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- ANSS, FDS, and CNDT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BL.
The table below shows BL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BL Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of BL, see our BL price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$134.20||Average Broker Recommendation||1.54 (Moderate Buy)|
BlackLine, Inc. (BL) Company Bio
BlackLine, Inc. provides financial accounting close solutions delivered as a Software as a Service in the United States and internationally. Its solutions enables its customers to address various aspects of their financial closing process, including account reconciliations, variance analysis of account balances, and journal entry capabilities, as well as a range of data matching capabilities. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Los Angeles, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
BL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BL Latest Social Stream
View Full BL Social Stream
Latest BL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BLACKLINE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BL as an investment opportunity.
Zoom Video (ZM) Partners With Anthropic to Boost AI Efforts
Zoom Video (ZM) announces a partnership with Anthropic to boost its federated approach to artificial intelligence.
BlackLine Announces Participation in Upcoming Investor Conferences
LOS ANGELES, May 16, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BlackLine, Inc. (Nasdaq: BL) today announced that BlackLine’s management team will participate in the following upcoming investor conferences: J.P. Morgan 51st Annual Global Technology, Media and Communications ConferenceTuesday, May 23rd, 2023Presentation time: 12:15pm PTLocation: Boston, MA Baird Global Consumer, Technology & Services ConferenceTuesday, June 6th, 2023Presentation time: 9:50am PTLocation: New York, NY William Blair & Company 43rd An
BlackLine Continues Asia-Pacific Expansion
Accounting automation software leader BlackLine, Inc. (Nasdaq: BL) today announced it is expanding its presence in the Asia-Pacific (APAC) region by opening a new office, appointing two new leaders, and launching a data center in Sydney.
AGL Energy, Cobram Estate, Lion and Officeworks Among Customers Speaking at BeyondTheBlack APAC 2023
Accounting automation software leader BlackLine, Inc. (Nasdaq: BL) is hosting its annual Asia-Pacific (APAC) regional user conferences next week with events planned in Sydney and Melbourne. Beyond reporting the numbers and managing risk, Finance and Accounting (F&A) is being asked to do more than ever before, including transforming foundational processes, optimizing business operations and guiding corporate strategy. At BeyondTheBlack Sydney 2023 and BeyondTheBlack Melbourne 2023 F&A leaders wil
Why BlackLine Stock Rallied Friday Morning
Shares of BlackLine (NASDAQ: BL) charged sharply higher Friday, surging as much as 11.1%. The catalyst that sent the cloud-based accounting and finance company higher was quarterly results that showed the sky was not falling. For Q1, BlackLine reported revenue of $139 million, up 16% year over year, resulting in a loss per share of $0.20.
BL Price Returns
Continue Researching BLWant to do more research on Blackline Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Blackline Inc (BL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Blackline Inc (BL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Blackline Inc (BL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...