BlackLine, Inc. (BL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BL POWR Grades
- BL scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 62.78% of US stocks.
- BL's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 47 weeks.
- BL's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 16.45% of US stocks).
BL Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Blackline Inc is higher than 95.27% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 18.78, Blackline Inc has a higher such ratio than 89.72% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 167.3%, Blackline Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 94.57% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EVBG, CSTL, DMTK, LLNW, and PCRX.
- BL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Blackline Inc's official web site, go to www.blackline.com.
BL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, BL's price/sales ratio is 216.98% higher, now standing at 16.8.
- BL's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 113.3 over the prior 59 months.
- BL's price/earnings ratio has moved down 24.7 over the prior 59 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BL.
BL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 28.25% of graded US stocks.
- BL's asset turnover comes in at 0.276 -- ranking 450th of 555 Business Services stocks.
- PRGS, CNDT, and RGP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BL.
The table below shows BL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$118.86||52-week high||$154.61|
|Prev. close||$122.89||52-week low||$81.21|
|Day high||$120.64||Avg. volume||514,604|
|50-day MA||$113.92||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$117.33||Market Cap||6.94B|
BlackLine, Inc. (BL) Company Bio
BlackLine, Inc. provides financial accounting close solutions delivered as a Software as a Service in the United States and internationally. Its solutions enables its customers to address various aspects of their financial closing process, including account reconciliations, variance analysis of account balances, and journal entry capabilities, as well as a range of data matching capabilities. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Los Angeles, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
BL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BL Latest Social Stream
View Full BL Social Stream
Latest BL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Blackline Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BL as an investment opportunity.
Andres Botero, chief marketing officer at accounting automation software leader BlackLine, Inc. (Nasdaq: BL), has been invited to speak at SaaStr Annual 2021, the world's largest event for the SaaS (software-as-a-service) industry.
In this article, we discuss the top 10 stocks to buy today according to Stephen Perkins’ Toronado Partners based on Q2 holdings of the fund. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of Perkins’ history, investment philosophy, and hedge fund performance, go directly to the Top 5 Stocks to Buy Today According to Stephen […]
Accounting automation software leader BlackLine, Inc. (Nasdaq: BL) has surpassed 1,000 customers running on Oracle ERPs (enterprise resource planning systems). In addition, 15 of the Fortune 25 currently use BlackLine to automate financial close, accounts receivable and intercompany accounting processes, with many operating in a multi-ERP environment that includes Oracle ERPs.
Therese Tucker, Executive at Blackline (NASDAQ:BL), made a large insider sell on September 7, according to a new SEC filing. What Happened: A Form 4 filing from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Tuesday showed that Tucker sold 13,287 shares of Blackline at a price of $118.93 per share. The total transaction amounted to $1,576,894. They still own a total of 2,109,269 of Blackline worth, $258,912,769. Blackline shares were up at $122.75 after Wednesday's closing. Now trade stocks onli
LOS ANGELES, Sept. 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BlackLine, Inc. (Nasdaq: BL) today announced that BlackLine’s management team will participate in the following virtual investor conference: Piper Sandler Global Technology Conference Monday, September 13th, 2021 The presentation will be available on BlackLine’s investor relations website at https://investors.blackline.com. About BlackLine Companies come to BlackLine (Nasdaq: BL) because their traditional manual accounting processes are not sustain
BL Price Returns