BlackLine, Inc. (BL): Price and Financial Metrics
BL Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for BL is currently 122.3, higher than 97.24% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 11.88, Blackline Inc has a higher such ratio than 90.05% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 2,223.24%, Blackline Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 98.19% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CAMP, IGT, TLRA, DOCU, and TRUE.
- BL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Blackline Inc's official web site, go to www.blackline.com.
BL Stock Price Chart More Charts
BL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$62.63||52-week high||$74.44|
|Prev. close||$62.15||52-week low||$42.23|
|Day high||$63.76||Avg. volume||489,729|
|50-day MA||$59.16||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$52.30||Market Cap||3.48B|
BlackLine, Inc. (BL) Company Bio
BlackLine, Inc. provides financial accounting close solutions delivered as a Software as a Service in the United States and internationally. Its solutions enables its customers to address various aspects of their financial closing process, including account reconciliations, variance analysis of account balances, and journal entry capabilities, as well as a range of data matching capabilities. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Los Angeles, California.