BlackLine, Inc. (BL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BL POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where BL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 56.16% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BL is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- BL's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 18.64% of US stocks).
BL Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for BL is currently 56.93, higher than 91.31% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- BL's price/sales ratio is 10.71; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 86.25% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 5.22 for Blackline Inc; that's greater than it is for 80.2% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Blackline Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PRCH, MARK, TDOC, FUBO, and DMTK.
- Visit BL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.blackline.com.
BL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, BL's price/sales ratio is 216.98% higher, now standing at 16.8.
- BL's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 113.3 over the prior 59 months.
- BL's price/earnings ratio has moved down 24.7 over the prior 59 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BL.
BL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 26.87% of graded US stocks.
- BL's asset turnover comes in at 0.276 -- ranking 454th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- ANSS, FDS, and CNDT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BL.
The table below shows BL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$68.01||52-week high||$135.00|
|Prev. close||$66.60||52-week low||$49.66|
|Day high||$68.26||Avg. volume||696,466|
|50-day MA||$67.80||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$90.44||Market Cap||4.03B|
BlackLine, Inc. (BL) Company Bio
BlackLine, Inc. provides financial accounting close solutions delivered as a Software as a Service in the United States and internationally. Its solutions enables its customers to address various aspects of their financial closing process, including account reconciliations, variance analysis of account balances, and journal entry capabilities, as well as a range of data matching capabilities. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Los Angeles, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
BL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BL Latest Social Stream
View Full BL Social Stream
Latest BL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Blackline Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BL as an investment opportunity.
BLACKLINE WINS TWO 2022 SAP® PARTNER EXCELLENCE AWARDS FOR SOLUTION EXTENSIONS -- BEST CLOUD PERFORMANCE
BlackLine, Inc. (Nasdaq: BL) today announced it won SAP® Partner Excellence 2022 awards for SAP Solution Extensions in Asia Pacific Japan (APJ) and for Best Cloud Performance in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) North. Awards were presented by SAP (NYSE: SAP) to the top-performing partners in each region that have made outstanding contributions to driving digital transformation for businesses that use SAP solutions. Recipients – in partnership with SAP – help customers adopt innovation easil
As the stock market continues to dig its heels in on the "risk-off" attitude, I think there's a great opportunity for investors to remix a greater allocation of their portfolio to beaten-down "growth at a reasonable price" tech stocks, especially in the enterprise SaaS sector. One mustn't forget the appeal...
Leading online software marketplace and peer review platform G2 recently announced that BlackLine, Inc. (Nasdaq: BL) took the No. 1 spot for financial close software on G2's list of the 'Best Accounting & Finance Products of 2022'. Recognized for 'Market Presence' and 'Satisfaction', BlackLine ranked first in both the mid-market and enterprise segments.
BMO Capital analyst Daniel Jester maintained a Hold rating on BlackLine (BL – Research Report) today and set a price target of $92.00. The company's shares closed last Friday at $79.94. According to TipRanks.com, Jester is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 28.8% and a 81.8% success rate. Jester covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Ceridian HCM Holding, Bill.com Holdings, and Coupa Software. The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for BlackLine with a $118.29 average price target, which is a 46.0% upside from current levels.
The financial software provider missed on Q4 earnings, and gave weak guidance for Q1.
BL Price Returns