BlackLine, Inc. (BL): Price and Financial Metrics
BL Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Blackline Inc is higher than 97.88% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- BL's price/sales ratio is 13.73; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 90.95% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 2,275.06%, Blackline Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 98.8% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Blackline Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be QUOT, FLNT, CDLX, GRUB, and IMAX.
- BL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Blackline Inc's official web site, go to www.blackline.com.
BL Stock Price Chart More Charts
BL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$75.00||52-week high||$79.95|
|Prev. close||$74.86||52-week low||$38.32|
|Day high||$76.18||Avg. volume||591,266|
|50-day MA||$61.49||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$55.39||Market Cap||4.23B|
BlackLine, Inc. (BL) Company Bio
BlackLine, Inc. provides financial accounting close solutions delivered as a Software as a Service in the United States and internationally. Its solutions enables its customers to address various aspects of their financial closing process, including account reconciliations, variance analysis of account balances, and journal entry capabilities, as well as a range of data matching capabilities. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Los Angeles, California.