BlackLine, Inc. (BL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BL POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where BL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 57.42% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BL is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 206 days.
- BL ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
BL Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for BL is currently 77.79, higher than 94.51% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 15.8, Blackline Inc has a higher such ratio than 88.67% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 166.65%, Blackline Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 93.31% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Blackline Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be EVBG, QTWO, ONEM, AYX, and NSTG.
- Visit BL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.blackline.com.
BL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$104.71||52-week high||$154.61|
|Prev. close||$100.14||52-week low||$61.19|
|Day high||$105.19||Avg. volume||678,022|
|50-day MA||$111.74||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$109.44||Market Cap||6.08B|
BlackLine, Inc. (BL) Company Bio
BlackLine, Inc. provides financial accounting close solutions delivered as a Software as a Service in the United States and internationally. Its solutions enables its customers to address various aspects of their financial closing process, including account reconciliations, variance analysis of account balances, and journal entry capabilities, as well as a range of data matching capabilities. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Los Angeles, California.
BL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Blackline Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Blackline Inc ranked in the 99th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis implies the stock could yield a return of 22754.5% if fairly valued; such returns are always unlikely, though, so further investigation is likely warranted. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Blackline Inc ended up being:
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 6% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 22.02% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- Blackline Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.98. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 20.9% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Blackline Inc experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Technology), this tax rate is higher than only 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BL Latest Social Stream
View Full BL Social Stream
Latest BL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Blackline Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BL as an investment opportunity.
BlackLine Receives 2021 SAP® Pinnacle Award For Partner of the Year In The Solution Extensions Category
BlackLine, Inc. (Nasdaq: BL) announced today that it received the 2021 SAP® Pinnacle Partner of the Year Award in the Solution Extensions category, recognizing its outstanding contributions as an SAP partner. SAP (NYSE: SAP) presents these awards annually to those partners that have excelled in developing and growing their partnership with SAP while helping customers run better. Winners and finalists in 28 categories were chosen based on recommendations from SAP, customer feedback and performance indicators. BlackLine is an SAP platinum partner with a global reseller agreement under which BlackLine's cloud-based solutions are offered as SAP Solution Extensions, and one of only 21 partners that received an SAP Pinnacle Award from more than 20,000 SAP partners worldwide.
BlackLine, Inc. (BL) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call May 06, 2021 05:00 PM ET Company Participants Alex Geller - Vice President-Investor Relations Marc Huffman - Chief Executive Officer Mark Partin - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Matt Stotler - William Blair Rob Oliver - Baird Andrew DeGasperi - Berenberg...
BlackLine (BL) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 120.00% and 3.03%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
LOS ANGELES, May 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BlackLine, Inc. (Nasdaq: BL), today announced financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021. Marc Huffman, CEO, commented, “We had a strong start to the year as companies increasingly prioritized digital finance transformation and turned to BlackLine to guide their journeys. During the year end close period, with the remote work environment continuing, BlackLine customers streamlined their processes by using our platform to automate workflows. On a macro level, we saw broad-based demand returning with increasing momentum across all areas of the business. The value we bring to market is resonating now more than ever and we believe our commitment to customer success will continue to serve as a differentiator for BlackLine. ” Fir...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 6, 2021 / BlackLine, Inc. (NASDAQ:BL) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 6, 2021 at 5:00 PM Eastern Time.
BL Price Returns