BlackLine, Inc. (BL): Price and Financial Metrics
BL Stock Summary
- Blackline Inc's stock had its IPO on October 28, 2016, making it an older stock than only 9.32% of US equities in our set.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for BL is currently 121.6, higher than 97.71% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- BL's price/sales ratio is 10.16; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 89.56% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Blackline Inc are RST, UPLD, FARO, LNDC, and ECOM.
- Visit BL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.blackline.com.
BL Stock Price Chart More Charts
BL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$50.70||52-week high||$56.29|
|Prev. close||$51.32||52-week low||$36.85|
|Day high||$51.48||Avg. volume||505,613|
|50-day MA||$49.53||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$49.46||Market Cap||2.82B|
BlackLine, Inc. (BL) Company Bio
BlackLine, Inc. provides financial accounting close solutions delivered as a Software as a Service in the United States and internationally. Its solutions enables its customers to address various aspects of their financial closing process, including account reconciliations, variance analysis of account balances, and journal entry capabilities, as well as a range of data matching capabilities. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Los Angeles, California.