Blue Bird Corporation (BLBD): Price and Financial Metrics
BLBD Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BLBD is -15.79 -- better than merely 0.92% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Blue Bird Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.5% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -6.02 for Blue Bird Corp; that's greater than it is for just 2.75% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BLBD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CVU, ATCX, AMS, CMT, and GLT.
- BLBD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Blue Bird Corp's official web site, go to www.blue-bird.com.
BLBD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BLBD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.85||52-week high||$28.25|
|Prev. close||$26.27||52-week low||$8.40|
|Day high||$26.93||Avg. volume||294,367|
|50-day MA||$21.38||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.46||Market Cap||727.96M|
Blue Bird Corporation (BLBD) Company Bio
Blue Bird Corporation designs, engineers, manufactures, and sells school buses and aftermarket parts in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Fort Valley, Georgia.
BLBD Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for BLBD, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Blue Bird Corp ranked in the 69th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 116%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for BLBD, they are:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.16 years, is 0.28% -- higher than 65.74% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- BLBD's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 6%; for context, that number is higher than 43.88% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, Blue Bird Corp experienced a tax rate of about 5% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Cyclical), this tax rate is higher than just 22.63% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BLBD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BLBD Latest Social Stream
View Full BLBD Social Stream
Latest BLBD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Blue Bird Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BLBD as an investment opportunity.
FORT VALLEY, Ga.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--School bus manufacturer Blue Bird Corporation, with its commitment to move bus fleets to clean-power solutions, has now exceeded 400 electric-powered school buses delivered or on order. With momentum building, electric-bus sales are expected to increase further before the end of 2021. With more than 400 electric-powered school buses delivered or ordered in the last three years, Blue Bird is the only manufacturer that produces and sells today all three school-b
Blue Bird Is An Undervalued Electric Vehicle Manufacturer Going Back To School With $100 Billion Of Federal Contracts In Its Grasp
Blue Bird Corp. (BLBD) is an undiscovered powerhouse in the electric vehicle ((EV)) space. We believe it's the best EV value in the market today, and is set to dominate the upcoming EV school bus manufacturing explosion. BLBD is the leading independent designer and manufacturer of school buses in the...
Blue Bird Corp. (BLBD) shares could rise 2x-3x with a near-term purchase order from a school board as the undervalued electric school bus maker benefits from school reopening, according to a new report from White Diamond Research on Seeking Alpha."With schools about to open up again, BLBD will face an...
Blue Bird (BLBD) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
The worst result, after buying shares in a company (assuming no leverage), would be if you lose all the money you put...
BLBD Price Returns
Continue Researching BLBDWant to see what other sources are saying about Blue Bird Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!