Blue Bird Corporation (BLBD): Price and Financial Metrics
BLBD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.60||52-week high||$28.80|
|Prev. close||$19.08||52-week low||$8.91|
|Day high||$19.99||Avg. volume||282,788|
|50-day MA||$19.08||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$20.62||Market Cap||630.43M|
BLBD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BLBD POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where BLBD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.31% of US stocks.
- BLBD's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- BLBD ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
BLBD Stock Summary
- BLUE BIRD CORP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 99.78% of US listed stocks.
- BLBD's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 100% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -37.45%, BLUE BIRD CORP's debt growth rate surpasses only 8.62% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BLBD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RRGB, BSIG, EAST, FTNT, and NCLH.
- BLBD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BLUE BIRD CORP's official web site, go to www.blue-bird.com.
BLBD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, BLBD's EV/EBIT ratio is 1491.01% lower, now standing at -185.7.
- BLBD's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 96.3 over the prior 103 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BLBD.
BLBD Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -258.9%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 25.2%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 1475.12%.
The table below shows BLBD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BLBD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BLBD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 63.71% of graded US stocks.
- BLBD's asset turnover comes in at 2.354 -- ranking 1st of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- CPS, HY, and MPAA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BLBD.
The table below shows BLBD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Blue Bird Corporation (BLBD) Company Bio
Blue Bird Corporation designs, engineers, manufactures, and sells school buses and aftermarket parts in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Fort Valley, Georgia.
BLBD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BLBD Latest Social Stream
View Full BLBD Social Stream
Latest BLBD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BLUE BIRD CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BLBD as an investment opportunity.
MACON, Ga., November 17, 2023--Blue Bird Corporation (Nasdaq: BLBD), the leader in electric and low-emission school buses, today announced that on November 17, 2023 the Company completed the refinancing of its credit facilities and entered into a new five-year credit agreement with a syndicate of financial institutions as lenders, led by BMO Capital Markets with Joint Lead Arranger partners, including Bank of America.
MACON, Ga., November 01, 2023--Blue Bird Corporation (Nasdaq: BLBD), the leader in electric and low-emission school buses, today announced the appointment of two new vice presidents with immediate effect. Blue Bird expanded its leadership ranks as it continues to grow its zero- and low-emissions product portfolio and strategic supplier base.
NVVE stock is surging higher after Nuvve announced it had provided charging services to the Martinsville Independent School District.
Nuvve Holding Corp. (Nasdaq: NVVE), a global technology leader accelerating the electrification of transportation through its proprietary vehicle-to-grid (V2G) platform, and Blue Bird Corporation (Nasdaq: BLBD), the leader in electric and low-emission school buses, have replaced the Martinsville Independent School District (ISD)'s diesel fleet with five Blue Bird Vision electric buses, five Nuvve Level II chargers and the innovative AI-powered Nuvve FleetBox 2.0 charge management software.
MACON, Ga., October 24, 2023--Blue Bird Corporation (Nasdaq: BLBD), the leader in electric and low-emission school buses, has delivered its 1,500th electric, zero-emission school bus marking an industry-leading milestone. Modesto City Schools in California received Blue Bird’s 1500th electric vehicle (EV) to help the district transition its school bus fleet to clean student transportation and further lower its carbon footprint.
BLBD Price Returns