Blue Bird Corporation (BLBD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BLBD POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where BLBD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 45.98% of US stocks.
- BLBD's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 163 days.
- BLBD's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 0.52% of US stocks).
BLBD Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BLBD is -20.95 -- better than merely 0.95% of US stocks.
- BLBD's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 2,090.77 -- higher than 98.25% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -7.26 for Blue Bird Corp; that's greater than it is for just 1.99% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Blue Bird Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be ATGE, MLVF, ALTR, MSGS, and LUNA.
- BLBD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Blue Bird Corp's official web site, go to www.blue-bird.com.
BLBD Valuation Summary
- BLBD's price/sales ratio is 0.8; this is 42.86% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- BLBD's price/earnings ratio has moved up 53.4 over the prior 76 months.
- Over the past 76 months, BLBD's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BLBD.
BLBD Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 3.56%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 18.83%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -45.07%.
The table below shows BLBD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BLBD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BLBD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 63.71% of graded US stocks.
- BLBD's asset turnover comes in at 2.354 -- ranking 1st of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- CPS, HY, and MPAA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BLBD.
The table below shows BLBD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BLBD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BLBD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.13||52-week high||$28.90|
|Prev. close||$15.15||52-week low||$14.31|
|Day high||$15.36||Avg. volume||111,536|
|50-day MA||$18.29||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$22.17||Market Cap||483.68M|
Blue Bird Corporation (BLBD) Company Bio
Blue Bird Corporation designs, engineers, manufactures, and sells school buses and aftermarket parts in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Fort Valley, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
BLBD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BLBD Latest Social Stream
View Full BLBD Social Stream
Latest BLBD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Blue Bird Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BLBD as an investment opportunity.
Blue Bird Corp. (BLBD) recently reported lower than expected fourth-quarter performance on both its revenue and earnings fronts amid supply chain disruptions. BLBD is an American bus manufacturer headquartered in Fort Valley, Georgia, and its best known for manufacturing school buses. The company's Q4 revenue decreased 31.7% year-over-year to $192.2 million, missing analysts’ estimates by $50.3 million. Earnings per share at $0.07 missed estimates by $0.11. Supply chain constraints led to delays to fiscal 2022 in more than 2,000 bookings. Management noted that despite a rebound in the school bus industry coupled with 9,700 new bus orders during the year, production was limited due to supply chain bottlenecks.
BLBD, CBRL, HQY, LE and PHX have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on December 21, 2021.
Good morning, trader!
Nuvve Holding Corp. (Nuvve) (Nasdaq: NVVE), a global cleantech company electrifying the planet at the intersection of energy and transportation through its intelligent energy platform, and Colorado/West Equipment, Inc. (Colorado/West), a Blue Bird Corporation (Blue Bird) (Nasdaq: BLBD) dealership, today announced the deployment of the first vehicle-to-grid (V2G) capable electric school bus in the state of Colorado at Durango School District 9-R. La Plata Energy Association (LPEA), a forward-thin
Blue Bird Reports Fiscal 2021 Fourth Quarter and Full Year Results; Impacted by Supply Chain Disruptions; Strong Demand and Record Firm Order Backlog; Well Positioned for EV Market Expansion
MACON, Ga., December 15, 2021--Blue Bird Corporation ("Blue Bird") (Nasdaq: BLBD), the leading independent designer and manufacturer of school buses, announced today its fiscal 2021 fourth quarter and full year results. GAAP net income for the year of $(0.3) million was $12.5 million lower than FY2020. Adjusted EBITDA for the year was $34.1 million, $20.6 million lower than last year. Supply chain disruptions resulted in more than 2,000 bookings being delayed to fiscal 2022. Order backlog is str
BLBD Price Returns