Blue Bird Corporation (BLBD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BLBD POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where BLBD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 65.26% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BLBD is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- BLBD's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 20.2% of US stocks).
BLBD Stock Summary
- BLUE BIRD CORP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 99.29% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of BLUE BIRD CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.63% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- BLBD's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 98.58% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BLUE BIRD CORP are SEE, BCO, CWH, MDWT, and WTER.
- BLBD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BLUE BIRD CORP's official web site, go to www.blue-bird.com.
BLBD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, BLBD's price/sales ratio is 72.22% lower, now standing at 0.5.
- BLBD's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 63.4 over the prior 92 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BLBD.
BLBD Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 906.38%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -56.38%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -32.07%.
The table below shows BLBD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BLBD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BLBD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 63.71% of graded US stocks.
- BLBD's asset turnover comes in at 2.354 -- ranking 1st of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- CPS, HY, and MPAA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BLBD.
The table below shows BLBD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BLBD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BLBD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.52||52-week high||$22.74|
|Prev. close||$11.31||52-week low||$7.14|
|Day high||$11.67||Avg. volume||101,262|
|50-day MA||$9.35||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.03||Market Cap||368.93M|
Blue Bird Corporation (BLBD) Company Bio
Blue Bird Corporation designs, engineers, manufactures, and sells school buses and aftermarket parts in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Fort Valley, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
BLBD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BLBD Latest Social Stream
View Full BLBD Social Stream
Latest BLBD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BLUE BIRD CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BLBD as an investment opportunity.
These three new stocks recently went public, and investing in them could be very rewarding as the companies have great potential.
Blue Bird Commends EPA’s Clean School Bus Rebate Funding Awards to Accelerate Adoption of Zero-Emission Student Transportation
MACON, Ga., October 26, 2022--Blue Bird Corporation (Nasdaq: BLBD), the leader in electric and low-emission school buses, applauds today’s announcement by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to award landmark funding for over 2,400 clean school buses to school districts spanning all 50 U.S. states, several Tribes and U.S. territories. 95 percent of the buses will be electric, zero-emission vehicles.
San Diego County's Ramona Unified School District, Blue Bird and Nuvve Unveil 8 New V2G-Enabled and Qualified Electric School Buses
Nuvve Holding Corp. (Nasdaq: NVVE), a global cleantech company electrifying the planet through its intelligent energy platform, along with Blue Bird Corporation (Nasdaq: BLBD), the leader in electric and low-emission school buses, and the Ramona Unified School District in California's San Diego County, today announced the unveiling of eight electric, zero-emission school buses powered by DC fast chargers supplied by Nuvve and enabled with Nuvve's GIVe™ vehicle-to-grid (V2G) energy aggregation pl
Amid a second leg of the market sell-off, BLBD is threatening to hit an all-time low. With normalcy likely on the horizon, BLBD has big potential upside.
Blue Bird Corporation (Nasdaq: BLBD), the leader in electric and low-emission school buses, lauds yesterday’s announcement by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to double the funding awarded for clean school buses to nearly $1 billion this year. The rebate program accelerates the replacement of diesel-powered school buses with zero- and low-emission school buses. The funds will also
BLBD Price Returns