Ballard Power Systems, Inc. (BLDP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BLDP POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where BLDP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 45.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BLDP is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- BLDP ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
BLDP Stock Summary
- BLDP's price/sales ratio is 21.29; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 93.72% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.08 for BALLARD POWER SYSTEMS INC; that's greater than it is for only 7.32% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, BALLARD POWER SYSTEMS INC is reporting a growth rate of 162.84%; that's higher than 90% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BALLARD POWER SYSTEMS INC are CRBU, PRTC, RXRX, AGLE, and VYGR.
- BLDP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BALLARD POWER SYSTEMS INC's official web site, go to www.ballard.com.
BLDP Valuation Summary
- BLDP's EV/EBIT ratio is -8.4; this is 149.7% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- BLDP's price/sales ratio has moved up 10.3 over the prior 238 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BLDP.
BLDP Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -667.08%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 10.53%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 53.34%.
The table below shows BLDP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BLDP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BLDP has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 5.91% of graded US stocks.
- BLDP's asset turnover comes in at 0.086 -- ranking 41st of 53 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- FCEL, SPB, and SCWO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BLDP.
The table below shows BLDP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BLDP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BLDP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.43||52-week high||$19.66|
|Prev. close||$6.58||52-week low||$5.75|
|Day high||$6.47||Avg. volume||4,396,704|
|50-day MA||$7.70||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.10||Market Cap||1.92B|
Ballard Power Systems, Inc. (BLDP) Company Bio
Ballard Power Systems Inc. engages in the development and commercialization of proton exchange membrane fuel cells worldwide. The company is primarily involved in the design, development, manufacture, sale, and service of fuel cell stacks, modules, and systems for various applications. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Burnaby, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
BLDP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BLDP Latest Social Stream
View Full BLDP Social Stream
Latest BLDP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BALLARD POWER SYSTEMS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BLDP as an investment opportunity.
Hydrogen is finally ready to reshape the energy landscape with ultra-affordable, energy-dense, reliable and transportable clean energy.
Ballard Power Systems deepens strategic partnership with Quantron AG and receives order for 140 fuel cell engines
Ballard Power Systems (NASDAQ: BLDP) (TSX: BLDP) today announced a minority equity investment in Quantron AG, a global electric vehicle integrator and an emerging specialty OEM, to accelerate fuel cell truck adoption. As part of Quantron's financing round of up to 50 million euros, Ballard's investment proceeds will be used by Quantron to develop their truck fuel cell vehicle platforms, under the terms of a Joint Development Agreement. Ballard will be the exclusive fuel cell supplier to Quantron
The clean energy revolution is about to kick into hypergrowth mode, and these three hydrogen stocks are ready to soar because of it.
Shareholders have faith in loss-making Ballard Power Systems (TSE:BLDP) as stock climbs 9.7% in past week, taking five-year gain to 83%
Stock pickers are generally looking for stocks that will outperform the broader market. And while active stock picking...
Ballard Power stock rallies after Medha Servo order will help develop India's first hydrogen-powered trains
Shares of Ballard Power Systems Inc. ran up 3.4% in premarket trading Tuesday, after the fuel cell company announced an order from India-based rail system integrator Medha Servo Drives. The order comes after Medha was contracted by Indian Railways to develop India's first hydrogen powered trains. Ballard said Indian Railways expects their investment in the hydrogen fuel cell product to have a payback of less than two years, since hydrogen now costs less than diesel fuel. Financial terms of the o
BLDP Price Returns
Continue Researching BLDPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Ballard Power Systems Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Ballard Power Systems Inc (BLDP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ballard Power Systems Inc (BLDP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ballard Power Systems Inc (BLDP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch