Ballard Power Systems, Inc. (BLDP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BLDP POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where BLDP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.67% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BLDP is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- BLDP ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
BLDP Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 49.08, Ballard Power Systems Inc has a higher such ratio than 94.44% of stocks in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.1 for Ballard Power Systems Inc; that's greater than it is for only 8.67% of US stocks.
- Ballard Power Systems Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -24.44%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 11.49% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ballard Power Systems Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SWAV, PHR, INSP, STXS, and NTLA.
- Visit BLDP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ballard.com.
BLDP Valuation Summary
- BLDP's price/sales ratio is 49.1; this is 2627.78% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- BLDP's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 59 over the prior 224 months.
- BLDP's price/earnings ratio has moved down 78.4 over the prior 224 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BLDP.
BLDP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BLDP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.53||52-week high||$42.28|
|Prev. close||$15.60||52-week low||$12.68|
|Day high||$15.62||Avg. volume||5,622,849|
|50-day MA||$16.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$21.82||Market Cap||4.62B|
Ballard Power Systems, Inc. (BLDP) Company Bio
Ballard Power Systems Inc. engages in the development and commercialization of proton exchange membrane fuel cells worldwide. The company is primarily involved in the design, development, manufacture, sale, and service of fuel cell stacks, modules, and systems for various applications. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Burnaby, Canada.
BLDP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BLDP Latest Social Stream
View Full BLDP Social Stream
Latest BLDP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ballard Power Systems Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BLDP as an investment opportunity.
The latest 13F reporting period has come and gone, and Insider Monkey is again at the forefront when it comes to making use of this gold mine of data. Insider Monkey finished processing 866 13F filings submitted by hedge funds and prominent investors. These filings show these funds’ portfolio positions as of March 31st, 2020. […]
Do Ballard Power's recent partnerships threaten Plug Power's dominance in the fuel cell market?
An update about Biden's infrastructure plan and the swing in oil prices were just some of the factors driving clean energy stocks.
Shares of Plug Power (NASDAQ: PLUG) were down 2.9% at 3 p.m. EDT on Friday, with no apparent bad news for the fuel cell company. Chances are, however, today's decline has to do with the success of its rival in fuel cells, Ballard Power Systems (NASDAQ: BLDP). In contrast to the lack of news at Plug (aside from Seaport Global Acquisition's optimistic buy report on the stock yesterday), Ballard stock has been on a bit of a roll lately, and the company's public relations office may be sucking all the oxygen (and investor attention) out of the room.
Ballard Power Systems (BLDP) continues to receive orders for high-quality fuel cell modules from customers across the globe.
BLDP Price Returns
Continue Researching BLDPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Ballard Power Systems Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Ballard Power Systems Inc (BLDP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ballard Power Systems Inc (BLDP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ballard Power Systems Inc (BLDP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch