Builders FirstSource, Inc. (BLDR): Price and Financial Metrics
BLDR Stock Summary
- Builders FirstSource Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 95.48% of US listed stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Builders FirstSource Inc is higher than 85.57% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Builders FirstSource Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.82% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BLDR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GPS, USFD, SNX, CHRW, and RPM.
- BLDR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Builders FirstSource Inc's official web site, go to www.bldr.com.
BLDR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BLDR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$43.07||52-week high||$45.92|
|Prev. close||$42.32||52-week low||$9.00|
|Day high||$43.09||Avg. volume||2,256,682|
|50-day MA||$41.37||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$32.01||Market Cap||5.03B|
Builders FirstSource, Inc. (BLDR) Company Bio
Builders FirstSource manufactures and supplies structural and related building products for residential new construction primarily in the southern and eastern United States. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
BLDR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Builders FirstSource Inc. To summarize, we found that Builders FirstSource Inc ranked in the 67th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 83.83% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for BLDR, they are:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.56 years comes in at 0.49%; that's greater than 80.24% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Builders FirstSource Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than merely 11.15% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Basic Materials), Builders FirstSource Inc has a reliance on debt greater than 59.71% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BLDR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BLDR Latest Social Stream
View Full BLDR Social Stream
Latest BLDR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Builders FirstSource Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BLDR as an investment opportunity.
Builders FirstSource reported stellar 4Q earnings that exceeded the Street's estimates. Following the strong bottom-line performance, shares of the manufacturer and supplier of building materials closed 6.5% higher on Friday. Builders FirstSource (BLDR) reported adjusted earnings of $1.26 per share that surpassed analysts’ expectations of $0.90 and jumped 223.1% year-over-year. Revenues of $2.53 billion beat the Street's estimates of $2.48 billion and increased 43.5% from the year ago period. The year-over-year improvement in its revenues reflects higher commodity prices and benefits from acquisitions. While commodity price inflation added 26.5% to revenues, acquisitions completed during the last year contributed 2% to net sales growth.
Companies in The News Are: CRON,PEG,SSP,BLDR
Builders FirstSource (BLDR) closed the most recent trading day at $43.42, making no change from the previous trading session.
In this article, you will find the 12 best industrial stocks to buy now. Click to skip ahead and jump to the 5 Best Industrial Stocks to Buy Now. Based on a definition by Economy Watch, the “Industrial sector or secondary sector is one of the 3 sectors that make up a country’s economy. The […]
DALLAS, Feb. 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Builders FirstSource, Inc. (Nasdaq: BLDR) (“Builders FirstSource”), today announced that it increased the revolving facility commitments and extended the maturity date under its existing $900 million revolving credit facility (the “Facility”). In connection with the amended and restated Facility, the Company increased the total commitment from $900 million to $1.4 billion and extended the maturity date by 26 months to January 2026. The credit facility will be available for working capital needs, general corporate purposes and growth initiatives. Currently there are no borrowings outstanding on the credit facility. Truist Bank will continue to serve as administrative and collateral agent under the Facility. Separately, on February 1, 2021, Moody’...
BLDR Price Returns
Continue Researching BLDRWant to do more research on Builders FirstSource Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Builders FirstSource Inc (BLDR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Builders FirstSource Inc (BLDR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Builders FirstSource Inc (BLDR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!