Builders FirstSource, Inc. (BLDR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BLDR POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where BLDR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.93% of US stocks.
- BLDR's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- BLDR ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
BLDR Stock Summary
- BUILDERS FIRSTSOURCE INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 88.93% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 3.97, BUILDERS FIRSTSOURCE INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 6.72% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- BUILDERS FIRSTSOURCE INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 21.69%, greater than the shareholder yield of 93.4% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BUILDERS FIRSTSOURCE INC, a group of peers worth examining would be JLL, AAP, LAD, WCC, and AIT.
- Visit BLDR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bldr.com.
BLDR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, BLDR's price/sales ratio is 61.54% lower, now standing at 0.5.
- Over the past 214 months, BLDR's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BLDR.
BLDR Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 179.55%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 587.32%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 14.35%.
The table below shows BLDR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BLDR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BLDR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 52.07% of graded US stocks.
- BLDR's asset turnover comes in at 2.034 -- ranking 47th of 165 Retail stocks.
- KAR, TJX, and MUSA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BLDR.
The table below shows BLDR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BLDR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BLDR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$77.33||52-week high||$78.60|
|Prev. close||$75.68||52-week low||$48.91|
|Day high||$77.46||Avg. volume||1,430,250|
|50-day MA||$66.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$62.86||Market Cap||11.38B|
Builders FirstSource, Inc. (BLDR) Company Bio
Builders FirstSource manufactures and supplies structural and related building products for residential new construction primarily in the southern and eastern United States. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
BLDR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BLDR Latest Social Stream
View Full BLDR Social Stream
Latest BLDR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BUILDERS FIRSTSOURCE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BLDR as an investment opportunity.
Investors need to pay close attention to Builders FirstSource (BLDR) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
The Zacks Style Scores offers investors a way to easily find top-rated stocks based on their investing style. Here's why you should take advantage.
Builders FirstSource Inc (NYSE: BLDR) has appointed Dave Rush as its Chief Executive Officer, effective immediately. Rush had served as Interim CEO of the company since November 18, 2022, when he was also appointed to the Board. In November, Dave Flitman stepped down as President, CEO and member of the Board to accept another opportunity outside of the industry. Rush, in his previous role as Executive Vice President, Strategic Management Office, oversaw the execution of enterprise-wide initiativ
DALLAS, Jan. 10, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Builders FirstSource, Inc. (NYSE: BLDR) (“Builders FirstSource” or the "Company") today announced that Dave Rush has been named Chief Executive Officer, effective immediately. Mr. Rush has served as Interim Chief Executive Officer of Builders FirstSource since November 18, 2022, when he was also appointed to the Company’s Board of Directors. Board Chair Paul Levy stated, “We are pleased to announce that Dave Rush has been appointed Chief Executive Office
In short term, industry-wide headwinds should negatively affect BLDR’s revenue and margin. Long-term outlook for the homebuilding industry is strong. Read more here.
BLDR Price Returns
Continue Researching BLDRWant to do more research on Builders FirstSource Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Builders FirstSource Inc (BLDR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Builders FirstSource Inc (BLDR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Builders FirstSource Inc (BLDR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch