Builders FirstSource, Inc. (BLDR): Price and Financial Metrics
BLDR Stock Summary
- Builders FirstSource Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 96.52% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Builders FirstSource Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Builders FirstSource Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 15.88%, greater than the shareholder yield of 87.84% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BLDR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ABG, NSIT, BMCH, LAD, and GIII.
- Visit BLDR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bldr.com.
BLDR Stock Price Chart More Charts
BLDR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.72||52-week high||$28.43|
|Prev. close||$26.70||52-week low||$12.50|
|Day high||$26.79||Avg. volume||1,249,684|
|50-day MA||$26.02||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$21.15||Market Cap||2.86B|
Builders FirstSource, Inc. (BLDR) Company Bio
Builders FirstSource manufactures and supplies structural and related building products for residential new construction primarily in the southern and eastern United States. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Dallas, Texas.