Builders FirstSource, Inc. (BLDR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BLDR POWR Grades
- BLDR scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 95.53% of US stocks.
- BLDR's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- BLDR's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 7.97% of US stocks).
BLDR Stock Summary
- BLDR's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 2.17 -- higher than just 9.83% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Builders FirstSource Inc is reporting a growth rate of 338.98%; that's higher than 93.53% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Builders FirstSource Inc comes in at 132.44%, a number that bests 93.88% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Builders FirstSource Inc are LKQ, LAD, MHK, M, and AAP.
- Visit BLDR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bldr.com.
BLDR Valuation Summary
- BLDR's price/sales ratio is 0.8; this is 50% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- BLDR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 3.4 over the prior 197 months.
- Over the past 197 months, BLDR's price/earnings ratio has gone up 2.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BLDR.
BLDR Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 695.18%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 3.26%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 261.1%.
The table below shows BLDR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BLDR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BLDR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 52.07% of graded US stocks.
- BLDR's asset turnover comes in at 2.034 -- ranking 47th of 165 Retail stocks.
- KAR, TJX, and MUSA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BLDR.
The table below shows BLDR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BLDR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BLDR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$66.27||52-week high||$86.48|
|Prev. close||$62.24||52-week low||$39.24|
|Day high||$66.58||Avg. volume||2,665,350|
|50-day MA||$65.16||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$65.72||Market Cap||11.71B|
Builders FirstSource, Inc. (BLDR) Company Bio
Builders FirstSource manufactures and supplies structural and related building products for residential new construction primarily in the southern and eastern United States. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
BLDR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BLDR Latest Social Stream
View Full BLDR Social Stream
Latest BLDR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Builders FirstSource Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BLDR as an investment opportunity.
One part of the economy that has been particularly hot as of late has been the real estate market. Whether it be buying a home or fixing one up, demand for housing and housing-related goods has risen significantly over the past year. One of the companies that has been a...
Builders FirstSource, Inc. (NYSE: BLDR ) Board authorized a repurchase of $1 billion of its common shares. Under the completed … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Builders FirstSource (BLDR) has authorized the company to repurchase $1B of its common shares, representing 7.6% of total market cap
Follows completion of $2 Billion stock repurchase programs initiated in 2021DALLAS, Feb. 18, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Builders FirstSource, Inc. (NYSE: BLDR) (“Builders FirstSource” or the "Company"), the nation's premier supplier of building materials and services, today announced its Board has authorized the Company to repurchase $1 billion of its common shares. Dave Flitman, President and CEO of Builders FirstSource commented, “The completion of our prior share repurchase plans and our new re
The threat of rising interest rates is real, but these are some of the best stocks to buy to go on the defensive.
BLDR Price Returns
Continue Researching BLDRWant to do more research on Builders FirstSource Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Builders FirstSource Inc (BLDR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Builders FirstSource Inc (BLDR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Builders FirstSource Inc (BLDR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch