BioLife Solutions, Inc. (BLFS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BLFS POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where BLFS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 55.2% of US stocks.
- BLFS's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- BLFS's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 2.1% of US stocks).
BLFS Stock Summary
- BLFS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 896.84 -- higher than 96.35% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- BLFS's current price/earnings ratio is 198.67, which is higher than 96.88% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 3,638.28%, Biolife Solutions Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 99.43% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Biolife Solutions Inc are YEXT, RMO, FUBO, MARK, and TDOC.
- Visit BLFS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.biolifesolutions.com.
BLFS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, BLFS's price/sales ratio is 182.82% higher, now standing at 32.1.
- Over the past 243 months, BLFS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 190.6.
- BLFS's price/sales ratio has moved up 31.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BLFS.
BLFS Growth Metrics
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 56.3%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 106.66%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 469.22%.
The table below shows BLFS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BLFS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BLFS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 17.91% of graded US stocks.
- BLFS's asset turnover comes in at 0.249 -- ranking 137th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- MASI, NVNO, and ZYXI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BLFS.
The table below shows BLFS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BLFS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BLFS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.64||52-week high||$60.67|
|Prev. close||$13.81||52-week low||$10.40|
|Day high||$14.76||Avg. volume||433,817|
|50-day MA||$13.34||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$29.02||Market Cap||620.88M|
BioLife Solutions, Inc. (BLFS) Company Bio
BioLife Solutions, Inc. develops, manufactures, and markets patented tissue hypothermic storage and cryopreservation freeze media products for cells, tissues, and organs in the United States. Its products are serum-free and protein-free solutions, which are formulated to reduce preservation-induced, and delayed-onset cell damage and death. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Bothell, Washington.
Most Popular Stories View All
BLFS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BLFS Latest Social Stream
View Full BLFS Social Stream
Latest BLFS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Biolife Solutions Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BLFS as an investment opportunity.
BioLife Solutions to Report Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2021 Financial Results and Provide Business Update on February 28, 2022
BioLife Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ: BLFS), a leading supplier of class-defining bioproduction tools and services for the cell and gene therapies ("CGT") and broader biopharma markets, today announced the Company's fourth quarter and full year 2021 financial results will be released after market close on Monday, February 28th. The Company will host a conference call and live webcast at 4:30pm ET (1:30pm PT) that day. Management will provide an overview of the Company's financial results and a genera
PETQ vs. BLFS: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
The external fund manager backed by Berkshire Hathaway's Charlie Munger, Li Lu, makes no bones about it when he says...
Cincinnati, OH, based Investment company Horan Capital Advisors, LLC. (Current Portfolio) buys BorgWarner Inc, Cincinnati Bancorp Inc, Schwab Emerging Markets Equity ETF, Intercontinental Exchange Inc, Coca-Cola Co, sells AT&T Inc, iShares Core MSCI Emerging Markets ETF, Eaton Corp PLC, BioLife Solutions Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Horan Capital Advisors, LLC..
Investment company Peoples Bank (Current Portfolio) buys BioLife Solutions Inc, iShares 0-5 Year TIPS Bond ETF, SPDR Portfolio Short Term Corporate Bond ETF, General Motors Co, Air Transport Services Group Inc, sells Cummins Inc, Rio Tinto PLC, Citigroup Inc, Pioneer Natural Resources Co, Dow Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Peoples Bank .
BLFS Price Returns