BioLife Solutions, Inc. (BLFS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BLFS POWR Grades
- BLFS scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 70.05% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BLFS is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- BLFS's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 11.19% of US stocks).
BLFS Stock Summary
- BLFS's current price/earnings ratio is 548.84, which is higher than 98.7% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 2,975.31%, Biolife Solutions Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 99.34% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Biolife Solutions Inc is reporting a growth rate of 392.53%; that's higher than 93.99% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Biolife Solutions Inc are PCTY, YELP, LLNW, PCRX, and SGH.
- BLFS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Biolife Solutions Inc's official web site, go to www.biolifesolutions.com.
BLFS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, BLFS's price/sales ratio is 182.82% higher, now standing at 32.1.
- Over the past 243 months, BLFS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 190.6.
- BLFS's price/sales ratio has moved up 31.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BLFS.
BLFS Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 284.98%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 597.03%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -35.34%.
The table below shows BLFS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BLFS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BLFS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 18.96% of graded US stocks.
- BLFS's asset turnover comes in at 0.249 -- ranking 138th of 183 Medical Equipment stocks.
- ZYXI, HJLI, and NURO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BLFS.
The table below shows BLFS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BLFS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BLFS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$47.71||52-week high||$60.67|
|Prev. close||$47.12||52-week low||$25.20|
|Day high||$48.11||Avg. volume||350,945|
|50-day MA||$48.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$41.04||Market Cap||1.94B|
BioLife Solutions, Inc. (BLFS) Company Bio
BioLife Solutions, Inc. develops, manufactures, and markets patented tissue hypothermic storage and cryopreservation freeze media products for cells, tissues, and organs in the United States. Its products are serum-free and protein-free solutions, which are formulated to reduce preservation-induced, and delayed-onset cell damage and death. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Bothell, Washington.
Most Popular Stories View All
BLFS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BLFS Latest Social Stream
View Full BLFS Social Stream
Latest BLFS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Biolife Solutions Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BLFS as an investment opportunity.
BioLife Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq: BLFS) ("BioLife" or the "Company"), a leading developer and supplier of class-defining bioproduction products and services for cell and gene therapies and the broader biopharma market, today announced that Joydeep Goswami, Chief Strategy and Corporate Development Officer at Illumina, will join its board of directors on October 1, 2021. In his role, he is responsible for driving planning, strategic partnerships, and acquisitions. Mr. Goswami replaces Andrew Hinson
BioLife Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq: BLFS) ("BioLife" or the "Company"), a leading developer and supplier of class-defining bioproduction products and services for cell and gene therapies and the broader biopharma market, today announced that Roderick de Greef, Chief Financial Officer, plans to retire on December 31, 2021 after a distinguished career with the Company. The Company has retained executive search firm Strawn Arnold to identify candidates to succeed Mr. de Greef. Mr. de Greef will consul
Michael Rice, CEO at Biolife Solutions (NASDAQ:BLFS), made a large buy and sell of company shares on September 9, according to a new SEC filing. What Happened: A Form 4 filing from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission states that Michael Rice purchased 22,922 Biolife Solutions shares at a price of $1.64 per share for a total of $37,592 on September 9. They then sold their shares on multiple transactions in the open market. They sold at prices ranging from $52.50 to $52.59 to raise a total
BioLife Solutions, Inc. ( NASDAQ:BLFS ), is not the largest company out there, but it saw a significant share price...
The company, which specializes in cold-storage solutions for biotechs, had a hot month.
BLFS Price Returns