BioLife Solutions, Inc. (BLFS): Price and Financial Metrics
BLFS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.72||52-week high||$26.89|
|Prev. close||$13.30||52-week low||$10.48|
|Day high||$13.81||Avg. volume||360,842|
|50-day MA||$14.81||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.73||Market Cap||596.68M|
BLFS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BLFS POWR Grades
- BLFS scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 42.03% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BLFS is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- BLFS's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 1.68% of US stocks).
BLFS Stock Summary
- BIOLIFE SOLUTIONS INC's stock had its IPO on May 26, 1992, making it an older stock than 81.1% of US equities in our set.
- BLFS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 14.28% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 72.37%, BIOLIFE SOLUTIONS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 87.47% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BLFS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ZUO, OSPN, ATRC, BRZE, and BLFY.
- Visit BLFS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.biolifesolutions.com.
BLFS Valuation Summary
- BLFS's price/sales ratio is 3.5; this is 12.5% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- BLFS's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BLFS.
BLFS Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 310.3%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 125.97%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 349.74%.
The table below shows BLFS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BLFS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BLFS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 17.91% of graded US stocks.
- BLFS's asset turnover comes in at 0.249 -- ranking 137th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- MASI, NVNO, and ZYXI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BLFS.
The table below shows BLFS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BioLife Solutions, Inc. (BLFS) Company Bio
BioLife Solutions, Inc. develops, manufactures, and markets patented tissue hypothermic storage and cryopreservation freeze media products for cells, tissues, and organs in the United States. Its products are serum-free and protein-free solutions, which are formulated to reduce preservation-induced, and delayed-onset cell damage and death. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Bothell, Washington.
BLFS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BLFS Latest Social Stream
View Full BLFS Social Stream
Latest BLFS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BIOLIFE SOLUTIONS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BLFS as an investment opportunity.
Shares of BioLife Solutions (NASDAQ: BLFS) were down more than 37% for the week, as of 3:15 p.m. ET on Friday, according to data provided by S&P Global Market Intelligence. BioLife is a cell- and gene-therapy bioproduction tools and services company. It makes cell-storage media, thawing solutions, cold chain accessories, and cryopreservation freeze media products.
Market forces rained on the parade of BioLife Solutions, Inc. ( NASDAQ:BLFS ) shareholders today, when the analysts...
Shares of BioLife Solutions (NASDAQ: BLFS) were down by more than 27% as of 1:15 p.m. on Wednesday after the healthcare company posted its second-quarter earnings report. BioLife makes bio preservation tools for cells and tissues for the gene therapy market. Along with its second-quarter earnings report, it said it plans to divest itself of its Stirling Ultracold and CBS freezer assets by the end of 2023, allowing it to focus on higher-margin assets.
BioLife Solutions, Inc. (BLFS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -27.78% and 10.07%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
BioLife Solutions Reports Second Quarter 2023 Financial Results, Updates Full Year 2023 Guidance and Provides Pro Forma First Half 2023 Financial Profile Excluding Freezer Business
BioLife Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq: BLFS) ("BioLife" or the "Company"), a leading supplier of class-defining bioproduction tools and services for the cell and gene therapy (CGT) and broader biopharma markets, today announced financial results for the second quarter and six months of 2023 and updated guidance for the full year 2023. Management is also providing a first half 2023 financial profile of certain pro forma financial metrics excluding Stirling Ultracold (Stirling) and Custom Biogenic Syste
BLFS Price Returns