BioLife Solutions, Inc. (BLFS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BLFS POWR Grades
- BLFS scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 68.48% of US stocks.
- BLFS's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- BLFS's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 21.56% of US stocks).
BLFS Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for BLFS is currently 224.49, higher than 98.2% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 33.09, Biolife Solutions Inc has a higher such ratio than 92.65% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 865.8%, Biolife Solutions Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 98.34% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Biolife Solutions Inc are CSTL, SWTX, BLI, VUZI, and EPAY.
- BLFS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Biolife Solutions Inc's official web site, go to www.biolifesolutions.com.
BLFS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BLFS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$43.10||52-week high||$47.97|
|Prev. close||$43.23||52-week low||$15.05|
|Day high||$43.41||Avg. volume||293,698|
|50-day MA||$34.06||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$35.06||Market Cap||1.74B|
BioLife Solutions, Inc. (BLFS) Company Bio
BioLife Solutions, Inc. develops, manufactures, and markets patented tissue hypothermic storage and cryopreservation freeze media products for cells, tissues, and organs in the United States. Its products are serum-free and protein-free solutions, which are formulated to reduce preservation-induced, and delayed-onset cell damage and death. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Bothell, Washington.
BLFS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BLFS Latest Social Stream
View Full BLFS Social Stream
Latest BLFS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Biolife Solutions Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BLFS as an investment opportunity.
BioLife Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq: BLFS) ("BioLife" or the "Company"), a leading developer and supplier of class-defining bioproduction products and services for cell and gene therapies and the broader biopharma market, today announced the launch of its new corporate brand identity, redesigned logo, and website. The new brand identity was created to better reflect BioLife's expanded portfolio of bioproduction tools and services.
This Is The Reason Why We Think BioLife Solutions, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:BLFS) CEO Deserves A Bump Up To Their Compensation
The impressive results at BioLife Solutions, Inc. ( NASDAQ:BLFS ) recently will be great news for shareholders. At the...
Companies In The News Are: ACB, NEWR, BLFS, GLOB
Analysts Have Made A Financial Statement On BioLife Solutions, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:BLFS) First-Quarter Report
BioLife Solutions, Inc. ( NASDAQ:BLFS ) investors will be delighted, with the company turning in some strong numbers...
BLFS earnings call for the period ending March 31, 2021.
BLFS Price Returns