BioLife Solutions, Inc. (BLFS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BLFS POWR Grades
- BLFS scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 76.66% of US stocks.
- BLFS's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- BLFS ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
BLFS Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.16 for BIOLIFE SOLUTIONS INC; that's greater than it is for only 11.52% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, BLFS has reported earnings growth of 603.65%, putting it ahead of 97.09% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that BLFS's revenue has grown 60.29% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 85.59% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BLFS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LSPD, ACCD, NTRB, VISL, and CDLX.
- BLFS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BIOLIFE SOLUTIONS INC's official web site, go to www.biolifesolutions.com.
BLFS Valuation Summary
- BLFS's price/earnings ratio is -9.5; this is 142.99% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, BLFS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 4.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BLFS.
BLFS Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -562.12%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 349.74%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 162.5%.
The table below shows BLFS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BLFS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BLFS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 17.91% of graded US stocks.
- BLFS's asset turnover comes in at 0.249 -- ranking 137th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- MASI, NVNO, and ZYXI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BLFS.
The table below shows BLFS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BLFS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BLFS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.02||52-week high||$29.92|
|Prev. close||$26.07||52-week low||$10.40|
|Day high||$26.89||Avg. volume||348,900|
|50-day MA||$21.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.36||Market Cap||1.11B|
BioLife Solutions, Inc. (BLFS) Company Bio
BioLife Solutions, Inc. develops, manufactures, and markets patented tissue hypothermic storage and cryopreservation freeze media products for cells, tissues, and organs in the United States. Its products are serum-free and protein-free solutions, which are formulated to reduce preservation-induced, and delayed-onset cell damage and death. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Bothell, Washington.
Most Popular Stories View All
BLFS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BLFS Latest Social Stream
View Full BLFS Social Stream
Latest BLFS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BIOLIFE SOLUTIONS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BLFS as an investment opportunity.
iVexSol® Closes $23.8M Series A-3 Financing; Funds to Revolutionize the Production of Lentiviral Vectors
LEXINGTON, Mass., Jan. 26, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- iVexSol Inc., a technology-based lentiviral vector (LVV) contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO), announced $23.8 million in Series A-3 funding. New investors Bristol Myers Squibb (NYSE: BMY), Charles River Laboratories (NYSE: CRL) and Asahi Kasei Medical, a division of Asahi Kasei (NYSE: AHKSY), join existing investors which include Casdin Capital and BioLife Solutions (Nasdaq: BLFS) to close Series A financing at a total of
BioLife Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq: BLFS) ("BioLife" or the "Company"), a leading developer and supplier of class-defining bioproduction products and services for the cell and gene therapy (CGT) and the broader biopharma markets, today announced the dates of its 2023 analyst day and upcoming investor conferences where management will be presenting and meeting with current and prospective investors.
BioLife Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq: BLFS) ("BioLife" or the "Company"), a leading developer and supplier of class-defining bioproduction products and services for the cell and gene therapy (CGT) and the broader biopharma markets, today announced that the Company was recently named as one of Seattle Business magazine's Washington's Best Companies to Work for.
BioLife Solutions Announces 2022 Fourth Quarter and Full Year Preliminary Unaudited Revenue and Introduces 2023 Revenue Guidance
BioLife Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq: BLFS) ("BioLife" or the "Company"), a leading developer and supplier of class-defining bioproduction products and services for the cell and gene therapy (CGT) and the broader biopharma markets, today announced 2022 fourth quarter and full year preliminary unaudited revenue and introduced 2023 revenue guidance.
While BioLife Solutions, Inc. ( NASDAQ:BLFS ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it saw...
BLFS Price Returns