Blue Foundry Bancorp (BLFY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BLFY POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where BLFY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.78% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BLFY is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- BLFY ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
BLFY Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.47, BLUE FOUNDRY BANCORP is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 4.24% of US stocks.
- BLUE FOUNDRY BANCORP's stock had its IPO on July 16, 2021, making it an older stock than just 3.67% of US equities in our set.
- The volatility of BLUE FOUNDRY BANCORP's share price is greater than that of just 2.13% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BLUE FOUNDRY BANCORP, a group of peers worth examining would be ALYA, THS, CNOB, MATW, and OCFC.
- To check out BLUE FOUNDRY BANCORP's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001846017.
BLFY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, BLFY's EV/EBIT ratio is 3812.61% lower, now standing at -412.1.
- Over the past 19 months, BLFY's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BLFY.
BLFY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BLFY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.62||52-week high||$14.89|
|Prev. close||$11.59||52-week low||$11.01|
|Day high||$11.72||Avg. volume||54,647|
|50-day MA||$12.66||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.12||Market Cap||323.99M|
Blue Foundry Bancorp (BLFY) Company Bio
Blue Foundry Bancorp operates as a bank holding company for Blue Foundry Bank, a savings bank that offers various banking products and services for individuals and businesses. It offers deposits; and loans, such as one-to-four family residential property, home equity, commercial real estate, multi-family, construction, commercial and industrial, and other consumer loans, as well as home equity lines of credit. It operates 16 branches in Bergen, Morris, Essex, and Passaic Counties, New Jersey. The company was formerly known as Boiling Springs Bancorp and changed its name to Blue Foundry Bancorp in July 2019. Blue Foundry Bancorp was founded in 1939 and is based in Rutherford, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
BLFY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BLFY Latest Social Stream
View Full BLFY Social Stream
Latest BLFY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BLUE FOUNDRY BANCORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BLFY as an investment opportunity.
Blue Foundry Bancorp (BLFY)
Q4 2022 Earnings Conference Call
January 25, 2023, 11:00 AM ET
Jim Nesci - President and CEO
Kelly Pecoraro - CFO
Conference Call Participants
Christopher O'Connell - KBW
Laurie Hunsicker - Compass Point
Good morning, and welcome to Blue Foundry Bancorp's Fourth Quarter 2022 Earnings Call. My name is Graham, and I will be your conference operator today.
Comments made during today's call may include forward-looking statements, which are based on management's current expectations and are subject to uncertainty and changes in circumstances. Blue Foundry encourage all participant ...
RUTHERFORD, N. J. , Jan. 25, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Blue Foundry Bancorp (NASDAQ:BLFY) (the “Company”), the holding company for Blue Foundry Bank (the “Bank”), today reported net income of $2.4 million, or $0.09 per diluted common share, for the year ended December 31, 2022 compared to a net loss of $36.3 million for the year ended December 31, 2021. Net income was $562 thousand, or $0.02 per diluted common share, for the three months ended December 31, 2022 compared to $1.2 million, or $0.05
RUTHERFORD, N.J., Jan. 11, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Blue Foundry Bancorp (NASDAQ: BLFY) (the “Company”), the holding company for Blue Foundry Bank, announced that it will release financial results for the quarter and year-end December 31, 2022 on the morning of Wednesday, January 25, 2023. A copy of the earnings release will be available on the Company’s website, https://ir.bluefoundrybank.com/, in the News section and at the SEC’s website, https://www.sec.gov/. Representatives of the Company wi
Seasoned leader brings decades of legal and compliance expertise to the BoardRUTHERFORD, N.J., Jan. 05, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Blue Foundry Bancorp (Nasdaq: BLFY) (the “Company”), announced today the appointment of Elizabeth Varki Jobes, Esq. as a Director, effective immediately. James D. Nesci, President and Chief Executive Officer stated, “We are excited to welcome Ms. Jobes to Blue Foundry’s Board of Directors. Her years of combined legal and compliance experience leading large, global comp
RUTHERFORD, N.J., Oct. 26, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Blue Foundry Bancorp (NASDAQ:BLFY) (the “Company”), the holding company for Blue Foundry Bank (the “Bank”), today reported net income of $1.2 million, or $0.05 per diluted common share, for the three months ended September 30, 2022, compared to $40 thousand, or $0.00 per diluted common share, for the three months ended June 30, 2022, and a net loss of $15.0 million for the three months ended September 30, 2021.
BLFY Price Returns