Bridgeline Digital, Inc. (BLIN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BLIN POWR Grades
- BLIN scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 99.68% of US stocks.
- BLIN's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 153 days.
- BLIN's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 9.35% of US stocks).
BLIN Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $21,428,980, Bridgeline Digital Inc has a greater market value than only 3.54% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 266.95%, Bridgeline Digital Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 95.49% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Bridgeline Digital Inc's share price is greater than that of 96.46% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Bridgeline Digital Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CPSI, SUPN, ACIW, LIVN, and CEMI.
- Visit BLIN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bridgeline.com.
BLIN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, BLIN's price/sales ratio is 33.94% lower, now standing at 3.6.
- Over the past 171 months, BLIN's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.1.
- Over the past 171 months, BLIN's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BLIN.
BLIN Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 142.37%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 142.37%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 51.95%.
The table below shows BLIN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BLIN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BLIN has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 14.93% of graded US stocks.
- BLIN's asset turnover comes in at 0.657 -- ranking 246th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- INFO, BTCS, and ASPS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BLIN.
The table below shows BLIN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BLIN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BLIN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.25||52-week high||$6.20|
|Prev. close||$1.20||52-week low||$1.06|
|Day high||$1.25||Avg. volume||97,743|
|50-day MA||$1.27||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.94||Market Cap||12.77M|
Bridgeline Digital, Inc. (BLIN) Company Bio
Bridgeline Digital, Inc. operates as a digital engagement company in the United States. The company's Bridgeline's Unbound platform enables companies and developers to create websites, web applications, and online stores. It offers Bridgeline Unbound Experience Manager, a marketing automation engine and content management system; Bridgeline Unbound Content Manager that enables non-technical users to create, edit, and publish content via a browser-based interface; and Bridgeline Unbound Commerce, an online B2B and B2C commerce solution that allows users to manage domestic and international commerce initiatives. The company also provides Bridgeline Unbound Marketing, an online marketing management solution that helps marketers drive to their sites through personalized and targeted marketing automation flows; and Bridgeline Unbound Insights to manage, measure, and optimize web properties by recording detailed events and mining data for statistical analysis. In addition, it offers Bridgeline Unbound Social, a social media management solution that empowers customers to set up customized watch lists; and Bridgeline Unbound Franchises, a web content management and e-commerce platform to multi-unit organizations and franchises. Further, the company provides digital strategy, web design and development, usability engineering, information architecture, and search engine optimization services; application monitoring, emergency response, version control, load balancing, managed firewall security, and virus protection services; and shared, dedicated, and Software as a Service hosting services. Further, it offers OrchestraCMS by Bridgeline and Celebros Search by Bridgeline digital solutions. It serves vertical markets, such as financial services, retail brand names, health services and life sciences, technology, credit unions and regional banks, and associations and foundations through its direct sales force. The company was formerly known as Bridgeline Software, Inc. Bridgeline Digital, Inc. was founded in 2000 and is based in Burlington, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
BLIN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BLIN Latest Social Stream
View Full BLIN Social Stream
Latest BLIN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bridgeline Digital Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BLIN as an investment opportunity.
WOBURN, Mass., Feb. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bridgeline Digital, Inc. (NASDAQ: BLIN), a cloud-based marketing technology software provider, announced today that their site search product Hawksearch has been chosen by a large sporting goods wholesaler to power on-site search for five of their eCommerce sites. Recommended by a major player in the sporting goods industry, Hawksearch is quickly becoming the leader in this industry with multiple wins this quarter. The multi-brand wholesaler neede
Bridgeline Digital (BLIN) are launching a new product suite focused on the franchise industry and multi-location businesses called TruPresence. Bridgeline helps several Fortune-500 franchise and multi-location businesses for over a decade, including 7-Eleven, CVS, and Triumph. Bridgeline’s EVP of Franchise, Jeremy LaDuque says, “With our unique solutions for multi-location businesses, we’ll be...
WOBURN, Mass., Feb. 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bridgeline Digital, Inc. (NASDAQ: BLIN), a cloud-based marketing technology software provider, announced today that they are launching a new product suite focused on the franchise industry and multi-location businesses called TruPresence. The new brand reflects Bridgeline’s commitment to partners within the franchise space. Bridgeline helps several Fortune-500 franchise and multi-location businesses for over a decade, including 7-Eleven, CVS, and
First Quarter Total Revenue Increases 51% Versus Prior YearTotal Subscription and Licenses Revenue Increases 71% Versus Prior Year WOBURN, Mass., Feb. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bridgeline Digital, Inc. (NASDAQ: BLIN), a provider of SaaS Marketing Technology, today announced financial results for its fiscal first quarter ended December 31, 2021. “Our eCommerce360 strategy continues to drive growth and differentiate Bridgeline from other MarTech companies,” said Ari Kahn, Bridgeline's President
WOBURN, Mass., Feb. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bridgeline Digital, Inc. (NASDAQ: BLIN), a provider of cloud-based marketing technology software, announced today that it will release its financial results for the first quarter of fiscal 2022 on Thursday, February 10, 2022, at 4:30 p.m. ET. On that day, Ari Kahn, the Company's President and Chief Executive Officer, and Thomas Windhausen, the Company's Chief Financial Officer, plan to host a live conference call at 4:30 p.m. ET to discuss the fin
BLIN Price Returns
Continue Researching BLINWant to do more research on Bridgeline Digital Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Bridgeline Digital Inc (BLIN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Bridgeline Digital Inc (BLIN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Bridgeline Digital Inc (BLIN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch