Ball Corp. (BLL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BLL POWR Grades
- BLL scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 76.78% of US stocks.
- BLL's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- BLL's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 5.47% of US stocks).
BLL Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $29,220,747,536, BALL Corp has a greater market value than 90.6% of US stocks.
- BLL's went public 36.27 years ago, making it older than 92.84% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of BALL Corp's share price is greater than that of only 8.39% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BALL Corp are LVS, PSX, RYAAY, CX, and UHAL.
- Visit BLL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ball.com.
BLL Valuation Summary
- BLL's price/sales ratio is 2.4; this is 71.43% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, BLL's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.
- BLL's price/sales ratio has moved up 2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BLL.
BLL Growth Metrics
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 40.49%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 234.83%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 46.54%.
The table below shows BLL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BLL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BLL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 32.34% of graded US stocks.
- BLL's asset turnover comes in at 0.707 -- ranking 9th of 11 Shipping Containers stocks.
- CCK, DYSL, and GPK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BLL.
The table below shows BLL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BLL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BLL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$69.49||52-week high||$98.09|
|Prev. close||$71.91||52-week low||$69.10|
|Day high||$72.21||Avg. volume||1,873,519|
|50-day MA||$87.26||Dividend yield||1.15%|
|200-day MA||$90.47||Market Cap||22.22B|
Ball Corp. (BLL) Company Bio
Ball Corporation is an American company headquartered in Broomfield, Colorado. It is best known for its early production of glass jars, lids, and related products used for home canning. Since its founding in Buffalo, New York, in 1880, when it was known as the Wooden Jacket Can Company, the Ball company has expanded and diversified into other business ventures, including aerospace technology. It eventually became the world's largest manufacturer of recyclable metal beverage and food containers. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
BLL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BLL Latest Social Stream
View Full BLL Social Stream
Latest BLL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BALL Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BLL as an investment opportunity.
Ball Aerospace supported completion of critical design review (CDR) for NASA's Spectro-Photometer for the History of the Universe, Epoch of Reionization and Ices Explorer (SPHEREx) mission. Ball will now move forward with building the telescope and spacecraft.
Ball Corporation (NYSE: BLL), one of the world's leading suppliers of aluminum packaging and aerospace technologies, will speak to the investment community at the 2022 Bank of America Global Agriculture and Materials Conference on Wednesday, March 2, 2022.
Introduction For a large, established business, creating and finding growth opportunities is key to continued stock price growth. Ball Corp. (BLL) has been able to set up and achieve such strategic goals, allowing the business to maintain incremental growth and efficiency. But while Ball Corp. has paired stability and growth...
Ball Corporation (NYSE: BLL) and Kroenke Sports & Entertainment (KSE) have revealed the new Ball Arena signage at the entrance to the arena, marking a milestone moment for the two companies. In 2020, Ball and KSE established a first-of-its-kind partnership to advance sustainability in sports and entertainment, which includes naming rights for Ball Arena, home to the NBA's Denver Nuggets, NHL's Colorado Avalanche and NLL's Colorado Mammoth, alongside family entertainment and concerts.
Ball Corporation (NYSE: BLL), one of the world's leading suppliers of aluminum packaging and aerospace technologies, will speak to the investment community at the Barclays Industrial Select Conference in Miami, Fla., on Thursday, February 24, 2022.
BLL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|