Ball Corporation (BLL): Price and Financial Metrics
BLL Stock Summary
- BALL Corp's market capitalization of $28,365,652,284 is ahead of 91.62% of US-listed equities.
- BLL's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1,194.8 -- higher than 96.86% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- BALL Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.77% of US equities in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BALL Corp are RCL, RSG, UHAL, CCL, and PENN.
- Visit BLL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ball.com.
BLL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BLL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$86.35||52-week high||$102.76|
|Prev. close||$86.50||52-week low||$51.26|
|Day high||$87.05||Avg. volume||1,712,556|
|50-day MA||$89.91||Dividend yield||0.69%|
|200-day MA||$83.15||Market Cap||28.32B|
Ball Corporation (BLL) Company Bio
Ball Corporation supplies innovative, sustainable packaging solutions for beverage, food and household products customers, as well as aerospace and other technologies and services primarily for the U.S. government. The company was founded in 1880 and is based in Broomfield, Colorado.
BLL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for BALL Corp. To summarize, we found that BALL Corp ranked in the 11th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for BALL Corp ended up being:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.79 years comes in at -0.08%; that's greater than only 15.44% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 64.9% of its sector Consumer Cyclical.
- BALL Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than just 17.1% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BLL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BLL Latest Social Stream
View Full BLL Social Stream
Latest BLL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BALL Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BLL as an investment opportunity.
Ball Corporation (NYSE: BLL), one of the world's leading suppliers of aluminum packaging and aerospace technologies, will speak to the investment community at the 2021 Bank of America Global Agriculture and Materials Conference, on Thursday, March 4, 2021.
Passed away peacefully into the arms of her LORD and Saviour Jesus Christ on Saturday February 20th, 2021 at RVH Barrie, in her 90th year. Beloved husband of 70 years to Orley Ball.
Global Wine Market || Innovia Films Ltd. ITC Ltd. International Paper Company Philips Morris International, Inc. Ball Corp. Bemis Company, Inc.
Global wine and tobacco packaging market report published by Prophecy Market Insights offers holistic view of various influencing factors and aims to answer all the target market related questions. The research scope provides comprehensive market size, and other in-depth market information
Ball Aerospace Selected to Integrate and Test "Sailcraft" for NASA Solar Propulsion Technology Demonstration
BOULDER, Colo., Feb. 10, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Ball Aerospace has been selected to support Solar Cruiser, a NASA small satellite technology demonstration on the use of solar photons for propulsion in space. Ball will perform several mission-critical functions, including the integration and…
Ball Aerospace was selected to build the spacecraft for NASA's Global Lyman-alpha Imager of the Dynamic Exosphere (GLIDE) heliophysics science Mission of Opportunity. GLIDE will study variability in Earth's exosphere, the upper reaches of Earth's atmosphere where it touches space, by tracking far ultraviolet light emitted from hydrogen.
BLL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching BLLWant to see what other sources are saying about BALL Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!