Ball Corporation (BLL): Price and Financial Metrics
BLL Stock Summary
- BLL has a market capitalization of $21,770,469,955 -- more than approximately 91.25% of US stocks.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BLL is 3.43 -- better than 85.06% of US stocks.
- BALL Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.38% of US equities in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BALL Corp are VRSK, YUMC, TRU, STT, and CMG.
- BLL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BALL Corp's official web site, go to www.ball.com.
BLL Stock Price Chart More Charts
BLL Price/Volume Stats
Ball Corporation (BLL) Company Bio
Ball Corporation supplies innovative, sustainable packaging solutions for beverage, food and household products customers, as well as aerospace and other technologies and services primarily for the U.S. government. The company was founded in 1880 and is based in Broomfield, Colorado.