Ball Corporation (BLL): Price and Financial Metrics
BLL Stock Summary
- BALL Corp's market capitalization of $21,770,469,955 is ahead of 91.25% of US-listed equities.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BLL is 3.43 -- better than 85.06% of US stocks.
- BLL's went public 33.9 years ago, making it older than 92.4% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BALL Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be VRSK, YUMC, TRU, STT, and CMG.
- BLL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BALL Corp's official web site, go to www.ball.com.
BLL Stock Price Chart More Charts
BLL Price/Volume Stats
Ball Corporation (BLL) Company Bio
Ball Corporation supplies innovative, sustainable packaging solutions for beverage, food and household products customers, as well as aerospace and other technologies and services primarily for the U.S. government. The company was founded in 1880 and is based in Broomfield, Colorado.