Ball Corporation (BLL): Price and Financial Metrics
BLL Stock Summary
- BLL has a market capitalization of $22,313,504,968 -- more than approximately 90.92% of US stocks.
- BALL Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 84.87% of US listed stocks.
- BALL Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.49% of US equities in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BALL Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be YUMC, VRSK, TRU, ETR, and RYAAY.
- BLL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BALL Corp's official web site, go to www.ball.com.
BLL Stock Price Chart More Charts
BLL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$69.24||52-week high||$81.88|
|Prev. close||$69.18||52-week low||$48.81|
|Day high||$69.83||Avg. volume||2,167,708|
|50-day MA||$65.44||Dividend yield||0.87%|
|200-day MA||$68.20||Market Cap||22.65B|
Ball Corporation (BLL) Company Bio
Ball Corporation supplies innovative, sustainable packaging solutions for beverage, food and household products customers, as well as aerospace and other technologies and services primarily for the U.S. government. The company was founded in 1880 and is based in Broomfield, Colorado.