Ball Corporation (BLL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BLL POWR Grades
- BLL scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 90.03% of US stocks.
- BLL's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- BLL's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 8.31% of US stocks).
BLL Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $26,555,790,749, BALL Corp has a greater market value than 90.27% of US stocks.
- BALL Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.77% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, BLL is more volatile than only 2.75% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BALL Corp are ED, TSN, ET, EFX, and EIX.
- BLL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BALL Corp's official web site, go to www.ball.com.
BLL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BLL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$81.53||52-week high||$102.76|
|Prev. close||$80.46||52-week low||$66.25|
|Day high||$81.56||Avg. volume||1,915,986|
|50-day MA||$88.04||Dividend yield||0.74%|
|200-day MA||$88.53||Market Cap||26.76B|
Ball Corporation (BLL) Company Bio
Ball Corporation supplies innovative, sustainable packaging solutions for beverage, food and household products customers, as well as aerospace and other technologies and services primarily for the U.S. government. The company was founded in 1880 and is based in Broomfield, Colorado.
BLL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for BLL, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that BALL Corp ranked in the 11th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for BALL Corp ended up being:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.77 years comes in at -0.05%; that's greater than just 17.19% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 67.28% of its sector Consumer Cyclical.
- BALL Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 18.8% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BLL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BLL Latest Social Stream
View Full BLL Social Stream
Latest BLL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BALL Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BLL as an investment opportunity.
Plastic and Metal Packaging Market Size, Trends Analysis, Region, Demands and Forecasts Report 2021-2027 | Amcor, Ball Corporation, BASF
LOS ANGELES, United States: The report is an all-inclusive research study of the global Plastic and Metal Packaging market taking into account the growth factors, recent trends, developments, opportunities, and competitive landscape. The market analysts and researchers have done extensive analysis of the global Plastic and Metal Packaging market with the help of research 
In this article we are going to list the 15 Most Sustainable Companies In the United States. Follow this link to skip ahead and jump to the 5 Most Sustainable Companies In the United States. Companies are established generally with only one goal in mind: profit. When a company makes money, that profit flows to […]
Ball Corporation found using ticker (BLL) have now 15 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Buy''. The target price ranges between 120 and 87 calculating the mean target price we have 105.07. Given that the stocks previous close was at 83.37 this is indicating there is a potential upside of 26.0%. The day 50 moving average is 88.8 and the 200 day moving average is 89.3. The company has a market capitalisation of $27,094m. Visit the company website at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="BLL" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Ball Corporation supplies aluminum packaging products for the beverage, personal care, and household products industries in the United States, Brazil, and internationally. It operates through fou...
No summary available.
A stock with a really high share price can actually be cheap based on the company's earnings and vice versa. The bottom line here is that some great stocks come with high share prices and some don't. Ball Corporation (NYSE: BLL) started out nearly 140 years ago making glass jars for canning fruits.
BLL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|