Bloomin' Brands, Inc. (BLMN): Price and Financial Metrics
BLMN Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for BLMN is 28.63 -- better than 99.1% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 22.22 for Bloomin' Brands Inc; that's greater than it is for 98.75% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 108.02%, Bloomin' Brands Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 87.19% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Bloomin' Brands Inc are FUN, CHUY, GTX, DAN, and EGY.
- BLMN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Bloomin' Brands Inc's official web site, go to www.bloominbrands.com.
BLMN Stock Price Chart More Charts
BLMN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.20||52-week high||$24.29|
|Prev. close||$21.54||52-week low||$15.12|
|Day high||$22.49||Avg. volume||813,023|
|50-day MA||$21.62||Dividend yield||1.86%|
|200-day MA||$19.79||Market Cap||1.93B|
Bloomin' Brands, Inc. (BLMN) Company Bio
Bloomin' Brands owns and operates casual, upscale casual, and fine dining restaurants under various concepts, including Outback Steakhouse, Carrabbas Italian Grill, Bonefish Grill, and Flemings Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Tampa, Florida.
BLMN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Bloomin' Brands Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Bloomin' Brands Inc ranked in the 48st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 26.83%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Bloomin' Brands Inc ended up being:
- 44% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than merely 16.59% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Bloomin' Brands Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 7%; for context, that number is higher than only 7.11% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, Bloomin' Brands Inc experienced a tax rate of about 2% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Cyclical), this tax rate is higher than only 18.54% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|