Bloomin' Brands, Inc. (BLMN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BLMN POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where BLMN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.54% of US stocks.
- BLMN's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- BLMN ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
BLMN Stock Summary
- Bloomin' Brands Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 99.77% of US listed stocks.
- BLMN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 99.93% of US stocks.
- Bloomin' Brands Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 19.1%, greater than the shareholder yield of 87.99% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Bloomin' Brands Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BGI, WYNN, IMH, KFS, and KTB.
- Visit BLMN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bloominbrands.com.
BLMN Valuation Summary
- BLMN's price/sales ratio is 0.7; this is 78.79% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 108 months, BLMN's price/earnings ratio has gone down $56.7.
- Over the past 108 months, BLMN's price/sales ratio has gone up $0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BLMN.
BLMN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BLMN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.00||52-week high||$32.81|
|Prev. close||$26.34||52-week low||$9.36|
|Day high||$26.35||Avg. volume||2,045,464|
|50-day MA||$28.57||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$22.37||Market Cap||2.31B|
Bloomin' Brands, Inc. (BLMN) Company Bio
Bloomin' Brands owns and operates casual, upscale casual, and fine dining restaurants under various concepts, including Outback Steakhouse, Carrabbas Italian Grill, Bonefish Grill, and Flemings Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Tampa, Florida.
BLMN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Bloomin' Brands Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Bloomin' Brands Inc ranked in the 19th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Bloomin' Brands Inc, consider:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Bloomin' Brands Inc over the past 5.74 years is -0.02%; that's higher than only 21.06% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector.
- 59% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 22.23% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Bloomin' Brands Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.63. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 19.48% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
BLMN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BLMN Latest Social Stream
View Full BLMN Social Stream
Latest BLMN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bloomin' Brands Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BLMN as an investment opportunity.
TAMPA, Fla., Jun 21, 2021--Bloomin’ Brands, Inc. (Nasdaq:BLMN) today announced the promotion of Mark Graff to Senior Vice President of Business Development and Financial Planning for Bloomin’ Brands. Graff will lead the company’s business development team, including asset and franchise development, in addition to his existing financial planning responsibilities. He will also join the Executive Leadership Team.
Unfortunately, investing is risky - companies can and do go bankrupt. But if you pick the right business to buy shares...
Bloomin' Brands (BLMN) could produce exceptional returns because of its solid growth attributes.
Bloomin' Brands (BLMN) has been struggling lately, but the selling pressure may be coming to an end soon
Bloomin’ Brands (BLMN) promotes Danielle Vona to Senior VP, CMO for Bloomin’ Brands. She will oversee marketing from brand strategy to implementation. and will guide a team responsible for consumer insights, brand marketing, food and beverage development and field marketing.Previously, she held senior marketing positions at PepsiCo and Sonic and returned to...
BLMN Price Returns