Bloomin' Brands, Inc. (BLMN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BLMN POWR Grades
- BLMN scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 92.88% of US stocks.
- BLMN's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- BLMN ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
BLMN Stock Summary
- BLOOMIN' BRANDS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 98.45% of US listed stocks.
- BLMN's price/sales ratio is 0.45; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 14.57% of US stocks.
- BLMN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 95.15% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BLMN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RRGB, TAST, LOV, IAA, and CNK.
- Visit BLMN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bloominbrands.com.
BLMN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, BLMN's price/sales ratio is 72.22% lower, now standing at 0.5.
- Over the past 125 months, BLMN's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BLMN.
BLMN Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -36.55%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 196.21%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 109.63%.
The table below shows BLMN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BLMN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BLMN has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 85.71% of graded US stocks.
- BLMN's asset turnover comes in at 1.1 -- ranking 12th of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- CAKE, RRGB, and STKS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BLMN.
The table below shows BLMN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BLMN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BLMN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.01||52-week high||$25.51|
|Prev. close||$22.52||52-week low||$15.89|
|Day high||$22.86||Avg. volume||1,784,349|
|50-day MA||$21.55||Dividend yield||2.49%|
|200-day MA||$20.81||Market Cap||1.93B|
Bloomin' Brands, Inc. (BLMN) Company Bio
Bloomin' Brands owns and operates casual, upscale casual, and fine dining restaurants under various concepts, including Outback Steakhouse, Carrabbas Italian Grill, Bonefish Grill, and Flemings Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Tampa, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
BLMN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BLMN Latest Social Stream
View Full BLMN Social Stream
Latest BLMN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BLOOMIN' BRANDS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BLMN as an investment opportunity.
Many investors are still learning about the various metrics that can be useful when analysing a stock. This article is...
In this article we are going to estimate the intrinsic value of Bloomin' Brands, Inc. ( NASDAQ:BLMN ) by estimating the...
Bloomin'' Brands had its price objective hoisted by analysts at Barclays from $26.00 to $28.00 in a report released on Monday, The Fly reports. The brokerage currently has an…
Jefferies analyst Alexander Slagle maintained a Buy rating on Bloomin' Brands (BLMN - Research Report) on October 28 and set a price target of $35.00. The company's shares closed last Friday at $23.46.According to TipRanks, Slagle is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 8.8% and a 61.98% success rate. Slagle covers the Services sector, focusing on stocks such as Bloomin' Brands, BJ's Restaurants, and Brinker International.Currently, the analyst consensus on Bloomin' Brands is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $26.83, representing a 14.36% upside. In a report released on October 28, Barclays also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $28.00 price target.
Analysts Conflicted on These Services Names: Cogeco Communications (OtherCGEAF) and Bloomin’ Brands (BLMN)
Analysts have been eager to weigh in on the Services sector with new ratings on Cogeco Communications (CGEAF – Research Report) and Bloomin' Brands (BLMN – Research Report). Cogeco Communications (CGEAF) BMO Capital analyst Tim Casey maintained a Hold rating on Cogeco Communications today and set a price target of C$85.00. The company's shares closed last Wednesday at $49.52, close to its 52-week low of $47.31. According to TipRanks.com, Casey is ranked #757 out of 8018 analysts. Currently, the analyst consensus on Cogeco Communications is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $69.52, implying a 33.6% upside from current levels.
BLMN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|