Blink Charging Co. (BLNK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BLNK POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where BLNK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.37% of US stocks.
- BLNK's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- BLNK's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 0.17% of US stocks).
BLNK Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 193.17, Blink Charging Co has a higher such ratio than 97.65% of stocks in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.1 for Blink Charging Co; that's greater than it is for merely 8.72% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 171.5%, Blink Charging Co's debt growth rate surpasses 94.02% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Blink Charging Co are RFL, BNGO, CSII, XONE, and ALLT.
- Visit BLNK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.blinkcharging.com.
BLNK Valuation Summary
- BLNK's price/sales ratio is 178.4; this is 12642.86% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- BLNK's price/sales ratio has moved down 689.3 over the prior 112 months.
- Over the past 112 months, BLNK's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 37.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BLNK.
BLNK Growth Metrics
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at -1.4%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -86.49%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -107.63%.
The table below shows BLNK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BLNK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BLNK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.43||52-week high||$64.50|
|Prev. close||$32.96||52-week low||$5.77|
|Day high||$36.73||Avg. volume||5,298,072|
|50-day MA||$36.49||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$34.16||Market Cap||1.49B|
Blink Charging Co. (BLNK) Company Bio
Blink Charging Co. engages in the operation and provision of electric vehicle, charging equipment, and networked EV charging services. Its product line and services include Blink EV charging network, charging equipment, also known as electric vehicle supply equipment, and EV charging services. The company was founded by Michael D. Farkas on October 3, 2006 and is headquartered in Hollywood, FL.
BLNK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BLNK Latest Social Stream
View Full BLNK Social Stream
Latest BLNK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Blink Charging Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BLNK as an investment opportunity.
Miami Beach, FL, July 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Blink Charging Co. (Nasdaq: BLNK, BLNKW) (“Blink” or the “Company”), a leading owner, operator, and provider of electric vehicle (EV) charging equipment and services, will announce its second quarter 2021 financial results on Wednesday, August 11, 2021, following the close of the financial markets. The Company will host a conference call and webcast that day at 4:30 p.m., Eastern time, to discuss the Company’s results for the second quarter ende
These renewable energy stocks can provide a much lower risk profile than betting on a stock with a price-to-sales ratio of nearly 200.
Short selling, specifically abusive and manipulative short selling, is one of the biggest problems in markets today, and now one small oil company is taking the problem on in a big way
Blink Charging Appoints Technology and Infrastructure Leader, Carmen Perez-Carlton to Board of Directors
Perez-Carlton‘s experience as former President of FPL FiberNet and Crown Castle advisor will accelerate Blink’s infrastructure expansion plans Miami Beach, FL , July 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Blink Charging Co. (Nasdaq: BLNK, BLNKW) (“Blink” or the “Company”), Blink, a leading owner, operator, and provider of electric vehicle (EV) charging equipment and services, today announced the appointment of Carmen Perez-Carlton to its Board of Directors. Ms. Perez-Carlton will also chair the Company’s
Traffic and Parking Control Co., Inc. (TAPCO), manufacturer, distributor and service provider of traffic and parking control products, is proud to announce it is now a distributor of Blink Charging's (Nasdaq: BLNK, BLNKW) electric vehicle charging stations, including installed and portable stations.
BLNK Price Returns