Blink Charging Co. (BLNK): Price and Financial Metrics
BLNK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.98||52-week high||$19.60|
|Prev. close||$2.95||52-week low||$2.88|
|Day high||$3.16||Avg. volume||2,138,641|
|50-day MA||$4.86||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.91||Market Cap||168.28M|
BLNK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BLNK POWR Grades
- BLNK scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 23.31% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BLNK is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- BLNK's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 0.25% of US stocks).
BLNK Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 290.05%, BLINK CHARGING CO's debt growth rate surpasses 95.74% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for BLINK CHARGING CO comes in at 164.78%, a number that bests 96.41% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for BLNK comes in at -59.24% -- higher than that of just 9.4% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BLINK CHARGING CO are SOPA, FENC, AIRS, EVGO, and MC.
- BLNK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BLINK CHARGING CO's official web site, go to www.blinkcharging.com.
BLNK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, BLNK's price/sales ratio is 26.32% higher, now standing at 2.4.
- Over the past 138 months, BLNK's price/earnings ratio has gone up 9.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BLNK.
BLNK Growth Metrics
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 719.01%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -279.19%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 44879.18%.
The table below shows BLNK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BLNK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BLNK has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 0.09% of graded US stocks.
- BLNK's asset turnover comes in at 0.072 -- ranking 42nd of 53 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- FELE, EAF, and SCWO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BLNK.
The table below shows BLNK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Blink Charging Co. (BLNK) Company Bio
Blink Charging Co. engages in the operation and provision of electric vehicle, charging equipment, and networked EV charging services. Its product line and services include Blink EV charging network, charging equipment, also known as electric vehicle supply equipment, and EV charging services. The company was founded by Michael D. Farkas on October 3, 2006 and is headquartered in Hollywood, FL.
BLNK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BLNK Latest Social Stream
View Full BLNK Social Stream
Latest BLNK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BLINK CHARGING CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BLNK as an investment opportunity.
Blink Charging Collaborates with Moberly Motor Company and Electric Era to Bring Fast and Efficient DC Charging to Dealership
Miami Beach, Fla., Sept. 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Blink Charging Co. (NASDAQ: BLNK) (“Blink” or the “Company”), a leading global manufacturer, owner, operator and provider of electric vehicle (EV) charging equipment and services, today announced an agreement with Moberly Motors, a leading auto dealership, and Electric Era, a designer and developer of AI-driven and storage backed EV fast charging stations. The agreement is for the deployment and installation of a PowerNode charging station wi
Fool.com contributor Parkev Tatevosian evaluates Blink Charging (NASDAQ: BLNK) and its long-term prospects to determine if investors should buy the stock today. *Stock prices used were the afternoon prices of Sept.
Blink Charging's new deal means drivers can soon charge their Tesla Model 3s and Ford Mach-Es while enjoying some tasty fried chicken and hand-cut french fries.
Royal Farms locations throughout Maryland and Delaware will utilize Blink to provide EV charging for customers. Miami Beach, Fla., Sept. 20, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Blink Charging Co. (NASDAQ: BLNK) (“Blink” or the “Company”), a leading global manufacturer, owner, operator and provider of electric vehicle (EV) charging equipment and services, today announced it has been selected to provide EV charging solutions for Royal Farms. The Baltimore-based convenience retail chain will install a total o
Blink Charging Announces Corporate Leadership Promotions, Naming Mike Battaglia COO, Jim Nemec CRO and Siddhartha Kodgi VP Operations
EV Charging Leader Builds Upon Synergies, Production and Cost Efficiencies as Electric Vehicle Market Continues to Expand Globally Miami Beach, Fla., Sept. 18, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Blink Charging Co. (NASDAQ: BLNK) (“Blink”), a global leading manufacturer, owner, operator and provider of electric vehicle (EV) charging equipment and services, today announced the Blink Board of Directors has approved changes made to Blink’s executive leadership team with the appointment of Michael Battaglia, (
BLNK Price Returns