Bumble Inc. (BMBL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BMBL POWR Grades
- BMBL scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 64.06% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BMBL is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- BMBL ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
BMBL Stock Summary
- BMBL's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.52 -- higher than only 4.68% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- BUMBLE INC's stock had its IPO on February 11, 2021, making it an older stock than merely 7.14% of US equities in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, BMBL has reported earnings growth of -120.17%, putting it ahead of just 12.71% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BUMBLE INC are KALU, KRUS, YPF, CEQP, and XHR.
- BMBL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BUMBLE INC's official web site, go to bumble.com.
BMBL Valuation Summary
- BMBL's price/sales ratio is 5.6; this is 133.33% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 21 months, BMBL's price/sales ratio has gone down 18.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BMBL.
BMBL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BMBL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 37.2% of graded US stocks.
- BMBL's asset turnover comes in at 0.282 -- ranking 445th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BMBL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BMBL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BMBL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.05||52-week high||$39.33|
|Prev. close||$22.54||52-week low||$15.41|
|Day high||$22.44||Avg. volume||2,557,893|
|50-day MA||$22.96||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$26.88||Market Cap||2.86B|
Bumble Inc. (BMBL) Company Bio
Bumble Inc. operates online dating and social networking platforms. It provides subscription and credit-based dating products servicing North America, Europe, and various other countries. Its platforms enable people to connect and build relationships across various areas of life, including love, friendships, careers, and beyond. The company was incorporated in 2020 and is based in Austin, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
BMBL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BMBL Latest Social Stream
View Full BMBL Social Stream
Latest BMBL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BUMBLE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BMBL as an investment opportunity.
Here's why investors may want to be careful with GRND stock following today's incredible momentum-driven rally.
The app geared toward the gay, bi, trans and queer community started trading Friday on the New York Stock Exchange after merging with blank-check company Tiga Acquisition in a $2.1 billion deal.
About 98% of holders of Tiga Acquisition, which is due to merge with the gay dating site on Friday, decided to redeem their shares.
Motley Fool contributor Jeremy Bowman talks with GitLab CFO Brian Robins about how his company is helping other companies develop software, and the trade-off between growth and profitability. To catch full episodes of all The Motley Fool's free podcasts, check out our podcast center. Chris Hill: You ever have one of those days when every traffic light you hit is green?
The mean of analysts' price targets for Bumble Inc. (BMBL) points to a 45.6% upside in the stock. While this highly sought-after metric has not proven reasonably effective, strong agreement among analysts in raising earnings estimates does indicate an upside in the stock.
BMBL Price Returns