Bumble Inc. (BMBL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BMBL POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where BMBL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 58% of US stocks.
- BMBL's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- BMBL's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 12.8% of US stocks).
BMBL Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 107.76, BUMBLE INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 78.21% of US stocks.
- BMBL's went public 2.1 years ago, making it older than only 8.07% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for BMBL is currently 28.18, higher than 83.22% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BUMBLE INC are IRTC, FTFT, QUOT, AVPT, and LUNG.
- Visit BMBL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to bumble.com.
BMBL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, BMBL's price/sales ratio is 70.83% higher, now standing at 4.1.
- BMBL's price/sales ratio has moved down 20 over the prior 25 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BMBL.
BMBL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BMBL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 37.2% of graded US stocks.
- BMBL's asset turnover comes in at 0.282 -- ranking 445th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BMBL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BMBL Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of BMBL, see our BMBL price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$63.54||Average Broker Recommendation||1.64 (Moderate Buy)|
BMBL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BMBL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.68||52-week high||$39.33|
|Prev. close||$19.93||52-week low||$17.62|
|Day high||$20.00||Avg. volume||2,614,958|
|50-day MA||$23.26||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$25.87||Market Cap||2.55B|
Bumble Inc. (BMBL) Company Bio
Bumble Inc. operates online dating and social networking platforms. It provides subscription and credit-based dating products servicing North America, Europe, and various other countries. Its platforms enable people to connect and build relationships across various areas of life, including love, friendships, careers, and beyond. The company was incorporated in 2020 and is based in Austin, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
BMBL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BMBL Latest Social Stream
View Full BMBL Social Stream
Latest BMBL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BUMBLE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BMBL as an investment opportunity.
Bumble (NASDAQ:BMBL) Might Have The Makings Of A Multi-Bagger
What trends should we look for it we want to identify stocks that can multiply in value over the long term? Firstly...
3 Things About Bumble That Smart Investors Know
Over the past several years, Bumble (NASDAQ: BMBL) carved out a niche in the online dating market with its namesake app, which let women make the first move. Bumble was founded by Whitney Wolfe Herd, who co-founded Tinder but was stripped of her title after an acrimonious split with the company. Wolfe Herd sued her former employer for sexual harassment in 2014, settled that case for an undisclosed sum, and founded Bumble that same year.
CEO Whitney Wolfe Herd Is Selling Bumble (BMBL) Stock
Bumble will soon enact a secondary common stock offering priced at $12.80.
These 2 Stocks Are Missing Friday's Rally
Many investors had started to feel as though March would continue February's doldrums, with bond yields rising and worries about inflationary pressures increasing. Marvell Technology (NASDAQ: MRVL) failed to deliver on the promise of matching the performance of some of its semiconductor stock peers, while Bumble (NASDAQ: BMBL) saw some key investors resort to selling some of their shares at a fairly inopportune time. Marvell Technology shares fell 7% in early afternoon trading on Friday.
Bumble sinks after placing upsized secondary offering at big discount
By Geoffrey Smith
BMBL Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...