Bumble Inc. (BMBL): Price and Financial Metrics
BMBL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.14||52-week high||$27.92|
|Prev. close||$13.92||52-week low||$12.29|
|Day high||$14.37||Avg. volume||2,395,000|
|50-day MA||$14.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.85||Market Cap||1.93B|
BMBL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BMBL POWR Grades
- BMBL scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 92.96% of US stocks.
- BMBL's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- BMBL's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 18.47% of US stocks).
BMBL Stock Summary
- BMBL's went public 2.81 years ago, making it older than only 9.45% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, BUMBLE INC is reporting a growth rate of -220.49%; that's higher than just 5.98% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that BMBL's revenue has grown 16.88% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 72.8% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BUMBLE INC are LPTH, TALK, OMCL, AMSC, and ICHR.
- BMBL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BUMBLE INC's official web site, go to bumble.com.
BMBL Valuation Summary
- BMBL's EV/EBIT ratio is -47.4; this is 328.43% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- BMBL's price/sales ratio has moved down 21.4 over the prior 34 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BMBL.
BMBL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BMBL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 37.2% of graded US stocks.
- BMBL's asset turnover comes in at 0.282 -- ranking 445th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows BMBL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Bumble Inc. (BMBL) Company Bio
Bumble Inc. operates online dating and social networking platforms. It provides subscription and credit-based dating products servicing North America, Europe, and various other countries. Its platforms enable people to connect and build relationships across various areas of life, including love, friendships, careers, and beyond. The company was incorporated in 2020 and is based in Austin, Texas.
BMBL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BMBL Latest Social Stream
View Full BMBL Social Stream
Latest BMBL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BUMBLE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BMBL as an investment opportunity.
Bumble For Friends Adds "Plans" and AI-powered Conversation Starters to Make it Easier to Connect with Friends
AUSTIN, Texas, December 04, 2023--Friendship app Bumble For Friends is adding two product features: Plans and AI-powered conversation starters.
Toast (NYSE: TOST), Roku (NASDAQ: ROKU), and Bumble (NASDAQ: BMBL) are three companies that tried to breathe new life into established markets that were growing stale. You probably don't have to try too hard to think of the last time that you settled up your restaurant bill by interacting with a Toast point-of-sale reader. Toast is gaining market share, and that's not changing anytime soon.
Wager on these investment gems in social media stocks, merging robust user engagement with revenue, offering substantial long-term upside
OpenAI's ChatGPT and other generative artificial intelligence (AI) applications have raised all sorts of new issues (including some with negative implications) that industries across multiple sectors will now need to adapt to. As just one example, AI chatbots can convincingly mimic human communication, which poses a potential threat to jobs like writing or customer service but also unleashes a world of potential that was previously unavailable. In this sense, generative AI serves as a natural complement for the metaverse, a concept for an immersive, persistent 3D virtual world that has yet to gain significant traction with the public.
AUSTIN, Texas, November 17, 2023--Bumble Inc. (NASDAQ: BMBL) today announced that management will participate at the following investor conferences:
BMBL Price Returns