Bank Of Montreal (BMO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BMO POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where BMO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.27% of US stocks.
- BMO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- BMO ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
BMO Stock Summary
- BMO has a higher market value than 96.77% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $67,064,420,764.
- For BMO, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 95.62% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 16.22 for BANK OF MONTREAL; that's greater than it is for 97.1% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BANK OF MONTREAL are UBS, USB, GM, PNC, and LYG.
- BMO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BANK OF MONTREAL's official web site, go to www.bmo.com.
BMO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BMO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$99.21||52-week high||$122.77|
|Prev. close||$99.84||52-week low||$81.57|
|Day high||$100.13||Avg. volume||764,893|
|50-day MA||$92.88||Dividend yield||4.09%|
|200-day MA||$101.78||Market Cap||67.19B|
Most Popular Stories View All
BMO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BMO Latest Social Stream
View Full BMO Social Stream
Latest BMO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BANK OF MONTREAL that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BMO as an investment opportunity.
Royal Bank of Canada agrees to acquire 130-branch HSBC Canada for C$13.5 billion ($10.1 billion) in the latest big bank deal
BMO Global Asset Management (BMO GAM) was recognized at the 2022 Canada Refinitiv Lipper Fund Awards, with seven BMO Exchange Traded Funds (BMO ETFs) claiming top honours across seven categories.
(Bloomberg) -- Commodities tumbled as China’s Covid outbreak worsened and a series of stunning street protests in cities across the nation threaten to derail economic activity and sap demand for energy, food and raw materials.Most Read from BloombergApple to Lose 6 Million iPhone Pros From Tumult at China PlantNext Covid-19 Strain May be More Dangerous, Lab Study ShowsThere’s a Job-Market Riddle at the Heart of the Next RecessionStocks Hit by Fedspeak as China Woes Boost Havens: Markets WrapCopp
BMO today announced a Community Benefits Plan (CBP) that outlines a more than $40 billion commitment to local communities in the United States, with over $16 billion of the plan commitment targeted for the State of California. This plan outlines commitments to local communities across BMO's expanded footprint in the United States after the approval and closing of its proposed acquisition of Bank of the West, announced on December 20, 2021. The acquisition remains subject to regulatory approval a
BMO today announced the launch of PaySmart, a new digital credit card installment plan feature now available for Canadian BMO retail credit card customers via online banking. The new feature allows customers to turn eligible credit card purchases over $100 into smaller, interest-free monthly payments with a low fee.
BMO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|