Bank Of Montreal (BMO): Price and Financial Metrics
BMO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$85.73||52-week high||$102.79|
|Prev. close||$86.44||52-week low||$81.55|
|Day high||$86.84||Avg. volume||575,968|
|50-day MA||$87.77||Dividend yield||5.06%|
|200-day MA||$90.54||Market Cap||61.80B|
BMO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BMO POWR Grades
- BMO scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 87.95% of US stocks.
- BMO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- BMO's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 3.04% of US stocks).
BMO Stock Summary
- BANK OF MONTREAL's market capitalization of $58,845,996,991 is ahead of 96.26% of US-listed equities.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for BANK OF MONTREAL is higher than it is for about 93.51% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 15.93 for BANK OF MONTREAL; that's greater than it is for 96.36% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BMO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PNC, USB, TFC, LYG, and BK.
- BMO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BANK OF MONTREAL's official web site, go to www.bmo.com.
BMO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BMO Latest Social Stream
View Full BMO Social Stream
Latest BMO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BANK OF MONTREAL that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BMO as an investment opportunity.
BMO's 19th Equity Through Education Trading Day Raises C$1.65 Million to Promote Education, Development and Progress for Promising Students Around the World
BMO Capital Markets today announced that its 2023 Equity Through Education (ETE) trading day, held on September 20, 2023, raised C$1.65 million toward educational assistance for students around the world, for a total of nearly $32 million since the program began nineteen years ago.
On September 20, over 1,500 volunteers will join Tree Canada and BMO employees to celebrate National Tree Day in 17 communities across every province.
As the Official Bank of the Canadian Defence Community, BMO has announced expanded benefits for its employees who are members of the Canadian military community and their families. Effective October 1, 2023, these BMO employees will be eligible for a Military Leave Top-Up as a Military Reservist and Military Family Leave where an employee has a family member who is a Military Reservist.
After losing 2.1% in the past year, Bank of Montreal (TSE:BMO) institutional owners must be relieved by the recent gain
Key Insights Given the large stake in the stock by institutions, Bank of Montreal's stock price might be vulnerable to...
Bank of Montreal (TSX:BMO), also known as BMO Financial Group, has announced plans to shutter its indirect retail auto finance business. This decision comes in the wake of escalating bad debt provisions and a desire to reallocate resources, as reported on Monday.
BMO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|