Bank Of Montreal (BMO): Price and Financial Metrics
BMO Stock Summary
- Bank Of Montreal's market capitalization of $62,104,783,608 is ahead of 96.66% of US-listed equities.
- BMO's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 97.8% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Bank Of Montreal's share price is greater than that of just 5.89% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BMO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PNC, SCHW, AMOV, CL, and NOC.
- Visit BMO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bmo.com.
BMO Stock Price Chart More Charts
BMO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$79.36||52-week high||$79.93|
|Prev. close||$79.46||52-week low||$66.42|
|Day high||$79.44||Avg. volume||512,607|
|50-day MA||$77.00||Dividend yield||3.94%|
|200-day MA||$75.08||Market Cap||50.75B|
Bank Of Montreal (BMO) Company Bio
Bank of Montreal offers various banking products and services in Canada, the United States, and internationally. The company was founded in 1817 and is based in Montreal, Canada.