Bank Of Montreal (BMO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BMO POWR Grades
- BMO scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 85.36% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BMO is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- BMO's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 24.77% of US stocks).
BMO Stock Summary
- BMO has a market capitalization of $83,284,656,143 -- more than approximately 97.01% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for BMO is currently 1.64, higher than merely 4.97% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 16.73 for Bank Of Montreal; that's greater than it is for 96.97% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BMO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UBS, ING, USB, ITUB, and PNC.
- BMO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Bank Of Montreal's official web site, go to www.bmo.com.
BMO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BMO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$101.77||52-week high||$106.88|
|Prev. close||$103.48||52-week low||$51.43|
|Day high||$102.88||Avg. volume||800,082|
|50-day MA||$98.77||Dividend yield||3.27%|
|200-day MA||$79.76||Market Cap||65.88B|
Bank Of Montreal (BMO) Company Bio
Bank of Montreal offers various banking products and services in Canada, the United States, and internationally. The company was founded in 1817 and is based in Montreal, Canada.
BMO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BMO Latest Social Stream
View Full BMO Social Stream
Latest BMO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bank Of Montreal that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BMO as an investment opportunity.
BMO Financial Group announced today that it will be joining the Tent Partnership for Refugees, a global business network which mobilizes companies around the world to support refugees. Through this program, BMO and the BMO Pride Enterprise Resource Group are committing to mentoring 50 LGBTQ2+ newcomers to Canada and the U.S. over the next 3 years.
Is (BMO) Outperforming Other Finance Stocks This Year?
Vancouver mayor says arrest of Indigenous girl, grandfather at BMO glaring example of systemic racism
VANCOUVER (NEWS 1130) Vancouvers mayor admits he did not condemn the arrest of a First Nations grandfather and his 12-year-old granddaughter outside the Bank of Montreal strongly enough when it happened. Two years ago, when Maxwell Johnson was trying to open an account for his granddaughter, Vancouver police were called to the bank after 
BMO Financial Group today announced it will donate $100,000 to Naseeha, a mental health hotline to support mental health services for Muslim communities. The donation follows the deadly hit-and-run incident in London, Ontario on June 6 that claimed the lives of four family members.
BMO Financial Group today announced a new partnership with the Native Women's Association of Canada (NWAC) to build a centre focused on economic prosperity and social innovation that aims to contribute to the economic self-sufficiency of Indigenous communities and businesses across Canada.
BMO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|