Bank Of Montreal (BMO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BMO POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where BMO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.99% of US stocks.
- BMO's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- BMO's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 18.92% of US stocks).
BMO Stock Summary
- BMO has a higher market value than 96.62% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $77,340,261,167.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for BMO is currently 112.74, higher than 96.05% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 17.06 for Bank Of Montreal; that's greater than it is for 97.42% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BMO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UBS, GM, CP, TFC, and USB.
- Visit BMO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bmo.com.
BMO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BMO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$96.73||52-week high||$122.77|
|Prev. close||$95.52||52-week low||$93.43|
|Day high||$96.94||Avg. volume||828,428|
|50-day MA||$105.16||Dividend yield||4.39%|
|200-day MA||$109.45||Market Cap||64.97B|
Bank Of Montreal (BMO) Company Bio
Bank of Montreal offers various banking products and services in Canada, the United States, and internationally. The company was founded in 1817 and is based in Montreal, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
BMO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BMO Latest Social Stream
View Full BMO Social Stream
Latest BMO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bank Of Montreal that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BMO as an investment opportunity.
Bank of Montreal (TSE: BMO) (NYSE: BMO) will report 2022 first-quarter financial results on March 1 before the opening bell. Stock Performance Year-to-date, the bank stock has jumped by 5.5% and is currently trading close to C$146. Analyst Estimates Analysts on average expect BMO to report adjusted earnings of C$3.28 per share in Q1 2022, which would represent a growth of 7.2% from the prior-year quarter (C$3.06 per share). The estimated revenue is C$6.64 billion, indicating a decrease of 4.9% from C$6.98 billion in the first quarter of 2021. BMO has beaten estimates in each of the past six quarters.
(Bloomberg) -- Investors rushed to buy bonds that shield them from the prospect of accelerating inflation after the Russian military launched an attack on Ukraine on Thursday.Most Read from BloombergRussia Invasion of Ukraine Ignites European Security CrisisBiden Cites Turmoil for Russia’s Ruble, Markets: Ukraine UpdateRussia Hits Airfields; Kyiv Imposes Martial Law: Ukraine UpdateStocks Rise as Oil Pares Gain After Biden Address: Markets WrapSix Early Thoughts on Russia's Invasion of UkraineThe
BMO RRSP Study: Planned RRSP Contributions Increase by 47 Per Cent, But Knowledge of the Account's Features and Benefits Continue to Falter
BMO Financial Group's 12th annual Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP) Study revealed Canadians have continued to prioritize retirement planning despite the financial challenges from the pandemic and expectations of rising inflation. The study found that among the 60 per cent of Canadians with an RRSP, respondents on average plan on contributing $6,822 to their account, a 47 per cent increase since 2020.
BMO Financial Group and DL3 Realty Advisors, LLC, a Black-owned commercial real estate development firm whose Venture Development model is leading a new wave of institutional investment in Chicago's neighborhoods, today announced an equity partnership in the redevelopment of a vacant big box store that will create 1,000 new jobs in the Chatham neighborhood on Chicago's South Side. This direct equity investment is the first of its kind in a commercial property for the bank and underscores the gro
Tayfun Tuzun, Chief Financial Officer, BMO Financial Group (TSX: BMO) (NYSE: BMO), will participate in the RBC Global Financial Institutions Conference on March 8, 2022 at 3:20PM ET.
BMO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|