Biomerica, Inc. (BMRA): Price and Financial Metrics
BMRA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.11||52-week high||$3.93|
|Prev. close||$1.06||52-week low||$0.70|
|Day high||$1.13||Avg. volume||95,740|
|50-day MA||$0.87||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.36||Market Cap||18.67M|
BMRA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BMRA Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $15,644,131, BIOMERICA INC has a greater market value than just 8.08% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for BIOMERICA INC comes in at -71.87%, a number that bests merely 2.74% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for BMRA comes in at -52.86% -- higher than that of merely 8.57% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BIOMERICA INC, a group of peers worth examining would be HRMY, ANIK, WEAV, KRMD, and NVVE.
- Visit BMRA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.biomerica.com.
BMRA Valuation Summary
- BMRA's price/earnings ratio is -2.5; this is 109.42% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 88 months, BMRA's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BMRA.
BMRA Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 55.14%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -9.43%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 261.37%.
The table below shows BMRA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BMRA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BMRA has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 11.64% of graded US stocks.
- BMRA's asset turnover comes in at 0.519 -- ranking 90th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- FONR, ECIA, and SMLR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BMRA.
The table below shows BMRA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Biomerica, Inc. (BMRA) Company Bio
Biomerica, Inc., a biomedical technology company, together with its subsidiaries, develops, patents, manufactures, and markets diagnostic and therapeutic products or detection and/or treatment of medical conditions and diseases worldwide. The company's diagnostic test kits are used to analyze blood, urine, or fecal specimens from patients in the diagnosis of various diseases and other medical complications; or to measure the level of specific bacteria, hormones, antibodies, antigens, or other substances, which exist in the patient's body and stools or blood in extremely small concentrations. It primarily sells its products for gastrointestinal diseases, food intolerances, diabetes, and various esoteric tests at the physicians' offices and over-the-counter drugstores, and hospital/clinical laboratories. The company is also developing InFoods, an irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) therapy technology and diagnostic-guided therapy that is designed to allow physicians to identify specific foods that when removed from the patient's diet can alleviate the patient's IBS symptoms; Helicobacter pylori products; and develops, tests, validates, and sells diagnostic products for COVID-19 infection. Biomerica, Inc. was founded in 1971 and is headquartered in Irvine, California.
BMRA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BMRA Latest Social Stream
View Full BMRA Social Stream
Latest BMRA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BIOMERICA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BMRA as an investment opportunity.
IRVINE, Calif., Nov. 10, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Biomerica, Inc. (Nasdaq: BMRA), (the “Company”) a global provider of advanced medical products today announced that it will participate in the 14th Annual Craig-Hallum Alpha Select Conference on November 16, 2023, at the Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel in New York City. Zackary Irani, Chief Executive Officer of Biomerica will be hosting meetings during the event, which consists of one-on-one and small group meetings. About Biomerica (NASDAQ:
Biomerica remains on track for inFoods® IBS national rollout during calendar 2024, and expects strong product revenue growth during national rolloutVeteran Vice President of Sales and National Accounts hired along with first set of regional sales representatives IRVINE, Calif., Nov. 08, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Biomerica, Inc. (Nasdaq: BMRA), (the “Company”) a global provider of advanced medical products today announced that several new Gastrointestinal (GI) groups have signed up and begun using
It's time to start off the final trading day this week with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers on Friday!
It's time to start off Thursday with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers investors will want to watch this morning.
Revenues excluding Covid test sales increased 16.3% for first fiscal quarter of 2024 vs the first fiscal quarter of 2023 Company believes current cash position, forecasted revenue growth and corporate strategy is expected to enable it to achieve profitability GAAP gross margin percentage of 24.1% for the first fiscal quarter of 2024 improved substantially over -3.4% for the first fiscal quarter of 2023 Company completes pre-launch phase for inFoods IBS; veteran Vice President of sales and nation
BMRA Price Returns