Biomerica, Inc. (BMRA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BMRA POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where BMRA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 70.4% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BMRA is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- BMRA's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 8.54% of US stocks).
BMRA Stock Summary
- Biomerica Inc's market capitalization of $60,424,314 is ahead of only 7.94% of US-listed equities.
- BMRA's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 15.47% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Biomerica Inc is reporting a growth rate of 113.98%; that's higher than 81.93% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BMRA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NSTG, IDN, FTK, OTRK, and DOMO.
- Visit BMRA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.biomerica.com.
BMRA Valuation Summary
- BMRA's price/sales ratio is 7.8; this is 105.26% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 61 months, BMRA's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 19.9.
- BMRA's price/earnings ratio has moved up 7.5 over the prior 61 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BMRA.
BMRA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BMRA has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 11.64% of graded US stocks.
- BMRA's asset turnover comes in at 0.519 -- ranking 90th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- FONR, ECIA, and SMLR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BMRA.
The table below shows BMRA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BMRA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BMRA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.85||52-week high||$8.15|
|Prev. close||$4.83||52-week low||$3.30|
|Day high||$4.94||Avg. volume||802,629|
|50-day MA||$5.05||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.68||Market Cap||60.68M|
Biomerica, Inc. (BMRA) Company Bio
Biomerica, Inc., a biomedical technology company, together with its subsidiaries, develops, patents, manufactures, and markets diagnostic and therapeutic products or detection and/or treatment of medical conditions and diseases worldwide. The company's diagnostic test kits are used to analyze blood, urine, or fecal specimens from patients in the diagnosis of various diseases and other medical complications; or to measure the level of specific bacteria, hormones, antibodies, antigens, or other substances, which exist in the patient's body and stools or blood in extremely small concentrations. It primarily sells its products for gastrointestinal diseases, food intolerances, diabetes, and various esoteric tests at the physicians' offices and over-the-counter drugstores, and hospital/clinical laboratories. The company is also developing InFoods, an irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) therapy technology and diagnostic-guided therapy that is designed to allow physicians to identify specific foods that when removed from the patient's diet can alleviate the patient's IBS symptoms; Helicobacter pylori products; and develops, tests, validates, and sells diagnostic products for COVID-19 infection. Biomerica, Inc. was founded in 1971 and is headquartered in Irvine, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
BMRA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BMRA Latest Social Stream
View Full BMRA Social Stream
Latest BMRA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Biomerica Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BMRA as an investment opportunity.
Chaired by Dr. Brooks Cash, Chief of Gastroenterology and Hepatology at the University of Texas Health Center at HoustonScientific Advisory Board to guide on programs to screen and test patients in US and other countries where colorectal cancer screening is limited due to cost or insufficient laboratory infrastructure Biomerica’s two-minute at home test detects fecal occult (hidden) blood, an early warning sign of colorectal cancerAt home test is now available at Walmart and other retailers IRVI
Biomerica Receives Notice of Allowance from Canadian Patent Office for Patent Covering Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Food Sensitivity Testing & Treatment
Studies show that 13-20% of Canadians suffer from IBS at any given time1. The lifetime risk for a Canadian to develop IBS is 30%1. IRVINE, Calif., Nov. 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Biomerica, Inc. (NASDAQ: BMRA) today announced that the Canadian Patent Office has issued a notice of allowance for Biomerica’s patent application pertaining to the Company’s InFoods® diagnostic guided therapy platform technology that offers a novel approach in the treatment of patients suffering from Irritable Bowel
Biomerica, Inc. (NASDAQ:BMRA) saw a significant increase in short interest in the month of October. As of October 15th, there was short interest totalling 1,320,000 shares, an increase of 66.2% from the September 30th total of 794,300 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 2,020,000 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.7 days. Currently, 
IRVINE, Calif. , Oct. 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Biomerica, Inc. (Nasdaq: BMRA) (the “Company”) today announced that in conjunction with Breast Cancer Awareness month, which takes place each October, it has launched its new website for the Aware ® at-home breast self-exam pad. Breast cancer is the most commonly-diagnosed cancer in women. In 2021, an estimated 281,550 new cases of invasive breast cancer will be diagnosed and approximately 43,600 women will die from breast cancer in US. One in eight women will develop invasive breast cancer in their lifetime.
Helicobacter Pylori Rapid Test Kit Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2027 | AccuBioTech, Alfa Scientific Designs, Association of Medicine and Analytics, Awareness Technology, BIOMERICA
The “Helicobacter Pylori Rapid Test Kit Market” report describes in detail the demand and consumption of various products/services related to the market growth dynamics during the forecast period of 2021-2027. A detailed market assessment of the various opportunities in the
BMRA Price Returns