Biomerica, Inc. (BMRA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BMRA POWR Grades
- BMRA scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 61.99% of US stocks.
- BMRA's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 57 days.
- BMRA's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 1.14% of US stocks).
BMRA Stock Summary
- BIOMERICA INC's market capitalization of $51,159,350 is ahead of merely 13.95% of US-listed equities.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -21.12%, BIOMERICA INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 14.49% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for BIOMERICA INC comes in at 163.04%, a number that bests 94.78% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to BMRA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DMTK, NVVE, WKME, USER, and LMND.
- Visit BMRA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.biomerica.com.
BMRA Valuation Summary
- BMRA's EV/EBIT ratio is -9; this is 203.45% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 76 months, BMRA's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BMRA.
BMRA Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 1008.34%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 92.96%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 184.86%.
The table below shows BMRA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
BMRA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- BMRA has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 11.64% of graded US stocks.
- BMRA's asset turnover comes in at 0.519 -- ranking 90th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- FONR, ECIA, and SMLR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with BMRA.
The table below shows BMRA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
BMRA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BMRA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.81||52-week high||$5.25|
|Prev. close||$3.77||52-week low||$2.56|
|Day high||$3.93||Avg. volume||131,117|
|50-day MA||$3.60||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.53||Market Cap||51.16M|
Biomerica, Inc. (BMRA) Company Bio
Biomerica, Inc., a biomedical technology company, together with its subsidiaries, develops, patents, manufactures, and markets diagnostic and therapeutic products or detection and/or treatment of medical conditions and diseases worldwide. The company's diagnostic test kits are used to analyze blood, urine, or fecal specimens from patients in the diagnosis of various diseases and other medical complications; or to measure the level of specific bacteria, hormones, antibodies, antigens, or other substances, which exist in the patient's body and stools or blood in extremely small concentrations. It primarily sells its products for gastrointestinal diseases, food intolerances, diabetes, and various esoteric tests at the physicians' offices and over-the-counter drugstores, and hospital/clinical laboratories. The company is also developing InFoods, an irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) therapy technology and diagnostic-guided therapy that is designed to allow physicians to identify specific foods that when removed from the patient's diet can alleviate the patient's IBS symptoms; Helicobacter pylori products; and develops, tests, validates, and sells diagnostic products for COVID-19 infection. Biomerica, Inc. was founded in 1971 and is headquartered in Irvine, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
BMRA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BMRA Latest Social Stream
View Full BMRA Social Stream
Latest BMRA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BIOMERICA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BMRA as an investment opportunity.
Biomerica InFoods® IBS Data Presented at the 2022 American College of Gastroenterology (ACG) Annual Scientific Meeting
ACG Presidential Award Received for the InFoods® IBS Data Presented at the American College of Gastroenterology (ACG) Annual Scientific MeetingThe Presented Clinical Study Data Showed InFoods® IBS Provided Significant Improvement in Several IBS Symptoms Including Abdominal Pain Intensity (API), Which, in Some Cases, Were Better Than Current Drugs in the MarketInFoods® IBS Clinical Research Data Is Also Featured in Medscape and Gastroenterology Advisor, two leading Medical Trade and News Publicat
Although Biomerica announced encouraging product integration news, BMRA stock ultimately fell on broader market weakness.
Biomerica Inc (NASDAQ: BMRA) said under a General Merchandise Supplier Agreement with Walmart Inc (NYSE: WMT), its Aware Breast Self-Exam device will now be sold in over 2400 Walmart’s retail stores. Walmart began selling the Aware product online through Walmart.com in July. The retailer will now sell the product at approximately 50% of their retail store locations. Also Read: Walmart Acquires Warehouse Automation Firm Alert Innovation Biomerica has received and shipped an Initial stocking order
Shares of Biomerica Inc. shot up 13.1% toward a 6-month high in active morning trading Friday, after the medical diagnostic products company said Walmart Inc. will start selling its Aware Breast Self Exam device in about half its stores. Trading volume ballooned to 1.8 million shares, compared with the full-day average of about 57,200 shares. The stock had jumped 8.0% on July 14, after Walmart said it would start selling Aware online, but the discount retail behemoth will now also sell Aware in
Walmart to Expand Sales of Biomerica’s Aware® Breast Self Exam; Product will now be available in over 2400 Walmart stores
Simple at-home device to increase sensitivity in breast self-examsEarly detection of breast cancer saves livesAbout 80% of breast cancer is detected by women themselves who notice changes in their breast IRVINE, Calif., Oct. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Biomerica, Inc. (Nasdaq: BMRA) (the “Company”) today announced that under a General Merchandise Supplier Agreement with Walmart, the Company’s Aware® Breast Self Exam device will now be sold in over 2400 Walmart’s retail stores. In July, the Comp
BMRA Price Returns