Biomerica, Inc. (BMRA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
BMRA POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where BMRA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 47.75% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for BMRA is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- BMRA ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
BMRA Stock Summary
- BMRA has a higher market value than only 7.73% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $44,041,722.
- As for revenue growth, note that BMRA's revenue has grown 72.78% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 92.09% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for BMRA comes in at -24.79% -- higher than that of just 11.25% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Biomerica Inc are AWRE, XONE, MYO, ARAV, and MIND.
- Visit BMRA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.biomerica.com.
BMRA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, BMRA's EV/EBIT ratio is 128.46% lower, now standing at -7.6.
- Over the past 60 months, BMRA's price/earnings ratio has gone up 7.9.
- BMRA's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.4 over the prior 60 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for BMRA.
BMRA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BMRA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.68||52-week high||$9.74|
|Prev. close||$3.75||52-week low||$3.30|
|Day high||$3.86||Avg. volume||329,661|
|50-day MA||$3.81||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.33||Market Cap||45.27M|
Biomerica, Inc. (BMRA) Company Bio
Biomerica, Inc., a biomedical technology company, together with its subsidiaries, develops, patents, manufactures, and markets diagnostic and therapeutic products or detection and/or treatment of medical conditions and diseases worldwide. The company's diagnostic test kits are used to analyze blood, urine, or fecal specimens from patients in the diagnosis of various diseases and other medical complications; or to measure the level of specific bacteria, hormones, antibodies, antigens, or other substances, which exist in the patient's body and stools or blood in extremely small concentrations. It primarily sells its products for gastrointestinal diseases, food intolerances, diabetes, and various esoteric tests at the physicians' offices and over-the-counter drugstores, and hospital/clinical laboratories. The company is also developing InFoods, an irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) therapy technology and diagnostic-guided therapy that is designed to allow physicians to identify specific foods that when removed from the patient's diet can alleviate the patient's IBS symptoms; Helicobacter pylori products; and develops, tests, validates, and sells diagnostic products for COVID-19 infection. Biomerica, Inc. was founded in 1971 and is headquartered in Irvine, California.
BMRA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BMRA Latest Social Stream
View Full BMRA Social Stream
Latest BMRA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Biomerica Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BMRA as an investment opportunity.
50+ Companies to Present at the Access to Giving Virtual Investor Conference on July 13th - 15th, 2021
RALEIGH, NC / ACCESSWIRE / July 8, 2021 / Access to Giving - an investor conference themed around investor education and advocacy begins next week, July 13th \- 15th, 2021. More than 50 companies are scheduled to conduct virtual presentations over the three-day period as well as 1x1 meetings with qualified investors throughout the event.
Biomerica Signs Exclusive Distribution Agreement in Canada for its New and Proprietary Helicobacter Pylori (H. pylori) Test, hp+detect
Prevalence of H. pylori infection in the United States is approximately 35% to 40% of the population IRVINE, Calif., June 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Biomerica Inc. (NASDAQ: BMRA) today announced that it has signed an exclusive five-year distribution agreement with a Canadian partner for the distribution and marketing of Biomericas new and proprietary Helicobacter pylori test, called hp+detect.
Biomerica Signs Exclusive Distribution Agreement in Canada for its New and Proprietary Helicobacter Pylori (H. pylori) Test, hp+detect™
Prevalence of H. pylori infection in the United States is approximately 35% to 40% of the population IRVINE, Calif., June 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Biomerica Inc. (NASDAQ: BMRA) today announced that it has signed an exclusive five-year distribution agreement with a Canadian partner for the distribution and marketing of Biomerica’s new and proprietary Helicobacter pylori test, called hp+detect™. The hp+detect™ product has been developed for the identification and monitoring of H. pylori infect
50+ Companies to Present at the Access to Giving Virtual Investor Conference - July 13th - 15th, 2021
RALEIGH, NC / ACCESSWIRE / June 23, 2021 / Access to Giving - an investor conference themed around investor education and advocacy is set for July 13-15, 2021. There will be 50+ companies conducting virtual presentations as well as private meetings with qualified investors throughout the three-day event.
Biomerica Receives Notice of Allowance from Mexican Patent Office for Irritable Bowel Syndrome Food Sensitivity Testing & Treatment
IRVINE, Calif., June 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Biomerica, Inc. (NASDAQ: BMRA ) today announced that the Mexican Patent Office has issued a notice of allowance for Biomericas patent application pertaining to the Companys InFoods ® technology platform that offers a revolutionary approach in the treatment of patients suffering from Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS). Specifically, this allowed application contains claims that broadly cover the method that enables physicians to identify patient specific foods, such as milk, shrimp, broccoli, etc., that, when removed from the patients diet, may alleviate or improve an individuals IBS symptoms, including constipation, diarrhea, bloating, severe cramping, pain and indigestion.
BMRA Price Returns