Biomerica, Inc. (BMRA): Price and Financial Metrics
BMRA Stock Summary
- BMRA has a market capitalization of $75,156,968 -- more than approximately just 13.99% of US stocks.
- BMRA's went public 4.49 years ago, making it older than merely 15.75% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Over the past twelve months, BMRA has reported earnings growth of 83.5%, putting it ahead of 86.22% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Biomerica Inc are KOPN, ASTC, AEIS, UTSI, and OPTT.
- BMRA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Biomerica Inc's official web site, go to www.biomerica.com.
BMRA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
BMRA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.48||52-week high||$23.39|
|Prev. close||$6.38||52-week low||$2.05|
|Day high||$6.61||Avg. volume||615,992|
|50-day MA||$6.29||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.98||Market Cap||76.33M|
Biomerica, Inc. (BMRA) Company Bio
Biomerica, Inc., a biomedical technology company, together with its subsidiaries, develops, patents, manufactures, and markets diagnostic and therapeutic products or detection and/or treatment of medical conditions and diseases worldwide. The company's diagnostic test kits are used to analyze blood, urine, or fecal specimens from patients in the diagnosis of various diseases and other medical complications; or to measure the level of specific bacteria, hormones, antibodies, antigens, or other substances, which exist in the patient's body and stools or blood in extremely small concentrations. It primarily sells its products for gastrointestinal diseases, food intolerances, diabetes, and various esoteric tests at the physicians' offices and over-the-counter drugstores, and hospital/clinical laboratories. The company is also developing InFoods, an irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) therapy technology and diagnostic-guided therapy that is designed to allow physicians to identify specific foods that when removed from the patient's diet can alleviate the patient's IBS symptoms; Helicobacter pylori products; and develops, tests, validates, and sells diagnostic products for COVID-19 infection. Biomerica, Inc. was founded in 1971 and is headquartered in Irvine, California.
BMRA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
BMRA Latest Social Stream
View Full BMRA Social Stream
Latest BMRA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Biomerica Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate BMRA as an investment opportunity.
There's no doubt that money can be made by owning shares of unprofitable businesses. Indeed, Biomerica ( NASDAQ:BMRA...
* Biomerica receives first orders and plans to ship tests in coming weeks * Clinical studies demonstrated an overall performance of 94.7% positive agreement (sensitivity) and 99.7% negative agreement (specificity) as compared to lab-based molecular PCR testsIRVINE, Calif., Jan. 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Biomerica, Inc. (Nasdaq: BMRA), a global provider of advanced medical products, today announced it has received CE Mark for its new COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Test for detection of COVID-19 infection. The Company has already received its first European orders and plans to ship the first part of these orders in the coming weeks. The Company will now begin marketing this product broadly in Europe and other regions outside of the US.Biomerica’s new COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test is highly...
Some Biomerica, Inc. ( NASDAQ:BMRA ) shareholders are probably rather concerned to see the share price fall 32% over...
By M. Marin NASDAQ:BMRA READ THE FULL BMRA RESEARCH REPORT Last week, Biomerica (NASDAQ:BMRA) announced that it is nearing completion of patient enrollment in the InFoods® IBS endpoint clinical trial. As a diagnostic-guided therapy (not a drug), InFoods does not have the side effects drugs often have and can be used alone and/or as part of a drug therapy program. Patient enrollments are expected
Biomerica's InFoods® Irritable Bowel Syndrome Diagnostic-Guided Therapy Clinical Trial Nears Completion of Enrollment
* Patient enrollment completion anticipated by the end of April 2021 * InFoods® Diagnostic-Guided Therapy is designed to address the $30 billion market for IBS treatment * Therapy seeks to identify patient-specific foods that trigger IBS symptoms and suffering * Approximately 45 million Americans suffer from IBS1IRVINE, Calif., Dec. 09, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Biomerica, Inc. (Nasdaq: BMRA), a global provider of advanced medical products, today announced it is nearing completion of patient enrollment in the endpoint clinical trial for its InFoods® Irritable Bowel Syndrome (“IBS”) diagnostic-guided therapy (“DGT”). This double-blinded, randomized, controlled clinical trial is validating the Biomerica InFoods® IBS test to manage the debilitating pain and suffering of patients diagno...
BMRA Price Returns
Continue Researching BMRAHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Biomerica Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!